KUK DDE Admission 2023: Admission for the July 2023 session will start on 01 July 2023, and it will end on 31 August 2023. Kurukshetra University will soon start applications for UG, PG, Diploma, certificate, and PG Diploma courses under open and distance learning mode. Individuals can register themselves by visiting the official website @ddestudent.kuk.ac.in/register.php. An application fee of Rs 150 to Rs 600 will be payable at the time of online registration.
- KUK distance education admission 2023-24 last date is 31 August 2023. Click Here
- DDE KUK will commence an online application for July 2023 session admission from 01 July 2023.
- KUK DDE pre-admission counselling for July 2023 session has been going on from 08 May 2023 to 20 June 2023. Source
KUK students can submit the project report for MBA-II years of Jan 2022 and July 2022 sessions. The last date has been extended to 15 May 2023. (Source)
Kurukshetra University has started the counselling for pre-admission for the July session 2023. The counselling schedule is given here.
- Click here to download the KUK DEE prospectus 2023-24.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education has been accredited Grade “A+” by NAAC. There are a variety of courses offered in the discipline of Arts, Commerce, Information Technology, Management, Library Science, Journalism, Education, and Law. BA, B.Com, BCA, B.Li.Sc, B.Ed, LLM, MA, M.Com, and M.Sc are a few of the courses offered for distance learning.
The KUK DDE University offers courses in a variety of fields, including education, art, culture, law, foreign languages, life sciences, and computer science. The University’s Directorate of Distance Education offers a number of popular courses for students who wish to attend from home.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the MBA program.
- Students must study English, Hindi, Punjabi, History, and Sanskrit during the two-year program.
- Also, the criteria can change according to the university’s academic guidelines. Students who belong to the general category must pay 400 rupees. For the reserved categories like SC/ST/Blind/Physically Challenged can pay 100 rupees.
- The Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra offers scholarships for distance education
- SC students whose family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh will not be charged any fees by the directorate.
- The full tuition fees will also be waived for blind students.
KUK DDE Admission Highlights
|University Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Approved by||AICTE, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Accreditation||Grade A+ by NAAC in 2017|
|Courses||UG, PG, PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|KUK DDE Website||www.ddekuk.ac.in|
Latest Distance Education Courses 2023
KUK DDE Admission 2023-24
KUK DDE courses admission for the July session will be started at the official website. The last date to enroll for the UG, PG degree, diploma, and certificate programs at www.ddekuk.ac.in admission 2023 is 31 August 2023. DDE KUK will start the registration for the BA, BCOM, BCA, MBA, B.Ed, and more. The university allows candidates to enroll for online admission.
Kurukshetra University DDE admission 2023-24 to various distance education programs can be done for a fee of INR 600. Special categories like SC/EBPG/BC can deposit INR 150. The offline application fee is INR 800. Entrance tests are conducted for MCA and MBA programs. Some specific entrance exams for the MBA course are CAT or MAT.
KUK Distance Education Admission 2023-24 last date is 31 August 2023 for all aspiring students for July Session.
KUK Distance Education Admission 2023 Last Date
|KUK DDE admission 2023 will commenced from||01 July 2023|
|KUK DDE Admission 2023-24 last date for the July session||31 August 2023|
|KUK DDE MBA/MBA HM/MCA admission 2023-24 last date||16 August 2023|
|KUK DDE BEd admission 2023 last date||16 August 2023|
KUK DDE UG Admission 2023
Kurukshetra University, abbreviated as KUK, will soon start accepting applications for distance education programs at the undergraduate level for the July-2023 session. The University, through its latest admission notification on the official website, has shared the complete details of the 2023 admissions.
For new candidates, especially for undergraduate programs, KUK correspondence admission last date is 31 August 2023 for the July session. Students who have already enrolled in one of the programs at the university can continue their learning by filling in the second or third-year application form.
After the application period ends, applicants may have to pay INR 500, and INR 1000 as late fees to complete the submission part. During the current admission cycle-2023, applicants may apply for BA, BCA, Diploma in Library Science, Diploma in Gita, and so on.
KUK Distance Education UG Eligibility Criteria
KUK distance education offers various UG/PG/ Diploma/Certificate courses to the candidates to apply for the academic session 2023-24. A candidate who wants to apply for Undergraduate course admission should be qualified 12th board examination with 45-50% minimum marks from a recognized board of education. Similarly to apply for PG admission a candidate should be qualified bachelor’s degree program from a recognized university.
- BA: This is a certified course related to education in Art that is one of the UG degree programs offered by the Kurukshetra University DDE. The Bachelor of Arts is a 3-Year of duration. Students who qualify 10+2 from a certified board of education are eligible to apply for the program. KUK BA distance admission last date for the July 2023 session is 31 August 2023.
- BCom: Students may apply for the BCom general program who have passed 10+2 in commerce stream or equivalent from any recognized board in India. The fee per year for the program is INR 5900, and students have options to either pay the fee in installments or at one time.
- BCA: In order to be admitted to the BCA degree program, students must have completed the 10+2 and taken mathematics as a core subject at a recognized institution. Kurukshetra University offers a three-year bachelor’s degree in computer applications. This BCA program costs 13,500 per year.
- BBA: Students must have a 12th board certificate to apply for Bachelor of Business Administration admission at KUKDDE. This is a 3-Year UG Degree program designed to study Business Management, Develop Communication skills, Strategy to deal with customers, etc.
KUK DDE PG Admission 2023
KUK DDE PG admission will soon be opened for aspiring individuals in the 2023-July session. Students who are aiming for admission to PG diploma and PG degree programs such as PG diploma in Gita, MCA, MBA HM, MBA General, and so on., may enrol and get admission by visiting the official website of the university.
The beginning of admission to KUK DDE postgraduate programs happened on the date of 01 July 2023, as set for the undergraduate courses. The deadline for admission form submission differs and goes to September 2023 with a late fee of INR 5000.
KUK DDE Admission PG Eligibility Criteria
- MA: KUKDDE offers a Master of Arts post-graduation course for students. In this course, a candidate learns all about society, Politics, Geography, International politics, etc. The duration of this course is 2 Years. KUK MA distance admission 2023 last date for the July session is 31 August 2023.
- MCom (Master of Commerce): MA is one of the top most popular courses offered by Kurukshetra University. The MCom KUK DDE PG admission 2023 will soon start for the July session. A candidate who has a Graduation degree with at least 45-50% marks are eligible to apply for the course.
- MBA: There are various Postgraduate courses offered by KUK DDE to candidates, among them is a Master of Business Administration course. The purpose of this course structure is to develop the ability to maintain and grow businesses. There is a two-year duration to this course. KUK DDE accepts applications from candidates who possess a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized board of education.
- MCA (Master of Computer Application): Candidates who qualify bachelor’s degree program from a certified university are eligible to apply for the MCA program at KUK Distance education. The course is designed to study all about Computer applications.
- LLM (Master of Law): This is a post-graduate degree program offered by KUK Distance education. The course is designed to study academic legal knowledge, that is allowing the candidates to focus on specific areas of their interest. Candidates who qualify bachelor’s degree program in law are eligible to apply for this master’s degree program.
KUK DDE Admission for BEd 2023
Admission into Kurukshetra University BEd Distance Education will soon start. Bachelor of Education or B.Ed from KUK distance education is a 2-Year bachelor’s degree program that’s designed to study teaching skills. After completing this course a candidate is able to teach secondary/Sr. secondary level students. The admissions for B.Ed ODL at KUK DDE are conducted through merit.
Eligibility: Candidates who qualify Bachelor’s/Masters’s degree programs with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate are eligible to apply for the program. In the case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically handicapped 47.5% marks are required to take admission.
OR As per the direction of the Supreme Court of India 55% marks are required for B.E/BTech students.
Note: The BEd Programme does not available in distance mode.
KUK DDE Admission for MEd 2023
KUK University Distance Education, Department of Education offers an M.Ed or Master of Education course as a part of the post-graduate degree program. The duration of this course is 2 years. Admission for M.Ed is based on your performance in the last qualifying exam.
Eligibility– Candidates who qualify B.Ed/BA BEd/BSc-BEd/B.EI.Ed with a minimum of 50% aggregated marks is eligible to apply. In the case of SC/ST/Blind/Physically Handicapped 47.50% marks are required.
KUK DDE Online Application Form 2023
The application form for KUK for the July-2023 session will be live soon for undergraduate, and postgraduate programs. The university will begin applications offline on 01 July 2023 and shall end the same on 31 August 2023 without a late fee. The application fee cost at KUK DDE is INR 300, which is needed with the admission fee when submitting the filled application form.
KUK DDE Admission Fee Structure
|Course Name||1st Installment (At the time of Admission)||2nd Installment||Total Fee|
|MA Pol. Science||4400||4400||8800|
|MA Public Admin||4400||4400||8800|
Professional Programs list & Fee Detail
|Course Type||Course Name||Fee Structure|
|COMPUTER/ IT PROGRAMMES|
|Certificate Program In Computer Application||9000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||14600|
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||17600|
|MSc Computer Science||17600|
|COMMERCE & MANAGEMENT PROGRAMMES|
|PG Diploma in export marketing management||8200|
|PG Diploma in Taxation||20600|
|PG Diploma in Business Analytics||20600|
|MBA Hospitality Management||27000|
|LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE PROGRAMMES|
|Diploma in Library & Information Sc.||10400|
|Bachelor of Library & Information Sc.||10400|
|Master of Library & Information Sc||11600|
|Master of Arts in Education||17600|
|ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION PROGRAMMES|
|P.G. Diploma in Environmental Education||8800|
|Master of Arts in Environmental Education||8800|
|P.G. Diploma in Cyber Law & IPR||11600|
KUK DDE Student Registration Process 2023
As we mentioned above Kurukshetra University distance education offered various UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate courses through distance education mode. But, to apply for any program offered by the university first you need to register yourself by visiting the official site @ddekuk.ac.in. Then fill out the student registration form by following the given steps:
- Visit @ddekuk.ac.in and then tap on the “Admission” or click here
- You see the given page is open in front of you. Click on “Student Registration” to register yourself.
- Fill in all the required credentials Name, Email ID, Passwords, and Mobile number carefully.
- Then tap on the Submit button.
How to KUK DDE Student login?
- If your registration is completed successfully then you get a confirmation email on your mail id.
- After confirmation of registration, you can log in by tapping on the login option given on the top left corner of the admission page.
- Log in with your email & password.
KUK DDE Admission Process 2023
For all the ODL courses offered by Kurukshetra University DDE, students can fill out the application form online mode for KUK DDE admission. To fill out the KUK DDE admission application form you want to log in to Kurukshetra University DDE portal. The registration portal can be found on the official website, students need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, log in with your email ID and Password.
- Upload your Photograph and Signature by tapping on the given option, “Upload Photograph and Signature”.
- Make sure the size of the photograph and signature image should be less than 50kb and that it is in jpg, png, or jpeg format.
- Then tap on the “application form” option.
- You will see there are 5 options given here to enter your personal information, and academic information, upload your documents, choose your subjects, and pay the KUK DDE application form fee.
- Fill in all the information one by one carefully and submit. Also, pay the application form fee.
- Take a printout of the application form by tapping on, “Application Form Printing”. This option is just below the “Application Form”.
How to check KUK DDE Application Form Status?
To check the application form status visit the official site of Kurukshetra university DDE and Log into the admission portal. Here you will see the option “Application form status”. Click on them to see your application form status.
KUK DDE Application Form Correction
By mistake, you fill in any incorrect information in the application and want to replace this information or credential with the right information. Then you need to visit the “application form correction” section given in the admission portal.
Here you see two options are open in front of you. By tapping on the first one you can change your academic information and you can upload your documents by tapping on the second option. See the attached picture it helps you to find out the application form correction option.
KUK DDE Student ID Card
Do you want to download your student ID card? If yes, then first make sure you pay the KUK DDE course fee. Because you will be able to download your student ID card after paying of KUK DDE course fee. If you have already paid it then tap on the option, “My Identity Card” and then click on Download.
KUK DDE Study Material 2023
In order to prepare for the examination, a candidate needs study material. Don’t worry, Kurukshetra University provides you with the best study material at the Student Login Portal. During your visit to this portal, you will see the “My Study Material” option in the student login portal of KUK DDE. Here you will find your study material once you have completed the KUK DDE admission process.
KUK DDE Admit Card 2023
The KUK DDE University has started a admit card portal from where the students who are to appear in the exams can download their admit cards. The KUK DDE Admit Card 2023-24 can be downloaded from @ddekuk.ac.in/admitCard.php.
The students will only be required to select the course they are pursuing, part of the course and have to mention the DDE ref no., so that can download their admit cards.
In July, KUK DDE will release course examination results for all semesters and annuals. Kurukshetra University dde results can be found at www.ddekuk.ac.in/Results.php. There is currently a result available for December 2021 and May 2022 for MA in Mass Communication (2nd year).
Why Kurukshetra University Distance Education?
Directorate of Distance Education, KUK University offers various facilities as given below:
- PCP classes
- Computer labs
- Helpdesk for student support
- Great range of courses
- Faculty availability
- “A+” Grade by NAAC
KUK DDE Admission Contact Details:
- Address: Kurukshetra University, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
- KUK DDE Email ID: email@example.com
- KUK Distance Education Website: Official Website
Disclaimer: All the dates and information mentioned here are only for informational purposes. Visit the official site for more accuracy.
Be the first to leave a review.