Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: 30 September 2022 is the last date for filling out the application form to get admission to the Jaipur National University DDE. All aspirants for admission in the courses offered by the university.
In 2007, JNU Jaipur SODEL was established. For those who couldn’t afford regular education, it began offering higher education. A distance education school was established at the University in 2009. Home learners can choose from UG, PG, and Diploma programs at the Jaipur National Distance University.
It offers undergraduate courses in Arts, Science, Business Administration, and Computer Applications. It provides Masters of Arts, Computer Science, Mathematics, and Business Administration. Every semester, the university performs internal and external assessments for making it better for the students for developing their career levels.
The application fees for this University are the same for all programs. The form requires an application fee of INR 500, which the student should p[ay via the relevant mode.
Jaipur National University
Bachelors of Science (BSc), any aspirant who has completed 10+2 in the field of science from a known institute with an almost 50% score. This course has a tuition fee of INR 16000.
Bachelors of Arts (BA), anyone qualified for the education of 12th level examinations with a score of 45%. Admissions are provided without any entrance exam. The tuition cost of this course is INR 13500.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), after completing 10+2 examinations in the stream of commerce students can pursue this course. The INR 16000 is the fee.
Bachelors of Computer Application (BCA), 3 years, to obtain this course one must secure 50% in 10+2. There will a fee of INR 16000.
Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), completed in 3 years, for 10+2 passed candidates in the same stream of study with obtained marks as per the criteria. INR 17900 is the course fee.
Master of Business Administration (MBA), it’s 2 year designed for BBA graduates whose marks are more than 50% in the last exams. Its fee is INR 24000.
Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years courses with a fee of INR 20000, eligibility is to acquire a BA degree in relevant stream from a known university. Students’ marks must not be lower than 45%.
- Jaipur National University Distance Education Online Admission will end on September 2022.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Highlights
Jaipur National University Distance Education
UGC (University Grants Commission)
Why Jaipur National University Distance Education?
- Vast courses list
- Assistance for students
- Library availability
- Easy online admission process
- Comparatively low fees
- E-Material for learning
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Jaipur National University Distance Education admission 2022-23 last date is 30 September 2022 (tentative). The students who are aspiring to get admission in the courses offered at the university campus need to fill out the application form before the last date.
A large number of UG and PG courses are offered by Jaipur National University Distance Education through its School of Distance Education Learning (SODEL) and are very facilitative for students who are lacking opportunities for pursuing a regular mode of study.
The university proposes merit-based criteria for carrying out the admission process for multiple courses. These applications will be submitted using the official portal of JNU SODEL.
- Almost five UG courses are there to apply for admission at the UG level such as these are B.Com, BA, BBA, BCA, and BSc.
- Students are given PG distance admissions for courses such as MSc, MCA, MA, and MBA.
- Selection criteria for UG distance courses are based on merit whereas students need to have secured a minimum of 50% score on an average basis is expected from the applicants in 12th class or equivalent exams.
- For applicants for PG courses are selected after a merit-based selection criterion is given that requires the student to score about 50-55% average marks in passing the graduation. Mostly the MBA distance admissions are made via an entrance exam.
- The fee for the application and prospectus fee is INR 500.
Jaipur National University Distance Education UG Admission
Students of JNU SODEL can choose from a variety of undergraduate programs, including Bachelor of Arts, Science, and Business Administration. Semester-end assessments are conducted both internally and externally.
Under SODEL, the university begins its admission process in a year twice. It starts in January and ends approx a month later, then the next session of admission starts in June. Candidates have options of either filling out an online application form or offline as per their choice. The courses which are offered by the Jaipur National University Distance Education are mentioned below.
BBA Retailing – course duration of 3-6 years. It offers this program to the students who have done their 12th from any authorized board with the minimum required score. There are no mandatory streams required for admission to Jaipur National University distance education for this course.
BSc (CBZ) – The course is from the science stream and concentrates on three subjects; Chemistry, Zoology, and Biology. In the course, we study the various, chemicals, life forms, plant-related biology, etc. Students are eligible to apply for the course if they have cleared their HSC(10+2) with any recognized Central or State board.
Jaipur National University Distance Education PG Admission
For the Master’s Program study, students are offered courses like- MA English, M.Sc Mathematics, MBA, and MCA. All the program’s selection is made on a merit basis. There is a simple procedure for getting admission at Jaipur National University Distance Education.
Students for admission need to complete a Bachelors’s/Graduation degree from a UGC-recognized university. No entrance exam is conducted for the distance mode at Jaipur National University Distance Education. Students for admission need to pay the application fees of 500/- rupees.
MBA in Banking and Finance Management – It is a PG degree course chosen by students who want to build a career in the finance world. The Jaipur National University Distance Education offers MBA in Banking and Finance Management course for 2 years. Students who are willing to apply for this specialization have cleared their UG degree or done any equivalent qualification with any university affiliated with UGC/DEB or any higher authorities.
MBA in Construction Management – The course is formed for targeting the construction sector. Students learn about project planning, project risk management, execution, and many more in this program. It is a 2 to 4 years PG program recognized by the UGC/DEB authorities. JNU Jaipur distance education selects students who have completed their bachelor’s degree or equivalent studies.
Jaipur National University Distance Education 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission Starts||
|UG, PG Admission Last Date||
30 September 2022
JNU Distance Education Application Form 2022
Jaipur National University SODEL admission 2022 starts in two sessions. While the July session of SODEL programs registration runs from July to September. One can enroll in SODEL UG, and PG-oriented programs by downloading the application form from the university’s website. The filled application form for BA, BSC, BBA, BSC, MA, MCA, MBA, etc., can be submitted for a fee of INR 500. SODEL application fee of Jaipur offered courses shall be deposited through demand draft. SODEL will give direct entry for almost every course.
- The first thing you need to do is read through the institute’s website very carefully and can also read the prospectus for the course you want to take.
- The registrations for admission can be done by the applicants via online mode.
- It is important to generate and note down the credentials required to fill in the form. The information and documents should be correct that the applicant is uploading in the application form.
- The applicant will be needed to fill out the registration fee.
Is Jaipur National University good for a Distance MBA?
It is a very good university for those students who want to complete their higher education in the Field of MBA there are several courses that are available for MBA students. Some of the courses are also mentioned below:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Specialization:
- MBA (with specialization in Marketing Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Hospital Administration)
- MBA (with specialization in Information Technology)
- MBA (with specialization in Human Resource Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Total Quality Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Construction Management)
- MBA (with specialization in International Business Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Banking and Finance Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Airport and Airline Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Project Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Hospitality Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Financial Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Operations Management)
- MBA (with specialization in Rural Management)
Jaipur National University Distance Education Offered Courses & Fee Structure
Fee in INR (per semester)
|MA – English||10500/-|
|MSc – Mathematics||12500/-|
Jaipur National University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The application form for the Jaipur National University Distance Education is available online, and students for registration are required to visit the online website of the university. Generally, the application forms are released in July, and students for the fresh admissions of 2022 can soon start the registration procedure. Students for admission need to go through the selection criteria for the Jaipur National University Distance Education mode, and students for the form filling need to pay 500/- rupees.
- Jaipur National University https://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/ admits students twice a year. The first cycle begins in January and the second in July. The January session exams are held in July, whereas the July session exams are held in December.
- The Jaipur National University offers online education for masters and graduate degree programs. Students must follow the rules and regulations of the university to get admission.
- Choosing a course is the first step. Admission is available through the university’s official website.
- Details about the application process and admission requirements can be found on the college’s website.
Jaipur National University Distance Education Prospectus
The prospectus of the Jaipur National University (JNU) is available online. It contains all the information about the admission systems. The prospectus of the university contains all the important information which the students should be aware of, it also contains information about the affiliated colleges and institutions. You can get the prospectus from the official website of the University of Jaipur.
Jaipur National University Distance SODEL Review
Jaipur National University Distance Education (JNU DDE) teaching faculty provides the best services at your doorstep if you get enrolled in a course. The book set will be delivered to your registered address by the university. The teachers of all faculties provide you with the best quality education, and the examination is conducted twice a year. The evaluation of Jaipur National University Distance Education is done based on the internal assignments scored by the students, which are (30%), and the final Semester exam result of the students, which compromises (70%).
The learning in SODEL JNU Jaipur is through Self Learning Material (SLM), available in the English Language. The government validates the Jaipur National University Distance Education. It simply reflects the fact that the degree the students will get after completing their respective courses will be valid all over the country and globally.
It is a university that has more than 11000 students enrolled for distance Education and is included in the top 100 universities in India. Hence, it is a reupdated education system. You can easily get yourself registered with the university for admissions. Jaipur National University has been providing quality education for the past many years. Beginning its journey from 2008 till today, it has kept its services up to mark and has maintained a good standard.
Is Jaipur National University valid?
Jaipur National University in Rajasthan is approved by UGC-DEB, thus making all the degrees valid through distant education. Also, Jaipur National University is NAAC accredited and also has the approvals of AICTE. Jaipur National University SODEL provides various undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) degree programs in various disciplines, including arts, business and arts, and commerce.
Jaipur National University is providing learning to everyone and there is no specific age limit to pursue any course.
- Jaipur National University is affiliated by AIU, AICTE NAAC, and UGC-DEB,
- Jaipur National University assesses the students twice a year in the two sessions of the (January and July) batch.
- The evaluation of JNU is done based on the internal assignments scored by the students which are (30%) and the final Semester exam result of the students which compromises the (70%).
- The learning in SODEL Jaipur National University is through Self Learning Material (SLM) in the English Language.
- Some of the sponsored partners of the JNU are SAP, BYJU’S, Deloitte, WIPRO, Infosys, and some others as well.
SODEL Contact Details
- Address: Jaipur-Agra Bypass, Near New RTO Office,
- Phone: +91-9354936661
- Website: https://jnujaipurde.com/
Be the first to leave a review.