JS University Distance Education Admission 2022: Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust established the JS University in 2015, and it is situated in Shikohabad of Firozabad district, Uttar Pradesh, India. It offers various UG and PG courses, and students can apply for admission online. JS University provides UG courses like BBA, BA, Bcom, BCA, BSc, and PG courses like MBA, MA, Mcom, MSc, MCA, and many more.
- J.S University is a Well-Recognized University in Uttar Pradesh; it is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- JS University Shikohabad is the dream come true of Shri Jagdish Singh Ji, through Sri Jagdish Jan Kalyan Educational Trust, which has been working seriously in quality education for rural areas students since a long time.
- It is creating and sharing knowledge and providing students a unique learning experience in Science, Technology, Management, and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the world.
JS University Distance Education Courses:
Bachelors of Arts (BA), a 3-year time period course that is offered to students who passed the intermediate in arts stream and secured 45% minimum marks. The average fee for the course is INR 9000.
Bachelors of Education (B.Ed), selections will be based on the previous qualification where the marks of applicants are required to be more than average. INR 12450 is the fee for pursuing this course.
Bachelors of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) is designed for students interested in sports and will be granted to those who acquire a previous qualification of intermediate and the course fee is INR 11000.
Bachelors of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM), a candidate who has passed the 12th standard exams in the related field is considered to be eligible for selection. There is going to be a fee of INR 13500.
Masters of Social Work (MSW), after completing BSW or equivalent one can apply for getting this course at JSU. Almost INR 15600 is charged to the students for pursuing the course.
Masters of Law & Legislation (LLM) is for law candidates who have previously studied the LLB and qualified with more than a 50% score. It has around INR 17000 fee.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), a 2-year course in management to be taken by BBA qualified students. Their fee will be INR 18500.
Note: JS University does not offer courses via distance mode but the students can opt for courses in the regular mode.
Latest Courses Distance Education 2022-23
JS University Distance Education’s Latest Update:
- JS University examinations of UG/PG Courses will be ended on the date 28 July 2022. Source
- The JS University Distance Education UG/PG admission starts on 31 July 2022. (Tentative)
- The last date of registration forUG/PG admissions is 30 August 2022.
JS University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||JS University|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Application Fees||INR 1000/-|
JS University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
JS University ODL admission for the academic session 2022-23 is going on for various courses. Registration of JSU ODL shall last till 30 August 2022. In order to successfully complete JS University ODL programs registration one has to follow the online mode. The registration cum application fee is INR 500 for most of the courses.
JS University has started admission for the B.Tech, MBA, and M.Tech programs. Admission to these courses is gained directly or through the marks obtained in entrance exams like JEE MAIN, and CAT. The selection process of JS University ODL is based massively on counseling or interview session. Selected candidates will be asked to deposit an admission fee of INR 1,000.
JS University Distance Education UG Admission
JS University UG admission is started for several traditional, and professional courses. One can apply for July academic cycle online registration window till 31 September 2022 to submit an application form. Individuals can apply to JS University UG courses by using jsu.ac.in. The registration fee for B.Tech and Polytechnic programs is INR 500. The admission fee of JS UG will be deposited in the established office under JS University.
The admission process of the JS B.Tech program is followed by candidates who have passed an entrance or JEE MAIN exam conducted/approved by the university. However, no admission or entrance exam is required for the polytechnic program. Aspirants can apply with a minimum score of 50 percent in the Science Group.
- BCom Honors: The Bcom Honors course is proposed for only those candidates who have completed their 12th from the recognized board. The candidates must have studied subjects like accounts, mathematics, business, etc.
JS University Distance Education PG Admission 2022
Admission to JS University PG begins on 31 July 2022. Applicants can apply online by reaching out to the JS University official portal. The last date to make enrollment for admission to the MBA, MCA, M.Tech, M.Ed, LLM, etc., program is 30 August 2022.
The registration fee for a Postgraduate degree program is INR 1000. One can deposit registration or application fee through online banking modes such as debit cards, credit cards, demand drafts, or net banking. JS University will assure admission of PG programs after the scores of entrance exams such as CAT, GATE, etc.
JS University Distance Education (JSU DDE)
JS University Distance Education is located in a pollution-free atmosphere of more than 24000 square meters on the Mainpuri Road, where the modern building departments are facilitated and equipped with the latest technologies, laboratories as well as libraries for the provision of knowledge to the Undergraduate, postgraduate as well as PhDs in different areas of sciences, engineering, commerce, media, etc.
JS University Distance Education also has Advance Study Centre for political thoughts and leadership studies management and policy studies, forensic science, criminology, security management, etc. At the same time, Youth leadership skills are regularly imparted to students too.
JS University Courses Eligibility:
- Undergraduate courses Eligibility: The students should have a 10+2 mark sheet from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50%.
- Postgraduate Courses Eligibility: The students should have a graduation degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50%.
JS University Recognition and Affiliation
The UGC does not only recognize JS University Distance Education but its Community College running trades and courses like accountancy, taxation automation, computer hardware, and networking maintenance as well as dairy sciences besides mobile repairing and e-governance are also identified by the UGC.
JSU has a language center, labs, and training for English, French, German, Chinese, Spanish, and many others.
It has many job-oriented programs besides MoUs with foreign universities alongside free personality development programs and promising practices implementations for cultural and academic areas.
Directorate of JS University Distance Education (DDE)
The Distance Education Directorate imparts education to the students for different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the area and diplomas for students who wish to have distance education through different criteria made for the specific method.
JS University Course Fee-Structure
|Program Name||Duration||Total Course Fees||Fees Per Year|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Financial Management )||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Human Resource Management)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Information Technology)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA] (Marketing)||2 Years||Get Fees||Get Fees|
JS University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Aspirants can apply to UG, PG degree, and diploma programs of JS University in online, or offline modes. The general, technical, and professional courses admission will rely on the following structures.
JS University Online Admission Process
- Visit the JS University Admission Portal
- Click the online admission symbol.
- Create a JS University admission account with the necessary information.
- In order to access the admission account, enter your username and password.
- Complete all JS University online application form DDE requirements.
- Upload your passport-size photo, signature, exam results copies, and certifications.
- View the completed form before moving on to the payment section.
- Utilize a debit/credit card or online banking to pay the JS University registration or admission fee.
- Please save the receipt after submitting the form and payment.
These courses have opportunities to polish your skills. J.S. University is providing the best distance education. University courses have a great quality to enhance your knowledge. Universities have a vision & mission to fulfill their objectives. So register yourself within date and step on your first step for your career.
JS University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Mainpuri Road, Shikohabad, Distt. Firozabad (U.P)
JS University Distance Education Website: https://www.jsu.edu.in/
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned above are only for general information purposes. visit the official site to know more.
Be the first to leave a review.