MBA in Textile Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MBA Textile Management distance education includes learning managerial skills to manage the textile sector. Students are given training in textile designing skills and analytical and problem-solving skills. This MBA Program is available in Distance mode also. After completing this management program, candidates can get a good salary by joining reputed industries like Marketing, Customer Relations, Customer Relations, Sales Product Manager, Concept Designer and many others.
MBA Textile Management Full Form: Masters of Business Administration in textile Management
Eligibility: This course will be granted to students having completed graduation in the field of textile or another similar field. Along with this education students, marks should be an average of 50% on least basis.
Duration: In distance learning, it is a minimum of 2 years long.
Fee: This course will be having a fee of INR 20800 to INR 65500 ( As Per University)
University: Periyar University, Winning Point College of Distance Education, Kovai Academy, SCDL, Lovely Professional University, and many others are the distance institutes providing this course.
Career-wise: In this field, one can earn a career with earnings of about INR 4-9 LPA. Some relevant jobs are Textile Manager, Marketing Manager, Textile designing trainee, Production Manager, and so on.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Highlights
|Type||Online / Distance|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Fees||Approx INR 20800 to INR 65500 ( As per University)|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MBA textile management distance education is being offered to very selective institutes. Applicants can apply to private, and state institutions like Crown Institute of Technology (CIT), and Periyar University online.
The two-year PG management degree program of MBA Textile Management will need at least qualification of a bachelor’s degree with related subjects for admission. However, admission is properly designed on the entrance test pattern. Candidates can secure a seat in the MBA Textile PG program after passing the CAT/XAT/GMAT as well.
MBA Textile Management subjects include introduction, planning, organizing, strategic management, modern developments in the textile industry, textile testing, and entrepreneurship. Students who earn a two-year MBA in textile management can work as operations managers, merchandisers, logistics managers, and more.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Eligibility:
- Candidates with an original BBA Textile Management degree from any college can apply for entries.
- If one wants to be engaged in learning, then one can opt for a Ph.D. course.
- The Candidates should have passed the Graduation (BBA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MBA Textile Management Average Fee range INR 20800 to INR 65500 Per Year ( As Per University)
There are some requirements for the MBA Textile Management Distance Learning which need to be completed before taking admission into this postgraduate program. It is necessary that the candidate has passed a bachelor’s degree successfully in dedicated business subjects over at least two years while those who have done a bachelor’s degree in four years with specialization in business subjects like business administration or specialization in the area of the textile are greatly preferred over others.
This is because this master’s degree course in Textile management is an advanced study master’s program that requires some dedicated and basic knowledge of the same to understand the in-depth concepts of the textile industry.
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Advantages:
There are many different advantages of getting an MBA in textile management. The advantages of this master’s program are given as follows
- It helps them to gain advanced designing, textile, fashion, and innovative industry knowledge
- It helps the individuals to achieve confidence in using different fabrics, colors, and materials and play with them to produce innovations in the industry
- It helps these individuals get a greater advantage in the technical as well as desk job fields too
- It helps individuals to manage different processes with a calm mind and a managed perspective at the same time
- It provides extra knowledge of the fashion trends and the tools required to implement different brilliant as well as spectacular ideas on a larger level or scale
- This master’s degree program provides knowledge of the different processes required by the industry as its different operations while it also gives exposure in different sectors too.
How To Apply Reputed institutions follow their own set of rules and rules for the choice of candidates to numerous textile management courses. A variety of a number of textile management courses is mostly created on the premise of MAT score or entrance examination followed by group discussion and personal interview.
MBA Specialization courses Teaching mediums Many different teaching methods are available for the master’s degree program of Textile Management for facilitating and helping people of all fields whether they belong to the normal student’s area or to the professional’s fields. They might vary according to their schedules in the duration of their completion. These prospects of the MBA program are given as follows
- MBA Textile management full-time/ part-time
- MBA Textile management online/distance education
|Computer Management||Airport Management||Aviation Management||Banking Insurance|
|Banking Finance||Advertising Management and Public Relations||Banking and Investment||Air Travel Management|
|Banking & Taxation||Total Quality Management||Banking Insurance Management||Aviation Airport Management|
Employment Area in Textile Industry
- Educational Institutions
- Shopper’s Stop
- Aditya Birla Group
- Fashion Companies
Job Opportunities in Textile Industry
Textile Management can have an excellent career graph and growth. The career growth is wonderful and the job offers come with good positions and handsome packages. Glamour is one big factor that charms many youngsters towards this field.
- Management Trainee
- Operations Trainee
- Technical Services/Sales Manager
- Product Development
- Customer Relations
- Concept Designer
- Quality Control Supervisor
- Sales Product Manager
- Junior Logistics Manager
- Junior Product Manager
The candidates can get the jobs like Product Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Technical Sales Manager, Management Trainee, Cost and Inventory Control Manager, Customer Relations Manager, and many more.
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company, Arvind Ltd., Bombay Rayon Fashions Ltd, etc.
After completing the MBA Textile Management, The candidates can get the average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 6,00,000 LPA.
MBA Textile Management Colleges in India
The Universities are offering MBA Textile Management. You can check the name of the top Universities and Colleges list given below.
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Gurgaon
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Dhanbad
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ballabgarh
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Ajmer
- Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology, Delhi
- International Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi
MBA Textile Management Distance Education Syllabus
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Accounting for Management Decisions||E-Commerce Development|
|Research Methods (Fashion and Textile)||Communication Design Entrepreneurship|
|Global Business Issues in Fashion and Textiles||Fashion Styling and Visual Merchandising|
|Advanced Case Studies in Fashion and Textiles||CATD3 – Computer-Aided Fashion and Textile Design|
|Leadership and Management||Introduction to Fashion and Textiles Materials and Products|
|Textile Product Development and Engineering.||Sportswear and Performance Textiles|
|Advanced Textile Materials and New Technologies||Luxury Fashion Business Management|
|Fashion and Textiles Product Management||Trend Forecasting for Fashion and Textiles|
|Design Management and Quality Systems||Major Project|
|Fashion and Textiles Merchandising Management|
MBA Textile Management ODL Admission Process
Candidates who have secured a valid score in university, state, or national level entrance exams alongside a possession of Bachelor’s degree in the same stream can follow the given steps to get admission to the MBA Textile Management program.
MBA Textile Management ODL Steps For Admission
- Candidates are required to reach out to the university portal.
- Find an admission section, and press “Register Now.”
- Enter specific details, e.g., applicants’ name, email id, and mobile number at the time of registration.
- Save username and password.
- Log in with obtained credentials.
- Complete the MBA Textile Management application form.
- Do not skip checking the filled form.
- Proceed and deposit the fee.
- A form submission acknowledgment will appear at last (please download the same)
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students can apply for taking admission by online procedure or offline procedure( i.e. completing a form with your own handwriting). If you face any type of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. If my counselor does not give me a response then what I do?
Ans. If the counselor is unable to take your call then students. The student gets a response within 24 hours.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, get likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.