Kalinga University Distance Education Admission?: Kalinga University does not offer distance learning programs. DEB-UGC does not approve it. Those who want to learn more about the university should look at its website. Candidates seeking admission to Kalinga University for various UG & PG courses in regular mode have to visit the official website to get the application form. The application fee can be paid online by Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
- Kalinga University offers a wide range of Degrees, diplomas, and Certificates through its Distance Education programs, duly recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
- Students do not have to go through any entrance test for admission as the University offers Direct admission to most courses.
- Distance education is suitable for individuals who cannot attend classes regularly for some reason and who are eager to pursue their studies.
- Most Popular courses are offered in Commerce, Management, and Arts & Humanities Faculties and include B.Com, BBA, B.A, DCA, and PGDCA.
Kalinga University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalinga University|
|University Type||State University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and Diploma|
|Approved by||UGC and DEB|
|Fee Payment||Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/Paytm|
Kalinga University Distance Education Latest Distance Courses 2023
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission?
At Present, Kalinga University does not offer any courses in Distance Mode as per UGC guidelines. It is necessary to visit the official website of IDE Kalinga in order to submit an online application for admission. This online application must be completed in a structured manner. To be considered for IDE Kalinga’s degree, diploma, and post-graduate diploma programs, you will need to submit an application form and pay the appropriate fees.
There is an application fee of INR 1,000, which is applicable to the current session of admissions for IDE. In addition to BA, BCOM, BBA, DCA, PGDCA, and many other courses, IDE also runs an extensive program every year in which students can study for BA, BCOM, BBA, DCA, and PGDCA. IDE Kalinga operates a system of admissions that is based on the results of previous examinations conducted by the university.
Kalinga University Distance Education UG Admission?
Kalinga University offers BA, B.Com, and BBA programs, and there are no distance education courses available. Each of these courses has a clear structure, and applicants must meet certain criteria in order to be accepted. The application process will be online and offline both at the student’s convenience.
Selection is based on passing the 10th and 12th grades from a recognized board. On the official website of the university, you can find information about admissions. There is a 1000 rupee application fee for all UG programs.
IDE Kalinga BA Admission
- Kalinga University offered a Bachelor of Arts program in distance learning mode at a fee range of Rs 19,000 to the complete duration including a Rs 1,000 application fee. BA is an undergraduate degree of duration 3-6 years. Students for this course are required to complete their 10th and 12th classes from a UGC-recognized university.
IDE Kalinga BCom Admission
- Bachelor of Commerce or BCom is an undergraduate degree program offered by Kalinga University under open and distance learning mode. The duration of BBA is 3 -years which is divided into 6 semesters. This degree program is focused on the study of commerce and related subjects.
- Candidates who passed the higher secondary (12th) or equivalent examination from any recognized board are eligible to opt for admission to this program at Kalinga University distance education.
Kalinga University BBA Distance Education Admission
- BBA is a 3-year distance education program that was offered by Kalinga University.
- Any student who passed the senior secondary (12th) examination in any discipline from any recognized board is eligible to apply for admission to BBA admission.
- Kalinga University BBA distance education application fee is Rs 1000/-
- The tuition fee charged by the university for this program is Rs 9,000 per semester.
Kalinga University Distance Education PG Admission?
Kalinga University offered only PG Diploma courses in distance learning mode. PGDM offered by the university is a 2-year-long postgraduate-level degree with an average fee charge of INR 11,000 to Rs 13,000. The application charge to register for PG diploma course admission is INR 1000 which can be payable through net banking, UPI, credit card, debit card, etc.
Kalinga University is offering several courses at the PG level in a regular mode of education. Students can apply for admission to MA, MSc, MCom, MCA, MBA and many more. Students must have a UG degree in a relevant subject to be eligible for admission.
Kalinga University Distance Education PG Diploma Courses Admission?
There are many benefits to studying at Kalinga University. Its distance-learning programs make it possible for students to pursue a Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from anywhere in the world, as Kalinga University offers distance learning options to its students. For students interested in pursuing the PG Diploma program, it is mandatory that they have a bachelor’s degree from any stream from which they obtained their first degree.
This program lasts one year. Additionally, computer science specializations include technical, professional, and communication skills. Students can choose from several options to find the best one for them.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a 2 years long degree with an INR 5000 per semester fee. Its eligibility is clearing graduation in the relevant field with a minimum of 50% score.
Kalinga University Distance Education Diploma Admission?
This program is available for students who want to learn computer optimization. This program lasts 1 year, and students get all the important information related to computer learning. To pursue this Diploma course, students need to clear their 12th class, and they require basic computer-based knowledge to understand the course better.
Study of Programming Languages, System Analysis, and other related topics are organized very effectively, and students receive help from the most qualified educational faculty members, who direct them and answer all of their questions. Additionally, the students are given access to informative research materials before each lesson that has been prepared.
Kalinga University Distance Education Courses?
There are a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programs available through the Kalinga University Distance Education Admission program. The official website of the university can provide students with more information about the program.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
- PG Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
Kalinga University Distance Education Courses Fee Structure?
|Name of Course||Year||Total Fee|
|Bachelor of Commerce||3||INR 29000.00|
|Bachelor of Arts||3||INR 19000.00|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||3||INR 55000.00|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||1||INR 9000.00|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||1||INR 12000.00|
Kalinga University Distance Education Application Form
At present, Kalinga University Distance Education doesn’t release the application form for admission to any course in distance learning mode. One can apply for admission to its regular courses, the application form for which is available on its official portal.
Is Kalinga University Distance Education valid? No, Kalinga University is not offering distance education courses. UGC-DEB has not given approval for distance education courses. Students can pursue the course in regular mode only.
Kalinga University Distance Education Admission Process?
- The website of Kalinga University Distance Education Admission can be found at @idekalinga.ac.in.
- Submit the details in the (Apply Online) tab.
- When students submit their details, a link with a login key will be sent to their mobile number and e-mail address.
- Clicking the link will bring students to the “Admission Form“. Fill out the form as suggested.
- Students are prompted for “Fee Payment” after submitting the Admission Form. The fee can be paid by debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI.
- The next step is to provide a copy of your eligibility documents for admission/verification. A copy of the XII passing certificate and a copy of an identity card (Aadhar/Passport/DL/Voter Id Card) is required for Undergraduate Programs.
- Your Kalinga University Distance Education will be confirmed once your documents have been verified and the fee has been received. It may take 7-10 working days for this process to be completed. In addition to the admission letter, you will receive an email confirming your admission. Student Login details will also be included in the email.
- Using the login details, you can access Program Details, Syllabus, Study Learning Material, and Video Lectures.
Kalinga University Distance Education Contact Details
- Address: Kalinga University Kotni Near Mantralaya, Naya Raipur 492101 (CG) India
- Phone Number: 9907252100
- Website: kalingauniversity.ac.in
Q. Is Kalinga University distance education fake or not?
Ans: Kalinga University Distance Education is not Fake. Admissions were provided by this university in distance mode till 31st December 2020 but at present, it does not provide admission under distance education for any program.
Q. Is Kalinga University distance education UGC approved?
Ans: As of right now, Kalinga University does not have University Grant Commission Distance Education Bureau UGC-DEB approval for distance education at this time.
Q. Is a Kalinga University distance education degree valid?
Ans: All the degrees provided by Kalinga University for distance education at the UGC-DEB recognition period are valid.
Q. Is Kalaslinga University providing distance education?
Ans: At present, Kalaslinga University does not provide distance education.
Q: What is the ranking of Kalinga University in UGC approved?
Ans: The Kalinga University secured 16th position among universities in India according to the NIRF ranking 2023.
Note: There are currently no distance learning courses offered by Kalinga University. Students’ questions are only clarified in this article. At present, students can apply for admission through the Regular Mode.
Be the first to leave a review.