MA Civil Services Distance Education Admission 2022: It is a 2-years postgraduate course. It is an art degree related to the learning of civil services courses. Civil services is not a new field, and this field has been on the provision list of all universities for more than 60 years. The students can check some other MA courses.
This field was launched to provide Candidates with learning in such a field that one day they can be working for the country as Civil services officers. This field has attained a good reputation among all the courses for being an interesting & attractive degree. Once the Candidates have passed this degree program, they are offered a large number of jobs in different fields.
MA Civil Services Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 15,000/year (Approx)|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
MA Civil Services Distance Education Admission 2022
- A candidate can fill out an admission form for MA Civil services distance education online or offline. it is a 2-Year post-graduation degree program. Candidates who are interested to apply for the program need to know the admission criteria of the program of that particular university in which they want to apply for a distance MA in Civil Services.
- It is the right study program for candidates who dream of being an IPS or IAS officer.
- The course is designed to make a student able to be a Civil servant in the future. They will perform their duties to the public of states.
Himalayan University, New Delhi
The candidates can apply for admission MA Civil Services course at the Himalayan University, New Delhi.
MA Civil Services DDE Application Form 2022
The application form from the university is present on the official page of the university, from where we can download it and fill it out. All the info provided by the Candidates will be true.
Fees: The students can check the MA Civil Services Average Fee approx INR 5,000 – INR 1,50,000 Per Year.
MA Civil Services DDE Eligibility
- Candidates must be a BA pass in the relevant field.
- Candidates must have gotten above 54% marks in exams.
What is MA Civil Services Distance Learning?
MA Civil Services Distance Learning: It is a Master’s level degree offered to Candidates by universities. This degree is offered to Candidates in the stream of Civil services. Candidates are offered to learn in this course in civil services through the distance mode of learning. This helps the Candidates to continue their learning process along with their jobs. Different firms and govt employ candidates. They are offered a high amount of monthly salary in this program. They are also offered different facilities like transport, housing, and protocol.
Course Fee: Candidates have to pay a small number of charges during the distance mode of learning compared to the physical model.
Cost of Fuel: In the distance mode of learning, Candidates don’t have to visit the university’s campus, so the cost of fuel is saved.
- Candidates’ Valid ID proof.
- Certified degree of passed program.
After completing graduation students have the option of pursuing studies from any stream that will assist them in acquiring the appropriate ideas at an early stage in their education. However, students who choose to major in the arts already have a foundational understanding of topics such as politics and public policy, which positions them favorably to pursue studies in this area.
The students can get jobs in top companies like HCL, HDFC Bank, Air India, DLF, Godrej, India Bulls, Maruti Suzuki, etc.
MA Civil Services Universities in India
The Top universities are providing MA Civil Services Distance Learning. The students can check the name of the Top MA Civil Services Universities in India:
- Subharti University, Meerut
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur
- Kalinga University, Raipur
- Periyar University, Salem
- NIMS University, Jaipur
Be the first to leave a review.