Karnataka State Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022: 26 August 2022 is the last date to apply for the UG/PG admission 2022-23. Karnataka state women’s University Education Admission process has been started on 20 June 2022. KSWU was set up in the year 2003. It is located in Bijapur, Karnataka. It is a state type of university that was brought into existence for the welfare of women.
The purpose of this university was to promote female education, and this university contributed a lot to promoting the learning of women. University offers various UG & PG courses in various fields. Only women can take admitted to this university. Students will be required to apply for admission online.
Karnataka State Women’s University Distance Education Latest Updates:
- The KSWU DDE admission 2022 last date has been extended to 16 August 2022 (Without penalty).
- The last date to fill out the registration form has been extended to 26 August 2022 (With a late fee of Rs. 200). Source
- KSWU DDE starts the admission process for UG/PG programs for July 2022 session on 20 June 2022.
Karnataka State Women’s University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Women’s University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
KSWU Distance Education Admission 2022-23
The university opens the online registration for the ug, and pg degree courses till the fourth week of September. Available courses for academic session admission include MA, PGD in Translation, MBA, M.SC, BA, B.Com, and more.
The minimum eligibility to get admission to the UG degree program is 10+2. However, admission to the PG degree program will have relied on the performance of the bachelor’s degree. Entrance tests will be held for the MBA and PhD degree programs. Approved entrance test for admission to MBA, and Ph.D. includes CAT/MAT/CMAT, NET-JRF etc. Passed candidates in the university or national level entrance exams will be invited for the interview, and document submission session.
KSWU Distance Education UG Admission
BBA: Students who have a certificate of passing 12th class exams from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in the BBA degree program.
B.Sc: Students can apply for admission in the BSc Degree program after passing 12th class board exams in science subjects.
KSWU Distance Education PG Admission
KSWU admission PG 2022 commences online registration in August-September. KSWU PG initiates application forms for humanities, social science, science & technology, management studies, physical education, etc. Applicants shall apply for MA, MSC Botany, MBA, MCOM, PG in Kannada Translation, and many more. University approves admission to KSWU PG courses primarily on qualifying merit. However, the professional pg degree program MBA will need a national/university level entrance test qualification such as CMAT/CAT/GMAT, or XAT.
There will be an interview session for shortlisted candidates before ensuring an MBA admission. However, other PG degree and diploma entries are allowed to individuals who have passed the minimum qualifying exam.
MA: Students can apply for admission in the MA degree program after passing the annual exams of BA from any UGC-recognized university in India.
KSWU DDE Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board and apply for UG Courses.
- Students who want to apply for PG courses must have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50 % marks.
KSWU DDE Admission Important Dates
|KSUW DDE UG/PG admission starts for the July session||20 June 2022|
|Last date application form submission||26 August 2022|
KSWU DDE Application Form 2022
The KSWU application for distance education admission has been available on the official site till 26 August 2022. Candidates who want to apply for UG/PG admission at the University need to fill out the registration form before the last date. KSWU DDE application form fee is 250 to 400 INR.
KSWU DDE Courses
Courses offered by the university are as follows:-
- M.A (Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Economics, History, Journalism&Mass Communication)
- M.SC( Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Electronics, Computer Science)
- PG Diploma (Music, Economics, Yoga Studies, and Translation)
KSWU Fee Structure
The fee structure of all these courses is as follows:-
- M.Phil:- Rs 15,670 (Total Fees)
- M.Com:-Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- B.P.Ed:- Rs 25,235 (1st Year Fees)
- M.A:- Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- M.Sc:- Rs 20,240 (1st Year Fees)
- MSW:- Rs16,890 (1st Year Fees)
- Ph.D. :- Rs 11,585 (1st Year Fees)
KSWU DDE Admission Process 2022
Candidates can register at the university by the following method:
- Students who wish to pursue higher studies courses at KSWU have to apply at the official website of the university.
- Students need to register by filling in all the necessary details.
- Payment for the applications is made online through Credit/ Debit cards or Net Banking.
- Students are advised to retain a copy of the application form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Candidates are ordered to pay about 240 INR at the time of registration.
KSWU Contact Details
Be the first to leave a review.