JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: JECRC has been set up in the city of Jaipur in Rajasthan, India. The University gives out various courses as a private University in UG and PG degree and doctoral-level courses with various specializations.
The University gives out BBA, BCA, B.Com, etc., in the various specialization of UG level. JECRC University also gives out PG level courses, including MCA, MBA, M.Com. as the distance learning programs of the University.
The candidates can apply for admission in 2021 and check the details of UG and PG courses. For more info official website, click here.
- MBA Distance learmning course for more info click here.
- Candidates may download the Application Form from click.
JECRC University Distance Education (JU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||JECRC University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
JECRC University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
- The online entry form for JECRC is also available for free; aspirants can click here to attain the form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the form and fill It in with their details.
- Aspirants are to keep a check on the updates and notices of JECRC Admissions 2021.
- Next, they must clear the admission fee to require to be cleared in the bank mentioned on the challan form.
- Candidates can then attach their docs and challan form with the entry form.
- Submission is to be made online on-site or on offline campus through post or in person.
JECRC University DDE Eligibility Criteria
The courses provided are distance learning programs, but they still have a set line of eligibility criteria that the aspirants must meet to gain entry into JECRC courses.
- Aspirants of BBA are to have cleared their 12th grade with the marks criteria require.
- BCA course requires a backdrop of the relevant subject in 12th grade from a recognized University.
- Candidates applying for the course of MCA, MBA, etc., have the relevant backdrop courses.
JECRC University Distance Education UG and PG Adimission
- 12TH Degree clearance from any stream from a recognized University or equal education.
- 10100 is the fee of each semester, while the exam fee and admission fee will be separate charges.
- Aspirants that have cleared their intercourse can apply in the University.
- Candidates are to pay INR 7000 for each semester; there will be 3-years of learning.
- 12th grade with a relevant stream or any stream is eligible.
- Aspirants with an equal degree can also apply in the course for applying.
- INR 10100 will be required to be cleared per semester.
- Aspirants that are applying can choose from the specialization of marketing, finance, and human resource.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelors degree from a recognized University.
- INR 13,125 is the charge for each semester.
- Aspirants that have cleared bachelors in IT or CS or cleared BCA can apply.
- Those that have cleared B.Sc., BA., B.Com, etc., with Math subject in inter-class can apply.
- Aspirants that have graduated with a minimum A score of 50% scores can also apply.
- Aspirants that have a non-CS backdrop need to clear a required bridge course.
JECRC University DDE Admit Card
The aspirants looking for their JECRCU Exam 2021 admit card are to go for the website admit card admission section. The aspirants can download the admit card in the form of a PDF from the website for admission.
Candidates can check out the updates and notices uploaded each day on the official site about the admit card 2021. Aspirants need to check for their name, college, course, semester, and session on the admit card. If an issue is detected, the pupil must urgently inform the authorities concerned to correct them as it is crucial.
How to use JECRC University Distance Education Login?
- Candidates are to open up the portal by clicking here,.
- The first box asks to fill in the ‘enrolment number’.
- The next box requires filling in the ‘password’.
- Aspirants can find the information when they register and take up admissions.
- One pupil has filled in both of this info they can click on ‘login’.
JECRCU DDE Application Fees
Aspirants are required to clear off INR 850 for the entrance exam as an entry form fee for admission in UG engineering courses in 5 various streams. B.tech courses are offered within two mediums and require paying for entry forms.
The online application form is free; the aspirants can check-up and apply online without paying any entry form fee.
- Phone:+91 9982682493, +91 9116673115.