MTech Distance Education: MTech is a programme that gives candidates opportunities to get themselves technically equipped and eligible to work under reputed companies at higher salaries. After obtaining the BTech Degree, candidates usually move ahead in this direction for acquiring the higher academic degree.Distance education in MTech getting popular amongst the youth nowadays. University after university begins to add this programme under their list. The most trustable and reliable university is none other than Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Distance education or distance learning is the education of students who may not always be physically present at a school. Traditionally this usually involved correspondence courses wherein the student corresponded with the school via post.
M Tech Distance Education Highlights
|Course full name||Master’s in Technology|
|Fees||INR 60k-70k/ Year|
|Application Mode||Online or offline|
M Tech Distance Education Specializations
- MTech in Computer Science
- MTech in Construction Technology & Management
- MTech in Information Technology
- MTech in Environmental Engineering
- MTech in Information Security
- MTech in Software Engineering
- MTech in Geotechnical Engineering
- MTech in Distributed Computing
- MTech in Image Processing
- MTech in Computer Controlled Industrial Power
- MTech in Instrumentation & Control Systems
- MTech in Transportation Engineering
- MTech in Engineering Structures
Duration of the course
Masters of Technology under distance education shall be finished in 2-years.
Any Bachelor of Technology graduate candidate can pursue Masters of Technology in their specialized area with 55% (can vary as per different college).
- The candidate should have BTech Degree from a recognized university.
- The average fees for pursuing the MTech between 50,000-2,00,000.
Advantages of MTech Distance Education
- Good scope for research.
- Add value to the technical education.
- A rich career with comparatively good salary.
Career Path For MTech Distance Education
Engineers can have the best future opportunities after M Tech Distance education in big IT companies as well as in R&D departments or in government sectors. One can become a system administrator, Project Manager, Database administrator, system engineer, system analyst, etc.
- Embedded Systems Developer: Various software industries require embedded system developers to run and grow their businesses. The companies offer decent salaries that rise with the experience.
- Data Recovery Agent: A data recovery agent is a person who decrypts the data. The companies offer 3-4 lakh per annum salary to the fresher and the salary increases with the time.
List of Universities For MTech Distance education
There are some other universities as well that propose this programme at the distance level. Here is their name:
- Karnataka State Open University.
- Annamalai University
- Shobhit University
- SV University
- Lingayas University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Mahatama Gandhi University
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Ques-1 Is this Masters of Technology Distance Education University approved by UGC?
Ans- Yes, Karnataka State Open University is Government Distance Education University and approved by UGC (University Grant Commission).
Ques-2 Is my M.Tech course valid for government or private job applications?
Ans- This Distance Education University is approved by the government so your M.Tech in Distance Education are valid in all the private and government organizations and can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-3 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, your degree would be applicable to both the intentions such as study and job abroad.
Ques-4 How to Apply for this course?
Ans- Candidate can apply online and offline in both ways.M.Tech Through Distance Education One can go for the online procedure and in this student can directly email us their documents such as 10th & 12th and gradation marks sheet with ID proof and address proof and we will call them. Or they can also fill the application form via the online procedure and can directly email us their documents with their fee payment via an online transaction or Demand Draft etc. For offline procedures or more details, students can directly visit our center.
Ques-5 Can I pay a fee in installment?
Ans- Yes, Student can pay their fee in installments in yearly or semester-wise suitability.
Ques-6 What will be my exam mode for Masters of Technology in distance education?
Ans- Candidates need to go for an offline process of examinations at the concerned centers.