LLB Distance Education Admission 2023-24: LLB is a Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a duration of 3 years. It is also called Legum Baccalaureus. In this course, students learn about different laws such as Labour Law, Family law, Women & Law, Constitutional Law, International Economics Law, Code of Criminal Procedure, Criminology etc. The minimum qualification required to get admission into Distance LLB is graduation or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks.
To take admission in this course students have to pursue it in regular mode, this course is not available in distance mode. Admission to this course is based on merit and entrance exam scores, depending on the university.
The LLB course cannot be pursued via distance education because it has not been approved by the University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India for the course to be conducted via distance education. (All Course information For Regular Degree)
The applicants who want to become professional lawyer needs to focus on the subject study that we taught at university.
The fee for a distance LLB program in India or Gulf countries ranges from Rs 35,000 to Rs 1,20,000 per year. Due to these modifications, the fee structure of Distance LLB courses may change. The scope of law study is marked by the student’s capability and how far can a student reach and achieve after completing the educational journey.
Good opportunities are on the way for the students once they complete the program with good grades. Students for the university details and fee structure are required to complete the reading part that is listed down for the students who want to study law courses; this page will be beneficial for the students.
LLB Distance Education Highlights (Indian University Not offer)
|Duration LLB||3 Year to 6 Years|
|Eligibility For LLB||Graduation with 50%|
|Fee||INR 35,000 to INR 1,20,000|
|Admission Process||Online and offline|
|Offer By||CCS University, Manav Bharti University|
|Type||Regular / Private Mode|
Key Features of LLB Distance Education
- The candidates who are looking for LLB check the Bachelor of Legislative Law, the average Fee range is INR 35,000 – INR 1,20,000 Per Year. Law courses by distance mode are not offered in India.
- LLB or Bachelor of Legislative Law is a law school for undergraduates with a duration of 3 years or five years, which LLB can complete following graduation or 10+2 respectively.
- This Bachelor of Legislative Law is an introductory class that teaches the fundamentals of Law that helps students understand legal procedures utilized in the field of Law.
- The course assists the student build a logical, analytical, critical, and analytical understanding of legal matters and applying these skills to solve legal, social, and political issues in the community.
LLB Distance Education Admission?
Admission into the LLB course is being started by many universities or institutions for the academic session 2023-24. The students aspiring to a career in the law discipline should apply for admission into the course by filling out the registration form listed by the respected university before the last date.
A bachelor’s degree in law and legislature takes three years to complete. Students can enroll in this course via distance learning, which is convenient and flexible for working professionals and students seeking admission to a recognized university to complete their graduate degrees.
Additionally, students must first meet the qualifying criteria, which state that students must take entrance examinations like the CLAT, LSAT, and AILET; the All India Bar Examination council conducts these examinations. There are distinct selection standards for each university because it is a distance mode and students choose their preferred university for admissions.
LLB Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- Students with a valid mark sheet of Class 12th and a completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Minimum marks of about 45% are needed in the bachelor-level examination.
- Admission will be given based on entrance test scores or the previous year’s examination marks (depending on the university).
- There is no age bar in order to pursue distance LLB.
- The time duration of this course is 3 to 6 years. It is divided into 6-semesters.
Latest University Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
Advantages of having an LLB Distance Education Degree
For students pursuing higher education, distance learning is a common alternative. Numerous universities provide distance education in LLB Distance Education. Students can enroll in low-cost LLB Distance courses. These classes may benefit those who are financially challenged or unable to pursue normal courses. To be eligible, applicants must have achieved a UG degree from a respected university with a minimum of 45 percent marks.
- Critical thinking: The understanding and skills learned through the study of Law allow students to examine the two sides of complex situations or problems and then develop successful decisions built on strong analytical thinking and reasoning.
- Security of finances: A law degree will guarantee you instant success or a substantial amount of money; however, it’s not guaranteed. This degree allows you to have more security in your job and higher wages compared to many others.
- Many job opportunities: Apart from being lawyers, law students are good candidates for a variety of fields like media, academics as well as commerce and industry politics, social work, and much more.
- The power to create change through using Law: You may feel a firm conviction about justice and want to make a difference in the disabled proportion of the system. The study of Law delivers you with knowledge related to legal education, and the qualifications are required to make changes in society.
LLB Distance Education in India
IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
The program’s goals are to develop a functional understanding of the legal and judicial systems, as well as the laws that affect people in their daily lives; and impart basic skills in navigating legal and judicial institutions and processes.
To strengthen the legal aid delivery system, students should be able to use public advocacy and develop a cadre of “barefoot lawyers.” By spreading awareness and making access easier, students can bridge the gap between people and the legal system.
IGNOU Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
The main objective of the program is to enable learners to acquire a critical understanding of cyber law and emerging social and intellectual property issues. It also aims to give learners in-depth knowledge of Cyberlaw and legal framework, Right to Privacy, Data Security, and Protection.
Minimum Duration: 6 Months
Maximum Duration: 2 Years
Course Fee: Rs 8,400
Eligibility: Graduate in any discipline or Fourth and Fifth-year students of Five years integrated LL.B courses who passed three years.
IGNOU Certificate in Human Rights (CHR) Admission
This program is meant to provide education to general students and professional groups, e.g. police and army, primary school teachers, NGO functionaries, etc. on issues relating to Human Rights. This 16-credit program has the following two courses: CHR-ll Human Rights: Evolution, Concepts, and Concerns & CHR-12 Human Rights in India
LLB Distance Education is valid?
LLB Distance Education is not valid in India at this time. The Bar Council (BCI) still does not recognize distance learning LLB degrees. The result is that someone with a Distance LLB degree will not be recognized as a legitimate lawyer. Many other countries still find the LLB Distance Education valid.
LLB Distance Education in Delhi
Distance LLB is available in Delhi/ Noida in various institutes. All the students are required to complete the process of registration & check the respective course offering colleges website. The eligibility is completely the same in all the colleges & institutes for distance LLB.
List of Universities for LLB Distance Education
No Indian Universities does not offer courses via Online or distance mode, some of University offers LLB regularly.
- National Law School Of India University, Bengaluru: It was the first law university in south India. NLSIU has been granted as a deemed university. The students who are interested in pursuing 1-year courses can apply for admission to this university. Those who want to be lawyers can enroll in the 5 years integrated course (BA LLB).
- National Law University, Jodhpur: The University focuses on providing education related to solving legal issues, either civil or criminal cases. The university has designed the LLB Distance Education in such a way that helps the students to understand the psychology of society and its condition. This university is famous for law education at the Master’s level.
Any candidates who have done their higher education from any recognized board of India have a chance to pursue the degree from the following universities for which they need to pay around INR 15,000 to 30,000 (fee varies).
- Jamia Millia Islamia University
- Kurukshetra University
- University of Kashmir
- National Law University
- Osmania University
- Pune University
- ILS Law College
LLB Distance Education Syllabus
|Semester 1||Semester 2|
|Family Law I||Law of Tort & Consumer Protection Act|
|Labor Law||Family Laws II|
|Women & Law||Professional Ethics|
|Semester 3||Semester 4|
|Human Rights & International Law||International Economics Law|
|Arbitration, Conciliation & Alternative||Property Law including the transfer of Property Act|
|Law of Evidence||Practical Training – Legal Aid|
|Semester 5||Semester 6|
|Land Laws including ceiling and other local laws||Criminology|
|Civil Procedure Code (CPC)||Company Law|
|Legal Writing||Code of Criminal Procedure|
|Administrative Law||Practical Training II – Drafting|
|Interpretation of Statutes||Practical Training – Moot Court|
LLB Distance Education Admission Process 2023
LLB Distance Education admission process of many universities or colleges is followed in either online or offline mode. Students who wish to make an entry into the law-oriented UG degree program will need to pay registration, and admission fees to complete the admission process.
The registration fee of various universities differs but can be assumed between INR 300-700. Let’s check out the step-by-step admission procedure for the LLB ODL program below.
Scope after LLB Distance Education?
LLM, and PG Diploma in Law programs are some of the effective options available for students who want to opt for higher studies and want to learn advanced topics in law. Students who have completed their LLB program can choose from these options and study their higher education programs.
The higher studies will help students promise career growth and enhance the skill and quality required to be a legal expert or lawyer. The basic eligibility for studying these programs is completing an LLB degree and should obtain at least 55% marks.
Job Area After LLB Distance Education Degree
Students who complete their LLB distance education degree program will have numerous employment options such as law firms, consulting, corporate groups, legal process outsourcing, and more. Applicants can work as a professional as below.
- Legal Consultant: A candidate can earn between INR 1.7 to 19 LPA per annum.
- Lawyer: The average salary of the Lawyer can be seen between INR 3-5 LPA.
- Legal Advisor: A minimum salary of the Legal Advisor is expected to be INR 17.8 LPA. However, the highest salary goes to INR 38 LPA.
- Civil Lawyer: The average salary of the Civil Lawyer is between INR 3-6 LPA.
- Notary lawyer: An average salary of a Notary Lawyer is INR 2-5 LPA.
- Session Judge: An experienced judge can earn up to INR 45,000. However, the monthly salary for the senior judge is INR 80,000 per month.
LLB Distance Education FAQs
Q. Can LLB be done from distance education?
Ans: No, LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law) is not available in distance education mode in India till now.
Q. Can I Study LLB from Distance?
Ans: Yes, You can study Law from a distance to become a lawyer even you can do a number of courses through distance education. Many universities like Madurai Kamaraj University and Annamalai University offered various Law courses in distance education mode such as BGL, LLM, etc.
Q. Which University is best for LLB Distance Education?
Ans: There are many universities, private and government that provide distance LLB courses to students who are interested in learning law courses in India. To choose the best university for LLB distance education, students must visit the official portal, and read about the degree validity and approval.
Q. Can I do LLB at the age of 40?
Ans: Yes, there is no upper age limit to do LLB. You are eligible to do LLB in any age whether your age is 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, or even more. But you should have qualified 12th board examination with at least 45% (SC/CT candidates need only 40%) marks from any recognized board of education in India.
Q. Can I do LLB from IGNOU?
Ans. No, The Bar Council of India doesn’t recognize LLB done through distance mode. Whereas IGNOU provides distance education.
|LLB Distance Education in Lucknow||LLB Distance Education in Delhi|
|LLB Distance Education in Patna||LLB Distance Education in Jaipur|
A purported online law course has been distanced from by the Bar Council of India. Find out about some international universities. Most Students looking for a Distance LLB which is not possible in India.
Note: All the mentioned dates are tentative. Please visit the official site for accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.