Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022: Kalinga University Distance Education admission will start soon for the academic year 2023. Students will be able register themselves at the official website. The applicant scan apply for UG, PG and many courses at the Kalinga University Distance Education. Students can submit the application fee online through the Debit Card, Credit Card and Net banking.
Kalinga University Distance Education Latest Update:
- Kalinga University Distance Education Admission will start soon for the 2023 session.
- Students have to check Official portal of university for more details.(Source)
This University is one of the largest private universities in the country, and it is situated in New Raipur, one of the largest cities in India. It was established in March 2011 by the Chhattisgarh Private Universities Act 2005, and is under the supervision of the government of Chhattisgarh. Kalinga University was one of the first private universities in Chhattisgarh. The DDE program at Kalinga University has been approved by the UGC for its accreditation.
There are only five degree programs that KU has introduced with specialization, and the University will continue to expand its program offerings for the other requested courses in the future.
Students can fill out the form and start their academic career, but if they have any issues Getting in for admission, they can reach out and feel free to discuss the query and get detailed information with education counselors.
- Kalinga University offers a wide range of Degrees, diplomas, and Certificates through its Distance Education programs, duly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Students do not have to go through any entrance test for admission as the University offers Direct admission to most courses.
- Distance education is suitable for individuals who cannot attend classes regularly for some reason and who are eager to pursue their studies.
- Most Popular courses are offered in Commerce, management and Arts & Humanities Faculties and includes B.Com, BBA, B.A, DCA, and PGDCA.
Kalinga University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|University Type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Diploma|
|Approved by||UGC and DEB|
|Fee Payment||Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Paytm|
Kalinga University Distance Education Latest Courses Distance Education
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission 2022
It has been announced that the last date for IDE Kalinga admissions for the year 2022 has been reached. It is necessary to visit the official website of IDE Kalinga in order to submit an online application for admission. This online application must be completed in a structured manner. To be considered for IDE Kalinga’s degree, diploma, and post-graduate diploma programs, you will need to submit an application form and pay the appropriate fees.
There is an application fee of INR 1,000, which is applicable to the current session of admissions for IDE. In addition to BA, BCOM, BBA, DCA, PGDCA, and many other courses, IDE also runs an extensive program every year in which students can study for BA, BCOM, BBA, DCA, and PGDCA. IDE Kalinga operates a system of admissions that is based on the results of previous examinations conducted by the university. It is anticipated that the Kalinga University Distance Education admissions will close on 30 October 2022 for the July session of 2022-23.
Kalinga University Distance Education UG Admission 2022
Distance learning students at Kalinga University can choose from BA, B.Com, and BBA programs. Each of these courses is well structured, and students applying for admission must follow certain admission requirements.
No other criteria are used for selection other than passing the 10th and 12th grades from a recognized board. You can find information about admissions on the university’s official website. . All UG programs require an application fee of 1000 rupees.
- BA:– Bachelors of Arts is a 3 years degree program that is introduced by the Kalinga University distance section and students for this course are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC recognized university.
- B.Com:- bachelor’s degree in Commerce Stream is popular among students and the distance mode for this course is convenient for the students, the duration of this course is 3 years and students need to complete their 10+2 class for admission.
- BBA:- Bachelor of Business Administration is a course structured for 3 years degree and also students are required to complete their intermediate classes for pursuing this course.
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC), three years program pursued after completing intermediate with at least 50% score with an average fee of INR 5600-semester.
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BSc), a 3-year long degree to learn about computers. The students are selected through 50% of the score in the 12th standard. About INR 6700 is the course semester fee.
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) in the field of medicine is a degree of 3 years. All the candidates having a 10+2 passing mark of 50 Percentile are considered eligible. The course fee is INR 6300.
idekalinga.ac.in PG Admission 2022
Kalinga DDE PG Admission window is open now. Interested candidates can enroll online/offline for the PGDCA program. The PGDCA online application should be filled in the presence of originally scanned documents.
One can pay the application fee of the Kalinga DDE PG program by using online modes like Debit/Credit/Net Banking, UPI, or Wallet. Offline application form fee can be deposited via Demand Draft drawn in favor of IDE Kalinga University. Kalinga DDE PGDCA one time application fee is INR 1,000.
Kalinga PGDCA is a two-semester program. Applicants can get entry to the Kalinga PG program after getting a required score in the qualifying exam. Individuals shall not require to face or appear in an entrance test to get a PGDCA program admission.
- Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC), in the field of media for candidates having completed BJMC or another related course with a minimum of 45-50% in the previous degree. INR 4900 per semester fee.
- Masters of Computer Applications (MCA), a mandatory degree in BCA to be qualified for such entries through direct admissions, INR 7000 fee of one semester.
- Master of Law & Legislation (LLM), it’s a course of 2 years to move into the law sector. Selected candidates are entered on basis of their graduate degrees in law. The course fee is around INR 6500 per semester.
Kalinga University DDE PG Diploma Courses Admission
Students for the Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application can apply at Kalinga University, as the program is available for distance mode students. Students pursuing the PG Diploma programs require completing a bachelor’s degree from any stream.
The duration of this program is 1 year. Also, some of the specializations available are computer science with technical, professional, and communication skills. Students are provided options for opting for the best possible option for them. The admissions are open for the 2022 academic sessions.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a 2 years long degree with an INR 5000 per semester fee. Its eligibility is clearing graduation in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% score.
Kalinga University Distance Education Diploma Admission 2022
This program is available for students who want to learn computer optimization. This program duration is 1 year, and students in this program get all the important information related to computer learning. To pursue this Diploma course, students need to clear their 12th class, and they require basic computer-based knowledge to better understand the course.
The study of Programming Languages, System Analysis, etc., is well structured, and students are assisted by the best educational faculties who guide students and clear all their doubts. Also, the lectures are arranged with the informative research materials provided to the students.
Kalinga University Distance Education Fee Structure & Courses
|Name of Course||Year||Application Fee (One Time)||Course Fee (For Complete Duration)||Total Fee|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3||INR 1000.00||INR 28000.00||INR 29000.00|
|Bachelor of Arts||3||INR 1000.00||INR 18000.00||INR 19000.00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3||INR 1000.00||INR 54000.00||INR 55000.00|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||1||INR 1000.00||INR 8000.00||INR 9000.00|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||1||INR 1000.00||INR 11000.00||INR 12000.00|
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Process
- The website of Kalinga University’s Institute of Distance Education Admission can be found at @idekalinga.ac.in.
- Submit the details in the (Apply Online) tab.
- When students submit their details, a link with a login key will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail address.
- Clicking the link will bring students to the “Admission Form“. Fill out the form as suggested.
- Students are prompted for “Fee Payment” after submitting the Admission Form. The fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- The next step is to provide a copy of your eligibility documents for admission/verification. A copy of the XII passing certificate and a copy of an identity card (Aadhar/Passport/DL/Voter Id Card) is required for Undergraduate Programs.
- Your admission will be confirmed once your documents have been verified and the fee has been received. It may take 7-10 working days for this process to be completed. In addition to the admission letter, you will receive an email confirming your admission. Student Login details will also be included in the email.
- Using the login details, you can access Program Details, Syllabus, Study Learning Material, and Video Lectures.
Kalinga University Distance Education Contact Details:
- Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya
Naya Raipur– 492101 (CG) India
Phone Number: 9907252100
- Website: https://kalingauniversity.ac.in/
Note: All dates are tentative for more information visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.