Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2023: Kannur University offers 8 UG and 3 PG programs under distance education mode. Admissions to UG programs required a 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board of education similarly admission to PG programs requires a UG degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
The School of Distance Study (SDE) of Kannur University in Kerala, India, was started in 2002 to help students who couldn’t go to college full-time. A university in Kannur, Kerala, is connected to this place. The university is run by the Indian government. It is in Kannur, Kerala, which is in the state of Kerala. There are UG programs like BA, B.Sc, B.Com, and BBA, and PG programs like MA, M.Sc, B.Com, and MBA.
- UG Courses: BA (History, Malayalam, English, Economics, Political Science, Afsal UI Ulama), BBA, BCom
- PG Courses: MA English, MA History, MA Economics.
- A graduate degree in the relevant field is required for people who want to take a PG course, like an MBA.
- Seats for UG and PG courses are awarded based on qualifying exam results.
- Online applications are accepted at the university’s website.
Kannur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2023
Kannur University Distance Education Admission will be started on the official portal through online mode. The closing date of the Kannur Distance programs is to appear at the end of July. One can apply to distance-oriented courses in Kannur with a late fee of INR 500 till the third week of August. The application form for the Kannur will be accepted online only. Hence, aspirants are required to visit the university portal and submit the application form before the last date. Application fees of ug and pg can be deposited via the SBI Collect option.
Admission is completely offered directly. This means the aspirants shall comfortably apply to the preferred program without an appearance at the entrance. The School of distance education of Kannur University proposes BA Afzal UI Ulama, BCOM, BBA, MA, and more.
Kannur University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
The School of Distance Education at Kannur University has BA, B.Com, B.Sc., and BBA programs that you can take online. To be able to take UG courses, an applicant must have finished 10+2 from a school that is recognized by the government. Admission to undergraduate programs is based on how well applicants did in school and how many seats are available. Students who have been temporarily accepted can make sure they have a seat by filling out the correct paperwork.
B.Sc: Students with a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized board of India are eligible to apply for admission in this program.
B.Com: It is possible to apply for admission to this program once students have completed the 10+2 level of learning in any science subject.
Kannur University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
It’s possible to take postgraduate courses at Kannur University’s School of Distance Education. Students are admitted to postgraduate studies based on their previous academic performance. Graduate degrees in relevant fields are required for students wishing to take PG courses. Those interested in attending courses like MA English, MA History, MCom, MSc Mathematics, etc., at this university should fill out an online application.
Mphil: Students with a certificate of passing any graduate-level degree can apply for admission in this program.
MA English: Students need to qualify for a bachelor’s degree with at least 50%, they are eligible for a master’s degree in English.
Kannur University Distance Education Application Process 2023
- Visit the official website of Kannur University SDE.
- Select the course you wish to take from the dropdown menu.
- Verify your registration by entering all required details in the form.
- The candidate must attach a recent passport-size photo to the application form and to the printout of the application.
- The application form should be printed out.
- Submit the completed application form to the university office along with the e-receipt and necessary documents.
- Printout of the online application (photo self-attested).
- Challan (original).
- Transfer Certificate (original).
Kannur University DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to pay something between 245 to 300 INR at the time of application.
Kannur University DDE Admit Card:
Admit cards of the candidates can be downloaded by the following method given below:
- Go to the original web of the university and click on admit card portal.
- Enter your roll number and get your admit card.
Kannur University DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the application portal by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university and fill out the registration survey.
Be the first to leave a review.