MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Applied Psychology distance education is a detailed survey of treatments based on the concepts, ideas, and perspectives that can be used to address human issues in various settings. It is a PG course that has become readily available to many students.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Applied Psychology
- Eligibility: Completed Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: INR 2 to 5 years.
- Fee: INR 6000 to 15000 is the annual fee ( As per the University)
- Top University: Vision Institute of Advanced Studies, Barkatullah University IODE, Andhra University, Periyar University, and DDE Magadh University.
- Career-wise: Work as a clinical psychologist, recruiter, social worker, development psychologist, educational consultant, etc.
The duration for pursuing the MA Applied Psychology Distance Education course is two years, during which the students are detailed about various aspected related to psychology at the master’s level with the primary curriculum of the MA course. The universities select students getting admission to this course after considering the applicant’s previous qualifying scores.
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Highlights
|Average Salary||INR 2.5 LPA to 7 LPA|
|Fees Approx||INR 6000 to 15000 is the annual fee ( As per the University)|
What is MA Applied Psychology Distance Education?
MA Applied Psychology Distance Learning: It is a master’s degree program offered to many Candidates at the PG level of learning. This program is offered to Candidates in the stream of applied psychology. This degree focuses on training the Candidates as the best psychologists to serve the nation. The Candidates are offered extremely high-paid jobs.
- Easy Entries: Entries to this program through distance learning mode are straightforward because Candidates with low marks are also entered.
- Flexible Timetable: The timetable for classes for learning through distance mode is not so rigid, and there is a slot for alteration there.
Is Distance MA Applied Psychology worth it?
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education is worth it in various ways, of which the most important is the career it can provide in related sectors.
- Skills: Most of the skills that are acquired in this course are abstract reasoning, goal prioritizing, teamwork skills, leadership skills, communication, time management or organizational skills, presentation, academic writing skills, etc.
- Time Flexibility: The students who learn through a distance MA Applied Psychology course study within an environment set accordingly; they are not required to reach the campus on time.
- Fee and Cost: An average fee structure that makes this course affordable for many candidates is about INR 6000 to 15000 per year, which is charged annually in most institutes.
- Earn While You Learn: Working for earning purposes and supporting studies is flexible. Those students who work and enroll in a distance course get no interruptions in studying and earning.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education is a four-semester (two-year) program. The arts and humanities-driven distance programs are proposed in Jamia, Chandigarh, BRAOU, and more distance institutions. MA Applied Psychology program admission gates will open in the upcoming July session.
Candidates can be admitted to the MA Psychology pg degree program after completing UG degree in the same stream. The Applied Psychology program teaches cognitive psychology, statistics, foreign language, fundamentals of psychology, positive psychology, applied counseling psychology, and more.
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Eligibility
- The pupil must have passed BA in the relevant stream.
- One must have scored above 40% marks in exams.
- The university enters candidates into these programs based on marks scored by them in qualifying exams.
- A valid UG degree.
- Copy of 12th and 10th board certificates.
- Age Proof.
Kakatiya University DDE MA Applied Psychology Eligibility
After meeting the requirements, the Kakatiya University DDE approves admission to the MA in Applied Psychology program.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in India in BA or a similar field.
- People who get their bachelor’s degrees in the following way: 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 can also get into the Kakatiya DDE MA Applied Psychology program.
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Application Form 2023
The application for a remote learning MA in Applied Psychology is available from numerous universities and organizations nationwide. Online applications for admission are accepted from students who have obtained their bachelor’s degree in a related field. Below is a description of the admissions procedure in full. These easy procedures can be followed by students to finish registration successfully.
How To Apply for MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Admission?
- Visit the university’s official website.
- Tap the button for the admission form.
- Then select the program with the code.
- Fill out all the details according to your eligibility.
- Upload documents and certificates according to the process.
- Attached pass a size photo with Scanned your signature.
- On the official website portal, you must then submit your form.
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Syllabus
|First Semester||Second Semester|
|Applied Cognitive Psychology||Psychological Assessment|
|Practicum Based on theory papers||Clinical & Health Psychology|
|Research Methods||Advanced Social Psychology: Issues in Social Behavior|
|Community Psychology||One Optional Paper:|
|A. Forensic Psychology: Study of Criminal Behavior|
|B. Organizational Behavior|
|C. Psychology of Group Dynamics|
|Third Semester||Fourth Semester|
|Applied Psychophysiology & Biofeedback||
Applied Behavior Analysis and Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy
|Counseling and Psychotherapeutic Processes||Psychology of Peace|
|Psychological Issues in Human Resource Development||Dissertation|
Leadership and Organizational Change
|Personal Growth: An Experiential Paradigm||
Psychology of Happiness
|Counseling in Social Settings||
Managing Organizational Culture and Processes
MA Applied Psychology Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA in Applied Psychology Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top MA Applied Psychology Colleges in India:
- Manav Rachna Institute of Research and Studies
- Tata Institute of Social Science
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- Patna Women’s Colleges
- University of Calcutta
KSOU MA Applied Psychology Admission
- KSOU begins online registration for the MA Applied Psychology program. Any graduate who studied psychology with a bachelor’s degree from Karnataka or any other state is eligible to be admitted. The application fee for the KSOU MA Applied Psychology program is INR 300. The Applied psychology program can be studied with an annual fee of INR 6000 to 15000.
LPU MA Applied Psychology Admission
- LPU starts admission to the master’s degree program in Applied Psychology. The two-year pg degree program can be applied after using the LPU DE portal. An application form for MA Applied Psychology admission is available in the prospectus. One can download, fill in, and submit the same with a registration and admission fee.
- The LPU MA Applied Psychology admission fee is INR 500, and the per semester program fee is INR 4500. Applicants can deposit the MA specialized program fee online.
Be the first to leave a review.