Kannada University Distance Education?: In the academic year 2023–24, Kannada University will not provide distance learning since UGC-DEB does not approve it. The university will soon begin the regular mode of admission for the 2023 session. Interested students must check the official site frequently for the latest updates and course details. The application form will be released on the university’s official portal.
Kannada University provides courses via a regular mode of study in Kannada and English. Through the regular mode of education, it offers many UG, PG, diploma, PG diploma, certificate, and doctoral level programs. Students, therefore, have the option of selecting their desired course based on both their interests and qualifications. Those interested in PG-level courses must have graduated from the recognised board.
Hampi Kannada University, also known as Hampi University, is a public university in Hampi, Karnataka, founded in 1991 by the government of Karnataka. The Karnataka government passed the Kannada University Act of 1991, creating it. It was set up to provide education to the candidates through distance learning.
Kannada University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kannada University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2024
Kannada University Distance Education Admission?
Kannada University DDE admission for the 2023–24 session is currently unavailable. Applicants can download or collect the Kannada University blank form for admission to the regular program. The registration, admission, and study materials fees that candidates must pay are INR 1000, INR 2000, and INR 3000, respectively.
Admission will open for courses like MA Kannada, MA History, Diploma in Archaeology, and more. Applicants can get admission to Kannada UG and PG programs after securing basic eligibility for 12th and undergraduate degrees and diplomas. No entrance tests shall be required for admission to KU DDE programs.
Kannada University Distance Education UG Admission?
The university offers Bachelor of Arts and Fine Arts degrees in various fields. The courses last for three years and are offered in various disciplines. With a Diploma in Sculpture, people who are interested in the BFA program can apply. If you want to go to college for a BA in music, you must have a diploma in music (Sangeetha) or something similar. Admission to UG courses will be based on how well you did in school before.
- B.SC: Candidates can apply for entries in BSC after passing 12th class exams from any known college in India with a minimum of 50 marks.
- BBA: Candidates who have passed the HSSC level with commerce subjects from any available college with a minimum of 45% marks can apply for this program entry.
Kannada University Distance Education PG Admission?
Kannada University admissions for regular PG courses will commence in the next few weeks. Applicants will have several options in the degree and diploma programs at the PG level, such as MA History, MA Kannada, MA Sociology, MA Tourism Administration, PG Journalism, PG Drama Art, Translation Studies, Epigraphy, Information Technology, and more. The admission fee for a Master’s degree program is INR 2000. Applicants can deposit a registration fee of INR 1,000 as well.
Kannada University Distance Education MA Admission
The admission process for Kannada University’s distance learning MA program follows the requirements. Students must have earned a three-year bachelor’s degree in any discipline to be eligible for Masters of Arts PG programs. Numerous specialisations are offered at Kannada University, such as an MA in history and an MA in journalism and mass communication. At Kannada University, the MA in Distance Education registration fee is Rs 1000.
Kannada University Offered Courses
|PGD Courses||PG Courses|
|PGD in Archeology, Culture, and Tourism||M.A in Kannada|
|PDG in Journalism||M.A in History|
|PDG in Drama Art||
M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication
|PDG in Translation Studies||M.A in Sociology|
|PDG in Kannada Literature||M.A in Tourism Administration|
|PDG in Epigraphy|
|PDG in Information and Technology|
Kannada University Distance Education Admission: How to Apply?
The registration process for the grant of entries is not so hard and is simple. There is only one demand of this process that the pupil will pay attention to. Our team continues to assist young candidates during the application process. Here’s how to register. We’ll walk you through it. For this purpose, we have designed a simple application method for the entries in the courses of their interest. I will recommend all the candidates follow the steps given below:
- Open the browser and search for the university’s official web in the taskbar.
- Once you have the application form after reaching the university’s official website, read the whole form with great care.
- After reading the form, try to fill it in using the answers to the questions asked in the application form.
- The answer must be provided in the space specified for the respective answers.
- After filling out the application form, pay the application charges through any source of e-banking.
- All the documents required for entries must be attached to the application form.
- After all the steps mentioned in the article, click the submit button.
Requirement of Documents for Kannada University Admission
- 10th, 12th, UG, and PG passed certificate
- Address Proof
- DOB certificate
- ID Proof (Pan card, DL, etc.)
- College or school leaving certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Passport-size Photo
- Migration certificate, etc.
Kannada University Application Form
The Kannada University Application Form will soon be activated offline for the regular UG and PG programs. An offline form can be downloaded or collected from the university’s official website.
The blank form is available free of charge. The application fee for Kannada UG and PG courses is INR 1000. The admission fee for respected courses is INR 2000. Applicants can deposit the university admission and registration fees in the manner requested.
Kannada University Distance Education Admit Card?
All the candidates are allotted their admit cards before the exams. Candidates can download their admit card by following the method that is given below:
- Go to the official website of the university and select Admit Card.
- Enter your roll number and get your admissions card.
Kannada University Distance Education: How to Use the Login Portal?
Candidates can take advantage of a lot of benefits from the university portal after registering for it. They can register themselves using the following method:
- Open the website of the university and click on the register.
- Please create an account and set a password for it. Don’t forget to include recovery mail.
Kannada University Contact Details
- Address: Kannada University, Vidyaranya, Hospet, Bellary Dist., Hampi – 583276, Karnataka, India
- Contact No.: (08394) 241337, 241464, 241335
- Fax: (08394) 241334, 24133
- Website: Click here
Note: At present, Kannada University does not offer distance education. The university doesn’t have the approval from the DEB and UGC to provide distance education for the academic session of 2023-24. It is only intended to answer student questions.
Be the first to leave a review.