MA Communication Distance Education Admission 2023: Two years of postgraduate study are involved in the MA Communication distance education program. It investigates how information is transferred as well as communication principles. A bachelor’s degree in any relevant field with a minimum of 50% is required to enter the distance MA Communication program.
This course also discusses technological advances and the growing globalization of corporate communication. Communication is one of India’s most vital fields. Because communication connects people, it makes people’s lives easier. Many devices can be used to communicate, including mobile phones, laptops, etc. The fee for this course is Rs.15000 to 35,000 (approx.) per year charged by the universities. There are some other MA courses that students can check out.
MA Communication Distance Education Highlights
|Full Form||Masters of Arts in Communication|
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000 to 35,000 /year|
Is MA Communication Distance Education worth it?
MA Communication Distance Education is an excellent degree program that has its scope in every field because communication is needed to carry out all tasks.
- Skills: As the name suggests, MA Communication makes students experts at communication skills; these can be both kind of verbal and written communication skills. The students may also learn visual communication and various other means of it.
- Time Flexibility: It allows the students to decide when to start studying and when to end it or how long to take a break during their studies. This factor of time flexibility makes distance learning more attractive.
- Fee and Cost: An average cost to study the distance MA Communication course is INR 15,000 to 35,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Any student who has to work to earn must take a distance course to manage their time effectively for both purposes and also for support via financial means.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Communication Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Communication Distance Education, Admission for session 2023 will start soon. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site of the University to which they want to be admitted. The process of application form submission has been started in most universities such as IGNOU, Jamia Milia University, Delhi University (DU), etc.
Candidates who want to be admitted to UG courses need a 12th board certificate with 50% from a recognized board of education. The candidates who want admission must have a bachelor’s degree certificate from a recognized University with 50% aggregated marks.
The candidates can apply for admission MA Communication course in the Roever College of Education (B.Ed) (ITPS), Perambalur.
MA Communication Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s level pass from any recognized university in India.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in exams.
- Admission is allotted to the candidates by the university based on marks they scored in qualifying exams.
MA Communication Distance Education Application Form 2023
- Candidates can get the application form from the official page of the university.
- They should read the form and provide all the required information in the allocated spaces.
MA Communication Distance Education Required Documents
- A valid Bachelor’s degree.
- ID proof
- 10th Board certificate
- 12th Board certificate
- Birth proof
What is MA Communication Distance Education?
MA Communication Distance Education: It is a master’s degree program offered to candidates by many universities. Candidates are taught the basics and skills of communication through the distance mode of learning. The candidates are offered a large number of jobs after completion of this degree. Candidates are given high monthly salaries and facilities like medical, housing, and protocol.
- Free Books: The candidates are not bound to keep books with them physically. Rather, they can use the E-Version OF books.
- Economical: Candidates have to pay a small fee while learning through the distance mode compared to the offline mode.
MA Communication Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA in Communication Distance Learning. The candidates can check the name of the Top MA Communication Colleges in India:
- Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU), Chennai
- Acharya Nagarjuna University – Centre for Distance Education (ANU), Guntur
- Dhanwate National College (DNC), Nagpur
- Roever College of Education (B.Ed) (ITPS), Perambalur
- Indian School of Business Management and Administration (ISBM), Bengaluru
MA Communication Distance Education: IGNOU
- Students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant stream can enrol in the Masters in Communication Programme at the Indira Gandhi National Open University. Applicants must have a minimum score of 45% to be considered for admission to this university. Students will be admitted based on their merit scores in their bachelor’s degrees. IGNOU MA Communication Admission will not require an entrance exam.
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU), Chennai
- The applicants can apply for admission MA Communication course at the Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU), Chennai.
Dhanwate National College (DNC), Nagpur
- The students can apply for admission MA Communication course at the Dhanwate National College (DNC), Nagpur.
Be the first to leave a review.