MCom Distance Education Admission 2022-23: MCom is a master of commerce high-level degree course with a minimum two years of duration. This course belongs to the commerce sector or stream. Most of the Universities also offer many specializations in this course like MCom Accounting & Finance, MCom Banking, MCom Business Management, MCom Business Policy and Corporate Governance, MCom Computer Application / IT, MCom E-Commerce, MCom Economics, MCom Finance & Control. These MCom Specialization courses are available in Distance learning mode.
M.Com in distance mode is a better choice for working adults and students who cannot continue regular courses due to financial and other situations. Students can work full-time and study simultaneously through this mode of degree.
- M.Com Full Form: Masters of Commerce
- Eligibility: For getting entry to M.Com courses, it is necessary for a student to have a bachelor’s degree like B.Com or equivalent. Mainly these admissions are made on a merit basis.
- Duration: It will be varying from 2 to 5 years.
- Fee: M.Com distance education program fees in India are about INR 5000 to INR 38000.
- University: M.Com distance education must be pursued at institutes approved by UGC and Distance Education Board. In this regard, IGNOU, Annamalai University, and LPU are the best-known Universities.
- Career-wise: This degree can help students pursue a career in banking, finance, accounting, and investment. Some well-known jobs for M.Com distance degree holders are Account Assistant, Cost Accountant, and Business Consultant with a salary of INR 5 LPA.
The MCom degree is a post-BCom degree in commerce. It is common for students with a BCom degree to pursue this academic degree in order to gain more knowledge, qualify for professional positions with MNCs, and earn a generous salary. Nowadays, candidates want to earn money while learning, so distance learning has become increasingly popular.
During this postgraduate program, you will learn about business, management, and jobs. As a result, the MCom Distance Education program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of commerce, management, and economics. There are thesis-based and research-based components to the course.
- प्रवेश परीक्षा, किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय से B.com या B.com ऑनर्स या समकक्ष में न्यूनतम 50% कुल होना आवश्यक है। कुछ विश्वविद्यालय मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालयों से न्यूनतम 60% औसत के साथ बीएफआईए, बीबीएस और बीबीई स्नातकों को भी स्वीकार करते हैं।
- विश्वविद्यालय से विश्वविद्यालय, दूरस्थ M.com कार्यक्रम में आने के विभिन्न तरीके हैं। कुछ विश्वविद्यालयों को परीक्षा की आवश्यकता होती है, जबकि अन्य आपको तुरंत प्रवेश करने देते हैं।
- दूरी एम.कॉम. M.com एक पेशेवर मास्टर डिग्री है जो एक निश्चित क्षेत्र में विशेषज्ञता रखती है। मास्टर डिग्री किसी भी विषय में हो सकती है।
MCom Distance Education Highlights 2022
|MCom Full Form||Masters of Commerce|
|Fees||INR 5000 to INR 38000 (Approximately)|
|Admission Process||Merit/Entrance based|
|Type of Course||Post Graduate|
Why Study MCom Distance Education?
The MCom Distance Education programme is proven to be the best-advanced option for students aiming for careers in commerce-related fields. The distance education programme helps students grow their understanding of the specializations with the assistance of concepts reflected in the theories, and practice sessions.
Candidates seeking to enter the world of commerce education would not have a better option than the MCom distance education program. The reasons for the advanced distance education program in MCom being so successful and attractive are listed below.
- It is highly recommended due to its cost-effectiveness, modernized study materials, and lucrative career opportunities.
- The MCom distance learning program strengthens the bachelor’s degree’s foundational coursework and increases future opportunities for research-based education.
- Admissions are largely processed with a non-entrance test based.
- The MCom distance education program is a respectable substitute for a traditional degree for students looking to advance their academic standing.
- Students can save, and manage their time during the MCom distance education program.
Latest University for Distance Education
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MCom Distance Education Admission 2022
The UGC-approved distance institutions/universities open the admission of MCom two-year PG degree program. The Deemed, private, state, and central university’s July cycle of admission into the MCom distance program will last till October. Applicants may use online or offline mode to register for the MCom degree program. Admission to the MCom degree program can be taken in any of the universities such as ANU, AMU, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, and more.
The two-year PG degree program of MCom will need at least a UG degree to offer admission. However, some universities like SOL DU conducts entrance exam for admission to the MCom degree program. By combining multiple universities we get an average fee for the MCom degree program that is INR 17.2K.
MCOM degree program advances to provide marketing management, research, corporate governance, E-Commerce, mergers, and managerial communication-related concepts. Master of Commerce (MCOM) is ideal for learners who wish to not affect their professional activities but wants to continue academic activities. Candidates can take an advantage of pursuing two degrees at a time. More career-related advantages associated with the PG Degree program in Commerce are further mentioned in the article.
MCom Accounting and Finance
MCom Accounting and Finance is a two-year PG program. It is a high level of systematic study in finance and accounting. Interested candidates can apply after completing a B.Com, BBA, or BCA. However, a candidate must obtain the required percentage or grade to be considered for admission.
Distance Education Admission to the MCom Accounting and Finance program is based on merit or direct admission. While others require an entrance exam. University of Delhi, Aligarh Muslim University, Christ University, Jadavpur University, and others offer M.Com Accounting and Finance. The average course fee ranges from 10,000 to 2 lakhs.
The average salary offered to new applicants is between 2.5 and 3 lacs. HCL, ICICI Bank, Bharti Airtel, Amazon, Jio, etc., are hiring in this field.
MCom Distance Education Eligibility 2022
The eligibility for the candidates in M.Com distance education usually are:
- Undergraduate degree with 50 marks in B.Com. BBA.
- Undergraduate degree with 50 marks in B.A. Economics.
- Stream is no bar.
How to get the best university for MCom distance education?
The expectation of quality education can be fulfilled in the MCom distance degree programme with the influence of a standard university. Finding a distance learning institution that is convenient and appropriate for an MCom degree program largely depends on the elements listed below.
- The chosen university must be acknowledged, and approved by the authorities like UGC, AICTE, NAAC, etc.
- The syllabus and other information for the MCom distance education program should be gradually acquired by students by looking into the program’s account.
- The key factor that is normally considered most in the modern world is listening to the experiences of previous students of the MCom distance education programme.
- The decision-making process is affected by one more reason Google and other social platforms review the university.
- Students should keep in mind that the university or its authorized centre needs to be located close to them.
MCom Distance Education Admission Process 2022
In the direction of MCOM Admission in the Open, and Distance mode, applicants are required to follow the online, and offline admission processes mentioned below.
MCom Distance Education Admission Process Online
- Pay a visit to the MCom DDE admission university/institute
- Click upon the online admission icon for the year 2022-23
- Open an MCom admission account with basic details
- Re-visit the admission portal
- Enter your username, and password to Log In to the admission account
- Complete all mandatory sections of MCOM DDE
- Upload passport size photo/signature/mark sheets/certificates
- Preview the filled form, and proceed to the payment section
- Deposit MCOM fee through debit/credit card or net banking
- Please download the receipt of the form and fee submission
MCom Distance Education Admission Process Offline
- Either visit or collect a blank application form from the university or college
- Read the instructions prescribed in the form
- Complete each part of the application form comprising personal, educational, communication, and declaration.
- Use a recent passport-size photo to paste over the application form
- Attest application form, and other mandatory documents
- Bind Filled form, and documents together
- Reach out to the admission office with documents
- Verify, and submit documents with a fee
- Collect receipt as an assurance of MCOM form submission
MCom Distance Education Specialization
MCom Distance Education has many specializations like M.Com in Banking and Finance, M.Com in Business Finance, M.Com in Management, etc. Some of the best specializations are mentioned below with eligibility.
MCom Banking and Finance
MCom Banking and Finance is the known specialization course in Commerce stream. In this course, students learn about financial concepts and the strategies related to Banking and Finance. This course duration is 2 to 4 years, with high-quality learning through distance education.
MCom Distance Education Career
- Operations Manager
- Assistant Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Chartered Accountant
Various Top Colleges are providing admission to M.Com Distance Education. Students can check the names of the top Universities and Colleges given below.
- SRM University (Distance Education), Chennai
- IGNOU, New Delhi
- SOL Delhi University, New Delhi
- IDOL Mumbai University, Mumbai
- Mahatma Gandhi University School of Distance Education, Kottayam
- LPU Distance Education, Jalandhar
- Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore
- Annamalai University Distance Education, Tamil Nadu
MCom Distance Education Fees
|University Name||Fees (Total)|
|Indira Gandhi Open University||Rs 22000|
|Karnataka State Open University||Rs 22100|
|HP University||Rs 20400|
MCom Distance Education Syllabus 2022
|Year 1||Year 2|
|Management Accounting||Human Resource Management|
|Financial Accounting||Advanced Financial Accounting|
|Business Environment||Cost Accounting|
|Organizational Behavior & Management Process||Management Information System|
|Managerial Economics||Financial Management|
|Internship & Training||Internship & Training|
List of Universities that Provide MCom Distance Education
The Master of Commerce (MCOM) in distance education is a two-year degree program that offers to learn commerce at the peak level. Over the years, several universities in India evolved as the primary institutions to provide quality education in the stream, like IGNOU, Chandigarh University, Netaji Subhas Open University, GITAM, etc.
IGNOU MCom Admission
At Indira Gandhi National Open University, Candidates may pursue the following program under the MCOM category:
- MCOM General
- MCOM In Finance & Taxation
- MCOM In Business Policy and Corporate Governance
- MCOM In Management Accounting & Financial Strategies
Other MCom Distance Education Universities
- Jain Online University
- Chandigarh University
- Netaji Subhas Open University
- Shri Venkateshwara University
- Annamalai University
MCom Distance Education Employment Areas
MCom Distance Education Job Types
After completing your master’s degree, many career options are available that deal with the flow of money, from money manager to personal finance consultant, from accountant to investment banker. There are lots of options in the commerce field in India but also abroad. You can also go for professional programs such as MBA.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: How can I take admission?
Ans: A student can take admission through the online process, Student has to fill out an online form and send all documents to our counselor’s email.
Ques: How can I pay fees?
Ans: More options for paying the fee, Students can use this option: ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans: Yes the Courses that Are accepted by UGC / DEB.
Ques: Is distance MCom valuable?
Ans: Yes, It is valuable for a student to do MCom through distance education mode. But it is beneficial only if He/She has work experience. If you don’t have any work experience then doing MCom through regular mode is beneficial for you.
Ques: Can we do MCom through distance?
Ans: Of course, you can do MCom through distance mode. All the details regarding this are mentioned above please read carefully.
Ques: What is MCom correspondence?
Ans: MCom Correspondence or MCom Distance Education 2022-23 is a 2-Year post-graduate degree program for candidates who can’t continue their studies in regular mode.
Note: All the mentioned dates are tentative. Please visit the official site for accurate information.
Be the first to leave a review.