JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2022: University will start accepting applications for the upcoming session notification will display on the official portal. candidates must visit its web portal for important notifications. University offers courses at UG and PG levels in distance mode: BCA, BBA, B.Com, MCA, and MBA. Students will be required to stay updated with us for admission information.
JECRC is among the leading NAAC-accredited distance learning institutions. This University is known as the JECRC Directorate of Distance Education. Distance Education Directorate at JECRC University 2012-2013 began its operations. It is located in Jaipur Rajasthan.
JECRC University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JECRC University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
JERC Distance Education Admission 2022
Two modes can be followed to submit the JECRC application form: Online, and Offline. In order to save precious time, one should open a university website, and apply online with a fee of INR 200. Fees of JECRE UG and PG programs can be deposited by using online banking options such as debit/credit card, and net banking.
The distance institution offers BCOM, BBA, BCA, MBA, and more. One can get admission to JECRC programs after passing a minimum qualifying exam. Specific degree admission such as MBA program can be obtained after passing management or national-level entrance exams eg., CMAT, CAT, MAT, or XAT. University approves admission to the MBA after completing the JECRE counseling session.
JECRC University DDE UG Admission
- 12th Degree clearance from any stream from a recognized University or equal education.
- INR 10100 is the fee for each semester, while the exam fee and admission fee will be separate charges.
- Aspirants that have cleared their intercourse can apply to the University.
- Candidates are to pay INR 7000 for each semester; there will be 3 years of learning.
- 12th grade with a relevant stream or any stream is eligible.
- Aspirants with an equal degree can also apply to the course for applying.
- INR 10100 will be required to be cleared per semester.
JECRC University DDE PG Admission
- Aspirants that are applying can choose from the specialization of marketing, finance, and human resource.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- INR 13,125 is the charge for each semester.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelors in IT or CS or cleared BCA can apply.
- Those that have cleared B.Sc., BA., B.Com, etc., with Math subjects in inter-class can apply.
- Aspirants that have graduated with a minimum A score of 50% scores can also apply.
- Aspirants that have a non-CS backdrop need to clear a required bridge course.
MSc: Master of Science is a postgraduate course, and the duration of the course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate course. The duration of the course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
MA: Master of Art is a postgraduate course, and the duration of the course is 3 years. It is divided into 6 semesters.
JECRC University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The courses provided are distance learning programs, but they still have a set line of eligibility criteria that the aspirants must meet to gain entry into JECRC courses.
- Aspirants of BBA are to have cleared their 12th grade with the marks criteria require.
- BCA course requires a backdrop of the relevant subject in 12th grade from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for the course of MCA, MBA, etc., have the relevant backdrop courses.
JECRCU DDE Application Fees
Aspirants are required to clear off INR 850 for the entrance exam as an entry form fee for admission in UG engineering courses in 5 various streams. B.tech courses are offered within two mediums and require paying for entry forms.
The online application form is free; the aspirants can check up and apply online without paying any entry form fee.
JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2022: How to Apply?
- The online entry form for JECRC is also available for free; aspirants can click here to attain the form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the form and fill It in with their details.
- Aspirants are to keep a check on the updates and notices of JECRC Admissions 2022.
- Next, they must clear the admission fee to require to be cleared in the bank mentioned on the challan form.
- Candidates can then attach their docs and challan form with the entry form.
- Submission is to be made online on-site or on offline campus through post or in person.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2022 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
JECRC University DDE Admit Card
The aspirants looking for their JECRCU Exam 2022 admit card are to go to the website admit card admission section. The aspirants can download the admit card in the form of a PDF from the website for admission.
Candidates can check out the updates and notices uploaded each day on the official site about the admit card 2022. Aspirants need to check for their name, college, course, semester, and session on the admit card. If an issue is detected, the pupil must urgently inform the authorities concerned to correct them as it is crucial.
How to use JECRC University DDE Login?
- Candidates are to open up the portal by clicking here
- The first box asks to fill in the ‘enrolment number’.
- The next box requires filling in the ‘password’.
- Aspirants can find the information when they register and take up admissions.
- If one student has filled in both of these pieces of information they can click on ‘login’.
JECRC Contact Details:
- Phone:+91 9982682493, +91 9116673115.
Be the first to leave a review.