MA English Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2022-23: The MA English Course fee structure is approximate and can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MA English Distance Education in Gujarat.
The Master of Arts in English syllabus has 16 courses – Two years divided into four semesters. Out of these, students need to study 14 within the English Department and choose two from several courses offered by other Humanities or Social Sciences departments.
MA English Distance Education in Gujarat Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 13,500 per year/*|
|Course name||MA English|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA English Distance Education Admission in Gujarat
- Students can get admission in the course if they are eligible; for admission, students must have graduated with a minimum passing 45% marks score. Students can get admission online and offline in the course, but it depends on the university/College. Students need to visit the university/college official website; the application form will be available, fill in the all-important details as required, check it properly, and click on the submit button. Candidates need to visit the university/college campus for the offline admission process.
- The applicants can apply for the Admission MA English course in Kolkata at Asutosh College.
- The Candidates should have passed a Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Time-Period of this course 2 Years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The students can check the MA English Average Fee range INR 40,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
- Students interested and know about English literature, culture, tradition, etc., are suitable for this program.
- Aspirants who want to become a teacher, translators, and lecture also can apply for this program.
- Students having the best teaching aptitude and other relevant skills are also appropriate for this program.
What are the Benefits of MA in English Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA (Master of Arts) English Distance Learning.
MA English Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA English Distance Learning in Gujarat. The students can check the name of Top MA English Colleges in India:
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- BJB Autonomous College – [BJB], Bhubaneswar
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University – [BRAOU], Hyderabad
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University- [YCMOU], Nashik
The students can get jobs in top areas like Script Writer, Editor, Teacher, Journalist, etc.
Advance Program in Master of Arts in English
- Ph.D. (English)
- M.Phil. (English)
MA English Distance Education in Gujarat Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-II)|
|Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-II)|
|Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction (Part- II)|
|Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama (Part- II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry (Part – II)|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|American Literature (Part-I)||Critical Theory (Part-II)|
|Critical Theory (Part-I)||Indian Writing in English (Part-II)|
|Indian Writing in English (Part-I)||American Literature (Part-II)|
|(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-I)||(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-II)|
|(Opt. ii) English Language (Part-I)||(Opt. ii) English Language (Part-II)|
|(Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-I)||(Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-II)|
|(Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-I)||(Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-II)|
|(Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-I)||(Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-II)|
More Courses after 12th
Be the first to leave a review.