MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2023: The application process for MA Bengali in Distance education mode for the 2023 session has started. Candidates seeking admission can get the application form by visiting the official website of their chosen University. This course focuses on the Bengali language and literature history. Students will read Bengali plays, tales, novels, and poetry in this course.
MA Bengali through distance education is for students who are not able to take regular Bengali classes. Its curriculum teaches about the history and literature of the Bengali language and the changes that have occurred over time.
- The admission window of the University of Kalyani has opened for the distance MA Bengali program. The last date of online application is extended up to 22 September 2023. (Click Here)
- NBU distance education admission application is invited for the MA Bengali program. The extended deadline for admission is 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
- RBU DDE MA Bengali admission is going on. The admission deadline is 30 August 2023. (Source)
- Burdwan University has opened the admission window for the distance MA Bengali program. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. (Click Here)
MA Bengali ODL program includes subjects like medieval Bengali text, & philosophy, poetics & literary criticism, Tagore literature, prose & essays, novel & short stories, Bengali drama, critical literary analysis, Bengali folk literature, kashite Bangali nirmito prasad, etc.
The PG degree in MA Bengali allows applicants to work as Bengali translators, teachers, program coordinators, professors, etc. There are various private, and govt organizations that too offer honorable designations for the MA Bengali Passed outs.
- Eligibility: A BA degree in Bengali from a recognized educational organization or an equivalent degree is required to be eligible for this admission process. Admission into the course is offered after the merit list process.
- Duration: It usually will be long for a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: The mean annual fee is INR 7000 to 22000 for this correspondence course.
- University: The universities that offer admission to this course are the University of Kalyani, the University of North Bengal, DDE Vidyasagar University, IDOL Gauhati University, and NSOU.
- Career-wise: Students can continue for higher education after MA in Bengali. There are many opportunities in teaching, the publishing industry, the literary field, freelancing, and mass media. About INR 10 to 20 LPA can be earned by these postgraduates.
MA Bengali Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||INR 7000 to 22000 per year|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Many universities have begun to accept filled-in application forms with mandatory documents. The UGC-approved universities that allow admission to MA Bengali two-year PG degree programs are Kalyani University, NSOU, Rabindra Bharati Distance University, and more.
A UG Hons degree in Bengali or an equivalent BA degree from a UGC-approved university will be required for admission to the MA Bengali distance education program. There is an average enrollment fee of INR 100-500 for the MA Bengali 2-year PG distance program. It costs between INR 7,000 to 22,000 to complete the MA Bengali course. For admission to the required Education program, a yearly fee must be deposited.
The distance program of MA Bengali provides old, medieval, and modern literature on the Bengali language. Candidates can study subjects such as poetics, literary criticism, Tagore literature, prose, juvenile literature, and other allied concepts. The degree program in distance MA Bengali grants options to students to continue their daily routine activities and study in their comfortable time.
MA Bengali Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should have passed a Graduate in any discipline or stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- There are no entrance and age limit criteria.
- After this course, students can pursue Ph.D. and PG-level degree courses after this program.
- The students can check the MA Bengali distance education Average Fee range of INR 7000 to INR 22000.
- The fee can be changed according to university rules. This is an only approximate fee detail.
Documents Required For MA Bengali Distance Education
- Graduation mark sheet, 5 photos, ID, etc.
- Language Departments
- Translation Offices
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Organisation
- Tourism Companies
- Professor and Lecturer
- Translator or Interpreter
- Tourist Guide
Job Types after M.A. Bengali
After completing an MA in Bengali, the students have various jobs, such as account manager, content editor, letter translator, and more, which we have listed below.
- Bengali Voice-over Script
- Account Manager
- Bengali Interpreter
- Lead Features Editor
- Content Editor
- Foreign Language Instructor
- Bilingual Call Centre Customer Service Representative
- Letter Translator
MA Bengali Colleges:
The Candidates can check the names of top MA Bengali Colleges in India;
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandir, Howrah
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Gauhati University, Guwahati
- Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata
- Bethune College, Kolkata
- Assam University, Silchar
- Presidency University, Kolkata
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Patna University, Patna
Distance Education MA in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University
RBU distance education admission window for the MA Bengali distance education course is now open for the 2023-24 session. Students can easily get the application form by visiting the University’s official website. Ravindra Bharti University charges INR 2000 per semester for this distance master’s program.
A student needs to spend 2 to 4 years of time duration to pursue an MA in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University. The University offered this course in CBCS mode. A bachelor’s degree (Hons/General) in the relevant subject with 300 full marks from a UGC-recognized institute must be required to get admission at this university for the master’s degree in Bengali.
Distance Education MA in Bengali Under Calcutta University
Calcutta University offered MA in Bengali in traditional learning mode. It is necessary to know all the students who are looking for admission to distance education MA in Bengali under Calcutta University, this university doesn’t offer distance education courses. However, candidates can apply for this course at this university under traditional learning mode by paying an application fee of Rs 50 to Rs 100.
Benefits of MA Bengali Distance Education
There are numerous advantages to enrolling in an MA Bengali distance education program. The following are the primary advantages that encourage candidates to study the program.
- Future Outlook: For the purpose of enhancing one’s literary and grammatical abilities in the language, one may pursue higher education, such as a Ph.D. or MPhil, in the same field of study.
- Career Options are Diverse: You can work in a variety of private and public sectors, such as education, the literary world, translation services, print media, tourism, advertising firms/agencies, etc.
- A student who enrolls in this course will study the Bengali language for more than 1300 years of history.
- One also learns about the Bengali language’s advancements since the Bengali Renaissance, which occurred during the time of the British administration in Bengal as well as the rest of India.
- One learns about the contributions of the many literary genres through the diverse topics in the Bengali language and literature.
- The course’s curriculum is fascinating because students read works, of literary titans, in Bengali literature and learn about the language’s rich historical background. They also read a variety of novels, short tales, plays, and poetry.
- Due to the language’s widespread use, there are many chances for individuals to pursue higher education.
MA Bengali Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Bengali Distance Education Syllabus
Below, we have provided the syllabus for the MA in Bengali.
|Semester I||Semester II|
|Old medieval history of Bengali literature||Modern Bengali literature|
|Old and medieval texts||Socio-political history of Bengali|
|History of Indian languages||Bengali literature|
|History of Bengali literature||Bengali poetry texts|
|Socio-political history of old and medieval Bengali|
|Semester III||Semester IV|
|Translation studies||Bengali literature of northeast India|
|Life and Literature I||Medieval Bengali language|
|Linguistics and Bengali language||Bengali fictional literature|
|Literary theory and Bengali essays||Modern Assamese literature|
|World literature||Life and Literature II|
|Life and Works of Rabindranath Tagore|
|Contemporary Bengali literature|
Burdwan University Distance M.A Bengali Syllabus
Burdwan University Distance MA Bengali admission for the 2023 session is going on. This university offered an MA Bengali distance education course at the fee range of INR 5,700 to 6,400. Students who have completed their UG degree program or equivalent in the relevant stream are eligible to apply for admission in the distance MA Bengali course at this university. Also, students can download the Burdwan University distance MA Bengali Syllabus by clicking here.
MA Bengali Distance Education in West Bengal
Bengal is a state of India with Bengali as a prominent language. Apart from it, Bengali literature is famous worldwide. A large number of students enrol in the MA Bengali course. Several universities in Bengal are offering this PG degree to eligible students. For distance mode, admission will be offered without an entrance exam score.
FAQs Regarding MA Bengali Distance Education
Ques. What is the Admission procedure for MA in Bengali?
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students take easily online admission by filling out an online form. and also can send the mail all documents via our mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is the fee structure for MA in Bengali?
Ans. 10,800 per year.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. A student can pay the fee via Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. This is valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination and it’s approved by UGC / DEB.
Ques. Can MA Bengali be done in distance education mode?
Ans: Yes, students who are interested and eligible to apply for admission can pursue an MA in Bengali through distance learning mode.
Ques. Who is eligible for MA Bengali Distance education?
Ans: Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree with 45-50% marks to get admission to the MA Bengali correspondence course.
Be the first to leave a review.