Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: With the assistance of the Distance Education Council, The Jamia Millia Islamia university opened the center for distance education and extended learning in September 2002. The university aimed to provide opportunities for higher education to those who could not take benefit of the conventional system of education. The university offers Urdu expertise courses as well with a reason to educate the Urdu through distance mode of study.
Jamia Millia Islamia in distance education possesses twenty-two courses, including Languages, History, Management, Commerce, Education, International business & finance, Technology, and childhood care. The university offers five undergraduate, ten postgraduate, one diploma, and two certificate programs.
The recognitions from UGC-DEB and NAAC are approved. The University’s CDOL also has the approval of the board of NCTE. Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education offers various higher-level education at various levels like Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor, PG Diploma and Postgraduate programmes in different subjects like English, Sociology, Education, Commerce, Geoinformatics and Computer Hardware and Network Technology.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Approved by||UGC-DEB, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
To get admission in Jamia Milia Islamia for any of the courses, candidates have to appear in the entrance examination conduct by the university. After clearing the test, a candidate becomes eligible to book a slot for admission in the distance mode.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education UG Admission
- 12th-grade clearance with eligible scores is to be acquired for the course application.
- Candidates can gain a complete degree in only 3-years duration.
- Candidates have to get their intermediate degree to gain entry into the course.
- Com has a 3-years duration to complete the degree.
- Aspirants can choose from a vast variety of specializations for the course of BA (3 yrs.).
- Candidates will have to have their 12th grade cleared for the entry process.
- JMI DE has been providing BEd courses through distance learning. The courses are offered to those students who want a certification of teaching while doing a job in the same field. The enrolled students get theoretical and practical education under the guidance of a skilled teacher. The students can complete this course in 2 year
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education PG Diploma Admission
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI)
Geoinformatics has played a significant role in today’s life. The students of this course learn about GIS photogrammetry, GPS, its acquisition, and management. The applicant must have completed the graduation degree in one of the following subjects BTech ( Telecommunications / Electrical /Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation).
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education PG Admission
- Specializations: Education, Human Resource Management, History, English, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, etc.
- Aspirants can complete the PG level degree in 2 years.
- Bachelors of relevant std. from a reputable University with sufficient scores has to be attained to apply.
- Aspirants that have cleared their bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study with sufficient scores will be able to apply.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set for each of the courses. Aspirants can check their specific desired course from the official JMIU DDE courses webpage. Here is some info on the eligibility criteria of the various courses.
- Courses such as BBA, B.Com, BA, etc., can be applied after completing the aspirant’s 12th grade.
- Aspirants can put up the entry form from the two modes available; online and offline.
- Candidates that are applying must have the eligible previous Qualifying degree.
- For PG Courses, Candidates required sufficient scores from a reputable University in their graduation course of UG level with the specific backdrop.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission Process 2021: How to Apply?
- The University site is to be opened for applying; click here to open.
- Aspirants that want to apply must go for the ‘admission section’.
- They will be required to go through the registration process there and login into the site.
- Candidates can gain the entry form from the same site after logging in.
- The entry form fee has to be paid via an online system of payment.
- The entry form has to be filled in with academic and personal details.
- Next, aspirants are to attach their vital docs as per the requirement of the course.
- The submission has to be made via the ‘submit button.
Jamia Milia Islamia University Distance Education 2021 Application Fees
The entry form of JMIU Distance education courses 2021 entries are accepted with an INR 500 for all courses. Aspirants aspiring for the course of B.Ed through DD are to pay an entry form fee of INR 700.
How To Login To JMIU Distance Education 2021?
- Visit the official JMIU DDE courses webpage; click here to visit.
- Candidates will have to look for the student section or ‘Login’ portal.
- Once arrived, they have to fill in their details in the username box.
- Candidates next must enter their password as required on the webpage.
If aspirants have forgotten the passwords, they will require to click on the ‘Forgot my password’ to gain help from the University.
JMIU DDE Admit Card 2021
JMIU CDOL provides admit cards for its regular semester-based exams. Those who are willing to gain admit card 2021 from the University webpage can choose the ‘examinations’ section to proceed with downloading the Admit card.
There will be info on the student, exam, and course on the admit card. Candidates must take out a print of the JMIU DDE to show at the entrance exam of the JMIU DDE Exam hall.
Why Jamia Millia Islamia Distance Education?
- NAAC Accredited “A” grade.
- Library availability.
- E-Study materials.
- A pleasing number of faculties.
- Fellowship and resources.
- Approved by UGC.
- Address: The Hony. Director,
Centre for Distance and Open Learning,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Gate No. 20,
- Phone : +91-11-26921265, 26921264
- Fax :+91-112621265, 26921265