KL University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: KL University, known as Koneru Lakshmaiah University, is considered a class 1 institution. This prestigious university offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs and has now laid the groundwork for the virtual introduction of MBA and MCA degrees. KL University is located in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh, and the campus is located on more than 100 acres and has beautiful, picturesque, and green parks. KLU’s distance learning organization applies very flexible and easy ways for the promotion of lifelong learning. KL University Campus offers its students the best online, open, and distance learning. All courses are approved by the authorities and taught by experienced teachers.
The students can apply for online admission 2021 and check the information of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, Click here.
- Online Application for UG/ PG Programs For more detail Click here.
- UG Admission – 2021 For more detail Click here.
- PG Admission – 2021 For more detail Click here.
KL University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||KL University Distance Education|
|Location||Vaddeswaram, Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
KL University Distance Education Admission 2021: How to Apply?
The admission procedure must be completed as follows:
- The applicant must complete the online application form on the right side of the page.
- You will approach the advisor of the university, who will guide you with the whole process of admission.
- Attach the documentation, fill in the necessary course form, and submit the fee.
- Offline forms are available from this link, https://www.kluodl.in/assets/pdf/admission-form-distance.pdf.
- Students fill out the form and then send it to their counsellor at email@example.com.
- Upon completion of the document certification, the university will confirm its access.
- The candidate ID is then created. The student package that collects the application letter, the identity card, and the study material will be sent within 15-20 working days if selected in the application.
KL University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
K L University offers UG and PG courses. The selection criteria differ from one program to another.
- B.Tech eligibility criteria is a scientific level of 10 + 2, with a grade of 60% and a grade on the KLEEE or JEE major examination.
- The selection criteria for the UG program is level 10 + 2, and admission is made based on interviews and entrance exams.
- Candidates must obtain 55% points at level 10 + 2 and during the entrance examination.
- In the eligibility criteria, the diploma is PG, and 55% of points are compulsory.
KL University Distance Education UG and PG Admission
- Students must pass the 10 + 2 examination with 60% overall points and 60% points in the PCM / PCB group.
- For B.Arch. In grades, candidates must pass 10 + 2 and 60% in physics, chemistry, and mathematics or have a 10 + 3 level of study with 60% points.
- B.Pharm discipline group must have 60% points in 10 + 2.
- BBA course must include 10 + 2 exams from any scientific, artistic, or commercial group, for a total of 50%.
- Candidates must have B.Tech with 55% points in the appropriate field of technology/engineering.
- Candidates must pass a diploma with 55% (model 10 + 2 + 3).
- Bachelor’s Degree, 6.5 MCG, honorary doctorate/specialization in chemistry is needed.
KL University Distance Education Admit Card
KL University will release the KLEEE 2021 map for phase 3 online on June 24 on the official website – kluniversity.in. To download the KLEEE 2021 access card, the applicant must log in with the request number and password.
Since the KLEEE exam has different stages, a separate KLEEE 2021 card is issued for each exam. Information such as the date, time, location of the exam, and more are available through the KLEEE 2021 card. Only applicants who have completed the KLEEE 2021 application form can download the access card. The applicant is invited to present the KLEEE 2021 card at the examination centre. Phase 3 of KLEEE 2021 will last from June 25 to 27.
How to use KL University Distance Education Login?
- Students can click here to be directed to the KL DE authentication portal
- Applicants will receive a serial number during the rule; the process must be entered in the first field
- A password is required in the second box.
- Students should click “Login” to continue.
KL University Distance Education Application Fees
The applicant should complete the registration form and send it to the university and the registration fee in DD 1000 INR at any scheduled bank. Applicant can pay their fee by any method such as debit card payment, credit card payment and online banking.
- Phone: 0866 – 3500122, 08645 – 350200, 040 – 35045035.