MA English Distance Education in Bangalore: MA English is a master’s degree program offered for a duration of two years in numerous UGC-approved state and private colleges/universities in Karnataka. The course is intended to cover English literature from the classical to the modern era.
The course comprises subjects based on medieval poetry, language, comprehension, Shakespeare, Geoffrey Chaucer, and more. Here, candidates will learn elements of literature like metaphysical poetry, tragic drama, romanticism, etc. A distance learning program is being offered in plenty of universities, and colleges of Karnataka. Approximately, candidates are required to pay INR 20k to 42k to complete the degree program.
MA English Full Form: Masters of Arts in English
Eligibility: For becoming eligible in the case of MA English distance education admissions, one will need to have a 10+2+3 degree in a relevant stream of study. The minimum 50% marks of the students are observed in merit criteria.
Duration: Usual time period of this course is 2 years.
Fee: There is a fee charged between INR 6300 to INR 57000.
University: The Universities in Bangalore Karnataka offering distance MA English are the Directorate of Distance Education Bangalore University, and Jain Online University, among others.
Career-wise: These graduates can get a chance of working as a scriptwriter, editors, journalists, and teachers to make their career with an annual salary of INR 3-4 LPA.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 for MA English Distance Education in Bangalore has begun and the last date of admission is 09 September 2022. Click Here
- MA English Distance Education admission at DU SOL for academic session 2022-23is 30 September 2022. Click Here
- Madras University has started the last date for admission in MA English Distance Education course is 05 September 2022. Click Here
MA English Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
MA English Distance Education in Bangalore Admission 2022-23
MA English ODL Bangalore two-year (four-semester) program is available in numerous universities like KSOU, Jain University, Mysore University, etc. Interested candidates will have an online, and offline mode to apply for the MA English program. The average fee of the PG literature program is INR 12-15k. Here, students will enhance their knowledge of world literature that includes British, American, African, Caribbean etc.
MA English Distance Education in Bangalore Eligibility
The students aspiring admission in MA English Distance Education in Bangalore for the academic session 2022-23 should possess multiple conditions such as:
- The aspirants must have passed the bachelor level education from a recognized institution,
- A minimum score of 45% is needed by the applicants in previous qualifications,
- Some universities will conduct entrance exams that will be necessary to pass by the applicants.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MA English Average Fee range INR 40,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of MA English Part-time Learning in Bangalore?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA English Distance Learning in Bangalore.
- The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Journalist, Editor, Script Writer, Teacher, etc.
MA English Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA English Distance Learning in Bangalore. The candidates can check the name of the Top MA English Colleges in India:
- BJB Autonomous College – [BJB], Bhubaneswar
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University- [YCMOU], Nashik
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University – [BRAOU], Hyderabad
Karnataka State Open University Eligibility MA English in Bangalore
Admission to the literature-oriented master’s degree in English will require some eligibility in the KSOU.
- Candidates must secure the academic qualification in the following manner: 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from an approved Karnataka State university or college.
- Qualified aspirants from any other state/central universities/institutes of India with a Bachelor’s degree with English as a primary subject can also apply.
- The minimum percentage to hold at the undergraduate level is 50.
- Some special categories like SC/ST can apply with a minimum percentage of 45.
- No entrance test would be needed for a PG Master’s degree in English.
KSOU Admission MA English 2022
KSOU MA English admission begins in an online mode on June 20 June 2022. The last date to enroll to the master’s degree program of literature is 30 August 2022. Applicants can also apply offline through regional/learner support centers of the KSOU. The registration cum application form fee for the KSOU MA English program is INR 300. It would be required to deposit alongside a part of the admisson fee. No entrance test would be conducted for admission to the KSOU MA English program.
Mysore University Admission MA English 2022
Mysore University MA English 2022 admission form will be accepted from 01 August 2022 to 30 September 2022. The University will accept hard copy of the filled MA English form. Thus, aspirants are required to download a blank application form from the Mysore University DDE portal. The application or registration form fee is INR 400. A filled form with significant documents must be submitted to the established regional centre of Mysore University. The deposit of Mysore PG English program fees should also be made offline.
Jain University Admission MA English 2022
The Jain University MA English 2022 admission process for the July cycle has started. Applicants can make online registration for the Jain MA English two-year DDE program by reaching out to the Apply Online Jain portal.
The admissions process of a university is structured into six simple steps, which include registering yourself, verifying your email, filling out the application form online, paying fees, and submitting the application. The filled-in form has to be submitted to the admission office of Jain University. The one-time registration fee for the MA English program is INR 2,500. The distance university will not include any entrance tests for admission to the MA English program.
MA English Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-II)|
|Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-II)|
|Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-II)|
|Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama (Part- II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction (Part- II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry (Part – II)|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Critical Theory (Part-I)||Critical Theory (Part-II)|
|Indian Writing in English (Part-I)||Indian Writing in English (Part-II)|
|American Literature (Part-I)||American Literature (Part-II)|
|(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-I)||(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-II)|
|(Opt. ii) English Language (Part-I)||(Opt. ii) English Language (Part-II)|
|(Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-I)||(Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-II)|
|(Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-I)||(Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-II)|
|(Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-I)||(Opt. iii) New Literatures (Part-II)|
MA English Distance Education in Bangalore Admission Process
The admission gate of the MA English ODL program in Karnataka located universities opens online/offline. Candidates can make a registration for the Master’s degree program in English by using any convenient option. Both are structurally provided in the sections below.
MA English ODL in Bangalore Online Process
- Open a suitable browser to visit the university or institution that has been established in Karnataka.
- Discover the registration procedure with the help of admission notification.
- Press “register” to build a MA English admission account.
- Information needed for registration includes the candidates’ names, email addresses, mobile numbers, and more.
- Access the MA English ODL admission website once more.
- To access the admission account, a candidate must log in using credentials.
- The Dashboard has unfinished sections for a personal profile, education, communication, document submission, and other things.
- Uploading documents is necessary after providing the relevant information.
- Upload documents in JPEG, JPG, or PDF formats for the MA English ODL form.
- Check that all of the information is correct before paying for the MA English ODL form
- You can deposit fees using various techniques including debit cards, net banking, and credit cards.
MA English Distance Education In Bangalore Offline Admission Process
- Reach out to the authorized college/university to request a MA English blank application form.
- Before filling out the MA English ODL form, read the instructions.
- All sections of an online form must be filled in flawlessly.
- After completing the form, students are required to attest to the documents.
- Documents to be self-attested are 10th & 12th mark sheets, certificates, and passport-size photos.
- Go to the admissions office Karnataka-based university/college to submit the filled form, and supporting documents.
- Candidates can use any convenient method to pay their MA English program fee.
- The MA English offline form submission receipt must be kept for future reference.
Be the first to leave a review.