MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2023: The application process has started for MA Bengali in Distance education mode for January 2023 session, and the last date announced by most of the universities to accept admission application is 31 March 2023. For those who are students and working professionals. Both can apply for this program. This course focuses on the Bengali language and literature history. Students will read Bengali plays, tales, novels, and poetry in this course.
MA Bengali through distance education is for students who are not able for taking regular Bengali classes. Its curriculum teaches about the history and literature of the Bengali language and the changes that have occurred over time.
MA Bengali ODL program includes subjects like medieval Bengali text, & philosophy, poetics & literary criticism, Tagore literature, prose & essays, novel & short stories, Bengali drama, critical literary analysis, Bengali folk literature, kashite Bangali nirmito prasad, etc.
The PG degree in MA Bengali allows applicants to work as Bengali translators, teachers, program coordinators, professors, etc. There are various private, and govt organizations that too offer honorable designations for the MA Bengali Passed outs.
- Eligibility: A BA degree in Bengali from a recognized educational organization or an equivalent degree is required to be eligible for this admission process. Admission into the course is offered after the merit list process.
- Duration: It usually will be long for a duration of 2 years.
- Fee: The mean annual fee is INR 7000 to 22000 for this correspondence course.
- University: The universities that offer admission in this course are the University of Kalyani, the University of North Bengal, DDE Vidyasagar University, IDOL Gauhati University, and NSOU.
- Career-wise: Students can continue for higher education after MA in Bengali. There are many opportunities in teaching, the publishing industry, the literary field, freelancing, and mass media. About INR 10 to 20 LPA can be earned by these postgraduates.
MA Bengali Distance Education Highlights
|Fee Structure||Rs 15,000 /year|
Latest University Distance Education 2023-24
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Bengali Distance Education Admission 2023-24
Many universities have begun to accept filled-in application forms with mandatory documents. The UGC-approved universities that allow admission to MA Bengali two-year PG degree programs are Kalyani University, NSOU, Rabindra Bharati Distance University, and more.
A UG Hons degree in Bengali or an equivalent BA degree from a UGC-approved university will be required for admission to the MA Bengali distance education program. There is an average enrollment fee of INR 100-500 for the MA Bengali 2-year PG distance program. It costs between INR 8,000 and 9,500 to complete the MA Bengali course. For admission to the required Education program, a yearly fee must be deposited.
The distance program of MA Bengali provides old, medieval, and modern literature on the Bengali language. Candidates can study subjects such as poetics, literary criticism, Tagore literature, prose, juvenile literature, and other allied concepts. The degree program in distance MA Bengali grants options to students to continue their daily routine activities, and study in their comfortable time.
MA Bengali Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should have passed a Graduate in any discipline or stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- There are no entrance and age limit criteria.
- After this course, students can pursue Ph.D. and PG-level degree courses after this program.
- The students can check the MA Bengali distance education Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 2,00,000 Per Year.
- The fee can be changed according to university rules. This is an only approximate fee detail.
Documents Required For MA Bengali Distance Education
- Graduation mark sheet, 5 photos, ID and etc.
- Language Departments
- Translation Offices
- Colleges & Universities
- Government Organisation
- Tourism Companies
- Professor and Lecturer
- Translator or Interpreter
- Tourist Guide
Types for Jobs B.A. Bengali
After completing an MA in Bengali, the students have various jobs, such as account manager, content editor, letter translator, and more, which we have listed below.
- Bengali Voice-over Script
- Account Manager
- Bengali Interpreter
- Lead Features Editor
- Content Editor
- Foreign Language Instructor
- Bilingual Call Centre Customer Service Representative
- Letter Translator
MA Bengali Colleges:
The Candidates can check the name of top MA Bengali Colleges in India;
- Ramakrishna Mission Vidyamandir, Howrah
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Gauhati University, Guwahati
- Lady Brabourne College, Kolkata
- Bethune College, Kolkata
- Assam University, Silchar
- Presidency University, Kolkata
- Ranchi University, Ranchi
- Patna University, Patna
Miranda House, New Delhi
- The applicants can apply for admission MA Bengali course in the Miranda House, New Delhi.
Distance Education MA in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University
Usually, RBU Will conduct admission for the MA Bengali distance education course for the July academic session 2023-24 in May/June every year. For the program, INR 2000 was charged per semester by the university as a fee.
A student needs to spend 2 to 4 years of time duration to pursue MA in Bengali from Rabindra Bharati University. The University offered this course in CBCS mode. A bachelor’s degree (Hons/General) in the relevant subject with 300 full marks from a UGC-recognized institute must be required to get admission at this university for the master’s degree in Bengali.
Distance Education MA in Bengali Under Calcutta University
Calcutta University offered MA in Bengali in traditional learning mode. It is necessary to know all the students who are looking for admission to distance education MA in Bengali under Calcutta University, this university doesn’t offer distance education courses. But candidates can apply for this course at this university under traditional learning mode by paying an application fee of Rs 50 to Rs 100.
Benefits of MA Bengali Distance Education
There are numerous advantages to enrolling in an MA Bengali distance education program. The following are the primary advantages that encourage candidates to study the program.
- Future Outlook: For the purpose of enhancing one’s literary and grammatical abilities in the language, one may pursue higher education, such as a Ph.D. or MPhil, in the same field of study.
- Career Options are Diverse: You can work in a variety of private and public sectors, such as education, the literary world, translation services, print media, tourism, advertising firms/agencies, etc.
- A student who enrolls in this course will study the Bengali language for more than 1300 years of history.
- One also learns about the Bengali language’s advancements since the Bengali Renaissance, which occurred during the time of the British administration in Bengal as well as the rest of India.
- One learns about the contributions of the many literary genres through the diverse topics in the Bengali language and literature.
- The course’s curriculum is fascinating because students read works, of literary titans, in Bengali literature and learn about the language’s rich historical background. They also read a variety of novels, short tales, plays, and poetry.
- Due to the language’s widespread use, there are many chances for individuals to pursue higher education.
MA Bengali Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Bengali Distance Education Syllabus
Below, we have provided the syllabus for MA in Bengali.
- Semester I
- Old medieval history of Bengali literature
- Old and medieval texts
- History of Indian languages
- History of Bengali literature
- Socio-political history of old and medieval Bengali
- Semester II
- Modern Bengali literature
- Socio-political history of Bengali
- Bengali literature
- Bengali poetry texts
- Semester III
- Translation studies
- Life and literature I
- Linguistics and Bengali language
- Literary theory and Bengali essays
- World literature
- Semester IV
- Bengali literature of northeast India
- Medieval Bengali language
- Bengali fictional literature
- Modern Assamese literature
- Life and literature II
- Life and works of Rabindranath Tagore
- Contemporary Bengali literature
- Tagore literature
Burdwan University Distance M.A Bengali Syllabus
This is one of the popular universities that offer distance education courses in West Bengal, India. This university offered an MA Bengali distance education course at the fee range of INR 5,700 to 6,400. Students who have completed their UG degree programme or equivalent in the relevant stream are eligible to apply for the admission in distance MA Bengali course at this university. Also, students can download the Burdwan University distance MA Bengali Syllabus by clicking here.
FAQs Regarding MA Bengali Distance Education
Ques. What is the Admission procedure for MA in Bengali?
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. Students take easily online admission by filling out an online form. and also can send the mail all documents via our mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. What is Fees-Structure for MA in Bengali?
Ans. 10,800 per year.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. A student can pay the fee via Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa card, etc.
Ques. Is this course approved for my job?
Ans. This is valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination and it’s approved by UGC / DEB.
Ques. Can MA Bengali be done in distance education mode?
Ans: Yes, students who are interested and eligible to apply for admission can pursue MA in Bengali through distance learning mode.
Ques. Who is eligible for MA Bengali Distance education?
Ans: Students should have passed a bachelor’s degree with 45-50% marks for getting admission to the MA Bengali correspondence course.
Be the first to leave a review.