Kumaun University Distance Education Admission 2022: KU was established in the year 1973. It is located in Nainital, Uttarakhand. It is a state type of university that the state govt of Uttarakhand set up under the supervision of the central Govt of India. This university is under the direct command of the state govt of India.
Kumaun University offers 29 postgraduate and undergraduate courses in Arts, Science Management, Commerce, Law, and Management. Kumaun University offers BBA, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. courses for admissions.
Kumaun University Distance Education (KU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Kumaun University Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to the UG courses in Kumaun University DDE depends on the merit scores of the students in class 10+2 level board exams, while admission to the PG or doctorate programs is based on scores in the last qualifying exam or scores in entrance exams.
Kumaun University Admission Process 2022
- The admission link is available on the official website of Kumaun University link- https://www.kunainital.ac.in/.
- The candidate will be redirected to an online admission portal. Here, he/she must select the program that interests him/her.
- Candidates will need to deposit fees by clicking the ‘PAY FEES’ tab.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page to either pay online or generate challans.
- When making payment, enter the information required by the bank to transfer funds to the University account. The bank will issue a 10-digit Character Transaction Number to candidates.
- Before you start the online application, please provide your bank transaction number and your date of birth.
- Complete the form and upload your scanned Signature and Photograph to the JPEG format.
- There will be a registration number and password generated after the form submission.
- These would be sent via SMS or Email to the candidate.
Kumaun University Distance Education UG & PG Admission
To get admission of the offered UG, PG courses, Candidates have to fulfill the requirement of the eligibility of Kumaun university that is given below.
- BCA, B.Sc., and B.Com require 10+2 class completion with 50% marks in each.
- MA and MSc require completion of graduation degree from an accredited university with at least 45% marks.
- MBA requires a graduation degree and entrance exam clearance.
KU DDE Admit Card
The admit cards of all the candidates are uploaded to the official page of the university before exams, and the following process can download them:
- Go to the official web of the university to download your admit card.
KU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register to the web of the university by following the steps given below in this article:
- Go to the web of the university and click on register here.
- Now click on Create New ID and set a username and password for this ID.
KU DDE Application Fees
The application fee that has to be paid by the candidates during the application process depends on the course in which you are going to apply, as this fee varies in different Courses.