MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a 2-years PG course. It is a judicial degree program based on providing justice to criminals. This field is significant among all the courses offered to students by different universities in India.
We know that societies without justice for people are easily ruined and badly affected by social evils like robbery, Drugs marketing, kidnapping, etc. In these societies, law, and order lose their fear and position. So this field was launched to provide justice to the victims.
This degree has developed in the last decades as many social injustices have been declared illegal and unacceptable by govt and the public.
- Full Name: Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Duration: The Distance MA Criminal Justice takes two years to Complete.
- Eligibility: A candidate must have BA Degree with a 50% mark minimum from a valuable certified University.
- Degree Type: It is a Master’s or Post graduate degree program.
- Fee: The fee for the MA Criminal Justice Distance education is between 12,500 – 31,000 Rs p.a.
- Salary: A candidate with an MA Criminal Justice degree earn approx. 5 Lakhs per annum at the beginning of their career.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Highlights
|Approx. Fee||INR 12,500 – INR 31,000 per year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education is a 2-Year degree program designed to read and learn criminal justice law. Candidates who qualify for their bachelor’s degree program with a minimum of 50% aggregated marks are eligible to apply. The applicants can apply for admission MA Criminal Justice course at William Carey University – [WCU], Shillong.
Many Universities have started taking admission for MA criminal justice for the 2023 session, such as IGNOU, DU, Dr. BRAU, Jamia Islamia University, and more. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official site of the University.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Application Form 2023
Application forms are available on the official website of the University. Interested students can fill out the form. Here are some important points to remember before filling out the application form.
- Before filling out the application form, students must have to follow the eligibility criteria.
- Keep all documents handy before filling out the application form.
- Fill out all the details correctly and according to educational certificates.
- Download and Print the copy of Application form.
Top Colleges in India for MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA in Criminal Justice Distance Learning programs. The students can check the name of the Top MA Criminal Justice Colleges in India:
- The University Of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow
- Patna University (PU), Patna
- Tata Institute Of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai
- William Carey University – [WCU], Shillong
- OPJS University, Churu
Eligibility Criteria for MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
- Students must hold a BA degree from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 50% must be achieved in exams by the students.
- A student’s entry is determined by the marks they scored in their qualifying exams.
What is MA Criminal Justice Distance Education?
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education: It is a master’s degree program that many universities offer to students at the PG level. Through distance learning, the university makes it possible for students to learn about the field of justice. In this degree program, the university teaches students how to figure out who the real bad guy is and how to punish them within the limits of the law. After getting this degree, students have a lot of job opportunities.
- Easy Entries: Students are offered easy entry to the distance learning mode because of low merit.
- Flexible Schedule: The learning schedule is not rigid and can be changed to fit our routine.
The University of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow
- The students can apply for the MA Criminal Justice course at the University of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai
- The students can apply for the admission to MA Criminal Justice course at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Penology and Correctional Administration||Research Methods and Statistics|
|Criminal Procedures and Evidence||Forensic Science and Forensic Medicine|
|Criminal Law and Special Laws||Vigilance and Security Management|
|Principles of Criminology||
Human Rights in Criminal Justice Administration
What are the Benefits of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education?
- Time flexibility: The candidate can study for their course whenever they want because this program gives them the freedom to do so. The students can take the course without changing what they are already doing.
- Low cost: The MA fee structure for a long distance is almost low. So, the students can pay this fee easily and in small amounts over time. The annual cost of this course is between INR 12,500 – INR 31,000.
- Earn while you learn: You can learn and make money at the same time. The students don’t skip their regular work to take the course. The candidate can write about different kinds of criminals and sell them for a lot of money.
- Online classes: Most MA colleges that are far away give digital copies of books for classes. LMS resources record the lectures and send them to the students.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education in Tamilnadu
Master of Arts in Criminal Justice is a two-year master’s degree program offered by only a few universities in Tamilnadu. TNOU is the only distance University in Tamilnadu that offers an MA Criminal Justice distance education program. Candidates seeking admission must pass BA in Criminal Justice or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Application forms for the new session will be available soon on TNOU’s official website.
Scope of MA Criminal Justice Distance Education
An MA in Criminal Justice through distance education provides a broad scope for individuals interested in the field. It equips students with the knowledge and skills required for careers in law enforcement, corrections, legal services, and more. Distance learning offers flexibility, allowing working professionals to advance their careers while studying remotely. With the demand for criminal justice experts on the rise, this program offers ample opportunities for rewarding careers and professional growth.
Jobs After MA Criminal Justice Distance Education program
As we mentioned above about the scope of the Criminal Justice distance education program. Below are some top job names that will be offered to students after completing this distance master’s program. For these jobs, candidates must pass a government exam.
- Risk analyst
- Civil servant
- Social worker
- Law enforcement officer
- Community development manager
More MA Distance Education Specialization
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: Can MA in Criminal Justice be done in distance education?
Ans: Yes, the MA Criminal Justice program can be done in distance education in India. there are various universities and colleges like Patna University, Tata Institute Of Social Sciences, Lucknow University, etc that offer admission to this course in distance education in the academic year 2023.
Question: What is the qualification required for MA in Criminology?
Ans: Candidates must hold a BA Criminology or equivalent degree with at least 45-50% marks aggregate for admission to MA Criminology distance education.
Be the first to leave a review.