JS University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: JS University was formed by Shri Jagdish Singh Ji through the Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Education Trust that has been working very seriously to provide quality education to people, especially in rural areas, whereas Dr. Sukesh Kumar has also been making continuous efforts for the same through colleges as well which were given the university status later in 2015 besides christening it as the J.S University Sheikhabad, Firozabad.
- All Graduation Final Year Results For Academic Session 2020 – 2021 Are Declared. For More Click Here
- Ph.D. Entrance Test Notice Click Here.
- Pre-Ph.D. Course Work Exam (2020-21) Click Here.
- The Candidates can apply for JSU Admission 2021 and check the details of JS University exam date 2021-22.
J.S University is a Well-Recognized University in Uttar Pradesh; it is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- University was founded in the Year 2015 as a Private University.
- It is Located in Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- J.S University’s experience is about more than books, papers, and projects.
- It is also about participation and personal growth.
- In this Article, Students Can Check the Admission Process, Courses & Fee Structure of JS University, which is given below.
- JS University Shikohabad is the ‘dream come true of Shri Jagdish Singh Ji, through Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust, which has been working seriously in quality education for rural areas students since long back.
- To advance the professional competence and inculcate in them the urge to recognize challenges as opportunities.
- It is creating and disseminating knowledge and providing students a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Management, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world and the betterment of humanity.
The candidates can check the details of JS university courses, Admission process, fees, eligibility, and many more.
The candidates can check for more info on undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses, and many more.
JS University provides undergraduate courses like BBA, BA, Bcom, BCA, BSc, and postgraduate courses like MBA, MA, Mcom, MSc, MCA, and many more.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2021-22
JS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JS University|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
Since then, the university has been continuously progressing with the motto of progress through the proper application of knowledge imparted to the students coming here.
JS University Distance Education Admission Procedure
JS University Admission Last Date 2021
|Admission Starts||1st Week August 2021|
|Admission Last Date||4th Week September 2021|
To be eligible for admission to the JS University’s Distance Education program, the applicant must fill in the Admission form duly completed and submit it to the university center. The prospectus will provide complete information regarding the application fee, Course, etc. The JS University Admission form can be downloaded from the website, which helps ease and availability for those who cannot access the campus directly. The admission exam will conduct. The admission is provided on the pure basis of merit to ensure perfect transparency in selection and admission.
JS University Admission 2021-22. The complete admission form is accepted only. The education documents are attached in original, returned after being checked and verified beside one attested copy of each of the documents kept with the university for its records. The form must also have two passport size recent photographs, which can then be submitted to the center along with a nominal registration fee to get the brochure and prospectus along with it.
The applicant is notified of the admission later through the mail to start their course well along in the future.
JS University Distance Education (JSU DDE) Admission
JS University Distance Education is located in a pollution-free atmosphere of more than 24000 square meters on the Mainpuri Road, where the modern building departments are facilitated and equipped with the latest of technologies, laboratories as well as libraries for the provision of knowledge to the Undergraduate, postgraduate as well as PhDs in different areas of sciences, engineering, commerce, media, etc. JS University Distance Education also has Advance Study Centre for political thoughts and leadership studies management and policy studies, forensic science, criminology, security management, etc. At the same time, Youth leadership skills are regularly imparted to students too.
JS University Courses Eligibility:
- Undergraduate courses Eligibility: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- Postgraduate Courses Eligibility: The students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
JS University Recognition and Affiliation
The UGC does not only recognize JS University Distance Education but its Community College running trades and courses like accountancy, taxation automation, computer hardware, and networking maintenance as well as dairy sciences besides mobile repairing and e-governance are also identified by the UGC.
JSU has a language center, labs, and training’s for English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, and many others
It has many job-oriented programs besides MoUs with foreign universities alongside free personality development programs and promising practices implementations for cultural and academic areas.
Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
The Distance Education Directorate imparts education to the students for different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the area and diplomas for students who wish to have distance education through different criteria made for the specific method.
JS University Course Fee-Structure
|Program Name||Duration||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Financial Management )||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Human Resource Management)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Information Technology)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
These courses have opportunities to polish your skills. J.S. University is providing the best distance education. University courses have a great quality to enhance your knowledge. Universities have a vision & mission to fulfill their objectives. So register yourself within date and step on your first step for your career.
- Address: Mainpuri Road, Shikohabad
- Distt. Firozabad (U.P)
- Phone: 9458452887
- Website: https://www.jsu.edu.in/