Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The KKHSOU University of open learning and distance education Located in Guwahati in Assam is known as Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University, set in 2005.
The University offers entries to the Candidates in BA, B.COM, BSC & B.TECH at the UG level. The Candidates are offered a large number of degree courses also at PG level; these courses include MA, MSC, M.COM & M.TECH.
The candidates can apply for admission 2021-22 and check the details of Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. For more info official website, click here.
- Notification regarding B.Com. 5th Semester Project viva Examination 2021
- Centre List for Degree 6th Semester Special On Demand Exam 2021
- List of Learners (applied through mail till last date) for “SPECIAL ON DEMAND EXAMINATION” of Degree 6th sem 2021
- Notification Regarding Allotment of Study Centre for admission 2021-22 (II)
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education (KKHSOU) Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Admission 2021: How To Apply?
This University is responsible for the provision of the best & enhanced quality of distance education.
The Candidates need to have a basic & general knowledge of the process of application. The Candidates can follow the steps that are given below to apply and register for the entries.
- Visit the main campus of the University to ask for the admission form.
- Fill in the application as per your details of a contact, education, etc.
- Attach docs and the photos required with the entry form.
- Check for the challan form and pay the entry form fee written on it.
- Submit the entry form and all of the other things to the admission office of the University.
If aspirants are willing to go through the online mode of entry, they can check out the process of entry:
- Admission link is to be opened (kkhso.adm.co.in).
- Aspirants are to go to the entry form for their desired course.
- They must fill the boxes duly and accurately.
- Candidates can check their attached docs before uploading them.
- They must then pay the fee via net banking, DD, CD, etc.
- They must click submit once the process is all done.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Eligibility Criteria:
The University gives out many courses to the Candidates at both the UG and PG levels; the eligibility criteria for the entry form for entries to the University is as given below
- Candidates who have valid passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible to apply for admissions in all UG level courses offered by the University.
- The Candidates applying in the course of PG level are to clear off the UG qualification required for them to apply in admission 2021.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Distance Education Admission UG & PG Admission
- Aspirants will gain merit-based entries.
- Candidates can apply if they have cleared their class of 12th from a recognized board.
- Admission based on previous exams merit.
- Aspirants must have cleared their 12th exams.
- Aspirants are to have their B.Com course cleared or bachelor’s level in the related subjects cleared.
- Candidates can gain entry without the entry exams.
- Candidates that have done their intercourse from a recognized University can apply in the course.
- Clearance of MAT or KKSHOU CET is vital.
PG Diploma in business management
- Aspirants that have done their bachelors with by the least 50% scores can avail entry in the course.
- MAT Clearance is a must to gain entry.
KKHSOU DDE Admit Card
The University has released the admit card for the MCA entry exam 2021. Aspirants can avail themselves of the same from the official site of the University.
Candidates will be required to bring the admit card with their hall ticket, valid ID card, and other requirements in the exam hall for entry.
How to use KKHSOU Distance Education Login Portal?
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Login portal is available for aspirants to check their entry status; click here to visit the portal.
- Enter the username and password that you had received during the registration process.
- Candidates can then click on ‘Login’ and get into the portal of the site.
- The login details can be attained if forgotten through the help.
- Aspirants can click on ‘Forgot my password” or “forgot username” if they need help.
Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University Admission Form Fees
- KKHSOU Distance Education Admission The entry form fee is set the same for all courses for admission. Aspirants have to pay an entry form fee of INR 500 only, whichever form or course they apply for.
- Aspirants from the SC, ST or any other reserved category will have to pay the amount as per the govt guidelines only.
- Phone: 8811016408 ,8811016410.