KKHSOU Admission 2022: KKHSOU (Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University) Admission 2022 is now closed. The last admission date was 15 November 2022 for the academic session 2022-23. KKHSOU Admission For 2023 Session will start soon. The Application form for KKHSOU will be available at the official portal. Students can apply for UG, PG, and Diploma courses for the 2023 session.
KKHSOU Latest Update
- 15 November 2022 was the last date of KKHSOU Admission session 2022-23. (source)
- KKHSOU Re-evaluation result of Examination 2021 is released on 16 November 2022. Students an check here.
- KKHSOU DY/PGDY 2nd Semester Practical and Project-Viva Exam will held On 26 November 2022 to 27 November 2022. (source)
The Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University is a well-known open and distance-learning university. This university was founded in 2005 and is located in Guwahati.
KKHSOU Admission is ongoing for a certificate, diploma, degree, PG degree, and Ph.D. program in October. Registration of KKHSOU for CNM, CSP, DJMC, BA, MA English, M.Com, etc., programs can be made online. Admission to KKHSOU maximum courses will be given on academic score merit.
The entrance exams are conducted and approved for Ph.D. programs. The admission fee for the Ph.D. program is INR 20,000. Basic eligibility for admission to KKHSOU offered various levels of programs is a 10th/12th/UG or PG degree,
Application Fee: The Application fees for the UG and PG programs are 500/- rupees.
The above-given information is the introduction to the KKHSOU Admission university where students can just get to know the basic information. Still, for detailed information, students should read the whole article.
KKHSOU Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
KKHSOU Admission 2022
KKHSOU Admission 2022 is started for the MBA course and aspiring students can fill out the application forms till 15 November 2022. Individuals can apply online by using KKHSOU organized portal. The portal of admission registration opens for the KKHSOU UG, PG degree, certificate, diploma, and Ph.D. programs.
The application fee for the KKHSOU is INR 500. A prescribed fee is needed to deposit online. The application fee of the KKHSOU can be deposited through debit, credit, and net banking. Admission to KKHSOU-offered courses is organized on the merit of qualifying exams. KKHSOU will confirm admission after verifying the submitted documents. Confirmation of admission of applied candidates can be made through the mail.
Latest Distance Education Courses
KKHSOU Admission UG Admission
KKHSOU UG admission 2022 for the July cycle has started The applicants will be able to apply upto 15 November 2022 for admission.
Admission to all KKHSOU UG programs is followed directly which means the university won’t be conducting any entrance exam for UG admission. KKHSOU UG admission shall get confirmed after verifying details with the original documents.
- B-Tech: B-Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology and is a study program offered by KKHSOU via distance learning. Students who wish to pursue distance B-Tech will first need to qualify as intermediate. Their subjects of study in previous classes must be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- B.Com: The field of commerce can be chosen by candidates who want to pursue a distance B.Com course of three years. Its eligibility depends on students’ minimum of 50% marks that they have secured in the 10+2 academic level. There is no entrance exam for such a distance learning program.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is an undergraduate degree program that can be pursued by aspirants after they accomplish a 10+2 level of education. The minimum scored marks must be 45-50% minimum and selections are without an entrance exam. It will cost you a fee of INR 6150 approximately for pursuing this course.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission PG Admission
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University offers many PG course like MSc, MTech, M.Com, MA etc. Some of KKHSOU PG Courses are mentioned below.
- MSc: MSc or Masters of Science admissions are offered to students who have a BSc or relevant degree. Its duration is 2 years and admissions are also merit-based.
- M-Tech: Master of Technology is a 2 years course that can be taken by a student who is interested to move ahead in the field of technology. Every student who applies for this course must qualify for graduation with preferably a B-Tech degree.
- M.Com: Aspirants are to have their B.Com course cleared or bachelor’s level in the related subjects cleared. Candidates can gain entry without the entry exams.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), at least 55% marks are necessary for students to get admission to this course after completing a BBA degree. Its fee is around INR 23800.
- Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years are required for this degree to be accomplished. It is available to students who have completed their BA with an average score from a recognized university of 50% score. There is a fee of INR 15700.
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
PhD is offered in almost 7 streams. Its duration can be a minimum of 3 years. After completing a master’s degree in any stream with a 50% average score one can make an application to this course. It has a fee of INR 24000 on average.
PG Diploma in business management
- Students that have done their bachelor’s with at least 50% scores can avail entry in the course.
- Clearing the MAT exam is mandatory for getting admission into the course.
KKHSOU Admission Process
- Students have to Visit @www.kkhsou.in, and all course application form is available at this admission portal.
- Students also can check all details in depth at the KKHSOU website.
- Admission criteria for various academic programs are described in the admission steps section of this website
- The University will only confirm an applicant’s enrollment after verifying the online application form.
- It will be necessary to confirm enrollment to appear in the examinations.
- Students can pay the course fee online via credit card, debit card, net banking, or any other method available.
Note: Students who have completed online admission can collect the hard copies of Self Learning Materials (SLMs) from the study centre by submitting a printout of their application.
KKHSOU DDE Eligibility Criteria:
The KKHSOU Admission University provides many courses to Candidates at both the UG and PG levels; the eligibility criteria for the entry form for entries to the University are as given below:
- Candidates who have valid passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible to apply for admission in all UG level courses offered by the KKHSO Admission.
- The Candidates applying to get admission in the course of PG level are to clear off the UG qualification required for them to apply in admission 2022.
KKHSOU Admission Application Form Fees
- KKHSO Admission The entry form fee is set the same for all courses for admission. Students have to pay an entry form fee of INR 500 only, whichever form or course they apply for.
- Students from the SC, ST or any other reserved category will have to pay the amount as per the govt guidelines only.
How to use KKHSOU Admission Login Portal?
KKHSOU Admission Login portal is available for aspirants to check their entry status; click here to visit the portal.
- Enter the username and password that you received during the registration process.
- Candidates can then click on ‘Login’ and get into the portal of the site.
- The login details can be attained if forgotten through the help.
- Students can click on ‘Forgot my password” or “forgot username” if they need help.
KKHSOU Examination Form
A regular learner is not required to fill up any examination form to appear in the term-end examination. However, a non-regular learner who wishes to appear in the examination of the back/arrear shall have to fill up the examination form. The examination form is to be sent to the Controller of Examinations along with the fee within stipulated time through Study Centre.
KKHSOU Contact Details:
- Phone: 8811016408 ,8811016410
Be the first to leave a review.