MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission 2023: The duration of pursuing an MSc fashion designing distance education course is 2 years. MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education course can be taken by students who have passed the bachelor’s level course from a recognized institution. MSc Fashion Designing DDE admissions are based on merit or entrance exams.
- Full-Form: Masters of Science in Fashion Designing.
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Fee: Approx INR 20,000 to INR 70,000
- Top University: Madras University, JNU, Bharathiar University, IGNOU, and others.
- Career Options: Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Show Organizer, etc.
Every applicant can learn valuable information that will benefit their career development. This PG program in fashion design helps students stay updated with current fashion trends. MSc Fashion Designing via distance learning can lead to a successful fashion career at both a national and international level.
Latest Updates: MSc Distance Education
- IGNOU MSc distance education admissions are ongoing, and IGNOU extended the last date for admission to this program to 14 March 2023. Source
- Andhra University School of Distance Education has started admission for MSc distance education. And the last date to apply for admission is 20 March 2023 without a late fee and also 31 March 2023 with a late fee. Source
- Uttarakhand Open University started the admission for the MSc distance education course. Also, the declared last date to apply for registration is 31 March 2023. Source
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 20000 to 70000 per year|
|Eligibility||Bachelors of Science in Fashion Designing with at least 50% marks|
|Job Position||Fashion Stylist, Fashion Designer, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Show Organizer, etc.|
|Admission Process||Based on the entrance examination and a general interview|
Is MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education worth it?
Of course, an MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education degree is the right choice for students who in the future want to become successful fashion designers by joining the fashion industry.
- Skills: The students having this course completed must-have skills like visual ability, drawing expertise, color sense, presentation skills, measurement skills, creative mind, understanding of fashion trends, complete knowledge of fabric, etc.
- Time Flexibility: Candidates learning this course will have a lot of time available for spending on other activities, and this is the flexibility of this course where students are not required to offer their whole day on studies.
- Fee and Cost: In order to acquire this course in distance mode, the students will need to pay a fee of INR 20000 to 70000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Learning is necessary for all students, and earning is their basic need to meet all the expanding of life, and these two tasks can be done in distance study mode.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University|
|Rabindra Bharati University|
|Sikkim Manipal University|
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission 2023
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education is a PG degree program. The Fashion Oriented designing program Admission will begin soon. The organization that approves admission to the MSC Fashion Designing two-year PG degree distance program includes Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU), KSOU, and more. Universities allow online, and offline gates for admission to MSC Fashion Designing two-year program.
The minimum eligibility to get admission to MSC Fashion Designing is securing a Hons UG degree in fashion design with 50 percent marks. Admission is primarily given to MSC Fashion Designing two-year distance program on academic merit.
The average fee of the MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education two-year program is INR 21,000. Prescribed fees can be deposited by using semester or yearly mode. Options to deposit MSC Fashion Designing course fees include net banking and offline modes.
The MSc Fashion Designing program is designed to provide subjective, and in-depth information on advanced pattern making, fashion communication, design illustration, design technology, marketing & merchandising, etc.
MSc Fashion Designing drives students’ dreams towards reality with a really reasonable fee. More advantages of distance degrees of fashion design are further detailed.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who want admission to this program must complete a bachelor’s degree in any discipline university with a 50% score.
- Admission will be given based on merit scores on the entrance exam.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Duration
- The time duration of the M.Sc Fashion Designing distance education course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Fee
- The Average Fee range for the MSc Fashion Designing course can go from INR 20,000 – INR 4,00,000 Per annum.
Documents Required For MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
- 10th, 12th with Maths, Graduation Mark sheet, I’d Address Proof, Photo
Some of the MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Entrance Tests
- Design Institute of India Entrance Exam
- Film and Television Institute of India Entrance Examination
- Aditya Institute of Technology Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
- IMS Academy of Fashion and Jewellery Design Entrance Exam
- NIFT-TEA Knitwear Fashion Institute Entrance Exam
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Entrance Exam
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Employment Area
- Fashion Media Houses
- Garment Store Chains
- Jewelry Houses
- Textile Mills
- Leather Companies
- Media Houses
- Freelancing for Fashion Houses
- Garment Manufacturing Units
- Export Houses
The candidates can get jobs in top Companies like Omega Designs, Pantaloons, ITC ltd, Shoppers Stop, etc.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Job Types
- Clothing designers
- Footwear designers
- Accessory designers
- Costume designers
The students can get the jobs like Fashion PR, Design Technologist, Fashion Merchandiser, Fashion Illustrator, In-House Designer, Fashion Coordinator, Footwear Designer, Fashion Retail Manager, Accessories Designer, Production Manager, and many more.
Salary After MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education
- After completing the MSc Fashion Designing, The students can get an average salary of Rs 2,00,000 to Rs 5,00,000 LPA.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education in India
Many students want to build their careers in fashion design. It is a trending course and attracts many students every year. Master in Fashion Designing Distance Education In India is a two-year postgraduate program offered by various universities in distance mode. A student must have a bachelor’s degree in fashion design from any UGC-recognized university to be eligible.
M.Sc Fashion Designing Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Anna University, BS Abdur Rahman University, Kalaslingum Academy of Research and Higher Education, Manonmanium Sudaranar University, Tamilnadu Open University, University of Madras, and Satyabhama Institute of Science and Technology are the name of universities which UGC-DEB approves to offer distance education courses in Tamilnadu.
But only TNOU is offered MSc Fashion Design distance education in these universities. Therefore, interested students need to visit the official website of TNOU to get admission to the master’s degree in fashion design in Tamilnadu.
MSc Fashion Designing Top Colleges
The Colleges are providing an M.Sc Fashion Designing. Students can check the names of the top MSc Fashion Designing Colleges in India and the Universities are given below.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bengaluru
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai
- JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bengaluru
- Amity School of Fashion Technology, Noida
National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi: The students can apply for admission to the course M.Sc Fashion Designing by the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi.
Pearl Academy, Delhi: Applicants can apply for admission to the course M.Sc Fashion Designing by Pearl Academy, Delhi.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||18,000-25,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||23,000/y* Approx||30,000/y* Approx|
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMSF-101||Fashion Designing & Design Studies||IMTSMSF-201||Indian Traditional Textile & Embellishment Technology|
|IMTSMSF-102||Fashion Sketching & Illustration||IMTSMSF-202||Fashion Forecasting & Range Development|
|IMTSMSF-103||Textile Studies & Knitting Technology||IMTSMSF-203||Fashion Marketing & Merchandising|
|IMTSMSF-104||Pattern Making, Draping & Grading Garment Construction||IMTSMSF-204||Garment Production Management|
|IMTSMSF-105||Garment Construction||IMTSMSF-205||Computer-Aided Fashion Design|
|IMTSMSF-106||Practical – Fashion Sketching, Pattern Making & Garment Construction||IMTSMSF-206||Practical – Embellishment Technology & Computer-Aided Fashion Design|
|IMTSMSF-107||Internship & Training||IMTSMSF-207||Internship & Training|
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website of institutions that proposes the MSC Fashion Designing program.
- Click on the link stating the registration/admission/application form.
- Register using some basic information: Name, Email Id, Mobile Number, and more.
- Fill out each required field and upload all relevant documents in the form of scanned images.
- Preview the filled form to check details before proceeding.
- Deposit fee through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Submit your entry form, then keep a note of it.
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education Skills
To succeed in this area of study, students must develop a variety of soft skills. The student will learn the required abilities in a classroom environment. Experience is the best teacher for these abilities. The student should strive to learn new things and push their personal boundaries. Some of the abilities that students ought to develop are listed below.
- Leadership Capabilities
- Communication Skills
- Critical Analysis
- Team Work
MSc Fashion Designing Distance Education FAQs
Ques. How can I take Admission?
Ans. If a student wants to study further after completing Graduation then no need to go anywhere, Students can easily take online admission, And also can send all documents to our mail.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. A student can easily pay the fee online: ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card )
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. This course is approved by UGC / DEB and is valid for Govt jobs and also for any govt examination.
Ques. Can I do MSc in Fashion Designing in distance education?
Ans: Yes, students can do MSc in Fashion Design in distance education mode after completion of a BSc in Fashion Design or equivalent.
Ques: Can I get a job after completing of MSc in Fashion Design in distance mode?
Ans: Yes, you can apply for both private and Govt. jobs after completion of a distance MSc in fashion design at reasonable salary packages like a regular one.
Be the first to leave a review.