Kalyani University Distance Education Admission 2022: In 2006, the University of Kalyani established the Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL) in Nadia District of West Bengal. The UGC and DEB approved them. The programs of this university are available for the U.G. and P.G. and the streams like Science, Arts & Commerce Education, Engineering, Technology & Management, and Music & Fine Arts. Kalyani University introduces various courses for academic study.
The college does not require any age restrictions to admit students to the distance learning program. To be eligible for the college’s distance learning courses, candidates must meet the eligibility requirements.
Kalyani University Distance Education (KU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kalyani University Distance Education|
|Location||Kalyani, West Bengal|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, AICTE|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Type||Public Research University|
Kalyani University Distance Education Admission
Admission to DODL University of Kalyani, is open for all. Students who are interested in distance learning courses must meet the eligibility requirements.
Latest Distance Education Courses
Kalyani University Distance Education Application Process
- Visit the official DODL website.
- Once a year, the application portal for distance learning courses is available on the website.
- After the portal opens, candidates can download their application form and enrollment form for the respective courses.
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- Candidates must submit their course fees online for the respective courses.
- Three Stamp Size Coloured Photographs
- Documents are required
- Two xerox copies are available of the online payment receipt.
- Xerox copies (Self-attested) of mark sheets from all previous examinations
- Other documents mentioned in the form
Students need to submit all documents by the candidate to the DODL office. During verification time, they must also bring original documents.
Kalyani University Distance Education UG Admission
Some famous programs that are pursued by the candidates at a higher level each year are given below:
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 level of learning from educational board in India can apply for admissions in the BBA degree program.
Kalyani University Distance Education PG Admission
- Once candidates have completed the degree of BBA from any UGC known university, they can apply for entries in MBA courses.
- Candidates can apply for entries in M.ED. Degree program after completion of B.ED. Degree program from any UGC known university with suitable marks.
- Candidates must pass the Qualifying Examination, i.e., the ’10+2′ test that includes Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- You must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks (40 percent for students from the reserved category) in the three above subjects when taken together. c) Have completed English in the “10+2” exam with minimum marks of 30.
- B.Tech. Admission is through the admission process and counseling conducted via West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WB-JEE)
- B.P.Ed Candidates must take part in an entrance exam that consists of Games and Motor tests for fitness.
- There will not be an entrance exam for students to the five-year Integrated M.Sc. Course in Statistics. Admission is made based on the marks scored during the Higher Secondary or equivalent exam.
- A JECA entrance test makes the selection process for MCA. MBA admission has required completing the Entrance test- CMAT/MAT/CAT/JEMAT.
- Which is followed by a Personal Interview and Group discussion? Admission to the M.Tech course requires a written test and interview conducted in the course by the department.
Kalyani University DDE Admit Card
Candidates are notified that no one will be allowed to sit in exams without admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from the original web of the university by following the steps given below:
- Go to the original web of the university and click on Admit cards.
- Now fill the search box that appears on your screen.
- You’ll receive your application form in a short period.
Kalyani University DDE: How To Use Loin Portal?
Candidates can register to the official portal of the university by following the steps given below:
- Go to the page of university and select the login portal.
- Now click on Create new ID and set a password for this ID.
Kalyani University DDE Application Fees
The fee that has to be paid by the candidates at the time of registration is known as the application fee, and this fee varies from program to program.