Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Distance Education Admission 2022-23: The expected last date to fill out the registration form for July 2022 admission is 30 November 2022. This University offers programs for U.G., P.G., It offers B.Sc. and B.Com, BBA, BCA, B. Pharm, and B.Sc. Tech, B.E., B. Des, B. Arch, B. Pharma courses in under UG programs and M.E., M.Pharm, M.Arch programs under P.G. programs.
- The KAHE distance education admission window is still open for the academic session 2022-23.
- The last date to fill out and submit the registration form is not been announced yet.
- The expected last date to fill out the registration form is 30 November 2022.
KAHE was established in the year 2008. It is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. It is one of India’s most famous and known deemed to be universities. This university is counted among one of the best universities of India, having approval letters from known commissions of India like UGC, NAAC, and DEB.
KAHE Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Karpagam Academy of Higher Education|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education DDE Admission 2022
Karpagam admission for arts, science, architecture, pharmacy, and engineering streams. Aspirants can apply to the UG, PG, and research programs are ongoing in distance education mode. Individuals have numerous options such as BCOM, B.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, and more. Individuals can apply online or offline for the KARPAGAM UG, PG programs. The general degree program application fee is INR 500. However, Some specific degree courses like B.ARCH, and MPlan fee INR 1000.
KARPAGAM engineering and architecture candidates will be required to appear in the university or state entrance exams. JEE Main and National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) are approved entrance exams for KARPAGAM admission 2022.
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education UG & PG Admission
- The candidate must appear in NATA with a valid score for enrolling in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education offered B. Arch in programs.
- B.E./ B.Tech programs, the score of KEEE is considered. The score of KEEE will be regarded for Tech programs.
- An MBA candidate must score a valid score on either the CAT or TANCET.
- Admission in ME and MPlan are based upon GATE scores in addition to their bachelor counterparts.
- All admissions to other programs are based on merit and previous exam scores at Karpagam Academy of Higher Education.
Karpagam Academy of Higher Education Courses
KAHE University was launched in 2009 under the Approval of the joint committee of AICTE-UGC-DEB. The University offers UG, PG, and Research Program courses to candidates in the specializations, of Science, Commerce, Art, Technology, etc.
BA, BCom, BSc, BE, BTech, B Arch, B Pharma, MA, MCom, MBA, MSc, ME, M Pharma, and much more courses in the list of programs offered by the University.
KAHE University UG Courses List
Art, Science, Commerce, and Management Courses List:
|Bcom -Computer Application||BSC -IT|
|Bcom Professional Accounting||BSC-CS|
|Bcom Business Process Services||BSC -Biotechnology|
|Bcom International Accounting and Finance||BSC -Microbiology|
|Bcom Financial Analytics||BSC -Computer Technology|
|BCA -Bachelor of Computer Application||BSC -CS(Artificial Inteligence & Data Science)|
KAHE Distance Education Application Fees
At the time of application, candidates are asked to pay some charges called an application fee. These charges range between 350 to 400 INR for local candidates.
Karpagam University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Below are the steps Students can get online admission to KAHE university:-
- First, Go to the official website of Karpagam Academy of Higher Education and click the application form button.
- Make sure you read the instructions carefully to fill in all details correctly.
- Students need to fill all the details in the application form.
- Basic information such as Name, Course, Address, Phone, Number, and Preference is mandatory to fill.
- For B.Sc./BBA/ B. Com./ MCA/ MCA/ MSC/ BE/ B.Pharm/ Pharm D./ M.E. The application fee is INR 500/.
- The application fee for M. Arch/ M. Plan/ B. De/ B. Arch is INR 1000/.
- All programs will be subject to postal charges. INR 50/-
- Students can send their documents and the full application forms by Speed post, with the make of D.D. to Karpagam Academy payable at Coimbatore.
- Print the form to keep for future reference.
Be the first to leave a review.