MA Film Studies Distance Education Admission 2024-24: This program is designed for dedicated students interested in learning more about the film industry’s critical and artistic background. In addition to acquiring technical skills, you can learn about the film’s history, economics, and genres. MA Film Studies distance education is a 2-year postgraduate course. We watch a movie but don’t know how much work has been done in making it. Those who do a job or other work can also enroll in this course, which is available in distance mode.
This degree is one of the most famous degrees offered to candidates in India. This field is new in the market and has done a lot of business in a few months. This field has touched the skies of success in no time. This field is trending in the market due to its vitality and uniqueness. The scope of this field is so broad that it is difficult to recognize its limits.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Admission Updates; February 2024
- According to UGC guidelines, no university in India offers MA Film Studies course via distance learning.
- We will inform you as soon as UGC changes its policies and begins offering MA Film Studies courses in open learning mode.
- MA Film Studies course was done in distance mode by several universities, and it may be restarted in the future we will let you know about admissions when it will open.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Highlights
|Master of Arts in Film Studies
|INR 15800 to INR 100000 Per Year ( As per University)
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MA Film Studies Distance Education Admission 2024-25
MA Film Studies distance education admission commonly opens in various UGC-approved universities and institutions in India in the first week of August. Applicants can apply for admission to the MA Film Studies PG degree program till the fourth week of September. The universities that approve the two-year master’s degree program include Annamalai University, Bharathiar University, Bharathidasan University, and more.
The minimum eligibility for admission to the PG Film Studies program of MA is securing a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute in India. The average fee for a master’s degree program in Film Studies ranges between INR 15800- INR 100000 Per Year ( As per University)
Ambedkar University MA Admission 2024
There are very rare universities in India that offer MA Film Studies programs. One is “Ambedkar University” which provides a two-year PG degree program. Admission to the MA Film Studies program is guaranteed on the general performance of a bachelor’s degree. Candidates can visit Ambedkar University’s official portal or collect application forms offline to apply for the MA Film Studies program. The full-time course fee of the Ambedkar University MA Film Studies Program is INR 1.25 lacs.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Eligibility 2024
- Students must have done a BA in Film Studies from any recognized board in India.
- They must have got above 40% marks in exams.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Fee
The candidates can check the MA Film Studies Average Fee range of INR 15800- INR 100000 Per Year (As per the University).
What is MA Film Studies Distance Education?
MA Film Studies Distance Education: It is a master’s degree program that is available to applicants at the PG level of education from various universities. This degree in filmmaking is provided to applicants. In this degree program, they are taught the creative and technical aspects of filmmaking. Additionally, they learn how to make a movie more entertaining and how to raise the bar on movie quality. Candidates are presented with several work opportunities in various areas of the film business after earning this degree.
Easy Entries: Candidates can enter this degree program easily, as the university doesn’t demand high marks.
Cost Of Fuel: Learning through a distance learning mode saves much fuel.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Job Area
- The candidates can get jobs in the top areas of Magazines, Newspapers, Film Production Houses, etc.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Application Form
Students who want to pursue the MA in Film Studies course in distance mode must fill out the application form before the last date. The form can be found on the official website of the university. It is mandatory to fill in all details correctly in the form. If the details found on the form are incorrect, the form will be rejected.
MA Film Studies Distance Education Admission Process 2024-25
In order to apply for admission to the MA Film Studies ODL program, a number of steps must be completed. We will be able to better understand the processes if we follow the following arrangements. In order to apply for a distance education MA in Film Studies, here are the steps you have to follow:
Admission Through Regional Centres
- The applicant must submit their MA Film Studies ODL application via the official website by selecting the “Admission Portal” link or going straight to the nearest Regional Center or Head Office.
- The candidate must upload the necessary, scanned, self-attested documents.
- The candidate must provide all essential original documents and one set of photocopies to the nearest Regional Centers/headquarters.
- A candidate must pay the required admission fee following document verification.
- The applicant must pay the application cost.
- The candidate can pick up their ID card, study materials, and roll number after confirmation of admission.
Admission Through Learner Support Centres
- The candidate must bring the required self-attested documentation to the closest Learner Support Center.
- The student will receive guidance from Learner Support Centers, which will also check the paperwork for eligibility.
- The required documentation must be uploaded through the official site by Learner Support Centers.
- The concerned Regional Center/headquarters, which checks the documentation, must provide the go-ahead to Learner Support Centers.
- The candidate must pay the required admission fee following document verification and approval.
- The applicant must pay the application cost online for MA Film Studies distance education admission.
- For document verification, the candidate must visit the relevant Regional Centers/headquarters with all the required original papers, payment receipts, and one set of photocopies of the original documents.
- Candidate can obtain their roll number, study materials, and identification cards.
Important Documents Required for MA Film Studies Distance Education
- Identity proof.
- Valid degrees in attested form.
MA Film Studies Syllabus?
The course provides students with an in-depth study of the history, theory, and practice of film. It covers topics such as the fundamentals of film language, film criticism, and film production. It also covers topics such as film theory, film aesthetics, and film genres. There are four semesters in the MA Film Studies program. The following table shows the semester-wise breakdown of the MA Film Studies curriculum.
|Film Language: Introduction to Practical Criticism
|Film Theory 1
|Early Film Forms
|Cinematic Realism in Global Context
|Indian Cinema: Industry and Popular Forms
|Hollywood Cinema and Its Peripheries
|New Waves across the World
|Evolution of Cinema as Art
|Facets of Indian Cinema
|Sequence and Script Analysis
|Basics of Filmmaking
|Basics of Visual and Sound Images
|Contemporary Critical Theory
|Film Theory 2
|Globalization, Culture, and New Media
|Indian Cinema: Alternative Practices
|Film Theory 3
|Television and Popular Culture in India
|Contemporary Asian Cinema
|Sound and Music in Cinema
|Stardom and Commerce
|Subject and Sensorium
|Images and Signs in Cinema
|Psyche and Screen
MA Film Studies Distance Learning India
Many popular universities offer MA Film Studies distance education courses in India for those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in Film Studies or its equivalent from any valid university. Jadavpur University, Ambedkar University, Sri Ramswaroop Memorial University, West Bengal State University, Mumbai University, etc., are the names of some popular universities that offer this master’s degree program in India.
MA Film Studies Mumbai University
Mumbai University offers an MA in Film Studies distance learning course to students. Students can check the eligibility criteria, fees, and other details of the course at the Official website of the University. Students can apply for the course before closing the admission. To be eligible for admission to this program at Mumbai University, students must pass a BA in Film Studies or its equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus