MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2023: MA English across various institutes of Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh is offered in distance mode. Students having less time available for studies can benefit from this type of learning. This course includes all about English Literature and History. A MA English Distance Education course in Hyderabad is 2 years. The students are provided with the opportunity to grab the essential information for making their career count.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in English
- Eligibility: Completed Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: Approx INR 8,000 to 15,000 Per Year ( As per the University)
- Top University: Acharya Nagarjuna University Center for Distance Education, Andhra University School of Distance Education, Dravidian University DDE, and Sri Padmavati Visvavidyalaya University.
- Career-Wise: Work as a content writer, translator, stenographer, professor, and editor.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Highlights
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||INR 8,000 to 15,000 Per Year ( As per University)|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 5 LPA.|
Is MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad worth it?
Yes, the MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad course is worthwhile because of its multiple benefits, like the wide range of career opportunities. This can be studied from any distance institute in Hyderabad.
- Skills: The distance MA English course will enable students to acquire skills that are important not only from the professional aspect but also from personal aspects, including written and verbal communication skills, critical thinking, active listening, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: Students in this course can decide their study schedules; how, when, and how much to study becomes the choice of students.
- Fee and Cost: The cost to study a distance MA English course at any distance college of the university of Hyderabad is about INR 8000 to 15000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Every student who wants to continue higher education and work together can enrol in a distance course that will allow him to do both tasks together.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission 2023
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad is offered by state, central, and private Universities like BRAOU, English & Foreign Languages University, Kakatiya University, etc. Admission to the MA English program in distance-rooted institutions shall primarily be granted on qualifying merit. However, one should be ready for the entrance test if he/she is applying to the selected university.
A master’s degree program in MA English includes learning literary criticism and American, African, Caribbean, Australian, and Canadian literature. Here, learners will also be required to study significant subjects like poetry, prose, novels, and short stories of various ages. A Master’s degree holder in English can elevate a career as a lecturer, copywriter, newspaper editor, author, content writer, etc.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Eligibility Criteria
There are a lot of universities in Hyderabad that offer an MA in English Distance Education. The candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks. The time duration of the MA English distance education course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters. The candidates can check the MA English distance education in Hyderabad. The average fee range is INR 8,000 to 15,000 Per Year ( As per the University)
What are the Benefits of MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad?
Students who enroll in MA English through Distance Education in Hyderabad are better prepared for a variety of job options. A student pursuing a Master of Arts in English has the potential to be recruited for a variety of positions within the business. In recent years, students have shown a greater willingness and interest in participating in online master’s degree programmes.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Job Area
- After the MA English distance education in Hyderabad course, The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Journalist, Script Writer, Teacher, Editor, etc.
MA English Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad. The candidates can check the name of the Top MA English Colleges in India:
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University- [YCMOU], Nashik
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- BJB Autonomous College – [BJB], Bhubaneswar
MA English Colleges in Telangana
Here is the list of Universities located in the Telangana state of India that currently offer a correspondence MA English programme. Candidates who wish to pursue an MA in English distance education in Hyderabad can apply to any of these universities by visiting the official site.
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar Open University – [BRAOU], Hyderabad
- English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- Osmania University, Hyderabad
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad: BRAOU Admission
The Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) will release an admission notification for a Master’s degree in English Programs for the 2023 session soon. For the academic year 2023-24, The Open University accepts online applications from qualified individuals for admission to MA English two-year pg degree program.
Interested and qualified students must submit their applications online by the deadline at the www.braouonline.in website for bras online admission. For this academic year, Dr BR Ambedkar Open University is accepting online forms for direct admission into the MA English two-year course program.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad: BRAOU Eligibility
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in English or any field.
- It is required applicants should have scored a minimum of fifty per cent in the qualifying exam.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Syllabus
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1660-1798 (Part II)||Indian Writing in English (Part-I)||American Literature (Part II)|
|Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part II)||Critical Theory (Part-I)||Critical Theory (Part II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction(Part-I)||Literature in English: 1550-1660 (Part II)||American Literature (Part-I)||Indian Writing in English (Part II)|
|Literature in English: 1798-1914 (Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-i) Fiction (Part- II)||(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part-I)||(Opt. i) Colonial and Post-Colonial Studies (Part II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-ii) Drama (Part- II)||(Opt. ii) English Language (Part-I)||(Opt. ii) English Language (Part II)|
|Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part-I)||Literature in English: 1914-2000 (Part II)||(Opt. i) Literature and Gender (Part-I)||Literature and Philosophy (Part II)|
|Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry(Part-I)||Study of a Genre (Option-iii) Poetry (Part – II)||(Opt. ii) Literature and Philosophy (Part-I)||Literature and Gender (Part II)|
|(Opt. iii) New Literature (Part-I)||New Literatures (Part II)|
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Admission Process 2023
The admission pathway to the MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Degree program for two years has been booked online or offline in the numerous UGC-approved universities or colleges in India. Details of the admission process can be fetched through the mentioned modes below.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Offline Admission Process
- Download, buy, or pick up an application form from the university in Hyderabad.
- Before beginning the MA English Offline form-filling portion, read all the relevant guidelines.
- The academic and personal documents presence would assist a candidate in accurately completing the MA English offline form.
- Use just capital letters and block style when writing.
- Only a blue ballpoint pen may be used to fill out the paper form.
- Compile all entered data from personal and academic documents.
- Include all supporting documentation, including test results, certificates, and passport-size photos.
- To verify & submit documents, get in touch with a regional/admission centre.
- Pay the registration fee and the MA English DDE course deposit.
- Before leaving the campus, you should have a receipt and a confirmation.
MA English Distance Education in Hyderabad Online Admission Process
- Go to the official website.
- Select “Fresh Admission” from the “Register Online” drop-down option.
- To continue with the registration, carefully read the directions and click the “Submit” option.
- Candidates must now click the “Click Here for New Registration” button and enter the necessary information into the registration form.
- Registration Information shall require: Username, applicant’s full name, email address, Passphrase, Mobile number
Complete the 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates will get an email with their login information (Username and password).
- They must log in with their username and password before filling out the application form with the required personal information.
- Candidates must now upload a scanned copy of their passport-size photo, signature, and results from any previous exams. Candidates must now upload a scanned copy of their passport-size photo, signature, and previous exam results.
- The documents must follow the format and size requirements.
- Check the completed application form to see sure all the information is accurate.
- Use a debit/credit card, ATM card, or net banking to pay the application afterwards.
MA English Program in Delhi Distance Universities
The distance MA in English is a graduate program for people who want to learn about literature and improve their analytical abilities. You will learn to analyze the writing of many authors and poets to develop your insights and criticisms. This is an opportunity for people who want to pursue careers in research or teaching.
Aspirants can study for the master’s degree program in English in Delhi-located colleges or institutions like Ramjas College, Gargi College, Miranda House College, IGNOU, and more. The average fee for the MA English program in the national capital can be between INR 5870 to INR 13560 Per Year ( As per University). Students can deposit fees yearly or in semesters, and admission shall be processed after educational or entrance test performance.
MA English Program in Noida Distance Universities
Distance MA in English is one of the most popular specialized courses in art education. The advanced study of poetry, prose, drama, & linguistics is part of the MA English program. It provides you with the opportunity to thoroughly research a variety of global themes.MA distance By studying English, you can learn about literature from the beginning to the present. It also makes us aware of the linguistic obstacles and long-term political and cultural changes.
If you are aiming to study the MA English program from a Noida Located institution, candidates can have several options in the form of distance, private universities, and colleges. Applicants can apply for an MA English Distance program at Amity University Noida, Sharda University, Maharishi University, and more. The course fee of MA English programs in the state and private-run institutions ranges between INR 5870 to INR 13560 Per Year ( As per the University)
Distance Education University In Hyderabad
|University in Hyderabad|
|English & Foreign Languages University||BRAOU|
|EFLU Distance Education||Kakatiya University Distance Education|
|MANUU Distance University||Osmania University Distance Education|
What is a Master of Arts in English?
The MA in English covers many English Literature topics, mostly Drama, Poetry, Linguistics, and Prose. Literature is a very broad subject, so students can choose electives and choose to specialize in a certain area. After getting a Master’s degree in English, you can either continue to get a Doctorate in English or start working in fields like teaching, journalism, language translation, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.