MCom Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MCom is a higher degree after BCom in the field of commerce. Students who earn a BCom degree usually go for this academic degree in the future to grab more knowledge, be eligible for the professional jobs offered under the MNCs and earn a fancy salary for themselves.
Distance education is a mode of learning that has become a need of everyone in the modern era. Nowadays, candidates desire to learn alongside fulfilling their financial needs. Distance education since its arrival has approved this perception and helped provide degrees to the candidates who want to study higher.
M.Com Distance Learning is a postgraduate program that focuses on the systematic study of job ideas, Business Studies, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Banking, Law, Taxation, Marketing, Management Studies, etc. Therefore, the study of MCom Distance Education provides associate insight of commerce, management, and economic science as a full. The course mainly includes thesis-based components, and there may be some research-based elements included.
- 14 October 2021: IGNOU has extended the date of the online application for MCom. The applicants can submit the application form with a fee till 25 October 2021. Click here for online registration.
The Top Colleges are providing an M.Com Distance Education. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges are given below.
- SRM University (Distance Education), Chennai
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- SOL Delhi University, New Delhi
- IDOL Mumbai University, Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University School of Distance Education, Kottayam
- LPU Distance Education, Jalandhar
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore
- Annamalai University Distance Education, Tamil Nadu
Latest University for Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MCom Distance Education Highlights
MCom Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Master of Commerce is a postgraduate master’s degree focusing on commerce-, accounting-, management- and economics-related subjects. Comparable to the undergraduate Bachelor of Commerce, the degree is offered in Commonwealth nations. You can check the m.com admission 2021 distance education.
MCom Accounting and Finance
Master in Commerce is a master level course. In this programme the students learn about accounting and finance also about the management of finance of large capital industries. The students must have done graduation in any stream to apply for MCom in accounting and finance.
MCom Distance Education Eligibility
The eligibility for the candidates in M.Com distance education usually are:
- Undergraduate degree with 50 marks in B.Com. BBA.
- Undergraduate degree with 50 marks in B.An Economics.
- Stream is no bar.
MCom Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- Fees and Approximate depends on the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guideline.
- 10th, 12th with Maths, Graduation Mark sheet, I’d Address Proof, Photo.
MCom Distance Education Career
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Chartered Accountant
MCom Distance Education Fees-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||25,000/y* approx||30,000/y* approx|
MCom Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMCM-101||Management Accounting||IMTSMCM-201||Human Resource Management|
|IMTSMCM-102||Financial Accounting||IMTSMCM-202||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|IMTSMCM-103||Business Environment||IMTSMCM-203||Cost Accounting|
|IMTSMCM-104||Organizational Behavior & Management Process||IMTSMCM-204||Management Information System|
|IMTSMCM-105||Managerial Economics||IMTSMCM-205||Financial Management|
|IMTSMCM-106||Internship & Training||IMTSMCM-206||Internship & Training|
List of Universities Provide MCom Distance Education
There are many universities in India that offer MCom at distance learning. Some of them doing it with perfection. hence, we must present the names so that candidates might get help in choosing the right one for them.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University
- Ft. Agnel College of Arts & Commerce
- Amazon Institute of Hotel Management
- Ashutosh College
- GITAM University
- Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education
- Sri Venkateshwara University
- Lovely Professional University, Distance Education
- AMI Informatics
MCom Distance Education Employment Areas
MCom Distance Education Job Types
After completing your master’s degree, many career options are available that deal with the flow of money, money manager to personal finance consultant, from accountant to investment banker. There are lots of options in the commerce field in India but also abroad. You can also go for professional programs such as MBA.
Ques: How can I take admission?
Ans: A student can take admission by the online process, Student has to fill an online form and send all documents to our counselor’s email.
Ques: How can I pay fees?
Ans: More option for pay the fee, Student can use this option: ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques: Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans: Yes the Courses that Are accept by UGC / DEB.