MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Bengali through distance education is for students who are not able for taking the regular Bengali classes. Its curriculum teaches about the history and literature of the Bengali language and the changes that have occurred over time.
MA Bengali ODL program includes subjects like medieval Bengali text, & philosophy, poetics & literary criticism, Tagore literature, prose & essays, novel & short stories, Bengali drama, critical literary analysis, Bengali folk literature, kashite Bangali nirmito prasad, etc.
The PG degree in the MA Bengali allows applicants to work as Bengali translators, teachers, program coordinators, professors, etc. There are various private, and govt organizations that too offer honourable designations for the MA Bengali Passed outs.
- Eligibility: A BA degree in Bengali from a recognized educational organization or an equivalent degree is required to be eligible for this admission process. Such linguistic distance entries are made on a merit basis.
- Duration: It usually will be long for a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: The mean annual fee is INR 7000 to 22000 for this correspondence course.
- University: The universities that can provide this course are the University of Kalyani, University of North Bengal, DDE Vidyasagar University, IDOL Gauhati University, and NSOU.
- Career-wise: Students can continue for higher education after MA in Bengali. There are many opportunities in teaching, the publishing industry, the literary field, freelancing, and mass media. About INR 10 to 20 LPA can be earned by these postgraduates.
MA Bengali Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||Rs 15,000 /year|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2022-23
MA Bengali Admission 2022 for the distance driven institutions has commenced. Many universities has begun to accept filled application forms with mandatory documents. The UGC approved universities that allows admission to MA Bengali two year pg degree program are Kalyani University, NSOU, Rabindra Bharati University, and more.
Admission to the MA Bengali distance program shall be given to those candidates who have passed an ug Hons degree in Bengali or equivalent degree in BA from UGC approved university. An average fee for the enrollment of the MA Bengali two-year pg distance program is between INR 100-500. Candidates can complete the MA Bengali first, and the second year by paying an average fee of INR 8,000 to 9,500. A yearly fee will be needed to deposit for the Bengali two-year program.
The distance program of MA Bengali provides old, medieval, modern literature of Bengali language. Candidates can study subjects such as poetics, literary criticism, tagore literature, prose, juvenile literature, and other allied concepts. The degree program in distance grants option to students to continue the daily routine activities, and study to their comfortable time. More advantages are further detailed in the article.
MA Bengali Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should have passed a Graduate (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Candidates can pursue Ph.D. and PG-level degree courses after this program.
- The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The students can check the MA Bengali Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
- The fee can be changed according to university rules. This is an only approximate fee detail.
- Graduation mark sheet, 5 photos, ID and etc.
- Language Departments
- Translation Offices
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Organisation
- Tourism Companies
The students can get jobs in the top Companies like Universities, Colleges, Schools, Digital Media Platforms, Publishing Houses, etc.
- Professor and Lecturer
- Translator or Interpreter
- Tourist Guide
Types for Jobs B.A. Bengali
- Bengali Voice-over Script
- Account Manager
- Bengali Interpreter
- Lead Features Editor
- Content Editor
- Foreign Language Instructor
- Bilingual Call Centre Customer Service Representative
- Letter Translator
MA Bengali Colleges:
The Candidates can check the name of top MA Bengali Colleges in India;
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandir, Howrah
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Gauhati University, Guwahati
- Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata
- Bethune College, Kolkata
- Assam University, Silchar
- Presidency University, Kolkata
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Patna University, Patna
Miranda House, New Delhi
- The applicants can apply for the admission MA Bengali course in the Miranda House, New Delhi.
MA Bengali Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Bengali Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|MBN-101||History of Bengali Literature & Historical Grammar||MBN-201||History of Sanskrit Literature|
|MBN-102||Description of Bengali Grammar and Its Modern Culture||MBN-202||Modern Bengali Poem|
|MBN-103||Bengali Literature of Ancient & Medieval Age||MBN-203||Novel|
|MBN-104||Bengali Short-Story, Play, and Poem||MBN-204||Bengali Play|
|MBN-105||Internship & Training||MBN-205||Internship & Training|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques. What is the Admission procedure for MA in Bengali?
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students take easily online admission by filling out an online form. and also can send the mail all documents on our mail id and he can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is Fees-Structure for MA in Bengali?
Ans. 10,800 per year.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. A student can pay the fee via Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. This is valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination and it’s approved by UGC / DEB.
Be the first to leave a review.