KKHSOU Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission to Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University has open for all UG & PG Programmes for the academic session 2023-24 on 15 January 2023, and the last date for submission of online application forms for KKHSOU distance education admission has been extended till 31 March 2023. The KKHSOU application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply with the necessary documents and fees before the last admission date. A 10th/12th/UG or PG degree is required for admission to KKHSOU’s various levels of programs.
KKHSOU Admission Latest Update
- KKHSOU admission for the 2023 session is going on. Candidates looking for admission must apply before 31 March 2023. (Click Here)
- KKHSOU has released the information brochure for session 2023 for all courses. Download now
Admission to KKHSOU’s maximum courses will be based on academic performance. It provides certificate, diploma, UG, PG, and PhD programs such as CNM, CSP, DJMC, BA, MA English, MCom, and others. The application price for the UG and PG programs is 500/- rupees, and the admission fee for the PhD program is INR 20,000. For PhD programs, entrance tests are administered and approved.
The above-given information is the introduction to the KKHSOU Admission university, where students can get to know the basic information. Still, for detailed information, students should read the whole article.
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission Highlights
|University Name||Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
KKHSOU Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to all the UG and PG courses offered by Krishna Kanta Handique Open University has started on 15 January 2023, and the last date for registration is announced by the university. And the deadline for registration is 31 March 2023.
Individuals can apply online by using KKHSOU organized portal. The portal of admission registration opens for the KKHSOU UG, PG degree, certificate, diploma, and Ph.D. programs.
The application fee for the KKHSOU is INR 500. A prescribed fee is needed to deposit online. The application fee of the KKHSOU can be deposited through debit, credit, and net banking.
Through the use of distance education, students can complete their coursework at their speed and at a time that is most convenient for them. The students are provided with a study that will help them understand the content of the course. Weekends are typically the only time that distance learning courses offered by universities and colleges are available to students. The class may take place on both Saturday and Sunday, or it may take place only on Sunday.
KKHSOU Distance Education UG Admission
Admission to all KKHSOU UG programs is followed directly which means the university won’t be conducting any entrance exam for UG admission. KKHSOU UG admission shall get confirmed after verifying details with the original documents. Admission is ongoing for UG programmes for session 2023-24.
- BCom: The field of commerce can be chosen by candidates who want to pursue a distance B.Com course of three years. Its eligibility depends on students’ minimum of 50% marks that they have secured in the 10+2 academic level. There is no entrance exam for such a distance learning program.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) is an undergraduate degree program that can be pursued by aspirants after they accomplish a 10+2 level of education. The minimum scored marks must be 45-50% minimum and selections are without an entrance exam. It will cost you a fee of INR 6150 approximately for pursuing this course.
KKHSOU Distance Education PG Admission
Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University offers many PG courses like MSc, MTech, M.Com, MA, etc. Some of the KKHSOU PG Courses are mentioned below. Admission is open now for the academic session 2023-24.
- MSc: MSc or Masters of Science admissions are offered to students who have a BSc or relevant degree. Its duration is 2 years and admissions are also merit-based.
- MCom: Aspirants are to have their B.Com course cleared or bachelor’s level in the related subjects cleared. Candidates can gain entry without the entry exams.
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA), at least 55% marks are necessary for students to get admission to this course after completing a BBA degree. Its fee is around INR 23800.
- Masters of Arts (MA), 2 years are required for this degree to be accomplished. It is available to students who have completed their BA with an average score from a recognized university of 50% score. There is a fee of INR 15700.
PG Diploma in Business Management
- Students that have done their bachelor’s with at least 50% scores can avail of entry in the course.
- Clearing the MAT exam is mandatory for getting admission into the course.
KKHSOU PhD Admission
The new session’s registration for Ph.D programs at Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University will soon begin. The Ph.D. program lasts a minimum of 3 years and a maximum of 6 years, including coursework. KKHSOU will admit students with master’s degrees and 55% marks into Ph.D programs. The final selection for doctoral programs will be made based on performance in the entrance test and viva.
KKHSOU Distance Education Application From 2023
The application form for UG and PG courses is available on the official website @kkhsou.in/web_new/. Students who are interested to take admission to this university can register themselves before the deadline of 31 March 2023.
KKHSOU Admission Process 2023
- Students have to Visit @www.kkhsou.in, and all course application form is available at this admission portal.
- Students also can check all details in depth at the KKHSOU website.
- Admission criteria for various academic programs are described in the admission steps section of this website
- The University will only confirm an applicant’s enrollment after verifying the online application form.
- It will be necessary to confirm enrollment to appear in the examinations.
- Students can pay the course fee online via credit card, debit card, net banking, or any other method available.
Note: Students who have completed online admission can collect the hard copies of Self Learning Materials (SLMs) from the study centre by submitting a printout of their application.
KKHSOU Admission Application Form Fee
- KKHSO Admission The entry form fee is set the same for all courses for admission. Students have to pay an entry form fee of INR 500 only, whichever form or course they apply for.
- Students from the SC, ST, or any other reserved category will have to pay the amount as per the govt guidelines only.
KKHSOU Admission Eligibility Criteria
The KKHSOU Admission University provides many courses to Candidates at both the UG and PG levels; the eligibility criteria for the entry form for entries to the University are as given below:
- Candidates who have valid passing 10+2 level exams from any recognized University are eligible to apply for admission in all UG level courses offered by the KKHSO Admission.
- The Candidates applying to get admission in the course of PG level are to clear off the UG qualification required for them to apply for admission.
How to use KKHSOU Admission Login Portal?
KKHSOU Admission Login portal is available for aspirants to check their entry status; click here to visit the portal.
- Enter the username and password that you received during the registration process.
- Candidates can then click on ‘Login’ and get into the portal of the site.
- The login details can be attained if forgotten through the help.
- Students can click on ‘Forgot my password” or “forgot username” if they need help.
KKHSOU Examination Form
A regular learner is not required to fill up any examination form to appear in the term-end examination. However, a non-regular learner who wishes to appear in the examination of the back/arrear shall have to fill up the examination form. The examination form is to be sent to the Controller of Examinations along with the fee within the stipulated time through Study Centre.
KKHSOU Contact Details
- Guwahati-781022, Assam
- Phone: 8811016408, 8811016410
Note: Dates are tentative and subject to change. Visit the University’s official website for more information regarding admission.
Be the first to leave a review.