Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: As a mode of distance education, the University of Jammu was initiated in 1969. It came up with an opportunity for the students in Jammu and Kashmir to obtain higher education without any expenses on travel. The university was awarded 51st rank in the national institutional ranking framework organized by the ministry of human resource development. In distance education, the university has close to 12,000 learners in undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The University of Jammu offers a total of eleven courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels. The university comprises eleven faculties, including business studies, arts, education, social science, music, medical sciences, engineering, and fine arts .
If students are interested in entering the university, they must first know the admission criteria and qualifications. If students fulfil the criteria, they can easily enter. Students can choose the course of their requirement. Jammu University offers various facilities to facilitate campus applicants, such as libraries, boarding houses, sports, etc.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Jammu University offers admission for the undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a year cycle. The university follows the semester-wise admission process, and the candidate needs to pay INR 360 for the registration over the official website for Jammu University.
Jammu University Distance Education UG Admission
- To take the UG course, students must earn 50% of the grade on a card approved at level 10 + 2.
- To be eligible for the B.Com course, Class 12 candidates must be accepted.
- BBA students must pass the 10 + 2 level with 50% of the promoted points to enter the curriculum.
- For an LLB course, students must complete any well-known academic path, with a total of 45%.
Jammu University Distance Education PG Admission
- The duration of the course is 2 years. To request access to M.Sc., a degree in psychology is required.
- The MBA is a 2-year study program. A valid ICET point is required to enter when the candidate is a graduate recognized by the university or government.
Jammu University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Distance learning from Jammu B.A. University and B.Com UG and M.A. and M.Com are available in various fields of specialization in PG.
- 10 + 2 qualifications are needed for students who can apply for admission to UG courses.
- However, graduates with a bachelor’s degree, have access to PG courses.
- Admission to this course depends on test performance.
- There is no entrance exam at this university.
- This college does not offer scholarships.
Jammu University Distance Education Admission Process 2021: How to Apply?
- Create an account on the official site of the university (https://www.distanceeducationju.in/).
- Please, provide correct educational and personal details .
- Fill the online form. Upload attested copies of all necessary documents, photos, and certificates.
- Pay the admission amount through a Credit/Debit card or Net banking as an application processing fee.
- By demand draft or ATM service, you can perform the processing transaction. Keep the processing fee receipt to avoid any inconvenience, and it will be used as student proof.
- Recheck your form after completing the whole application process and, in the end, submit.
How to Login to Jammu University Distance Education?
There are several steps to download the JUET admission card for admission to Jammu University:
- Access the official portal: www.jucc.in.
- Find the login details of the applicant.
- Click on it.
- A new web form for the JUCC 2021 map is opened and displayed.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu and select Registration number and password OR Registration number and date of birth.
- Enter information.
- Enter the code and click the Login button.
- Demonstration cards accepted.
- Download the acceptance card.
- Save and get 2-3 pieces.
Why University Of Jammu Distance Education?
- Learner support centers
- Availability of library between 9:30 to 5 PM
- E-Study materials in various languages
- UGC approved university
- Seven study centers to the help learners
- Email id and contact number availability