Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission 2022: Admission in the July 2022 Session will open soon in 2022. JMI provides UG, PG, Ph.D., Diploma, and certificate courses for distance learning. This university is well-known for its journalism programmes, and students regard it as one of the best places to further their studies. The Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education 2022 academic sessions will be announced shortly. In addition, admissions applications will be available both online and offline.
- All programs selection is made through the merit scores where students enrolling for any program need to check the marks criteria and accordingly take admission.
- Also, the study of the short-term course is well structured, and unique and creative courses are introduced to the students. Also, the faculties at this university are well trained and have expert experience in teaching.
- Application Fees – The registration process for the admissions requires filling out the form and paying the application amount, which is 500/- rupees for all courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Latest Update
- Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Online Admission will be Opened Soon.
- JMI Submission of Assignment without late fees on 2 August 2022. (Source)
- JMI DDE Submission of Assignment with late fees is 12 August 2022.
- Jamia has launched a three-month online digital marketing course. For Notification (Click Here)
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Approved by||UGC-DEB, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Jamia Millia Islamia University is a prestigious higher education institution that has been providing a great education for years. It has a correspondence education institute in India called JMIU Centre for Distance and Open Learning, which was founded in September of 2002 in Delhi. It is an Institution that has been accepted by the UGC-DEB.
It has a distance education platform called CDOL which also stands for Centre for Distance and Open Learning, so it offers a variety of UG and PG programs to its applicants. Also, in a variety of fields Diploma and Certificate courses are offered in distance mode. Including certain course work, it moreover offers an Urdu Competency route via correspondence courses.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission 2022
Jamia Millia Islamia CDOE admission 2022 application form is available from the third week of July. Candidates can enroll in B.Ed and MBA programs before the end of July. However, admission registration to other courses will remain open till 31 August 2022. Admission to JMI CDOL certificate, diploma, degree, and pg degree programs are regulated upon two modes: entrance, or non-entrance (directly).
JMI CDOE entrance exams are conducted for B.Ed and MBA professional programs. The dates of the entrance test are to be expected in the second week of August. B.Ed and MBA application fees are INR 700. But, other programs fees INR 500. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be asked to deposit JMI CDOE first semester fee.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education UG Admission
JMI CDOE UG Admission 2022 attracts individuals to various specialized degree, certificate, and diploma programs. The Jamia UG admission opens for CIT, CCHNT, DECCE, BBA, BCIBF, BCOM, and more. JMI CDOE shall ask individuals to appear for the university common entrance test whose eye on admission.
Candidates who pass the JMI CDOE UG entrance exam must be asked to appear in the counselling session. Filled, and submitted details shall get verified before confirming an admission. However, a confirmation of admission relies on the fee (Admission & semester) deposit for the respective JMI CDOE UG programs.
- BBA is a three-year-long course in the field of Business.
- 10+2 class of study that is almost similar to business is required for pursuing the BBA distance degree.
- Distance education is also offered for the B.Com degree course of under graduation.
- The total time period required for pursuing this distance course is about 3 years.
- The Bachelor of Education course is meant to educate aspiring teachers. The students who enrolled in the course are taught how to behave with children and help them to understand child psychology.
- The students also learn how to teach any complex topic in an effortless manner. To apply for the course, students must pass the graduation with a minimum of 55 % marks.
The BED program under Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance education is offered on the basis of the university’s performance in the entrance test every year. Only eligible candidates may appear in the entrance test and must secure a minimum of 33 percent marks in the entrance test in order to qualify for the merit list.
- The program evolves individual character by theory and with the help of practicals to educate about several aspects that will be required in teaching.
- Candidates here will associate with management skills starting with pedagogy (Primary) and going to the youth.
- Impart education of contemporary India, and enhance writing as well as communication skills related to this program.
- The course develops a leadership role in the learner.
- The BED course fee for the two-year duration is INR 30,000, and candidates may seek admission in the program with minimum eligibility of 50% in their concerned stream of graduation.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education PG Admission
MA and M.Com courses are available for fresh admissions. Also, the specializations for the MA course are offered in distance mode. Students who want to take admissions need to complete a Graduation degree from a recognized university and relevant subject.
Also, the admission selection is through the merit scores, and there are no entrance tests designed for any PG programs. The distance courses of Jamia Millia Islamia university distance education are considered to be professional ones. Students are required to wait for the recent admissions because the admissions are not yet started. The admission dates will soon be announced.
- M.Com, a master’s degree course has a duration of two years. There are 4 semesters in this course.
- The entry requirements do not include the process of entrance exams, thus direct admissions are offered.
- MBA or Masters of Business Administration can be taken by students who have completed BBA or other UG degrees.
- It is a two-year PG distance program for which the entries are entirely merit-based.
- The eligibility criteria do not include age restrictions.
- Specializations: Education, Human Resource Management, History, English, Public Administration, Sociology, Political Science, etc.
- Students can complete the PG level degree in 2 years.
- Bachelors of the relevant stream from a reputable University with sufficient scores have to be attained to apply.
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI)
Geoinformatics has played a significant role in today’s life. The students of this course learn about GIS photogrammetry, GPS, its acquisition, and management. The applicant must have completed the graduation degree in one of the following subjects BTech ( Telecommunications / Electrical /Computer Science / Electronics / Instrumentation).
Jamia Millia Islamia University DDE Application Form
Applications at Jamia Millia Islamia University distance education accept admissions through the online mode. The offline mode is also available for the students who want to take admissions for any of the programs available at this university. Students need to verify all the documents before enrolling for the admissions. The application procedure has not started, but soon the application will be started on the university’s official website. The instructions and the guidelines are well explained for the admissions. The application fees for all of the programs are 500/- rupees.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Offered Courses
|S.no||Name of the Programme/Course||Programme/Course Code|
|1||Masters in English||MEG|
|2||Masters in Hindi||MHD|
|3||Masters in Sociology||MAS|
|4||Masters in History||MAH|
|5||Master in Human Resource Management||MHRM|
|6||Masters in Public Administration||MAPA|
|7||Master in Political Science||MAPS|
|8||Masters in Commerce||MCOM|
|9||Masters in Education||MAE|
|10||Master of Business Administration||MBA|
|11||Bachelor of Education||BED|
|12||Bachelor of Arts – General||BAG|
|13||Bachelor of Commerce||BCOM|
|14||Bachelor of Commerce – International Business and Finance||BCIBF|
|15||Bachelor of Business Administration||BBA|
|16||Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling||PGDGC|
|17||Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||PGDGI|
|18||Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education||DECCE|
|19||Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Technology||CCHNT|
|20||Certificate in Information Technology||CIT|
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are set for each of the courses. Candidates can check their specific desired course from the official JMIU DDE courses webpage. Here is some info on the eligibility criteria of the various courses.
- Courses such as BBA, B.Com, BA, etc., can be applied after completing the 12th Class.
- Candidates can put up the entry form from the two modes available; online and offline.
- Candidates that are applying must have the eligible previous Qualifying degree.
- For PG Courses, Candidates required sufficient scores from a reputable University in their graduation course at UG level.
Why Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education?
- NAAC Accredited “A” grade.
- Library availability.
- E-Study materials.
- A pleasing number of faculties.
- Fellowship and resources.
- Approved by UGC.
Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education Admission Process
- The application form is available on the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University Distance Education University.
- Fill in all the details without leaving any blanks and choose the course you wish to take.
- Applicants must pay the course fee after selecting a course.
- Attached is the required scan document, which appears on the application form
- The application fee can of course be paid by UPI / PAYTM Net-Banking/Bank Transfer after selection.
- When the payment has been made. A soft copy of the receipt will be sent to you.
- Address: The Hony. Director,
Centre for Distance and Open Learning,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Gate No. 20,
- Phone : +91-11-26921265, 26921264
- Fax :+91-112621265, 26921265
Be the first to leave a review.