Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2023-24: DDE Jammu University admission 2023-24 last date has been extended. Candidates who are interested in pursuing BA, BCom, MA, MCom, and PGDBM courses at this university can apply via the official website @www.distanceeducationju.in. Students are suggested to apply before the last admission date.
- Directorate of Distance & Online Education, University of Jammu is not offering admission to distance education for the academic year session 2023-24.
- Instead of distance learning courses, it offers online courses for the current session, through its Directorate of Distance and Online Education.
Eligibility Criteria will be based on candidates’ last exam performance; no entrance score is determined in the admission process.
There are some variations in the eligibility criteria of each degree program, and to facilitate students, a general criteria is provided here.
Undergraduate & PG Courses:
- BA (Program): 10+2 from a known institute and a score of 40-45.
- B.Com (Program): Passing intermediate with a 50% score is mandatory.
- MA: Based on having at least a BA or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- M.Com: The last degree must be B.Com or a relevant one with a 50% score.
Jammu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu Distance Education|
|Type of University||Autonomous University|
|Offered UG Courses||BBA, BA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom|
|Admission mode||Online and Offline|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Application forms for Jammu University Distance Education courses can be downloaded or collected from the authorized admission center or portal. Aspirants are required to submit Jammu UG and PG degree programs/certificates application forms offline at the concerned registrar of the distance university.
Jammu University Distance Education admission is offered for the BA, BCOM, MCOM, MA Dogri, MA English, PGDBM, and more. One shall only complete the registration process by paying a fee of INR 360. Aspirants who have migrated from other states/universities can apply with an eligibility certificate and a fee of INR 880. Admission is completely given without entrance inclusion.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
There is an application window available online that candidates can use to enroll in these programs. Jammu DDE UG programs have an admission fee of INR 7095. Online payment gateways such as debit/credit cards and net banking must be used to deposit the prescribed fee.
After comparing the submitted details and documents, Jammu University will confirm the admission of applied candidates. The university offers “Email/Username” and “Password” for checking the Jammu DDE UG program admission status.
- Bachelor of Arts is a common study program provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- Every student who desires to be admitted to this course must have to secure an almost 50% score in the 12th-grade education.
- The duration of this course is normally 3 years, but in some cases, it also takes 5-6 years.
- Bachelor of Commerce is a distance degree course offered by JU DDE to many students.
- Students from all over India can take entry to this course after passing the 10+2 degree with an average passing percentage.
- Age limit is not provided in the criteria set by JU DDE for B.Com.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
Registration for PG courses is going on at the University of Jammu distance education for the session 2023-24, and the last date to apply is 16 September 2023. There is a late fee of Rs 240. PG courses at the university include MCom, Dogri, MA Hindi, MA English, MA Economics, and PGDBM.
The distance mode learning at this university is well-versed, and students can have flexible learning by enrolling at Jammu University DDE. For admissions, students need to visit the admission portal on the website.
- MA distance degree can be taken in fields like economics, political science, sociology, Dogri, Urdu, Hindi, and English.
- This course has the same duration as in the case of all PG distance courses.
- Eligibility is also the same as that is a UG degree with 50% minimum marks.
- MA is available at Jammu University in the specializations of Hindi, English, Urdu, Dogri, Sociology, Economics, and Political Science under distance learning mode.
- M.Com is a two-year study program that is provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- For M.Com, a candidate must have a B.Com or any other UG degree with a 50% score. There may be given a reduction of 5% in the required marks.
- Jammu Univesity offers MCom in ODL mode at the fee range of Rs 7290/-.
- The duration of the course is of 1 year.
- Candidate should have done graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- There is no minimum age bar to apply to the course.
Jammu University BEd Distance Education Admission 2023
The Bachelor of Education (BEd) ODL program offered by Jammu University shall be based on the practice of teaching, contact program, fieldwork, project work, assignments, and external as well as internal examinations.
Duration: BEd program offered through the Jammu University DDE for the duration of 2 years (4 semesters). But, as per the UGC norms and standards for the Bachelor of Education program through a distance learning system. Students shall be permitted to complete Jammu University BEd ODL course within a duration of 5 years.
Eligibility: Candidates who full fill the following eligibility criteria can opt for admission to BEd ODL program at JU DDE:
- Candidates who have a bachelor’s/master’s degree with at least 45-50% marks can opt for admission to the BEd ODL program.
- Candidates who are serving as full-time teachers in recognized schools within the territorial jurisdiction of Jammu University.
- Candidates who have a minimum of 2-year teaching experience.
Eligibility Criteria for Jammu University Distance Education
- UG Courses: The basic Eligibility criteria to apply for admission to Jammu University distance education UG courses is 12th, or its equivalent, with a minimum of 45-50% aggregated marks from any recognized senior secondary board of education in India.
- PG Courses: The basic eligibility criteria to apply for Jammu University distance education PG courses is a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 45-50% marks from any recognized university in India.
Jammu University Distance Education Application Form 2023
Students can apply for admission using an online registration site by completing the Jammu University Distance Education mode forms that are accessible. Check all the course eligibility requirements before applying for admission as a student. Students must pay 360/- rupees in application fees to be considered for admission to any of the programs provided at the time they fill out their paperwork.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Go to the Admission portal link from the Jammu University website or click the direct link on this page.
- Read the prospectus carefully and then fill out the application form.
- The name should be written in BLOCK LETTERS and be the same as on the certificate of the last examination passed.
- UPLOAD the relevant documents and signatures. All documents must be uploaded.
- When the application is submitted online, the applicant is automatically informed of the fee details. Additionally, the applicant is informed about the serial number of the application. You will need this serial number for further queries, especially if you want to know about your application status.
- On the hard copy of the Form, you must affix a recent passport-sized photograph with your name and serial number printed on the back.
- Choose a payment method next. A payment reference number and email confirmation of admission to CODL will be sent upon successful payment of fees. You can print out the application form.
Jammu University Distance Education Courses
- BA (Bachelor of Arts)
- BCom (Bachelor of Commerce)
- MCom (Master of Commerce)
- MA English (Master of Arts with English)
- MA Hindi (Master of Arts with Hindi)
- MA Urdu (Master of Arts in Urdu)
- MA Dogri (Master of Arts with Dogri)
- MA Sociology (Master of Arts with Sociology)
- MA Political Science (Master of Arts with Political Science)
- MA Economics (Master of Arts with Economics)
- PGDBM (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)
Jammu University Distance Education Admit Card
The applicants can get their admit card three days before the examination. Aspirants can download their hall ticket by logging into the portal from the official website. Aspirants are suggested to log in accurately.
Then admit card will appear on their desktop or screen, and the print of the admit card will be for further reference. An admit card is a crucial document for aspirants to appear in the exam center, so aspirants should not fail to remember to take their admit card to themselves along with two photocopies.
Jammu University Distance Education Facilities
There are many academic and non-academic needs of its students in this institute, which is why it tries to meet them all. There are several things that make the college’s modern building stand out from any other building in the area, including:
- Computer Center: The computer center is there to help students use the Internet, which is a huge source of information.
- Health Center: There is a basic health center at the institute.
- Central Library: The institute has a well-stocked library with more than 36,987 books, newspapers, magazines, and other publications that can be used for research and coursework.
- Hostels: There are separate hostels for boys and girls at the school.
- Cafeteria: The cafeteria at the college is very clean and serves the best food. It’s open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
About Jammu University Distance Education
The NAAC has given Jammu University DDE an “A” grade and said it is an outstanding university. After getting a degree through distance learning, students can work in many different fields. The Jammu University Distance Education program will be taking new students in 2023. Students will soon get full information about admissions, including dates.
Jammu University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Directorate Of Distance Education. The University Of Jammu. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu, Jammu, and Kashmir ( J&K ) Pin Code:180006.
- Official Website: www.distanceeducationju.in/index.php
Be the first to leave a review.