Jammu University Distance Education: The application portal for offering admission into various master degree programs like MCom, economics, Dogri, Hindi, English, PGDBM, etc., has been started on 15 November 2022 and the last date announced by the university for admission 15 December 2022. Students who are unable to complete their academic studies in a traditional manner and wish to complete their remaining academic studies via distance education were given the opportunity to enroll in distance education at the University.
Jammu University Distance Education Latest Updates
- Jammu University Distance Education has started the admission portal for various master-level programs on 15 November with the last date for registration till 15 December 2022. Click Here
- Notice regarding PG 4th semester admission schedule released by Jammu University Distance Education. Check here
The NAAC has rated the Jammu University DDE as an outstanding institute with an “A” level. Students might obtain a variety of professions after completing a remote learning degree.
Admissions to Jammu University’s Distance Education program for 2022 have been announced. Students can get complete admissions information, including dates, in the near future. All distance courses at Jammu University are selected on the basis of basic merit. Students must review the eligibility requirements and required scores for each program.
The JU DDE offers distance learning courses leading to undergraduate and post-graduate degrees. Additionally, distance learning diploma programs are also available. The JU DDE courses are available in a variety of study streams. Apart from the BA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com, JU DDE also provides a PGDBM.
- The University of Jammu offers B.A. and B.Com degrees at the undergraduate level and M.A. and M.Com degrees with numerous specializations at the post-graduate level.
- Students who have completed 10+2 can enroll in UG courses.
- However, those who have earned their bachelor’s degrees are eligible for PG courses.
- These courses are selective, and admission is dependent on merit.
- This college does not require a test for admission.
Jammu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu Distance Education|
|Type of University||Autonomous University|
|Offered UG Courses||BBA, BA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom|
|Admission mode||Online and Offline|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission
Jammu University Distance Education has started the admission portal for various master-level programs including MCom, English, Hindi, Sociology, Urdu, PGDMB, etc., with the last date for registration till 15 December 2022.
Application forms for Jammu University Distance Education courses can be downloaded or collected from the authorized admission center or portal. Aspirants are required to submit Jammu UG, and PG degree programs/certificates application forms offline at the concerned registrar of the distance university.
Jammu DDE courses admission is offered for the BA, BCOM, MCOM, MA Dogri, MA English, PGDBM, and more. One shall only complete the registration process by paying a fee of INR 360. Aspirants who have migrated from other states/universities can apply with an eligibility certificate and a fee of INR 880. Admission is completely given without entrance inclusion.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Candidates enroll in these programs by using the online application window. The admission fee for the Jammu DDE UG programs is INR 7095. The prescribed fee must be deposited by using online payment gateways like Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Jammu University shall confirm the admission of applied candidates after comparing the submitted details, and documents. In order to check Jammu DDE UG programs admission status, the aspirants can use “Email/Username” and “Password” offered by the university.
- Bachelor of Arts is a common study program provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- Every student who desires to be admitted to this course must have to secure an almost 50% score in the 12th-grade education.
- The duration of this course is normally 3 years but in some cases, it also takes 5-6 years.
- Bachelor of Commerce is a distance degree course offered by JU DDE to many students.
- Students from all over India can take entry to this course after passing the 10+2 degree with an average passing percentage.
- Age limit is not provided in the criteria set by JU DDE for B.Com.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
The Jammu University Distance Education has started the registration process for admission into numerous PG level courses for the academic session 2022-23 from 15 November 2022. The deadline announced by the university for admission into the PG courses like MCom, Dogri, Hindi, English, Economics, PGDBM, etc., is 15 December 2022.
The distance mode learning at this university is well-versed, and students can have flexible learning by enrolling at Jammu University DDE. For admissions, students need to visit the admission portal of the website.
- MA distance degree can be taken in fields like economics, political science, sociology, Dogri, Urdu, Hindi, and English.
- This course has the same duration as in the case of all PG distance courses.
- Eligibility is also the same as that is a UG degree with 50% minimum marks.
- M.Com is a two-year study program that is provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- For M.Com, a candidate must have a B.Com or any other UG degree with a 50% score. There may be given a reduction of 5% in the required marks.
MA in Political Science
- Graduation with compulsory Political Science as an elective subject.
- There should be 60% marks in the graduation degree.
- The duration of the Course is of 2 years with 4 semesters.
- The duration of the course is of 1 year.
- Candidate should have done graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no minimum age bar to apply to the course.
Jammu University Distance Education Application Form
Jammu University Distance Education mode forms are available, and students can apply for admission through an online registration portal. Students who want to take admission need to check all the eligibility requirements for the course. The application fees for admission to all the offered programs are 360/- rupees that students are required to pay while completing the form-filling process.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission process
- Go to the Admission portal link from the Jammu University website or click the direct link on this page.
- Read the prospectus carefully and then fill out the application form.
- The name should be written in BLOCK LETTERS and be the same as on the certificate of the last examination passed.
- UPLOAD the relevant documents and signatures. All documents must be uploaded.
- When the application is submitted online, the applicant is automatically informed of the fee details. Additionally, the applicant is informed about the serial number of the application. You will need this serial number for further queries, especially if you want to know about your application status.
- On the hard copy of the Form, you must affix a recent passport-sized photograph with your name and serial number printed on the back.
- Choose a payment method next. A payment reference number and email confirmation of admission to CODL will be sent upon successful payment of fees. You can print out the application form.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission Courses
|4||M.A. English||2 Years|
|5||M.A. Hindi||2 Years|
|6||M.A. Urdu||2 Years|
|7||M.A. Dogri||2 Years|
|8||M.A. Sociology||2 Years|
|10||M.A. Political Science||2 Years|
|11||M.A. Economics||2 Years|
- The Directorate offers only those programs that are already offered under Regular Mode.
- The Programmes offered by the Directorate are as per the norms of UGC Degree Specification 2014
- The Complete Study Material is available for all the Programmes offered by the Directorate
Jammu University Distance Education Contact Details:
Address: Directorate Of Distance Education. The University Of Jammu. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir ( J&K ) Pin Code:180006.
official website: https://www.distanceeducationju.in/index.php
Be the first to leave a review.