Kannur University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Kannur university is a state type of university that the federal govt of India set up to set up an institute that should be the centre of excellence for the candidates living in the surrounding region. This university was brought into existence for the first time in the year 1996. This university is not in one place. It has seven campuses all over the state. If we search for the location of the university’s main campus on google, it will be located somewhere in the city of Kannur.
In contrast, all its campuses will be situated in different cities. This university has collectively played a vital role in increasing the literacy rate of the state. This university has put up its maximum potential to improve the quality of learning provided to the candidates. All of its campuses have valid approval from education commissions of India like UGC and NAAC. It is one of the famous universities of India that have sub-campuses in different states of India.
Kannur University Distance Education (DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kannur University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, NAAC|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Kannur University Distance Education Admission: How To Apply?
The major problem of our country is that most of our candidates lack confidence and don’t know how to fill the application form. The process of application for entries is not that difficult, but it seems to be rookie just because it needs the pupil’s attention. It is the most sensitive phase of a pupil’s life as any wrong step at this stage can ruin his future and career. So at this phase, each step requires a lot of reasoning and care as any minimal mistake of a pupil can lead to the rejection of the application form of the pupil. In these critical substances, candidates need guidance and help from their elders to avoid any chaotic trauma. So, as a team of experts, we are on a mission to save the future of India via candidates. We are willing to help all the candidates in this critical time, guiding them to the right path. We have started our work by formulating a simple application method. We request all the candidates to abide by the guidelines given below to avoid any mishap and problem while applying. This process consists of the following steps given below:
- Candidates should, first of all, visit the official page of the university via the link given below: (Ku.in.co)
- After reaching the university’s official page, candidates will notice that an application form will appear on the screen.
- Open the form that appears on the screen and read it carefully.
- After going through the form, try to fill it by providing suitable answers to the questions given in the application form.
- It should be ensured that the answers are only given in the spaces allocated for them.
- After filling the form and paying the fee, click on the submit now button below the application form.
Kannur University Distance Education UG Admission
Candidates are offered many degree programs and courses at both UG and PG levels of learning. some famous courses provided by the university are given below:
- Candidates with a valid certificate of passing 10+2 level exams from the any known university of India are eligible to apply for entries in this program.
- After completion of 10+2 level of learning with any science, subject candidates can apply for entries in this program.
Kannur University Distance Education PG Admission
- Candidates with a certificate of passing any graduate-level degree can register for the grant of entries in this program.
Kannur University DDE Admit Card:
Admit card of the candidates can be downloaded by the following method given below:
- Go to the original web of the university and click on admit card portal.
- Enter your roll number and get you to admit card.
Kannur University DDE: How To Use Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the application portal by the following method:
- Go to the web of the university and fill the registration survey.
Kannur University DDE Application Fees
Candidates have to pay something between 245 to 300 INR at the time of application.