Karnataka State Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2022: KSWU was set up in the year 2003. It is located in Bijapur, Karnataka. It is a state type of university that was brought into existence for the welfare of women. The purpose of this university was to promote female education, and this university contributed a lot to promoting the learning of women. University offers various UG & PG courses in various fields. Only women can take admitted to this university. Students will be required to apply for admission online.
Karnataka State Women’s University Distance Education (KSWU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Karnataka State Women’s University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
KSWU Distance Education Admission 2022
The university offers a large number of UG and PG courses to candidates with various specializations; some programs that are extremely famous among candidates are explained below in the context:
KSWU Distance Education UG Admission
- Students who have a certificate of passing 12th class exams from any recognized board of India can apply for admission in the BBA degree program.
- Students can apply for admission in the BSc Degree program after passing 12th class board exams in science subjects.
KSWU Distance Education PG Admission
KSWU admission PG 2022 commences online registration in August-September. KSWU PG initiates application forms for humanities, social science, science & technology, management studies, physical education, etc. Applicants shall apply for MA, MSC Botany, MBA, MCOM, PG in Kannada Translation, and many more. University approves admission to KSWU PG courses primarily on qualifying merit. However, the professional pg degree program MBA will need a national/university level entrance test qualification such as CMAT/CAT/GMAT, or XAT.
There will be an interview session for shortlisted candidates before ensuring an MBA admission. However, other PG degree and diploma entries are allowed to individuals who have passed the minimum qualifying exam.
MA: Students can apply for admission in the MA degree program after passing the annual exams of BA from any UGC-recognized university in India.
KSWU DDE: Application Process
Candidates can register at the university by the following method:
- Students who wish to pursue higher studies courses at KSWU have to apply at the official website of the university.
- Students need to register by filling in all the necessary details.
- Payment for the applications is made online through Credit/ Debit cards or Net Banking.
- Students are advised to retain a copy of the application form and payment receipt for further reference.
- Candidates are ordered to pay about 240 INR at the time of registration.
KSWU DDE Courses
Courses offered by the university are as follows:-
- M.A (Kannada, English, Hindi, Urdu, Economics, History, Journalism&Mass Communication)
- M.SC( Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Botany, Electronics, Computer Science)
- PG Diploma (Music, Economics, Yoga Studies, and Translation)
KSWU Fee Structure
The fee structure of all these courses is as follows:-
- M.Phil:- Rs 15,670 (Total Fees)
- M.Com:-Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- B.P.Ed:- Rs 25,235 (1st Year Fees)
- M.A:- Rs 16,940 (1st Year Fees)
- M.Sc:- Rs 20,240 (1st Year Fees)
- MSW:- Rs16,890 (1st Year Fees)
- Ph.D. :- Rs 11,585 (1st Year Fees)
KSWU Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have passed 10+2 from a recognised boards apply for UG Courses.
- Students who want to apply for PG courses, must have a Bachelor degree with at least 50 % marks.
KSWU Admit Card
Admit card of the candidates is released by the university just 4 to 6 days before exams. candidates can download their admit card through the method given below:
- Open the exam portal and then select admit cards.
- Type your roll number and number, and you will get you admit card.
KSWU Contact Details
- 08352-229051 (Registrar Secretariat)
- 08352-229026 (Academic Section)
- 08352-229032 (Administration Section)
Be the first to leave a review.