KSWU Distance Education?: The UGC-DEB has not approved Karnataka State Women’s University to offer a distance learning program in the academic year 2023–24. Students interested in this university can apply through regular learning modes. In regular mode, it offers UG, PG, PG Diploma, and Certificate programs in a wide range of specializations. Those who want to apply for admission can do so at www.ka.kswu.ac.in before the deadline. To get in, applicants will have to fill out an application online.
KSWU was set up in 2003 and is located in Bijapur, Karnataka. It is a state-type university that was brought into existence for the welfare of women. The purpose of this university was to promote female education, and this university contributed a lot to promoting women’s learning. Only women can be admitted to this university.
Karnataka State Women’s University Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Women’s University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
KSWU Distance Education Admission?
Karnataka State Women’s University does not have any programs that can be taken from a distance. To find out more, candidates must visit the university’s main website. The university will officially open online registration for the UG and PG-level degree courses in regular mode. Available courses for admission include MA, PGD in Translation, MBA, M.SC, BA, BCom, and more.
The minimum eligibility to get admission to the UG degree program is 10+2. However, admission to the PG degree program will depend on the performance of the bachelor’s degree. Entrance tests will be held for the MBA and Ph.D. degree programs. The approved entrance test for admission to MBA and Ph.D. includes CAT/MAT/CMAT, NET-JRF, etc. Passed university or national entrance exam candidates will be invited for the interview and document submission session.
KSWU Distance Education UG Admission?
- BBA: Students with a certificate of passing 12th class exams from any recognized board in India can apply for admission to the BBA degree program.
- B.Sc: Students can apply for admission in the BSc Degree program after passing 12th-grade board exams in science subjects.
KSWU Distance Education PG Admission?
KSWU admission PG 2023 commences online registration dates and will be declared soon for session 2023. KSWU PG initiates application forms for humanities, social science, science and technology, management studies, physical education, etc. Applicants shall apply for MA, MSC Botany, MBA, MCOM, PG in Kannada Translation, and many more.
The university approves admission to KSWU PG courses primarily on qualifying merit. However, the professional PG degree program MBA will need a national or university-level entrance test qualification such as CMAT, CAT, GMAT, or XAT.
There will be an interview session for shortlisted candidates before ensuring MBA admission. However, other PG degree and diploma entries are allowed for individuals who have passed the minimum qualifying exam.
- MA: Students can apply for admission to the MA degree program after passing the annual exams of BA from any UGC-recognized university in India.
KSWU DDE Eligibility Criteria?
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board and apply for UG courses.
- Students applying for PG courses must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks.
KSWU Courses List?
The courses offered by the university are as follows:
- M.A (Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Economics, History, Journalism, and Mass Communication)
- MSc ( Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Electronics, Computer Science)
- PG Diploma (Music, Economics, Yoga Studies, and Translation)
KSWU DDE Admission Process?
Candidates can register at the university using the following method:
- Students who wish to pursue higher studies courses at KSWU have to apply on the university’s official website.
- Students need to register by filling in all the necessary details.
- Application payments are made online through credit or debit cards or net banking.
- Students are advised to retain a copy of the application form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Candidates are ordered to pay about 240 INR at the time of registration.
- Academic Qualification Certificates
- Educational Institute Leaving Certificates
- Migration Certificate
- Identity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Address Proof
- Cast Certificate
- Passport-Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate, etc
KSWU DDE Application Form?
The KSWU application for admission will soon be available on the official website for session 2023. Candidates who want to apply for UG/PG admission at the university must fill out the registration form before the last date. The KSWU DDE application form fee is 250 to 400 INR.
KSWU Fee Structure
The fee structure of all these courses is as follows:
- M.Phil.: Rs 15,670 (Total Fees)
- MCom: Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- B.P.Ed: Rs 25,235 (1st Year Fees)
- MA: Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- MSc: Rs 20,240 (1st Year Fees)
- MSW: Rs16,890 (1st Year Fees)
- Ph.D. : Rs 11,585 (1st Year Fees)
KSWU Contact Details:
- Address: Jnanashakti Campus, Torvi, Vijayapura, Karnataka-586105
- Website: ka.kswu.ac.in
NOTE: Karnataka State Women’s University Doest not offers programs in distance learning modes. Candidates must go through the university’s official website for more info.
Be the first to leave a review.