JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2022: JECRC is among the leading NAAC-accredited distance learning institutions. This University’ is known as the JECRC Directorate of Distance Education. Distance Education Directorate at JECRC University in 2012-2013 began its operations. It is located in Jaipur Rajasthan.
University offers courses at UG and PG level in distance mode: BCA, BBA, B.Com, MCA, and MBA. Admission for session 2022 will be started soon, and students will be required to stay updated with us for admission information.
JECRC University Distance Education (JU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||JECRC University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2022
JECRC University admissions for session 2022 for its all offered distance courses will begin soon. Candidates can apply for each course through the online admission portal of this University, and Students can also Submit the applications offline. Students will be considered merit-based. Without any age limit or entrance exam requirement, candidates will be enrolled.
The University gives out BBA, BCA, B.Com, etc., in the various specialization of UG level. JECRC University also gives out PG level courses, including MCA, MBA, M.Com. As the distance learning programs of the University.
Latest Distance Education Courses
JECRC University DDE UG Admission
- The program’s primary goal is to provide a pathway for pupils to enroll in computing classes where they will be revealed to a variety of computer and business applications.
- There is a duration of three years that are taken to complete this distance degree program.
- Students must have a 10+2 or equivalent degree in related or any stream.
- INR 10100 fee will be required to be cleared per semester.
- BBA in distance mode is a degree program of three years. Admissions in this course are given by JECRC via merit.
- It provides college people with numerous job prospects to select and devote in topics of focus such as human resources, marketing, international business, real estate, finance, computer information systems, accounting, and so on.
- 12TH Degree clearance from any stream from a recognized University or equal education.
- 10100 INR is the fee of each semester, while the exam fee and admission fee will be separate charges.
- Students that have cleared their intercourse can apply to the University.
- Candidates are to pay INR 7000 for each semester; there will be 3-years of learning.
JECRC University DDE PG Admission
MA: Master of Art is a postgraduate course, and the duration of the course is 3-years. It is divided into 6-semester.
- It is an ideal PG course to pursue after completing a BBA. It is particularly true for students who want to manage their personal firm to begin or take over their business empire.
- Students that are applying can choose from the specialization of marketing, finance, and human resource.
- Students that have cleared bachelors degree from a recognized University.
- INR 13,125 fee is the charge for each semester.
- Candidates who complete the MCA degree are prepared to work as Programmers, System Designers, Managers, and System Analysts, on any ground in relevance with IT.
- Candidates who wish to pursue this course should have a BCA or any related type of degree.
- MCA can be completed within a duration of 2 years.
MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate course. The duration of the course is 3-years. It is divided into 6-semester.
JECRC University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The courses provided are distance learning programs, but they still have a set line of eligibility criteria that the Students must meet to gain entry into JECRC courses.
- Students of BBA are to have cleared their 12th class with the marks criteria require.
- BCA course requires a backdrop of the relevant subject in 12th class from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for the course of MCA, MBA, etc., must have clear the graduation.
- Phone:+91 9982682493, +91 9116673115.