MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022: MA Economics in distance mode is now available to students who are eager to take breakthroughs from full-time courses but aspire for completing their education. Students in this course learn about financial & international, public, macro & microeconomics.
Admission for the next academic session will start soon for MA economics in distance mode. It’s made for students and working individuals. Candidates can read the guidelines on the admission form carefully. Ensure that you have checked your eligibility and the course fee on the registration form. This is a two-year programme divided into four semesters.
Registration for the MA Economics program remains open in UGC-approved institutions throughout the year. However, one can pay an average/approximate fee of INR 500-700 to initiate registration.
The two-year PG degree program in Economics shall need a minimum of UG degree in BA Economics from a UGC, and DEB-approved university. Aspirants shall get a complete insight of eligibility for a Master’s degree program in Economics by reaching out to the established section of “MA Economics Eligibility” in the article section.
Entrance tests are used in some universities/colleges to offer admission to the PG degree program of MA Economics. SOL Delhi conducts the admission cum entrance exam for entry to this program.
MA Economics specialized program was invented to promote learning of subjective points such as Development Economics, Econometrics, Indian Economy, Academic Writing, Public Economics, and more. The degree in the Economics profile of distance education allows aspirants to take benefits such as expense control, time-saving, dual degree opportunity, continue regular activities, and more.
- MA Economics Full Form: Masters of Arts in Economics
- Eligibility: There is a condition of having a BA in Economics or another relevant degree with a 50% score. The criteria may differ from university to university but mostly the admissions are based on merit and in some courses entrance exam is taken.
- Duration: This course may take 2 to 5 years to complete.
- Fee: Its fee may vary in the range from INR 9000 to INR 12000.
- University: In India, students can be enrolled in IGNOU, Mumbai University, KSOU, Sri Venkateswara University, BU, and PU for distance MA Economics.
- Career-wise: A student having a distance MA Economics degree will easily get appointed in private or public sectors. Such candidates get the opportunity to get lucrative packages ranging from INR 5 to 7 LPA.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
This postgraduate degree course generally covers the study of principles of economic theory, micro-and macroeconomics, comparative economic systems, money and banking systems, international economics, quantitative analytical methods, applications to specific industries and public policy issues, etc.
MA Economics Distance Education is two years and the syllabus is divided into four semesters.
MA in Economics degree holders can opt for extra higher studies and careers in different specializations of Economics, Economic Statistics, Development Planning, International Economics, Monetary Economics, Fiscal Economics, Economics of Growth and Development, Environmental Economics, and many more.
MA Economics mostly focuses on topics like public economics, microeconomics, econometry, and financial economics. Students can apply for the MA Economics correspondence course.
Latest University Distance Education 2022
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2022
The process for admission into the DU SOL also the admission process is going on and the last date for admission will be announced soon.
The university like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University etc., shall open the doors of admission online/offline. Applicants can apply to MA Economics two-year (four-semester programs) PG degree after passing a bachelor’s degree in BA Economics. Candidates should earn a minimum score of 50 percent in the qualifying degree.
The universities like IPU conduct entrance exams for admission to the MA Economics PG degree program. However, a maximum entry to the PG degree program is offered on the qualifying exam marks. MA Economics teaches about economic theory, macroeconomics, money banking, international economics, quantitative analytical methods, statistics etc. The students who passed outs of the MA Economics can work as Economist, Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst etc.
MA Economics Distance Education Eligibility
- The students should have a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- If a candidate desires to pursue learning after ending this degree, then one can pursue degree courses like M.Phil and PhD.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4-semesters.
- The students can check the MA Economics Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for MA Economics Distance Learning. It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
Students are also required to send or mail the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
- Business Analyst
- Money Manager
- Corporate Analyst
- Financial Analysts
- Investments Analyst
- Market Analysts
- Investment Banker
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Personal Finance Consultant
- Securities Analyst (more)
The students can get jobs in the top companies like RBI, ICICI Bank, Citi Bank, Kotak, etc.
After completing an MA in Economics, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
MA Economics Colleges in India
The candidates can choose the course from several Universities and Colleges like Delhi University and IGNOU. The candidates can apply for this course at this university.
The students can check the name of top MA Economics Colleges in India;
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Fergusson College
- Miranda House
MA Economics Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus 2022
|I Year||II Year|
|MEC-201||Historical Perspective of Modern Economics||MEC-201||Historical Perspective of Modern Economics|
|MEC-202||Industrial Economics||MEC-202||Industrial Economics|
|MEC-203||Computer Applications in Economic Analysis||MEC-203||Computer Applications in Economic Analysis|
|MEC-204||Economics of Social Sector||MEC-204||Economics of Social Sector|
|MEC-205||Indian Economic Problems and Policy||MEC-205||Indian Economic Problems and Policy|
|MEC-206||Internship & Training||MEC-206||Internship & Training|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process 2022
The admission process for MA Economics distance education runs in two modes: Online, and offline. Aspirants will have either option to complete admission to MA Economics two-year PG degree program. Both structures of admission have been detailed below.
MA Economics DDE Online Admission Process
- Come to the official portal of the University/College/Institute
- Click over “Admission 2022”
- Register with a unique email id, and active mobile number
- Revisit the online admission portal
- Use username, and password to Log In
- Mandatory sections like Personal, and academic need to be filled
- Upload scanned documents
- Review/Pre-view the filled MA Economics admission form
- Deposit fee (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI)
- Download receipt of MA Economics submitted the form
MA Economics DDE Offline Admission Process
- Download/Collect the application form from the official portal/website
- The blank form has to be filled with blue/black ball pen
- Fill up mandatory sections: personal, educational, and communication
- Paste a recent passport-size photograph
- Draw a signature
- Attach self-attested copies (Marksheet/Certificate of 10th/12th/Graduation)
- Visit the authorized admission campus, and submit MA Economics filled form
- Fees will be accepted in the following manner: Cash/Demand Draft/Challan etc.
How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Is this course approved for my job?
Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Disclaimer: All the dates given above are tentative and the information given is only for information purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.