MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023: Admission for the academic session 2023 has been started for MA economics in distance mode in various Universities. It’s made for students and working individuals. MA Economics DDE is a 2-year, 4-semester postgraduate program that deals with market production, consumption, supply, and demand changes. This program’s admission is based on merit or a competitive admission exam. The cost of a course varies based on the institution.
- KKHSOU MA Economics distance education admission deadline has been announced to be 31 March 2023. Click Here
- The deadline for MA economics distance education IGNOU admission has been announced to be 31 March 2023. Click Here
- MSUNIV distance MA Economics admission’s last date for the session 2023 is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- MA Economics correspondence admission 2023 last date announced by Andhra University is 31 March 2023. Click Here
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Economics
- Duration: 2 to 5 years
- Eligibility: Having a BA in Economics or another relevant degree with a 50% score.
- Fee: INR 12,000 to INR 25,000 per year.
- Top University: IGNOU, Mumbai University, KSOU, Sri Venkateswara University, BU, and more.
- Career-wise: A distance MA Economics degree student will easily get appointed in private or public sectors.
It covers macroeconomics, public economics, econometry, and international and financial economics. Professionals in this field may expect their annual salary to range from INR 5 to 7 LPA. Top recruiters like ICICI Bank, RBI, Citi Bank, Bank of India, Indian Institute of Technology, Accenture, HSBC, and Indian Statistical Institute provide tons of job opportunities every year to the aspirants of this field with a good annual package.
MA Economics Distance Education Highlights
|Programme Name||MA Economic Distance Education|
|Fees||INR 12,000 to INR 25,000 per year|
Is MA Economics Distance Education worth it?
MA Economics Distance Education degree is worthwhile owing to its demand in numerous economic sectors of the country, and frequent recruitments are made for this field.
- Skills: Here, the candidates will become economic experts by acquiring data collection skills, data analysis, and interpretation skills, research skills, teamwork skills, editing and writing skills, and a complete understanding of economic concepts.
- Time Flexibility: An economics degree is now accessible in distance mode that, despite fixed time classes, allows candidates to choose when to take a lecture or how much to spend on it and when to end their study duration.
- Fee and Cost: It is the most affordable course having a reasonable fee structure of INR 12000 to 25000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Among various advantages, one important advantage is that students can complete their studies without leaving their jobs, which is needed to have financial support.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
MA Economics Distance Education Admission 2023
Applications are inviting by most of the universities for MA Economics distance education admission 2023, and the last date announced to register is 31 March 2023. But it is vary in different universities. So, make sure of the deadline of the particular university to which you want to get admission for the MA Economics course in distance learning mode by visiting the official website.
A university like ANUCDE, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, KKHSOU, MSUNIV, IGNOU, Andhra University, etc., has opened the doors of admission online/offline. Applicants can apply to MA Economics two-year (four-semester programs) PG degree after passing a bachelor’s degree in BA Economics. Candidates should earn a minimum score of 50 percent in the qualifying degree.
The universities like IPU conduct entrance exams for admission to the MA Economics PG degree program. However, a maximum entry to the PG degree program is offered on the qualifying exam marks. MA Economics teaches about economic theory, macroeconomics, money banking, international economics, quantitative analytical methods, statistics, etc. The students who pass outs the MA in Economics can work as economists, Credit Analysts, Financial Analysts, etc.
MA Economics Distance Education Eligibility
- Students should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Previous degree with a minimum of 50% marks is compulsory.
- There is no age limit.
MA Economics Distance Education Fee
- The students can check the MA Economics Average Fee range of INR 12,000 to INR 25,000 Per Year.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for MA Economics Distance Learning. It could be changed according to the university Guidelines.
MA Economics Distance Education Documents required
Students are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA Economics Distance Education Career Opportunities
|Business Analyst||Investment Banker|
|Money Manager||Marketing Manager|
|Corporate Analyst||Operations Manager|
|Financial Analysts||Personal Finance Consultant|
|Investments Analyst||Securities Analyst (more)|
- The students can get jobs in top companies like RBI, ICICI Bank, Citi Bank, Kotak, etc.
- After completing an MA in Economics, The students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
MA Economics Top Colleges in India
The candidates can choose Course Distance Education from several Universities and Colleges like Delhi University and IGNOU. The candidates can apply for this course at this university.
The students can check the name of top MA Economics Colleges in India;
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Loyola College, Chennai
- Fergusson College
- Miranda House
MA Economics Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Economics Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|MEC-201||Historical Perspective of Modern Economics||MEC-201||Historical Perspective of Modern Economics|
|MEC-202||Industrial Economics||MEC-202||Industrial Economics|
|MEC-203||Computer Applications in Economic Analysis||MEC-203||Computer Applications in Economic Analysis|
|MEC-204||Economics of Social Sector||MEC-204||Economics of Social Sector|
|MEC-205||Indian Economic Problems and Policy||MEC-205||Indian Economic Problems and Policy|
|MEC-206||Internship & Training||MEC-206||Internship & Training|
MA Economics Distance Education Admission Process 2023
Applications are accepted both online and offline for the distance education Master of Arts in Economics program. The MA Economics two-year PG program offers two paths for admission. The parts of each admissions process are given below:
MA Economics DDE Online Admission Process
- Come to the official portal of the University/College/Institute
- Click over “Admission”
- Register with a unique email id and active mobile number
- Revisit the online admission portal
- Use username and password to Log In
- Mandatory sections like Personal and academic need to be filled
- Upload scanned documents
- Review/Pre-view the filled MA Economics admission form
- Deposit fee (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI)
- Download the receipt of the MA Economics submitted the form
MA Economics DDE Offline Admission Process
- Download/Collect the application form from the official portal/website
- The blank form has to be filled with blue/black ball pen
- Fill up mandatory sections: personal, educational, and communication
- Paste a recent passport-size photograph
- Draw a signature
- Attach self-attested copies (Marksheet/Certificate of 10th/12th/Graduation)
- Visit the authorized admission campus, and submit MA Economics filled form
- Fees will be accepted in the following manner: Cash/Demand Draft/Challan etc.
MA Economics Distance Education FAQs?
Question 1: How can I take admission?
Ans: One can apply for admission either online or offline ( i.e. filling a form with your own handwriting). If you face any difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. You can mail all documents to your mail id and pay fees online.
Question 2: How can I pay fees?
Ans: Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Question 3: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans: Yes, the Courses offered by our institute are approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and any govt examination.
Question 4: Is MA Economics from a distance valid?
Ans: It is valid to take the course MA Economics through distance learning mode.
Disclaimer: All the dates given above are tentative, and the information given is only for information purposes.
Be the first to leave a review.