Kumaun University Distance Education: The Kumaun University ODL admission will begin soon. Admission to UG/PG courses offered by the university is based on merit/entrance tests. Kumaun University offers 29 postgraduate and undergraduate courses in Arts, Science Management, Commerce, Law, and Management. Kumaun University offers BBA, MBA, M.Sc, and Ph.D. courses for admissions. This university offers all the courses at a very reasonable fee structure.
Kumaun University Latest Updates:
- The admission window for Kumaun University distance education will open soon.
KU was established in the year 1973. It is located in Nainital, Uttarakhand. It is a state-type of the university that the state govt of Uttarakhand set up under the supervision of the central Govt of India. This university is under the direct command of the state govt of India.
Note: This University doesn’t offer any course in distance education mode.
Kumaun University Distance Education (KU DDE) Highlights
|University Name||Kumaun University|
|Courses||UG & PG|
|Admission||Online and Offline|
Latest Distance Education Courses
Kumaun University Distance Education Admission
Kumaun University distance education admission will begins soon. Learners can submit a Kumaun filled application form with a fee of INR 50 at the admission portal. Admission of kumaun distance education programs is given to candidates who have passed entrance, and qualifying exams.
The university approves admission to general degree programs eg., BA Economics, MCOM, and BFA after qualifying merit. But admission to distance degree courses like B.Ed, M.Ed, LLB and LLM is given upon KU Entrance exams such as RDET, LLM, and LLM entrance tests.
Kumaun University SDE PG Admission
Applicants shall submit Kumaun DDE PG application form by the last week of August. Aspirants can follow Kumaun DDE PG application form online for MBA, MCOM, MSC, MA, PG Diploma in Yoga, PG Diploma in Gandhian Studies in Indian Diaspora, and more.
Admission to DDE PG under Kumaun University will be given to candidates who have passed their bachelor’s level qualification. In order to get admission to KUMAUN DDE PG the individuals should submit the required academic and personal documents. Entrance test of Kumaun DDE PG is only designed for the MBA program. The national level entrance exams for an entry to MBA are GMAT/CAT/XAT.
Kumaun University MBA Distance Education Admission
MBA Tourism: MBA Tourism admission eligibility needs a minimum score of 45 percent. Admission to MBA Tourism two year pg program shall also need entrance exam clearance. Qualified candidates in CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT can appear in the interview session.
Kumaun University Distance Education Eligibility
Candidates can get admission to Kumaun university distance education programs after securing the eligibility given below.
B.Com Honours: Candidates must pass the 12th or equivalent exam with at least 50 percent marks. Passed exams must include five subjects with English as a primary subject. Admission can be attained without an entrance test inclusion.
BA LLB: Students should have passed a minimum qualification of 12th from the state, and central board of India. Having passed a state/national level entrance exam for the BA LLB program will help to get admission to a five-year integrated degree program.
Kumaun University Admission Process
- The admission link is available on the official website of Kumaun University.
- The candidate will be redirected to an online admission portal. Here, he/she must select the program that interests him/her.
- Candidates will need to deposit fees by clicking the ‘PAY FEES’ tab.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page to either pay online or generate challans.
- When making payment, enter the information required by the bank to transfer funds to the University account. The bank will issue a 10-digit Character Transaction Number to candidates.
- Before you start the online application, please provide your bank transaction number and your date of birth.
- Complete the form and upload your scanned Signature and Photograph to the JPEG format.
- There will be a registration number and password generated after the form submission.
- These would be sent via SMS or Email to the candidate.
KU DDE: How To Use The Login Portal?
Candidates can register on the web of the university by following the steps given below in this article:
- Go to the web of the university and click on register here.
- Now click on Create New ID and set a username and password for this ID.
KU DDE Application Fee
The application fee that has to be paid by the candidates during the application process depends on the course in which you are going to apply, as this fee varies in different Courses.
Be the first to leave a review.