Kerala University Distance Education 2023: Kerala University distance education will be releasing the registration form for admission into the numerous offered courses for academic sessions 2023-24 soon. Candidates can apply at the official admission portal of the university. The aspirants are required to reach out to the official admission portal and complete the registration form with all the information and documents asked in the form.
- Kerala University Distance Education MBA SDE degree examination online registration starts on 25 March 2023. Source
- Admissions are Closed as University Mentioned on the Official Dashboard. Click Here
- Check out the University’s Notice Regarding the Timetable for the 2nd Semester of the Bachelor of Library and Information Science Degree. Click here
The university’s distance education programme is well-structured. The 10+2 examination must be passed by undergraduate applicants. Students should check the score requirements for their desired course before applying. Admission is based on merit. Degree examination performance is always used to shortlist candidates.
Kerala University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kerala University, School of Distance Education|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Learning||Distance Education|
ideku.net Distance Education Admission 2023
University will soon start accepting applications for session 2023-24 for the following Undergraduate and Graduate programs – BLISc (2 Semesters), BA Political Science, MA Hindi, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.A. Economics, M.A. Public Administration, MLISc, M.A. Political Science, M.Sc. Computer Science.
If students wish to apply for a distance education course at Kerala University, candidates need to submit the printed hard copies of the filled-in application forms of Kerala University, along with the required documents by hand or by speed post to the Office of Distance Education at Kerala University.
- The candidate who is willing to take admission to UG courses will need to qualify for the examination of intermediate level. On the other hand, students who have an undergraduate degree in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for PG courses.
- The University does not conduct any written exams but offers direct admission.
Kerala University Distance Education UG Admission 2023
The university will provide study materials when the admission process is completed. There are UG and PG programs at Kerala University that are available to its students. Applicants for UG admission must have passed the 10+2 test.
The selection of students getting admission is based on the merit list. Indian students need to pay an application fee of 250/- rupees for the registration process, and International students should pay 765/- rupees.
- BSc: Specialization can be taken up in Computer Science, or Math. Pre-degree exams have to be cleared by the aspirants with a backdrop of computer Science Or Math, or Candidates who also have a diploma in math or computer Science Can apply.
- BCA: Candidates with graduation in inter can apply based on a recognized degree. Aspirants that have merit scores can opt for the course.
- B.Com: Aspirants of commerce backdrop only need 12th-grade merit-based clearance from a state University or equal. Aspirants from a non-commerce backdrop must have cleared 12th with 45% total scores in the degree.
- BA English: The BA English program admission is offered to the candidates who have passed in higher secondary (10+2) examination of state or equivalent with scoring minimum qualifying marks required for admission.
- BA Sociology: Candidates who have successfully gained the 10+2 certificate in any stream can apply for the sociology-based courses.
- BLISC: The BLISC is a three-year bachelor’s degree program that is enabled for only those aspirants who have qualified in their bachelor’s degree from the University of Kerala with not less than 40 percent or equivalent or any recognized university.
- BA Political Science: This program is offered for the students who qualify 12th board examination with at least 45% marks from any recognized board of education in India. In this course, a candidate gets knowledge about Politics, Social issues, Communication skills, etc.
- BBA: Bachelor of business administration course has 3 years minimum duration. Interested candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 50 percent marks. other eligibility criteria have to be matched for admission.
Kerala University Distance Education PG Admission 2023
Kerala University offers a variety of degrees, including postgraduate programs such as MA, MSC, MBA, and PG diploma courses. The following schedule will be followed for the PG Entrance Test for admission to MA/ M.Sc./ M.Com/ MLISc./ MSW/ M.Ed./MCJ/ M.Tech & LLM programmes in the University’s Teaching Departments.
- M.Com: Aspirants with a BA or BBA or any other UG Degree with sufficient scores can apply to the course. Master of Commerce or MCom is structured to study all about financial management. After completing this from Kerala university distance education a candidate will be able to apply for any related post in the financial sector.
- MBA: Master of Business Administration is one of the courses offered by Kerala university through distance education mode. This is 3-Year postgraduate degree program deals with the study of business management. A bachelor’s degree is required to apply for the program.
- MA: Specializations are available in Public Administration, Hindi, Political Science, Sociology, History, English, Economics, and Malayalam. The aspirants require Merit-based clearance of bachelor’s degree with the least 45% scores from the University of recognition.
Kerala University Distance Education Application Form
Students for the new admissions need to apply through the online procedure. The offline admission registration form should be filled out and delivered by post, and students for the registration process must pay the registration fees of 250– rupees through DD Challan.
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The aspirants that are willing to apply will have two options to choose from, online and offline mode. Those who are willing to choose a course and apply candidates can follow the criteria below:
- Visiting the official page is a must to proceed; click here to visit.
- Aspirants are to look for the ‘admission’ section where they can find the entry form.
- Candidates will be required to fill it up with their personal and complete details.
- Those who have completed this will require payment of the entry form fee, which can be done online through net banking, DD, etc.
- Candidates applying offline can pay through the bank challan from a specific bank of the University.
- Candidates must upload all verified docs in the exact required format.
- Submission can be made by the click on the ‘submit button.
Kerala University Distance Education Prospectus
www.ideku.net prospectus will soon be available on an official web portal. The handbook includes information about the application form, fee, registration process & more. University will also mention the revised fee for each offered distance program. The download link for Kerala university distance education prospectus is given on the website.
Kerala University Distance Education Registration Number
The login/Registration number is something that enables the process of admission. Here candidates who have registered themselves over the official admission portal for Kerala University are required to enter the “Registration number” and “Password” generated while making a step for admission in any of the desired programs.
After logging in through the registration number, candidates will learn “Admission Procedure” and the ongoing baches and scheme syllabus.
Kerala University Distance Education Courses & Fee Structure
|Name of Program||Course Fee (INR)|
|BA Political Science||13605|
|BSc Computer Science||17075|
|Name of Program||Course Fee (INR)|
|MA Political Science||10305|
|MA Public Administration||10305|
|MSc Computer Science||13770|
www.ideku.net student login
Students can access information about their course and other things associated with the university via the “Student login” option offered by Kerala University distance education. There is a common misconception that candidates don’t understand the difference between registration log-in and student log-in (which shows course details). There is a difference between the two, though. Below, we’ll try to differentiate them one by one.
Kerala University students looking for admission status can log in to www.ideku.net student login after getting admission. This portal provides access to a wide range of information about their programs, such as subjects, study materials, dates, assignment status, results, and grade cards. Students can access all academic information through the Kerala University Distance Education student login portal. Below is a simple guide to checking student information.
To log in to the account, students are required to fill in “Candidate code” and “Password (Password should be your date of birth).” Once both have been added, please click on the “Login” button to enter the account details.
www.ideku.net Admit Card
IDEKU Admit card has been released for a lot of courses for the academic session. Aspirants are to check the official site for the release of admit cards for their courses. Students can download the admit card with the following steps:
- Candidates are to visit the Kerala University official page and find the ‘examination’ section.
- Upon clicking on the section, another page will pop up where aspirants must find the ‘news’ section.
- Candidates are to click on the link and log in with Roll no. and password details.
- Hit submit, check details and then click on ‘download.
FAQs Regarding Kerala University Distance Education?
Ques 1: Does Kerala University Provide Distance Education?
Ans. Yes, it provides distance education. Kerala University is recognized and accredited by NAAC with an A grade. It offers more than 150 courses to candidates. Also, the University gets approval from UGC to continue its distance learning programs.
Ques 2: Is Kerala University good for distance education?
Ans. Yes, The rank of Kerala University by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) is 42.
Kerala University DDE Contact Details:
- Address – Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram-695581, Kerala, India
- Email – email@example.com
- Official Website: www.ideku.net
Be the first to leave a review.