Kalyani University Distance Education: Kalyani University is preparing to start the registration process for getting admission into the various distance education courses offered at the campus for the academic session 2023. To be considered for admission to the offered courses, students must fill out the application form by the deadline at www.dodl.klyuniv.ac.in.
Kalyani University Distance Education Admission Latest Updates
- Kalyani University Distance Education will soon release the admission date for session 2023-24, Candidates will notify on the University’s official website.
- University has released the provisional admission list group-wise 2023. Source
Students can choose from a variety of levels and specializations the course that suits their interests and needs through Kalyani University’s Distance Education program. To make sure students are prepared for the workplace, university syllabuses always provide as much information as possible.
The Kalyani University distance education offers admission into various master’s level courses for the students, some of the courses that are offered for admission are the MA Bengali, MA Education, MA Zoology, MA History, MA/ MSc Geology, etc. In 2006, the University of Kalyani established the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL) in the Nadia District of West Bengal.
Kalyani University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kalyani University Distance Education|
|Location||Kalyani, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, AICTE|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Public Research University|
Kalyani University Distance Education Admission 2023-24
The University website provides information about registering and applying for admission. Kalyani University distance learning courses are only available through online registration. University will release the application form soon for session 2023, and candidates will be notified on the official web portal.
The admission to Kalyani University ODL courses is programmed in direct mode. Therefore, individuals are allowed to use their minimum qualifying marks from the previous exam to get the KU DODL admission. The first, and second-semester fee for the MA Bengali, English, History, and Education program is INR 5,250. KU DODL provides numerous learner support centers with contact number, and address to solve the query of admission.
Kalyani University Distance Education PG Admission
Applicants can visit the KU PG DODL admission portal to register for the course. An application fee would be charged for the KU PG online application. The enrollment fee for Kalyani PG DODL is INR 150. However, the admission fee stands at the amount of INR 4,000.
The application forms are offered for courses like MA Bengali, English, History, Education, Zoology, Botany, Geography, Maths, etc. Applicants shall get Kalyani PG DODL admission after passing Hons, special Hons, or a general graduate degree program.
Masters of Science (MSc) has a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 5 years duration when this degree course is offered via distance mode. There is no entrance exam to get admission, just general criteria are followed. An applicant is required to have completed a BSc degree in any sub-stream of science. There is a cost tuition fee or fee structure of INR 19500.
MBA: Once candidates have completed the degree of BBA from any UGC-known university, they can apply for entries in MBA courses.
M.ED: Candidates can apply for entries in M.ED. Degree program after completion of B.ED. Degree program from any UGC-known university with suitable marks.
Kalyani University Distance Education MA Admission
Kalyani University Distance Education Master of Arts (MA) is a postgraduate degree program offered in distance mode. The course duration of 2 years. Its duration can extend to a period of 5 years. The admission criteria are general and the applicants are selected after their previous qualifications.
In order to get admission in this course, an aspirant must have already qualified the graduation with a BA or any equivalent degree and the minimum obtained marks must not be below the 50% average range. This course will cost you a fee of INR 7080.
Kalyani University Application Form 2023
Kalyani University Distance Education application form is to be released by the university soon on their registered portal for admission. The students aspiring for admission into the university must fill out the registration form in the correct manner as prescribed by the university.
For filling out the application form the students will be needed to upload the scanned images of their original documents in the desired section of the form.
Kalyani University Distance Education Registrston Fees
The fee that has to be paid by the candidates at the time of registration is known as the application fee, and this fee varies from program to program.
www.dodl.klyuniv.ac.in Course & Fees Structure
|Subjects||Year||Total Course Fees|
MA in Bengali
M.A in English
M.A in History
M.A in Education
M.Sc. in Zoology
M.Sc. in Botany
M.A/M.Sc in Geography
M.Sc in Mathematics
Kalyani University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass the qualifying examination, i.e., the ’10+2′ test that includes Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40 percent for students from the reserved category) in the three above subjects when taken together.
- Should have completed English in the “10+2” exam with minimum marks of 30.
- B.Tech. Admission is through the admission process and counseling conducted via West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WB-JEE)
- B.P.Ed Candidates must take part in an entrance exam that consists of exams conducted for testing physical fitness.
- There will not be an entrance exam for students in the five-year Integrated M.Sc. Course in Statistics. Admission is made based on the marks scored during the Higher Secondary or equivalent exam.
Kalyani University Distance Education Entrance Test
- A JECA entrance test makes the selection process for MCA. MBA admission requires completing the Entrance test- CMAT/MAT/CAT/JEMAT which is followed by a Personal Interview and Group discussion.
- Admission to the M.Tech course requires a written test and interview conducted in the course by the department.
Kalyani University Distance Education Admission Process
- Visit the official DODL website.
- The application portal for distance learning courses is available on the website.
- As soon as the portal opens, candidates can download their application form and enrollment form for the respective courses.
- Photocopy of birth certificate, three stamp-size colored photographs, Xerox copies (Self-attested) of mark sheets from all previous examinations, and other documents mentioned in the form.
- Candidates must submit their course fees online for the respective courses.
- The payment receipt should be kept by the applicant for future reference.
Students need to submit all documents by the candidate to the DODL office. During verification time, they must also bring original documents.
Kalyani University Contact Details:
- Address: Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), P.O. Kalyani-741235, District-Nadia
(Near to Kalyani Ghospara Railway Station)
- State: West Bengal
- Direct Telephone: 033-25022213/033-25022212
- EPABX: 033-2582-8750/8378/8478/8889/1254 Extn. 363/418
- Website: www.dodl.klyuniv.ac.in
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to leave a review.