JECRC University Distance Education 2023: The University will start accepting applications for session 2023 Notification will be displayed on the official portal. Candidates must visit its web portal for important notifications. JECRC University Distance Education offers UG and PG-level courses, such as BCA, BBA, BCom, MCA, and MBA. Students will be required to stay updated with us for admission information.
JECRC is among the leading NAAC-accredited distance learning institutions. This University is known as the JECRC Directorate of Distance Education. Distance Education Directorate at JECRC University 2012-2013 began its operations. It is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
JECRC University Distance Education Latest Update
- Admissions for the January 2023 JECRC University Distance Education session are expected to be announced soon.
- There is additional information available on the university’s website.
JECRC University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JECRC University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2023
Two modes to submit the JECRC application form can be followed: Online and Offline. To save precious time, one should open a university website and apply online with a fee of INR 200. JECRE UG and PG program fees can be deposited using online banking options such as debit/credit card and net banking.
The distance institution offers BCOM, BBA, BCA, MBA, and more. One can get admission to JECRC programs after passing a minimum qualifying exam. Specific degree admission, such as an MBA program, can be obtained after passing management or national-level entrance exams eg., CMAT, CAT, MAT, or XAT. University approves admission to the MBA after completing the JECRE counselling session.
JECRC University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
- 12th Degree clearance from any stream from a recognized University or equal education.
- INR 10100 is the fee for each semester, while the exam and admission fees will be separate charges.
- Aspirants who have cleared their intercourse can apply to the University.
- Candidates are to pay INR 7000 each semester; there will be 3 years of learning.
- 12th grade with a relevant stream or any stream is eligible.
- Aspirants with an equal degree can also apply to the course for applying.
- INR 10100 will be required to be cleared per semester.
JECRC University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
- Aspirants applying can choose from marketing, finance, and human resource specialization.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- INR 13,125 is the charge for each semester.
- Aspirants with bachelor’s in IT or CS or cleared BCA can apply.
- Those who have cleared B.Sc., BA., B.Com, etc., with Math subjects in inter-class can apply.
- Aspirants that have graduated with a minimum A score of 50% scores can also apply.
- Aspirants that have a non-CS backdrop need to clear a required bridge course.
MSc: Master of Science is a postgraduate course, and the course is 3 years long. It is divided into six semesters.
MCom: Master of Commerce is a postgraduate course. The duration of the course is 3 years. It is divided into six semesters.
MA: It is a postgraduate course, and the course is 3 years long. It is divided into six semesters.
JECRC University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The courses provided are distance learning programs, but they still have a set line of eligibility criteria that the aspirants must meet to gain entry into JECRC courses.
- Aspirants of BBA are to have cleared their 12th grade with the marks criteria required.
- BCA course requires a backdrop of the relevant subject in 12th grade from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for the MCA, MBA, etc. courses have the relevant backdrop courses.
JECRCU DDE Application Fee
Aspirants must clear INR 850 for the entrance exam as an entry form fee for admission to UG engineering courses in 5 streams. B.tech courses are offered within two mediums and require paying for entry forms.
The online application form is free; the aspirants can check up and apply online without paying any entry form fee.
JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2023: How to Apply?
- The online entry form for JECRC is also free; aspirants can click here to complete the form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the form and fill It in with their details.
- Aspirants are to check the updates and notices of JECRC Admissions 2023.
- Next, they must clear the admission fee to require to be cleared in the bank mentioned on the challan form.
- Candidates can then attach their docs and challan form with the entry form.
- Submission is to be made online on-site or on offline campus through post or in person.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2023 and check the details of UG and PG courses for more info official website.
JECRC University Distance Education Offered Courses with Duration
|BPT||4 Years 6 Months|
JECRC University Distance Education Admit Card
The aspirants looking for their JECRCU Exam 2023 admit card are to go to the website admit card admission section. The aspirants can download the admit card in the form of a PDF from the website for admission.
Candidates can check out the updates and notices uploaded daily on the official site about the admit card 2023. Aspirants must check for their name, college, course, semester, and session on the admit card. If an issue is detected, the pupil must urgently inform the authorities to correct them, as it is crucial.
How to use JECRC University DDE Login?
- Candidates are to open up the portal.
- The first box asks to fill in the ‘enrolment number.’
- The next box requires filling in the ‘password.’
- Aspirants can find the information when they register and take up admissions.
- If one student has filled in both information, they can click on ‘login’.
JECRC University Distance Education: Placement
JECRC University provides internship and placement opportunities to its students. They have tie-ups with top national and International companies. The placement cell of JECRC conducts various placement/ recruitment drives and job fairs to provide on-campus placements to the students. The list of recruiter companies of JECRC are:
- JK tyres
- ITC Hotels
- Oracle, etc.
JECRC University Distance Education Contact Details
- Phone: +91 9982682493, +91 9116673115.
Be the first to leave a review.