KKHSOU Distance Education Admission 2022: The Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University is a well-known open and distant learning university. MASTER DEGREE 2nd Semester Admission has been started on 21 May 2022 and the last date of registration is 21 June 2022. This university was founded in 2005 and is located in Guwahati. Admissions 2022 include B.Tech, B.Sc, B.Com, BA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MA, M.Com.
KKHSOU Admission shall be opened for a certificate, diploma, degree, pg degree, and Ph.D. programs in August. Registration of KKHSOU for CNM, CSP, DJMC, BA, MA English, M.Com, etc., programs can be made online. Admission to KKHSOU maximum courses will be given on academic score merit.
The entrance exams are conducted and approved for Ph.D. programs. The admission fee for the Ph.D. The program is INR 20,000. Basic eligibility for admission to KKHSOU various levels programs is a 10th/12th/UG or PG degree,
Application Fee: The Application fees for the UG and PG programs are 500/- rupees.
The above-given information is the introduction of the KKHSOU Distance Education Admission university where students can just get to know the basic information. Still, for the detailed information, students should read the whole article.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) is an undergraduate degree program that can be pursued by aspirants after they accomplish a 10+2 level of education. The scored marks must be 45-50% minimum and selections are without an entrance exam. It will cost you a fee of INR 6150.
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com), a student who completes qualification of 12th standard from a known educational board and has secured a 50% minimum score is eligible for this course. This course will cost you a fee of INR 7250.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA), at least 55% marks are necessary for students to get admission to this course after completing a BBA degree. Its fee is around INR 23800.
Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years are required for this degree to be accomplished. It is available to students who have completed their BA with an average score from a recognized university of 50% score. There is a fee of INR 15700.
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.), is offered in almost 7 streams. Its duration can be a minimum of 3 years. After completing a master’s degree in any stream with a 50% average score one can make an application to this course. It has a fee of INR 24000 on average.
- MASTER DEGREE 2nd Semester Admission has been started on 21 May 2022 for MA, MBA, MCom, BSW, MSIT, and PDB Courses. “(Source)“
- The last date of Admission registration for the respective degrees is 21 June 2022.
If you want more information, please visit the official website – Click here.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission 2022
KKHSOU Admission 2022 is going to start for the present session at the beginning of August. Individuals can apply online by using KKHSOU organized portal. The portal of admission registration opens for the KKHSOU ug, pg degree, certificate, diploma, and Ph.D. programs.
Aspirants shall have numerous options like BCA, BBA, BCOM, MCOM, etc., to apply. One application fee of the KKHSOU is INR 500. A prescribed fee is needed to deposit online. The application fee of the KKHSOU can be deposited through debit, credit, and net banking. Admission to KKHSOU is organized on the merit of qualifying exams. KKHSOU will confirm admission after verifying the submitted documents. Confirmation of admission of applied candidates can be made through the mail.
Latest Distance Education Courses
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission UG Admission
KKHSOU UG admission 2022 for the August cycle opens in the first week of July. The active online link proposes certificate, diploma, and degree programs in arts, social science, business administration, commerce, etc., departments.
Individuals shall apply to courses like BA, BSW, BBA, BCOM, CCS, Diploma in Yoga, and more. Admission to all KKHSOU UG programs is followed directly which means the university opposes an entrance mode for a UG courses admission. KKHSOU UG admission shall get confirmed after verifying details with the original presented documents.
- B-Tech stands for Bachelors of Technology and is a study program offered by KKHSOU via distance learning.
- Students who wish to pursue distance B-Tech will first need to qualify as intermediate. Their subjects of study in previous classes must be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The field of commerce can be chosen by candidates who want to pursue a distance B.Com course of three years.
- Its eligibility depends on students’ minimum of 50% marks that they have secured in 10+2 academic level.
- There is no entrance exam for such a distance learning program.
- Students will gain merit-based entries.
- Candidates can apply if they have cleared their class of 12th from a recognized board.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission PG Admission
- MSc or Masters of Science admissions are offered to students who have a BSc or relevant degree.
- Its duration is 2 years and admissions are also merit-based.
- Master of Technology is a two years course that can be taken by a student who is interested to move ahead in the field of technology.
- Every student who applies for this course must qualify for graduation with preferably a B-Tech degree.
- Aspirants are to have their B.Com course cleared or bachelor’s level in the related subjects cleared.
- Candidates can gain entry without the entry exams.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission PG Diploma
PG Diploma in business management
- Students that have done their bachelor’s with at least 50% scores can avail entry in the course.
- MAT Clearance is a must to gain entry.
KKHSOU DDE Eligibility Criteria:
The KKHSOU Distance Education Admission University provides many courses to the Candidates at both the UG and PG levels; the eligibility criteria for the entry form for entries to the University is as given below:
- Candidates who have valid passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible to apply for admissions in all UG level courses offered by the KKHSOU Distance Education Admission University.
- The Candidates applying in the course of PG level are to clear off the UG qualification required for them to apply in admission 2022.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Application Form Fees
- KKHSOU Distance Education Admission The entry form fee is set the same for all courses for admission. Students have to pay an entry form fee of INR 500 only, whichever form or course they apply for.
- Students from the SC, ST or any other reserved category will have to pay the amount as per the govt guidelines only.
How to use KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Login Portal?
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Login portal is available for aspirants to check their entry status; click here to visit the portal.
- Enter the username and password that you received during the registration process.
- Candidates can then click on ‘Login’ and get into the portal of the site.
- The login details can be attained if forgotten through the help.
- Students can click on ‘Forgot my password” or “forgot username” if they need help.
KKHSOU Distance Education Examination Form
A regular learner is not required to fill up any examination form to appear in the term-end examination. However, a non-regular learner who wishes to appear in the examination of the back/arrear course shall have to fill up the examination form. The examination form is to be sent to the Controller of Examinations along with the requisite fee within stipulated time through Study Centre.
KKHSOU Contact Details:
- Phone: 8811016408 ,8811016410.
Be the first to leave a review.