Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Admission has been started on 6th June at Jammu University Distance Education. University established distance education to assist students who are unable to complete their academic studies in the traditional manner and wish to complete their remaining academic studies via an effective distance mode. It has a Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). In 1969, the university began a distance learning programme. The NAAC has rated this DDE as an outstanding institute with an “A” level. Students might obtain a variety of professions after completing a remote learning degree.
Admissions to Jammu University’s Distance Education programme for 2022 have not yet been announced. Students will get complete admissions information, including dates, in the near future. All remote courses at Jammu University are selected on the basis of basic merit. Students must review the eligibility requirements and present scores for each programme.
The JU DDE offers distance learning courses leading to undergraduate and graduates degrees. Additionally, distance learning diploma programmes are available. The JU DDE’s courses are available in a variety of study streams. Apart from the BA, B.Com, MA, and M.Com, JU DDE also provides a PGDBM. PGDBM distant education is a one-year online course.
- The University of Jammu offers B.A. and B.Com degrees at the undergraduate level and M.A. and M.Com degrees with numerous specializations at the graduate level.
- Students who have completed 10+2 can enroll in UG courses.
- However, those who have earned their bachelor’s degrees are eligible for PG courses.
- These courses are selective, and admission is dependent on merit.
- This college does not require a test for admission.
Why University of Jammu Distance Education?
- Learner support centers
- Availability of library between 9:30 to 5 PM
- E-Study materials in various languages
- UGC approved university
- Seven study centers to the help learners
- Email id and contact number availability
Jammu University Distance Education Latest Update
- Fresh Admission has been started on 6th June 2022 for BA/BCom online at Jammu University Distance Education for Session 2022-23 for Semester II, Semester IV, and Semester VI. Read More
- Online Application form for B.A./B.Com. Semester-III and Semester-V (Printouts Only for Payment Successful Candidates) Click Here
- External Viva-Voce examination for online examination of B.A semester Vth for the session 2022-23. “Click Here“
- Date sheet of B.A/ B.Com/BBA/BCA Ist semester Online Examination 2022 for DDE & Private candidates to be held in May 20222. “Click Here“
- Jammu University Distance Education release the assignment submission dates. To check the notification Click here.
Jammu University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||University of Jammu Distance Education|
|Type of University||Autonomous University|
|Offered UG Courses||BBA, BA|
|Offered PG Courses||MA, MCom|
|Admission mode||Online and Offline|
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Jammu University DDE admission 2022 starts in the July academic year cycle. Last date to enroll for the fresh admission of Jammu DDE programs is set in the 4th week of August. Application forms for Jammu DDE courses can be downloaded or collected from the authorized admission centre. Aspirants are required to submit Jammu ug, and pg degree programs/certificates application forms offline at the concerned registrar of the distance university.
Jammu DDE courses admission is allowed for the BA, BCOM, MCOM, MA Dogri, MA English, PGDBM, and more. One shall only complete the admission registration process by paying a fee of INR 360. Aspirants who have migrated from other states/universities can apply with an eligibility certificate and a fee of INR 880. Admission is completely given without entrance inclusion.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Jammu DDE UG admission 2022 enrollment last date is to appear in the fourth week of August. Registration begins in July for BA and BCOM three year degree programs. Candidates enroll to these programs by using the online application window. The admission fee of the Jammu DDE UG programs is INR 7095. Prescribed fee must be deposited by using online payment gateway like Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
Jammu DDE UG shall confirm admission of applied candidates after scrutinising the submitted details, and documents. In order to check Jammu DDE UG programs admission status the aspirants can use “Email/Username” and “Password” offered by the university. Jammu DDE UG will not held entrance exams for the fresh admission.
- Bachelors of Arts is a common study program provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- Every student who desires to be admitted to this course must have to secure an almost 50% score in the 12th-grade education.
- The duration of this course is normally 3 years but in some cases, it also takes 5-6 years.
- Bachelors of Commerce is a distance degree course offered by JU DDE to many students.
- Students from all over India can take entry to this course after passing the 10+2 degree with an average passing percentage.
- Age limit is not provided in the criteria set by JU DDE for B.Com.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
Masters Program is offered through various courses like MA and M.Com; there are various specializations available. The selection of all these programs is through merit scores. The university can accept completing a Graduation degree from any relevant stream for distance education.
The distance mode learning at this university is well versed, and students can have flexible learning by enrolling at Jammu University DDE. For admissions, students need to visit the admission portal of the website.
- MA distance degree can be taken in fields like economics, political science, and sociology, Dogri, Urdu, Hindi, and English.
- This course has the same duration as in the case of all PG distance courses.
- Eligibility is also the same as that is a UG degree with 50% minimum marks.
- M.Com is a two-year study program that is provided by JU DDE in distance mode.
- For M.Com, a candidate must have a B.Com or any other UG degree with a 50% score. There may be given a reduction of 5% in the required marks.
Jammu University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Jammu University distance mode forms are available online, and students can apply for the admission process through an online registration portal. Students who want to take admissions need to check all the university officials’ mandatory details. The application fees for the admissions to all the offered programs are 360/- rupees that students are required to pay while completing the form filling process. The forms for the fresh academic sessions will be released in July.
distanceeducationju.in Admission Courses
|4||M.A. English||2 Years|
|5||M.A. Hindi||2 Years|
|6||M.A. Urdu||2 Years|
|7||M.A. Dogri||2 Years|
|8||M.A. Sociology||2 Years|
|10||M.A. Political Science||2 Years|
|11||M.A. Economics||2 Years|
- The Directorate offers only those programmes that are already offered under Regular Mode.
- The Programmes offered by the Directorate are as per the norms of UGC Degree Specification 2014
- The Complete Study Material is available for all the Programmes offered by the Directorate
Jammu University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
|B.A/B.Com (Semester 1st)||
(10+2) Examination recognized from University of Jammu. Eligible for admission to Three-Year
|B.A/B.Com (Semester 1st to 2nd)||
Passed all subjects and papers in the Internal Assessment of Semester I.
|B.A/B.Com (Semester 3rd)||
Student will be eligible for promotion from Semester-II to Semester-III. Marks 50% of the subjects/papers of theory/practicals (separately) of Semester-I.
|B.A/B.Com (Semester 4th)||
Student enrolls in the IVth semester within seven days of the end of the B.A./B.Com Sem III examination.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission process 2022
- Go to the Admission portal link from the Jammu University website or click the direct link on this page.
- Read the prospectus carefully and then fill out the application form.
- The name should be written in BLOCK LETTERS and be the same as on the certificate of the last examination passed.
- UPLOAD the relevant documents and signatures. All documents must be uploaded.
- When the application is submitted online, the applicant is automatically informed of the fee details. Additionally, the applicant is informed about the serial number of the application. You will need this serial number for further queries, especially if you want to know about your application status.
- On the hard copy of the Form, you must affix a recent passport-sized photograph with your name and serial number printed on the back.
- Choose a payment method next. A payment reference number and email confirmation of admission to CODL will be sent upon successful payment of fees. You can print out the application form.
Jammu University Contact Details:
Address: Directorate Of Distance Education. University Of Jammu. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Road, Tawi, Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir ( J&K ) Pin Code:180006.
Be the first to leave a review.