Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2022: Jamia Hamdard’s School of Open and Distance Learning (SODL) was founded in 2004 to improve society via an alternative distance educational process. JHU’s ODL courses aim to encourage women’s education in India. University provides undergraduate courses, Postgraduate courses, PG Diploma courses.
Students can check the details under this article. Admission will be based on merit scores. The Application fee for all the programs is around Rs.500 (approx.).
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Hamdard Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Distance Education||Yes through SODL|
|Courses||UG & PG|
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2022
Jamia Hamdard is soon going to start admission for the 2022 academic session. Students will be required to stay updated with us for admission and other useful information.
University will provide an application form on its website when they start admission for session 2022. The admission will be based on scores achieved in the last qualifying exam. Students need to fill the application form with Rs. 500 fee (approx.).
Latest Distance Education Courses
Jamia Hamdard DDE UG Admission
- Students can pursue a distance Bachelors of Business Administration program for a time period of three years.
- The BBA selection procedure at JHU is merit-based, and students’ past test scores are taken into account.
- Age limit is not a necessary point in the criteria.
- Candidates must acquire intermediate qualifications to attain entry in the following course.
- Students have to contribute three years for the completion of this degree.
Jamia Hamdard DDE PG Admission
- The Distance MA program is also an important study initiative provided by the University.
- The selections of students in this curriculum are granted after considering students’ qualifications at the UG level and their obtained marks.
- There will be an average duration of two years to complete this MSc distance course.
- Merit-based entries are granted to students who have a bachelor’s degree in Science with an aggregate score of 50% or even more.
The students should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Jamia Hamdard DDE PG Diploma
PG Diploma in Human Rights
- Bachelors exam to be cleared from any field of study with sufficient scores attained from a required University
- The course takes up one year only.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property rights
- Students have to acquire a B.sc. From any specialization for this course with required scores.
- Candidates may have acquired an LLB degree based on merit scores from a recognized University.
P.G. Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutics Nutrition
- Candidates that have cleared their B.Sc. degree in Bioscience can apply in the course from a reputable University.
- Candidates who have a UG degree in home science from a recognized University can also apply.
P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Students with a B.Pharm degree are considered eligible for the course application.
- Students that have cleared their MBBS degree are highly eligible for this course.
- Students who have a UG degree with a 1-year experience in clinical research, pharmaceutical industry, regulatory affair, OR IPR, are also eligible.
Jamia Hamdard DDE Application Fees
Students who are sending an online application will send their entry forms to the web page by paying INR 500/- in Jamia Hamdard Distance education courses.
Students applying for a UG or PG course admission in Jamia Hamdard distance Learning course will have to pay INR 600 if they are applying in offline mode and sending their entry form through post.
- Phone: 01126059688.