Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: For years distance education has built its identity amongst the students as an alternative to learning and obtaining a degree without being asked to travel anywhere to attend the regular campus classes. The Kerala university in distance education has played a significant role in the southern part of India to evolve this mode of learning since it arrived in 1976. KU in distance education is working under immense expertise to maintain its quality education which has never been down in the past.
The university offers undergraduate programs in six semesters and postgraduate in four semesters under which Language, business, mathematics, computer application, finance, and management have been taught.
Kerala University Distance Education (KU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
Kerala University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Kerala University has been imparting higher-level knowledge to students who have other responsibilities. Still, they want to gain the knowledge and degrees also to those students who are not allowed to go outside of their homes like many women and physically challenged people. The university offers admission to various subjects like science, commerce, and arts. the university offers a total of 26 courses at UG and PG levels.
Kerala university in distance education initiates the admission process every year for the candidates in June and December session semester-wise. Candidates may enroll for admission through online and offline modes as per their choice. If candidates fail to enroll in their desired course at the scheduled last date, they have to pay the late fine, increasing time to time as per the duration given.
Kerala University Distance Education UG Admission
- Specialization can be taken up in Computer Science, or Math.
- Pre-degree exams have to be cleared by the aspirants with a backdrop of computer Science Or Math, or Candidates who also have a diploma in math or computer Science Can apply.
- Candidates with graduation in inter can apply based on a recognized degree.
- Aspirants that have merit scores can opt for the course.
- Aspirants of commerce backdrop only need 12th-grade merit-based clearance from a state University or equal.
- Aspirants from a non-commerce backdrop must have cleared 12th with 45% total scores in the degree.
- Aspirants are to scores 40% in their bachelor’s graduation from a recognized University.
- Candidates of SC, ST, OBC categories will gain a 3% and 5% relaxation in the minimum required scores.
other courses offered by the university are:
- BA Economics
- BA English
- BA Hindi
- BA History
- BA Malayalam
- BA Political Science
- BA Sociology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
- BSc (Computer Science)
- BSc Mathematics
Kerala University Distance Education PG Admission
- Aspirants with a BA or BBA or any other UG Degree with sufficient scores can apply to the course.
- Specializations are available in Public Administration, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, History, English, Economics, and Malayalam.
- The aspirants require Merit-based clearance of bachelor’s degree with the least 45% scores from the University of recognition.
- MSc mathematics is a PG-level course. The students can complete the msc in minimum 2 years. The interested applicant must have studied maths in all 3 years of graduation.
- The applicants must have secured 50 % of marks in graduation.
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Process:How To Apply ?
The aspirants that are willing to apply will have two options to choose from, online and offline modes are accessible to them. Those who are willing to choose a course and applying candidates can follow the criteria below:
- Visiting the official page is a must to proceed; click here to visit.
- Aspirants are to look for the ‘admission’ section where they can find the entry form.
- Candidates will be required to fill it up with their personal and complete details.
- Those who have completed this will require payment of entry form fee, which can be done online through net banking, CD, DD, etc.
- Candidates applying offline can pay through the bank challan from a specific bank of the University.
- Candidates must upload all verified docs in the exact required format.
- Submission can be made by the click on the ‘submit button’
Kerala University DDE Application Fees
Aspirants are to pay the entry form fee during the online registration on the official site of KU DDE. The set amount of entry form fee KU DDE Admission 2021 is only INR 250 that can be paid via challan or demand draft.
Aspirants applying from foreign countries are to submit INR 265/- for the entry form fee. The bank draft that is to be sent should also carry INR 10/- as the service charges.
Kerala University DDE Login Portal?
KUDDE Aspirants who have registered themselves can log in to check out updates, details, and more.
- Aspirants must visit the login portal on the official page; click here to be directed to it.
- Aspirants are to fill the box with the candidate code.
- Next, they must add a Password to the second box.
- The password of the KU Login portal is the aspirant’s date of birth in the format of dd/mm/yy.
KU DDE Admit Card
KUDDE Admit card of Kerala University DDE courses has been released for a lot, of course, admissions 2021. Aspirants are to check the official site for the release of admit cards of their courses. Candidates can download the admit card with the following steps:
- Candidates are to visit the Kerala University official page, find the ‘examination’ section.
- Upon clicking on the section, another page will pop up where aspirants must find the ‘news’ section.
- Candidates are to click on the link and log in with Roll no. and password details.
- Hit submit, check details and then click on ‘download.
Why Kerala University Distance Education?
- UGC, DEB, NAAC approved
- Grievance cell
- A pleasing number of faculty
- The easy online registration process
- E-study materials