Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2023: The university will soon release the UG & PG course application forms on its official portal for admission sessions 2023-24. Students can apply for admission online. The admission process for this session will be based on merit scored by the students in the last qualifying examination.
- Admissions to Jamia Hamdard Distance Education for the January 2023 session are expected to be announced shortly.
- More information is available on the university’s website. Click
The School of Open and Distance Learning (SODL) at Jamia Hamdard was founded in 2004 to improve society through alternative distance education. The courses offered by Jamia Hamdard Distance Education are personalized and specific to improve the academic performance of knowledge takers while allowing them to understand and learn from the comfort of their homes. More emphasis has been placed on providing employment, expert training, and daily reports on learning materials and methodologies.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is offered at Jamia Hamdard University in distance mode. Its duration is 3 years, and the minimum eligibility is 10+2 education. Annually fees charged are INR 18000.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a UG distance program. Minimum eligibility is 10+2 education. The annual tuition fee charged for BCA distance is INR 21K.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Hamdard Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Distance Education||Yes through SODL|
|Courses||UG & PG|
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission for all courses at Jamia Hamdard CDOE will soon begin. Online application will be followed by offline submission. The prospectus and application forms are available for download on the university’s website. There is a 500 INR non-refundable registration fee for each course provided.
Students will have various options. Hence, applicants can apply to BBA (MARKETING MANAGEMENT), BCom (HONS), and BCA.
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education UG Admission
Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA)
- Students can pursue a distance Bachelors of Business Administration program for a period of three years.
- The BBA selection procedure at Jamia Hamdard University is merit-based, and student’s past test scores are considered.
- Age limit is not a necessary point in the criteria.
Bachelor Of Computer Applications (BCA)
- Candidates must acquire intermediate qualifications to attain entry in the following course.
- Students have to contribute three years for the completion of this degree.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education PG Diploma
PG Diploma in Human Rights
- Bachelors exam to be cleared from any field of study with sufficient scores attained from a required University
- The course takes up only one year.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property rights
- Students have to acquire a B.sc. From any specialization for this course with required scores.
- Candidates may have acquired an LLB degree based on merit scores from a recognized University.
P.G. Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutics Nutrition
- Candidates that have cleared their B.Sc. degree in Bioscience can apply for the course from a reputable University.
- Candidates with a UG degree in home science from a recognized University can also apply.
P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Students with a B.Pharm degree are considered eligible for the course application.
- Students that have cleared their MBBS degree are highly eligible for this course.
- Students with a UG degree and 1-year experience in clinical research, the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory affairs, OR IPR are also eligible.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Application Form 2023
Students applying for a UG or PG course admission in the Jamia Hamdard Distance Learning course must pay INR 600 if they apply offline and send their entry form through post.
Registration forms must be accompanied by proof of fee payment. To register, teams must attach a letter of authorization from the university head/dean/director.
A copy of the same must be attached to the form. The registration fee for Jamia Hamdard Distance Education is Rs. 4,000 per team.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website of the university – http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/DisplayPage.aspx?page=ckg&ItemID=coe.
- Open the application form for admission.
- Choose the program with the code number.
- Enter all the details according to eligibility.
- Upload required documents & certificates according to the process.
- Scanned your signature and attached a pass-size photo.
- After that, submit your form on the official website.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Courses Fees
|Course Name||First Year Fee||Second Year Fee||Third Year Fee|
|B.A (Hons) Islamic Studies||10000||10000||10000|
|B.A. (Politics and Governance)||15000||15000||15000|
|M.A in Public Policy and Governance||25000||25000||–|
|Masters of Art in International Studies||25000||25000||–|
|M.A (Islamic Studies)||12000||12000||–|
|M.A (Human Rights)||25000||25000||–|
|MBA in all disciplines||240000||240000||–|
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Placements
The Training and Placement Cell ensures that all students are placed on campus. Before giving the final placement, the Training and Placement Cell conducts pre-placement conversations to learn about the learners’ objectives and requirements.
The Placement Cell provides guest seminars, company tours, mock interviews, workshops, and other services based on industry needs. The training and placement cell collaborates closely with an industry expert, who teaches the student and offers innovative ideas and new technological upgrades.
|Syntel Ltd||Infosys||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.|
|American Express Ltd||NIIT Technology||Maruti Udyog Ltd|
Jamia Hamdard University Contact Details
- Website: http://jamiahamdard.edu/
Note: Dates are subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.