Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 has been started, Candidate must fill out the admission application form before the last date. The students are selected through Merit or Common Entrance Test depending on the opted program. Admission for all courses is ongoing, and students can visit the official link for enrolling – https://ddestudent.kuk.ac.in/register.php. Here students can register themselves for the 2022 session admissions.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education has been accredited Grade “A+” by NAAC. There are a variety of courses offered in the discipline of Arts, Commerce, Information Technology, Management, Library Science, Journalism, Education, and Law. BA, B.Com, BCA, BIM, B.Li.Sc, B.Ed, LLM, MA, M.Com, and M.Sc are a few of the courses offered for distance learning.
- A bachelor’s degree is required for admission to the MBA program.
- Students must study English, Hindi, Punjabi, History, and Sanskrit during the two-year program.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for a diploma; a 10+2 is needed for a computer science certificate
- Also, the criteria can change according to the university’s academic guidelines. Students who belong to the general category must pay 400/-. For the reserved category, students who belong to Haryana may they SC/ST/Blind/PhysicallyChallenged can pay 100/- rupees.
The admission process of Kurukshetra University Distance Education has ended now for all courses, and soon the update will be notified once the university announces the dates of commencement. The application fee for the general category is 800/- rupees, and for the reserved category, the fee is 200/-.
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Kurukshetra University|
|Approved by||AICTE, DEB, UGC, DEC|
|Admission||Merit-based and Entrance Exam|
|Accreditation||Grade A+ by NAAC in 2017|
|Courses||UG, PG, PG Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
Kurukshetra University’s Directorate of Distance Education offers courses in many fields, including education, art, culture, law, foreign languages, life sciences, and computer science. Courses can last from three to five years at the undergraduate level. They can be completed in one to two years at the graduate level. For those who wish to attend school from home, the Kurukshetra University’s Directorate of Distance Education offers a number of popular courses.
Kurukshetra University’s Directorate of Distance Education has a placement unit that assists students in finding employment and improving their skills. Students are also assisted in learning new skills through this unit. According to recent placement statistics, Amazon and Paytm, two of the most well-known companies that hire, hired between 65 and 70% of students. Graduates of the BCom program typically earn between Rs 2 and 3 lakhs a year, but this may vary.
Why Kurukshetra University Distance Education?
Directorate of Distance Education, KUK University offers various facilities as given below:
- PCP classes
- Computer labs
- Helpdesk for student support
- Great range of courses
- Faculty availability
- “A+” Grade by NAAC
Latest Distance Education Courses 2022-23
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Admission
DDE KUK Admission 2022 calendar year cycle for the July session shall soon start. The last date to enroll for the ug, pg degree, diploma, and certificate programs without a late fee is 30 September 2022. Individuals can submit DDE KUK-filled application forms with a late fee of INR 1,000 by 30 November 2022.
DDE KUK opens the registration for the BA, BCOM, BCA, MBA, B.Ed, and more. The university allows candidates to enroll for online admission. Online admission to various programs can be done for a fee of INR 600. Special categories like SC/EBPG/BC can deposit INR 150. The offline application fee is INR 800. Entrance tests are conducted for MCA, and MBA programs. Some specific entrance exams for the same are CAT or MAT.
KUK Private Admission 2022-23
- The online examination portal has been made operational for obtaining the examination forms and fees from the Private (Full paper/ Reappear/ Compartment/Additional/ Improvement) and DDE (Reappear/ Compartment/ Additional/ Improvement) Candidates for the Annual System Examinations, June – July 2022.
- The candidates can submit their online examination forms and fee by visiting www.kuk.ac.in
- Before submitting the online examination forms, candidates must read all the Instructions, eligibility criteria, etc. carefully placed on the university website.
- For the successful registration on the online examination portal as private candidates, a candidate must have a valid email id and mobile number. Please note that candidates must use their own email id and mobile number (and not someone else’s) as all the important communications shall take place through
the same email id and mobile number.
- The online examination portal shall work in two schedules as mentioned below: Schedule 1 for UG final/terminating year courses i.e. B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., B.C.A., Shastri, Visharad, D.P.Ed.:
Kurukshetra University Distance Education UG Admission
Kurukshetra University UG admission 2022 last date for the ug programs registration for the July session has been started soon. Individuals can enroll in BA, BCOM, BCA, CCA, CCU, BBA, DLIBSC, GITA, YOGA, and more. The mentioned date stands for the late application submission.
The late fee for these courses’ admission registration is INR 4,000. KU admission is organized through cut-off. KU ug cut-off shall be updated on the university website. Candidates who have been shortlisted through the merit/cut-off list of the KU UG can complete the rest process of admission. Candidates who want to enroll in the July calendar year cycle for UG admission can complete the online application form by 30 September 2022. A late fee entry to KU UG programs is allowed till 30 November 2022.
BA: Students must have passed their 10+2 exams from a recognized board or a three-year diploma from an authorized institution. Admissions are based on the entrance exam.
B.Ed: Students must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a minimum of 50% (47.5% for those with disabilities) OR a BE/B.Tech with a minimum of 65% (52.25 for those with disabilities).
BCA: Computer Applications requires 10+2 with math and English as the main subjects.
BCom: Students may apply for the BCom general program who have passed 10+2 in commerce stream or equivalent from any recognized board of India. The fee per year for the program is INR 5900, and students have options to either pay the fee through installments or at one time.
BCA: To get admission in the BCA degree program, students must have a certificate where aspirants have qualified the 10+2 & read mathematics as core subjects or equivalent from a recognized Institute. The bachelor of computer applications has been divided into three years at the Kurukshetra University. The one-year fee for this BCA program is 13,500 (pay in one or two installments).
Kurukshetra University Distance Education PG Admission 2022-23
Students for the Post Graduation programs available courses are like MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, LLM, and M.LibSci for fresh academic sessions. The completion of a graduation degree from a recognized university.
The admission criteria are on a merit basis and also students for the programs MBA and MCA students need to clear the entrance examination which is ICET conducted by the university. Students need to clear the entrance examination and match the merit criteria. Admission is open for the new year and students can start the registration process.
|M.Sc||Duration- 2 years|
|Eligibility- Bachelor’s degree Subjects offered
|M.Com||Duration- 2 years|
|Eligibility- Bachelor’s degree|
|MBA||Duration- 2 years Eligibility-
Bachelor’s degree Subjects offered
|MA||Duration- 2 years|
|Eligibility- Bachelor’s degree|
|Subjects offered- English, Hindi, Punjabi, History, Sanskrit,|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education UG Eligibility Criteria
|B.Com||Duration- 3 years|
|Eligibility- 10+2 marks or 3-year diploma course|
|BA||Duration- 3 years|
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Application Form 2022
Kurukshetra University offers distance education for the programs like UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, and Certificate Programs, and the applications are accepted through offline and online modes. The application fees for the Offline mode are 800/- rupees for the general category and for the reserved category the fees are 200/- rupees. Students for the online mode need to pay 600/- rupees and for the reserved category students need to pay 150 rupees. The admissions are ongoing for the 2022 academic session.
Kurukshetra University DDE Offered PG Courses Fees
The students can check the Kurukshetra University Distance Education fee structure for more information below.
Fees Structure (Per year)
|MA Political Science||8000|
|MA Public Administration||8000|
|Master of Commerce||8000|
Kurukshetra University DDE Offered UG Courses Fees
Fees Structure (Per year)
Kurukshetra University Distance Education Offered Diploma Courses Fees
Fees Structure (Per year)
|Diploma in Yoga||5500|
|Diploma in Library & Information Science||9500|
|Diploma in Gita||5500|
|PG Diploma in Export Marketing Management||8200|
|PG Diploma in Taxation||20,600|
|PG Diploma in Business Analytics||20,600|
Kurukshetra University DDE Application Form Process 2022
For all the ODL courses offered by Kurukshetra University Distance Education University, students can fill in the application form through online mode. The registration portal can be found on the official website, students need to follow the steps given below:
- Students are required to first visit the official Kurukshetra University Distance Education website for the registration – Click here
- This registration window requires the completion of personal details where the name, mobile number, and Email ID are a must.
- After this step, students are required to fill in the educational details, and also, the document submission should be done through the scanning of documents no photocopy is allowed.
- After filling in all the mandatory details, students are required to pay the fee through the mode which they prefer.
- Save the payment details for future reference.
KUK DDE Exam Form
The Online Examination Portal for obtaining Examination Application Forms and Fee for Even Semesters Examinations for the session May-June 2022 has been made operational as per the below mentioned
for the courses LLB, LLM, BALLB, BBA, LLB, BFA, B.Ed Special Education VI, and M.Ed.
The examination forms of all Ex-students and Special Mercy Chance Students pertaining to the semester system shall be received through the portal through their last attended College/Deptt./Institutes. So, students will carefully select their colleges while filling out the examination form.
DDE KUK Contact Details
- Address: Kurukshetra University, Thanesar, Haryana 136119
- Phone: +91-1744 –238518
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.