M.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi 2022-23: M.Com distance education is a postgraduate course in the management field that is offered in a variety of colleges in Delhi. This course is suitable for individuals who want a career in economics, investment, marketing, accounting, financial services, and banking.
M.Com Full Form: Masters of Commerce
Eligibility: B.Com or another equivalent degree are required from aspirants in order to be selected in this course. The average 50% marks in the last examination are required to acquire.
Duration: This course will be taught incomplete 2 years.
Fee: INR 5000 to INR 40000 is the mean cost of its tuition fee.
University: The Indira Gandhi National Open University and the University of Delhi School of Open and Distance Learning are the widely known distance M.Com institutes in Delhi.
Career-wise: Some of the high paying career jobs are investment banker, stockbroker, financial manager, business consultant, account assistant, and so on. In these fields, individuals can make a salary of INR 2 to INR 9 lacs per annum.
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
M.Com Distance Education in Delhi Highlights
M.Com Distance Education Admission in Delhi
- The candidates can apply for admission M.Com distance education in Delhi as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the Admission M.Com distance education in Delhi course by Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University – [BRAOU], Hyderabad.
- The candidates can apply for the Admission M.Com distance education in Delhi course by the Divine College Of Management Studies – [DCMS], Cochin.
- The students can apply for the Admission M.Com distance education in Delhi course by the YCMOU, Nashik.
M.Com Distance Education in Delhi Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to clear B.Com for admission in M.Com distance education course in Delhi.
- Duration of M.Com distance education in Delhi course 2 Years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the M.Com distance education in Delhi Average Fee range INR 8,000 – INR 2,25,000 Per Year.
M.Com Distance Education in Delhi Advantages
- After an M.Com distance education in Delhi degree, you can go for further higher studies in Ph.D. and M.Phil. Degree in Commerce.
- After successful completion of an M.Com distance education in Delhi degree, a student can apply for the UGC-NET or JRF exam.
- M.Com distance education in Delhi career in various specializations of Commerce such as in Accounting and Finance, Banking, Insurance and many more.
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like Banks, Investment firms, Insurance Industry, Customs departments, Import/Export Firms, etc.
Top M.Com Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing M.Com Distance Education in Delhi. The students can check the name of Top MCom Colleges in India:
- YCMOU, Nashik
- Calicut University – [CU], Calicut
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University – [BRAOU], Hyderabad
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- Divine College Of Management Studies – [DCMS], Cochin
- Infobit Technologies, Ahmedabad
M.Com Distance Education in Delhi Subjects
|Organization Theory and Behavior||
||The objective of the course is to develop a theoretical understanding of the structure and behavior of the organization as it develops over time. The course will also help students realize the competitiveness of firms.|
||The objective of this course is to acquaint students with some of the important statistical techniques for managerial decision-making. The emphasis will be on their applications to business and economic situations.|
|Financial Management and Policy||
||The objective of this course is to acquaint the students with the basic analytical
Techniques and methods of financial management of business firms. The course also provides students the exposure to certain sophisticated and analytical techniques that are used for taking financial policy decisions.
||This course helps students learn the concepts of microeconomic theory and its use in business decision-making. The effort is to make them capable of using various concepts to deal with business problems in a globalized economic environment.|
||The objective of this course is to enable students to acquire sound Knowledge of concepts, methods, and techniques of management accounting and to make the students develop competence with their usage in managerial decision making and control.|
||This course introduces the concepts of macro-economic and the macro environment in which a business organization operates.
||This course familiarizes the students with the basic concepts and principles of marketing and develops their conceptual and analytical skills to be able to manage the marketing operations of a business firm.|
||This course helps students develop an understanding of the basic inputs in making and implementing corporate strategic decisions and also familiarizes them with the issues and practices involved.|
|Accounting Theory and Practice||
||The course aim at acquainting the students with a coherent set of logical principles and a general frame of reference for the evaluation and development of sound accounting practices.|
|Quantitative Techniques for Business Decisions||
||In this course, students learn the use of quantitative models in decision-making.|
||The purpose of this paper is to acquaint the students with the nature, scope, structure, and operations of the international business and familiarize them with trends and developments
in India’s foreign trade and investments and policy framework.
|Human Resource Management||
||In this course, students learn techniques and principles to manage the human resource of an organization. This knowledge would make the students capable of employing these techniques to harness the best of each individual working in the organization.|
M.Com Distance Education in Delhi Syllabus
Be the first to leave a review.