SODEL Jaipur Admission?: At Present, Jaipur National University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. It offers UG, PG, and Diploma programs in different fields such as Arts, Science, Commerce, Math, Technology, etc. Applicants to the UG & PG program must have achieved a grade point average of at least 50% on their previous examinations.
Students must submit a correctly filled admission form and all relevant documentation before the deadline to be considered for admission. The form requires an application fee of INR 500, which the student should pay via the relevant mode. Every semester, the University performs internal and external assessments to make it better for the students to develop their career levels. The application fees for this University are the same for all programs.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Approval: According to UGC DEB, the last recognition period for providing distance education courses by Jaipur National University expired in January 2020, which has not been extended further. Therefore at present, Jaipur National University is not approved by UGC to offer distance education courses.
SODEL Jaipur Highlights
|University Name||Jaipur National University Distance Education|
|Approved||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Why SODEL Jaipur?
- Vast courses list
- Assistance for students
- Library availability
- Easy online admission process
- Comparatively low fees
- E-Material for learning
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission?
As per UGC rules, Jaipur National University doesn’t offer distance courses. The students who aspire to get admission to the courses offered at the university must fill out the application form before the last date.
Jaipur National University Distance Education offered many UG and PG courses through its School of Distance Education Learning (SODEL). They are very facilitative for students lacking opportunities to pursue a regular study mode.
The university proposes merit-based criteria for the multiple-course admission process. These applications will be submitted using the official portal of SODEL Jaipur.
- Selection criteria for UG distance courses are based on merit. In contrast, students need to have secured a minimum of 50% score on an average basis is expected from the applicants in 12th class or equivalent exams.
- Applicants for PG courses are selected after a merit-based selection criterion is given that requires the student to score about 50-55% average marks in passing the graduation. Mostly the MBA distance admissions are made via an entrance exam.
- The fee for the application and prospectus fee is INR 500.
SODEL Jaipur UG Admission?
Students of JNU SODEL can choose from a variety of undergraduate programs, including Bachelor of Arts, Science, and Business Administration. Semester-end assessments are conducted both internally and externally.
SODEL is a system that allows a university to run its admissions process twice during the course of a year. An average of a month goes by from the beginning of January to the end of February. There will then be a new admission session in June for the next admission session.
On the basis of their preference, candidates may either fill out an online application form or an offline application form. Jaipur National University Distance Education offers a variety of courses, which are listed below.
BBA Retailing – course duration of 3-6 years. It offers this program to students who have done their 12th from any authorized board with the minimum required score. No mandatory streams are required for admission to Jaipur National University distance education for this course.
BSc (CBZ) – The course is from the science stream and concentrates on three subjects; Chemistry, Zoology, and Biology. In the course, we study various chemicals, life forms, plant-related biology, etc. Any aspirant who has completed 10+2 in the field of science from a known institute with an almost 50% score. This course has a tuition fee of INR 16000.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), anyone qualified for the education of 12th level examinations with a score of 45%. Admissions are provided without any entrance exams. The tuition cost for this course is INR 13500.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) students can pursue this course after completing 10+2 examinations in the stream of commerce. The INR 16000 is the fee.
SODEL Jaipur BCA Admission?
Distance Learning at Jaipur National University offers a BCA undergraduate degree program. The duration of this program is three years. Students have the opportunity to develop their professional abilities through this course. The prerequisite for enrollment in this course is Intermediate, with a 50% grade from a recognized educational board. Merit-based admission is used.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 3 years obtain this course, one must secure 50% in 10+2. There will be a fee of INR 16000.
SODEL Jaipur PG Admission?
For the Master’s Program study, students are offered courses like- MA English, M.Sc Mathematics, MBA, and MCA. All the program’s selection is made on a merit basis. There is a simple procedure for admission at Jaipur National University Distance Education.
For admission, students must complete a Bachelors’s/Graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university. No entrance exam is conducted for the distance mode at Jaipur National University Distance Education. Admission students must pay the application fees of 500/- rupees.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) is 2 years designed for BBA graduates whose marks are more than 50% in the last exams. Its fee is INR 24000.
- MBA in Banking and Finance: Students interested in pursuing careers in finance often enroll in MBA programs in Banking and Finance Management. Online MBA programs in Banking and Finance Management are available through Jaipur National University. Any student who has completed an undergraduate degree at an institution affiliated with the UGC/DEB or any higher authority is eligible for this specialization.
- MBA in Construction Management – The course is formed to target the construction sector. Students learn about project planning, project risk management, execution, and many more in this program. It is a 2 to 4-year PG program recognized by the UGC/DEB authorities. JNU Jaipur distance education selects students who have completed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent studies.
- Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years courses with a fee of INR 20000, eligibility is to acquire a BA degree in relevant stream from a known university. Students’ marks must not be lower than 45%.
- MCA: Master of Computer Application is the full form of MCA. It is a PG degree with a duration of 2 years. Students can apply for admission after completing the UG (BCA) degree in relevant subjects.
Is SODEL Jaipur good for a Distance MBA?
It is a very good university for those students who want to complete their higher education in the Field of MBA. Students should keep in mind that the university is not offering any course in distance mode at present. One can only pursue the course in regular mode.
Several courses are available for MBA students. Some of the courses are also mentioned below:
SODEL Jaipur Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialization
|MBA (with specialization in Marketing Management)||MBA (with specialization in International Business Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Hospital Administration)||MBA (with specialization in Banking and Finance Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Information Technology)||MBA (with specialization in Airport and Airline Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Human Resource Management)||MBA (with specialization in Project Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Supply Chain Management)||MBA (with specialization in Hospitality Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Total Quality Management)||MBA (with specialization in Financial Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Construction Management)||MBA (with specialization in Operations Management)|
|MBA (with specialization in Rural Management)|
Jaipur National University Distance Education Courses List
- BSc CBZ (Bachelor of Science with Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology)
- BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
- BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- BSc PCM (Bachelor of Science with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Master of Computer Application)
- MSc Mathematics (Master of Science in Mathematics)
- MA English (Master of Arts in English)
Jaipur National University Distance Education Application Form?
SODEL Jaipur doesn’t offer admission for distance education courses as per UGC DEB rules. Jaipur University commenced the admission in January and July sessions of 2023 for regular programs. The University has released the application form for the July session 2023-24 at the official portal. Students can submit applications for undergraduate and postgraduate programs such as BA, BBA, BSc, MA, MCA, MBA, etc. The application form fee at the university is Rs 500, and students can pay the fee through the demand draft. SODEL Jaipur offers admission through merit-based for all courses.
- You first need to read through the institute’s website carefully, and you can also read the prospectus for the course you want to take.
- The applicants can register for admission via online mode.
- It is important to generate and note down the credentials required to fill out the form. The information and documents that the applicant uploads in the application form should be correct.
- The applicant will be needed to fill out the registration fee.
SODEL Jaipur Courses & Fee Structure?
|Courses||Fee in INR (per semester)|
|MA – English||10500/-|
|MSc – Mathematics||12500/-|
SODEL Jaipur Admission Process?
The application form for the Jaipur National University Distance Education will be available online, and for registration, students are required to visit the official website of the university. Generally, the application forms are released in July. Students for admission need to go through the selection criteria for the Jaipur National University Distance Education mode, and students for the form filling need to pay 500/- rupees.
- Jaipur National University https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/ admits students twice a year. The first cycle begins in January and the second in July. The January session exams are held in July, whereas the July session exams are held in December.
- The Jaipur National University offers online education for master’s and graduate degree programs. Students must follow the rules and regulations of the university to get admission.
- Choosing a course is the first step. Admission is available through the university’s official website.
- Details about the application process and admission requirements can be found on the college’s website.
SODEL Jaipur Student Login?
Jaipur National University Distance Education Students’ official portal is @https://erp.jnujaipur.ac.in. Students can check out all the details like assignments, Viva, Examination schedule, and Important dates of course sessions. The JNU portal is accessible only to students pursuing courses at JNU through distance learning. Students must use their user ID and password to access this login portal easily.
SODEL Jaipur Prospectus
Online prospectuses are available for Jaipur National University (JNU). There are detailed descriptions of the admissions systems in this document. There is all the important information that students should know in the prospectus of the university, as well as information about colleges and institutions affiliated with the university. The prospectus of the University of Jaipur can be found on its official website.
SODEL Jaipur Hall Ticket
On the official website of the university, admit cards are updated. Interested candidates can view and download the hall ticket from the university’s website @http://sodel.jnujaipur.ac.in. The admit card is the key to the exam hall. Without an admit card, a candidate cannot enter. Details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, roll number, etc, will appear on the hall ticket.
SODEL Jaipur Placement
The placement cell is very important because it helps students learn the hard and soft skills they need to get picked for an interview. Placement cells work together to help students prepare for interviews and improve their communication skills.
A number of lectures and workshops are offered at the university to teach students about finding a job. SODEL Jaipur’s placement cell frequently conducts group discussions to help nervous candidates overcome their fears before interviews.
SODEL Jaipur Review
The teaching faculty of Jaipur National University Distance Education (JNU DDE) is dedicated to providing the best services at your doorstep if you enroll in a course with the university. You will receive the book set from the university at the address you registered with. There are two examinations a year, and all faculty members provide top-notch education. As a result of the internal assignments scored by the students (30%) and the student’s final semester exam results (70%), Jaipur National University Distance Education’s evaluation is based on these two elements.
The learning in SODEL JNU Jaipur is through Self Learning Material (SLM), available in English. The government validates the Jaipur National University Distance Education. It simply reflects that the degree the students will get after completing their respective courses will be valid all over the country and globally.
It is a university with more than 11000 students enrolled for distance Education and is included in the top 100 universities in India. Hence, it is a re-updated education system. You can easily get yourself registered with the university for admission. Jaipur National University has been providing quality education for the past many years. Beginning its journey in 2008 till today, it has kept its services up to mark and has maintained a good standard.
SODEL Jaipur Approval
Jaipur National University was established in October 2007 and is situated in Rajasthan Jaipur. This university was approved by the UGC (University Grants Commission) in September 2009. This university offers both UG and PG programs in various disciplines.
Is SODEL Jaipur Degree valid?
At Present, Jaipur National University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode. Jaipur National University in Rajasthan was approved by UGC-DEB, thus making all the degrees valid through distance education. Also, Jaipur National University is NAAC accredited and has the approvals of AICTE. Jaipur National University SODEL provides various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) degree programs in various disciplines, including arts, business and arts, and commerce.
SODEL Jaipur provides learning to everyone, and there is no specific age limit to pursue any course.
- Jaipur National University is affiliated with AIU, AICTE NAAC, and UGC-DEB,
- Jaipur National University assesses the students twice a year in the two sessions of the (January and July) batches.
- The evaluation of JNU is done based on the internal assignments scored by the students (30%) and the final Semester exam result of the students, which compromises the (70%).
- The learning at SODEL Jaipur National University is through Self Learning Material (SLM) in English.
- Some of the sponsored partners of the JNU are SAP, BYJU’S, Deloitte, WIPRO, Infosys, and others.
SODEL Jaipur Contact Details
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office, Jagatpura, Jaipur-302017
- Phone: +91-9354936661
- Website: https://jnujaipurde.com
Jaipur National University Distance Education FAQs
Q. What is the status of Jaipur National University distance education approval?
Ans: At present, JNU is not approved by UGC-DEB to offer fresh admission to distance learning courses. As per the Jaipur National University UGC approval letter, the last recognition period for this university to offer admission to distance education courses was 2019-20.
Q. Does Jaipur National University provide distance education?
Ans: This university is not offering any distance courses for the present academic session.
Q. Can I get direct admission to Jaipur University?
Ans: Yes, Students can get direct admission in a few courses. At the same time, admission to other courses will be based on the entrance exam score and merit list criteria.
Note: Currently, Jaipur National University does not offer any distance learning courses as part of its distance learning program. The purpose of this article is only to clarify some of the questions that students have. In the Regular Mode, students have the option of applying for admission at this university.
Be the first to leave a review.