Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education Admission 2022: KKHSOU provides distance learning opportunities to thousands of students in India. The KKHSOU University of open learning and distance education, Located in Guwahati in Assam, is known as Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University, set up in 2005.
The University offers entries to the Candidates in BA, B.COM, BSC & B.TECH at the UG level. The Candidates are offered a large number of degree courses also at PG level; these courses include MA, MSC, M.COM & M.TECH. Students need to check their eligibility before applying for admission.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education (KKHSOU) Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education Admission 2022
Registration for the distance education session of 2022 at KKHSOU will start very soon. Distance education degree courses are available at higher levels, such as graduation and postgraduation. This university has offered programs like B-Tech, BSc, B.Com, BA, and more at the undergraduate level. The university also offers PG Courses such as M-Tech, MSc, M.Com, and MA courses. The KKHSOU admissions process will start soon in both online and offline ways. The application fee cost is INR 500 and is almost the same for all of the distance courses.
Latest Distance Education Courses
KKHSOU DDE Admission UG Admission
- B-Tech stands for Bachelors of Technology, is a study program offered by KKHSOU via distance learning.
- Students who wish to pursue distance B-Tech will first need to qualify intermediate. Their subjects of study in previous classes must be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- The field of commerce can be chosen by candidates who want to pursue a distance B.Com course of three years.
- Its eligibility depends on students’ minimum of 50% marks that they have secured in 10+2 academic level.
- There is no entrance exam for such a distance learning program.
- Students will gain merit-based entries.
- Candidates can apply if they have cleared their class of 12th from a recognized board.
KKHSOU DDE Admission PG Admission
- MSc or Masters of Science admissions are offered to students who have a BSc or relevant degree.
- Its duration is 2 years and admissions are also merit-based.
- Masters of Technology is a two years course that can be taken by a student who is interested to move ahead in the field of technology.
- Every student who applies for this course must qualify for graduation with preferably a B-Tech degree.
- Aspirants are to have their B.Com course cleared or bachelor’s level in the related subjects cleared.
- Candidates can gain entry without the entry exams.
KKHSOU DDE Admission PG Diploma
PG Diploma in business management
- Students that have done their bachelor with at least 50% scores can avail entry in the course.
- MAT Clearance is a must to gain entry.
KKHSOU DDE Eligibility Criteria:
The University provides many courses to the Candidates at both the UG and PG levels; the eligibility criteria for the entry form for entries to the University is as given below:
- Candidates who have valid passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible to apply for admissions in all UG level courses offered by the University.
- The Candidates applying in the course of PG level are to clear off the UG qualification required for them to apply in admission 2022.
How to use KKHSOU DDE Login Portal?
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Login portal is available for aspirants to check their entry status; click here to visit the portal.
- Enter the username and password that you had received during the registration process.
- Candidates can then click on ‘Login’ and get into the portal of the site.
- The login details can be attained if forgotten through the help.
- Students can click on ‘Forgot my password” or “forgot username” if they need help.
KKHSOU DDE Application Form Fees
- KKHSOU Distance Education Admission The entry form fee is set the same for all courses for admission. Students have to pay an entry form fee of INR 500 only, whichever form or course they apply for.
- Students from the SC, ST or any other reserved category will have to pay the amount as per the govt guidelines only.
- Phone: 8811016408 ,8811016410.