Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022: Distance education at Jammu University is started for the betterment and convenience of the students who find it difficult to complete regular mode studies and want a way to complete their remaining academic study through effective distance mode.
- The University of Jammu offers B.A. and B.Com degrees at the undergraduate level and M.A. and M.Com degrees with numerous specializations at the graduate level.
- Students who have completed 10+2 can enroll in UG courses.
- However, those who have earned their bachelor’s degrees are eligible for PG courses.
- These courses are selective, and admission is dependent on merit.
- This college does not require a test of admission.
- The Jammu University Distance Education admissions for the academic 2022 are not yet announced. Still, soon the dates will be out, and students will be getting all admissions-related details. There are basic merit-based selection procedures that Jammu University conducts for all distance courses. No Entrance exams are held for any of the programs, so students need to check the eligibility criteria and displayed scores.
- Jammu University Distance Education Distance education of this University is very famous. The lectures are designed in recorded mode. Students can contact the faculty assigned for the particular program for the doubt and difficulty session. Also, the examination pattern, study pattern, and all other curriculum are well designed. Without attending University or lectures, one can have a good educational journey.
It provides distance courses through the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). As a mode of distance education, the university was initiated in 1969. This DDE has been accredited by NAAC as a leading institute with an “A” grade. This university has a motive to provide education to all classes of students without any restrictions. It eliminates various barriers held in the path of learning via distance mode education. There are many jobs that students can get after they finish a course in distance learning.
The JU DDE grants multiple courses in distance mode at the UG and PG degree levels. There are a variety of Diploma courses also offered via distance learning. Multiple streams of study are provided by the JU DDE for its multiple courses. Including BA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com, JU DDE also offers PGDBM courses. The distance PGDBM course is an online course with a 1-year duration.
University of Jammu Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu Distance Education|
|Type of University||Autonomous University|
|Offered UG Courses||BBA, BA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom|
|Admission mode||Online and Offline|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022
It provides entries to students in the academic session of 2022. Candidates seeking admissions to any distance degree course will need to meet the required merit criteria. Each candidate must check the online webpage of the university for the application process. The registrations forms will be filled online after paying the application fee in JU DDE.
Jammu University UG Distance Education Admission
- Bachelors of Arts is a common study program provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- Every student who desires to be admitted to this course must have to secure an almost 50% score in the 12th-grade education.
- The duration of this course is normally 3 years but in some cases, it also takes 5-6 years.
- Bachelors of Commerce is a distance degree course offered by JU DDE to many students.
- Students from all over India can take entry to this course after passing the 10+2 degree with an average passing percentage.
- Age limit is not provided in the criteria set by JU DDE for B.Com.
Jammu University PG Distance Education Admission
- MA distance degree can be taken in fields like economics, political science, and sociology, Dogri, Urdu, Hindi, and English.
- This course has the same duration as in the case of all PG distance courses.
- Eligibility is UG degree from relevant degree with 50% minimum marks.
- M.Com is a two-year study program that is provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- For M.Com, a candidate must have a B.Com or any other UG degree with a 50% score. There may be given a reduction of 5% in the required marks.
Why University Of Jammu Distance Education?
- Learner support centers
- Availability of library between 9:30 to 5 PM
- E-Study materials in various languages
- UGC approved university
- Seven study centers to the help learners
- Email id and contact number availability