MA English Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA English is a master’s degree program offered for two years at numerous UGC and DEB-approved universities and institutions. Soon, universities/colleges will begin the admissions process for MA English distance education programs for the next session. The expected last date to apply for this programme will be 31 March 2023 (tentative). Before the last admission date, interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees.
- The deadline for submission of online application for MA English admission under distance learning mode at BAOU is 31 March 2023. Click here
- The last date for submission of online applications for Tezpur University MA English admission 2023 through distance learning mode is 31 March 2023. Click here
- The last date to apply at KKHSOU for Distance MA English admission is 25 March 2023. Click here
- MA English Distance Education IGNOU Admission 2023 last date is 27 March 2023. Click here
- Full-Form of Course Name: Masters of Arts in English
- Duration: 2 years.
- Eligibility: Students with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in bachelor’s degrees can apply to this degree program.
- Fee: Average annual fee is approx INR 13,600 to INR 20,000.
- Top University: IGNOU, TNOU, Jain University, KSOU, etc.
- Career-Wise: Distance MA English provides huge opportunities to students with job positions like a scriptwriter, teacher, journalist, and editor.
BA English will cover English literature from ancient times to the present. Students get into this program based on how well they do on entrance exams or their grades. The price of a course varies from school to school. The course covers topics like Shakespeare, Geoffrey Chaucer, language, understanding, and medieval poetry.
In this part, candidates will learn about literary elements like metaphysical poetry, tragic drama, romanticism, etc. If you already have a bachelor’s degree and want to keep learning while working or doing something else, the MA English distance education program may be a good choice.
MA English Distance Education Highlights
|Fees||INR 13,600 to INR 20,000 per year|
|Average Salary||INR 3.5 LPA to 5 LPA|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
Why MA English Distance Education?
MA English Distance Education is a specialized course that offers students the opportunity to grab information in depth about the various concepts related to the English language. The students, after enrolling in this course, get to build up their knowledge and skills about the various concepts used in the discipline.
MA English Distance Education course is flexible and accessible for students. In India, Most students cannot join university through the regular mode, and the reason behind it they are also doing Jobs. The vast majority of students are not able to approach MA English. Now, MA English Distance learning opens the doors of success for aspirants, and after this course, students also can apply as content writers, teachers, translators, stenographers, editors, etc.
Is Distance MA English Worth it?
Each industry requires professionals for English because it is an official language. This MA course in English can be worth it if you get a grip on English skills through the study of this course.
- Skills: Getting admission to MA English distance can provide you with English communication, speech skills, professional talking behavior skills, self-confidence skills, English presentation skills, computer operating skills, poetry skills, and literature skills.
- Time Flexibility: The timing facility of this distance MA degree allows you to schedule your favorite hours for study. These hours don’t matter from day to night; you can select anytime.
- Fee and Cost: Distance, MA in English, is cost-effective. It is cheaper and affordable due to its multiple benefits. This program’s tuition cost is approximately INR 13,600 to INR 20,000 per annum.
- Earn While You Learn: This distance program enables you to do a job or other work while learning the syllabus of this program.
MA English Distance Education Admission 2023-24
MA English program introduces and is centred around literature and theories. The course covers world literature that includes British, American, African, Caribbean, Australian, Canadian, Indian, etc. Students can increase their academic knowledge by equipping themselves with poetry, short stories, and novels by learning from various writers.
The two-year MA English program admission typically relies on completing a UG degree in English from an approved university. However, some universities like SOL DU conducts entrance test to offer admission. The program fee begins at INR 11,000 and goes to approximately INR 33,000.
The literature-oriented PG degree program in English motivates learners to be creative in linguistic art. This degree can be studied with the availability of online supporting materials on the university’s official sites. Reading the complete article, one shall get the scope of possibilities for MA English.
- Duration: The time duration of this degree is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- Fee: The students can check the Course MA English Average Fee ranges of INR 13,600 to INR 20,000 per annum.
UGC and DEB-approved universities and institutions offer a two-year distance MA English program. universities/colleges have started the admissions process for MA English distance education programs for the January session 2023.
IGNOU MA English Admission
MA English Distance Education admission has been going on at IGNOU for the January 2023 session, and the last date announced by IGNOU for submission of the online registration form for admission is 27 March 2023. The registration of candidates can be made by the official admission portal @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
A critical and analytical ability as well as a sense of self-confidence must also be developed in the learners. The 64-credit program has a two-tier structure: two compulsory core courses over two years and two optional modules that can be taken at any time. There are 8 credits in each course.
|Minimum Duration||2 Years|
|Maximum Duration||4 Years|
|Course Fee||INR 13,600 to INR 20,000 per year|
|Minimum Age||No bar|
|Maximum Age||No bar|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.|
Nagarjuna University MA English Distance Education
Aspiring students for the course must visit the university’s official website and fill out the application form for admission. Nagarjuna University provides advanced learning options to students that prepare them in every possible manner so they can easily match up with the professional competition.
LPU MA English Distance Education Admission
The course enables the learner to avail the prospect of increasing their research expertise and getting acquainted with English literature. The University Grants Commission recognizes our MA (English) Distance Education Degree – Distance Education Bureau (UGC DEB) and is treated at par with regular degrees as per UGC. LPU University provides Quality education at quite an affordable fee that every student can pay.
|Duration||Eligibility Criteria||Fee Per Semester|
|2 years (Maximum 4 years)||Graduation in any discipline or equivalent||Rs. 6000/-|
MA English Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates who possess a legal degree of BA in English from any known college in India are eligible to apply for entry into this degree program.
- If one wishes to continue learning after MA English, one can opt for degree courses like M.PHIL, PGDM, and PhD.
- Master of Arts (English) can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s Degree from a reputed university or college.
- The candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree (BA) with a minimum of 50% marks.
Students are also required to send, or mail scanned document copies of their early academics, which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
|Trainer – Spoken English||Content Writer / Trainer – English|
|English Translator||English Tutor|
|Junior Parliamentary Reporter (English)||Customer Support Executive – English & Hindi|
|English Editor||English Proof Reader|
|Translator / Interpreter||English Language Specialist / Media Analyst|
|English Faculty – Educational Institutes||Stenographer (English)|
- MA English Distance Education is the most popular course in India. The students can get the jobs like Editor, Journalist, Script, Teacher, Writer, and many more. Also, checking the Admission Process is the basis of Entrance Exams.
- After completing an MA in English, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs. 3,00,000 to Rs 4,00,000 LPA.
MA English Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA English Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMEN-103||Non-Fictional Prose||IMTSMEN-203||Indian English Literature|
|IMTSMEN-104||Twentieth-Century English Literature||IMTSMEN-204||Literary Theory & Research Documentation|
|IMTSMEN-105||Internship & Training||IMTSMEN-205||Internship & Training|
MA English Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- First, students need to visit the university/college website.
- The application form will be available on the website link.
- Provide the all-important details as requested on the application form.
- After filling out all the details, check it over and attach the necessary documents.
- Click the submit button when all processes have been completed.
MA English Colleges in India
The candidates can check the name of top MA English Colleges in India;
- Miranda House, Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi
- Mithibai College, Mumbai
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
MA English Distance Education in Noida
- Admission opportunities for a Master’s degree program in English to the Noida-located UGC-approved colleges/institutions raise massively in recent years. The arrival, and expansion of private, and govt institutions like Amity, and IGNOU have offered options to candidates to boom their academic careers.
- Admission to the MA English program in the ODL to Noida-based universities or colleges begins in January and July cycles. An approximate fee for the MA English Distance program is seen between 12-23k. The average registration fee for an English literature-oriented program at the master’s level is INR 300. Distance universities approve admission to MA English programs on academic merit.
MA English Distance Education in Mumbai
- An admission process for the MA English program in distance universities/colleges begins in the academic/calendar year cycle. There are various private, central, and deemed-to-be universities that start admission to MA English programs such as Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Mithibai College of Arts, and more.
- Admission to MA English program in the open, and distance mode will be offered to candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in English. The average fee of the MA English program in distance-guided universities ranges from 11k to 27k. A fee for the MA English distance program can be deposited yearly.
MA English Distance Education in Pune
- An admission opportunity to the Pune-established institutes of the MA English program shall very soon commence. The admission window for a master’s degree in English is structured in the online/offline modes under various universities.
- Candidates shall have options in the name of Poona College of Arts, Modern College of Arts, Institute of Advanced Studies in English, etc. A literature-oriented PG degree program has an approximate fee of INR 16,000 to INR 24,300. Admission to the Master’s degree would be given after the scores at the academic or undergraduate level.
MA English Distance Education Career Prospects
It is possible to pursue a career in English after completing a MA through distance education. Job opportunities after MA English Distance Education vary based on specialization and market demand. Different sectors offer job opportunities after completing the MA English Distance Education course. These are the most common jobs graduates get after graduating with MA English Distance Education:
- Public Servant
FAQs Regarding MA English Distance Education?
Ques 1: How can I take admission?
Ans: One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. a filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents to your mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques 2: How can I pay the fees?
Ans: Students can pay their fees by online payment procedures, like Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques 3: Is this course approved for my job?
Ans: Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.