MTech Distance Education Admission: Masters in Technology is a P.G. course designed for students who want to learn innovations and create an effective career in the technical field. Students who wish to opt for this course can search for the best universities around. Mtech in distance mode is available for 2 years, and there are a total of 4 semesters introduced for the course.
M.Tech complete form is Masters in Technology. It is a postgraduate course that takes two years to complete. The course is a master’s degree in engineering and technology.
Specialization In India, the course is offered with various specializations, including Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, VLSI, and Communication Engineering etc.
Eligibility: Students who wish to enroll in any of the specializations must be Degree holders in B.T ech.They are required to score a minimum of 50% on their bachelor’s degree.
Pursuing an M.Tech after B.Tech assists the student in getting deep technical knowledge of the subject, and also the graduates have opportunities to shift to top managerial positions.
The graduates of M.Tech have a chance to get a big salary paycheck in top countries that include IBM, Accenture, Wipro, HCL, TCS, etc. They can get jobs as software engineers, system analysts, system engineers, etc.
Also, the mode of this course, which is distance, will help students have a very good and convenient environment of study, as all the topics are researched and experimentally based. Hence, students need to focus much on the techniques and tricks which the faculties teach.
- Distance learning includes all lectures, and also the doubt and difficulty session is available for students; it depends on which University a student selects for their distance course study.
- For this course, students should complete their Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Students also need to meet the marks criteria; some universities have an entrance test designed, which students must clear for admissions.
- Also, students should research the best and qualitative universities for completing their master’s degree.
- Also, students should completely check the eligibility criteria for the admissions.
MTech Distance Education Highlights
|Course name||Master of Technology|
|Fee||INR 60k to 2.4 Lakhs per year (may vary)|
|Application Mode||Online or offline|
MTech Distance Education Admission
Master of Technology in Distance Education is a program that gives students the chance to get more technical skills and work for better-known companies at a higher rate of pay. You can get an MTech degree in many different fields, like electronics, civil, information technology, biotechnology, mechanical and many more. It takes two years to complete.
- To get an MTech through distance education or distance learning is good for people who can’t always go to college or university. After getting a BTech degree, many people move on to get a higher level of education by going this way.
- There is no difference between regular MTech and Distance MTech when getting a job. There are many universities that offer distance MTech courses, and many of them give students better study materials and better job placements.
Most distance MTech programmes start in April and admission ends in 2 to 3 months. Some distance universities offer admission on the basis of merit lists, whereas some are based on entrance exams, like GATE and many more. University will soon release the lists of selected students. Aspirants can apply for MTech courses from anywhere and anytime because the universities allow people to apply for the courses online.
MTech Distance Education Eligibility
Any BTech graduate with 55% (can vary as per different college) Student can pursue Masters of Technology in their specialized area.
Interested students who want to get admission in distance MTech courses, should know the average fee for the course ranges between INR 60,000 to INR 2,40,000 Per Year. (may vary, depending upon university)
MTech Distance Education Specializations
- MTech in Computer Science
- Mtech in Construction Technology & Management: Learning a construction technology that develops education in innovative tools, machinery, software, and modification used for construction projects becomes a high-value program in the youth.
- Mtech in Information Technology: It is a two-year degree programme where aspirants may learn theoretical as well as practical knowledge of information technology. Candidates may apply for MTECH in information technology after completing their bachelor’s in technology or in a relevant field. The average salary for the candidates after acquiring the degree is around INR 7 LPA.
- MTech in Environmental Engineering
- MTech in Information Security
- MTech in Software Engineering
- MTech in Geotechnical Engineering
- MTech in Distributed Computing
- MTech in Image Processing
- MTech in Computer Controlled Industrial Power
- MTech in Instrumentation & Control Systems
- MTech in Transportation Engineering
- MTech in Engineering Structures
Advantages of MTech Distance Education
- Good scope for research.
- Add value to the technical education.
- A rich career with comparatively good salary.
Career Path After Master of Technology in Distance Education
Engineers can have the best future opportunities after MTech Distance education in big IT companies as well as in R&D departments or in government sectors. One can become a system administrator, Project Manager, Database administrator, system engineer, system analyst, etc.
- Embedded Systems Developer: Various software industries require embedded system developers to run and grow their businesses. The companies offer decent salaries that rise with the experience.
- Data Recovery Agent: A data recovery agent is a person who decrypts the data. The companies offer 3-4 lakh per annum salary to the fresher and the salary increases with the time.
The students can get jobs in the top area like Clinical Research Associate, Quality control, Senior research scientist, etc.
List of Universities offering MTech Distance Education
There are some other universities as well that propose this programme at the distance level. Here is their name:
- Karnataka State Open University
- Annamalai University
- Shobhit University
- SV University
- Lingayas University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Mahatama Gandhi University
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques-1 Is this Masters of Technology Distance Education University approved by UGC?
Ans- Yes, Karnataka State Open University is Government Distance Education University and approved by UGC (University Grant Commission).
Ques-2 Is my M.Tech course valid for government or private job applications?
Ans- This Distance Education University is approved by the government so your M.Tech in Distance Education are valid in all the private and government organizations and can be attested by government organizations.
Ques-3 Is my degree or certificate valid for abroad Study or Jobs?
Ans- Yes, your degree would be applicable to both the intentions such as study and job abroad.
Ques-4 How to Apply for this course?
Ans- Candidate can apply online and offline in both ways. M.Tech Through Distance Education One can go for the online procedure and in this student can directly email us their documents such as 10th & 12th and gradation marks sheet with ID proof and address proof and we will call them. Or they can also fill the application form via the online procedure and can directly email us their documents with their fee payment via an online transaction or Demand Draft etc. For offline procedures or more details, students can directly visit our center.
Ques-5 Can I pay a fee in installment?
Ans-Yes, Student can pay their fee in installments in yearly or semester-wise suitability.