Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The university will soon release the application forms for the UG & PG courses on its official portal for admission sessions 2022-23. Students can apply for admission online. the admission process for this session will be based on merit scored by the students in the last qualifying examination.
The School of Open and Distance Learning (SODL) at Jamia Hamdard was founded in 2004 to improve society through alternative distance education. Courses offered by Jamia Hamdard Distance Education are personalized and specific to improve academic performance of knowledge takers, while allowing them to understand and learn from the comfort of their own homes. A greater emphasis has been placed on providing employment and expert training, as well as daily reports on learning materials and methodologies.
P.G. Diploma in Bio-informatics (PGDB) is a 1-year diploma program. The minimum eligibility to get admission in PGBD is a UG Degree in Biology or Mathematics. The fee charged for this diploma is INR 14000.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is offered at JHU in distance mode. Its duration is 3 years and the minimum eligibility is 10+2 education. Annually fees charged are INR 18000.
PG Diploma in Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT) is a 1-year diploma. A UG degree in any discipline is required eligibility. The fee charged for PGDMRT is INR 25K.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) is a UG distance program. Minimum eligibility is 10+2 education. The annual tuition fee charged for BCA distance is INR 21K.
P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA) is a 1-year diploma program. Minimum eligibility is MBBS or B.Pharm or BSc in Medical Sciences. The average academic fee charged for this PG diploma is INR 35K.
P.G. Diploma in Chemo-informatics (PGDC) is a PG diploma of 1 year. Minimum eligibility is BSc in Chemistry. Fees for this course at JHU are INR 17K.
P.G. Diploma in Environmental Monitoring and Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA) is a PG Diploma Course of 1 year. Eligibility is BSc in any stream. INR 20,000 is the annual academic fee for this PG diploma.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Hamdard Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Distance Education||Yes through SODL|
|Courses||UG & PG|
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Jamia Hamdard CDOE admission 2023 will start soon for all courses., The application process will be online followed by offline. Students can download the prospectus and application forms from the university’s website. The registration fee for all offered courses is INR 500, which is non-refundable.
Students will have various options UG, diploma, and certificate streams. Hence, applicants can apply to BBA, BCA, PGDC, PGDDRA, DPL, CMPL, and more.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education UG Admission
- Students can pursue a distance Bachelors of Business Administration program for a time period of three years.
- The BBA selection procedure at JHU is merit-based, and students’ past test scores are taken into account.
- Age limit is not a necessary point in the criteria.
- Candidates must acquire intermediate qualifications to attain entry in the following course.
- Students have to contribute three years for the completion of this degree.
BA: Bachelor of Arts is one of the popular distance education courses provided by the Jamia Hamdard University DDE. Candidates who qualify 12 or Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized board of education are eligible to apply for the program. The duration of the course is 3-Year that is designed to study the complete syllabus of the program through theoretical and practical mode.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education PG Admission
- The Distance MA program is also an important study initiative provided by the University.
- The selections of students in this curriculum are granted after considering students’ qualifications at the UG level and their obtained marks.
- There will be an average duration of two years to complete this MSc distance course.
- Merit-based entries are granted to students who have a bachelor’s degree in Science with an aggregate score of 50% or even more.
The students should have a graduation (BCom) degree from a recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education PG Diploma
PG Diploma in Human Rights
- Bachelors exam to be cleared from any field of study with sufficient scores attained from a required University
- The course takes up one year only.
PG Diploma in Intellectual Property rights
- Students have to acquire a B.sc. From any specialization for this course with required scores.
- Candidates may have acquired an LLB degree based on merit scores from a recognized University.
P.G. Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutics Nutrition
- Candidates that have cleared their B.Sc. degree in Bioscience can apply for the course from a reputable University.
- Candidates who have a UG degree in home science from a recognized University can also apply.
P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Students with a B.Pharm degree are considered eligible for the course application.
- Students that have cleared their MBBS degree are highly eligible for this course.
- Students who have a UG degree with a 1-year experience in clinical research, pharmaceutical industry, regulatory affair, OR IPR, are also eligible.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Application Form 2022
Students applying for a UG or PG course admission in Jamia Hamdard distance Learning course will have to pay INR 600 if they are applying in offline mode and sending their entry form through post.
Registration forms must be accompanied by proof of fee payment. In order to register, teams must attach a letter of authorization from the university head/dean/director.
A copy of the same must be attached to the form. The registration fee for Jamia Hamdard Distance Education is Rs. 4,000 per team.
Jamia Hamdard Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Visit the official website of the university – http://jamiahamdard.edu/UserPanel/DisplayPage.aspx?page=ckg&ItemID=coe
- Open the application form for admission.
- Choose the program with the code number.
- Enter all the details according to the eligibility.
- Upload required documents & certificates according to the process.
- Scanned your signature and attached pass size photo.
- After that submit your form on the official website.
Jamia Hamdard University Contact Details:
- Website: http://jamiahamdard.edu/
Be the first to leave a review.