MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2022: It is a 2-years PG course. It is a judicial degree program based upon the provision of justice to criminals. This field is a significant field among all the courses offered to the students by different universities of India. We all know how important it is to provide justice to the victims and punishment to the culprits. The students can check some other MA course.
We know that societies where there is no justice for people, are ruined very easily and are badly affected by social evils like robbery, Drugs marketing, kidnapping, etc. In these types of societies, law and order lose their fear and position. So this field was launched to provide justice to the victims. This degree has developed in the last decades as many social injustices have been declared illegal and unacceptable by govt and the public.
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
MA Criminal Justice Distance Education Admission 2022
- The applicants can apply for the admission MA Criminal Justice course in the William Carey University – [WCU], Shillong.
MA Criminal Justice DDE Eligibility Criteria
- The students must be a BA pass from any recognized university.
- The students must be having above 50% marks in exams.
- Students are entered based on the merit of marks scored by the students in qualifying exams.
What is MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning?
MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning: It is a Masters’ level degree program that many universities offer to the students at the PG stage of learning. students are provided to learn in the stream of justice by the university through the distance mode of learning. In this degree program, students are taught by the university the skills of recognizing the real culprit and giving punishments to the culprit within the limits of our law and order.
students are offered a large number of employments after the completion of this degree. They are provided high salaries per month.
students are offered easy entries to the distance mode of learning because the merit is not that high.
The schedule of learning is not that rigid and can be changed to fit in our routine.
University of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow
The students can apply for the MA Criminal Justice course at the University of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow.
Tata Institute of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai
The students can apply for the admission MA Criminal Justice course in the Tata Institute of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai.
MA Criminal Justice DDE Application Form:
- Students can get the form of application on the official webpage of the university.
- They will have to fill and download it.
MA Criminal Justice Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Criminal Justice Distance Learning. The students can check the name of Top MA Criminal Justice Colleges in India:
- University Of Lucknow – [LU], Lucknow
- Patna University (PU), Patna
- Tata Institute Of Social Sciences – [TISS], Mumbai
- William Carey University – [WCU], Shillong
- OPJS University, Churu