MA Food Nutrition Distance Education 2024: Many universities and colleges are providing Mater of Arts in Food Nutrition Distance Education admission, and the last date declared by most of the universities was 29 February 2024. Interested candidates can apply online at the official portal of the respected universities. For more information, students can get free counseling by calling 9210989898.
Distance MA Food Nutrition is a 2-year postgraduate degree focusing on food production and development. Universities and colleges begin the admissions process for MA Food Nutrition Distance Education programs for the 2024 session. Before the last admission date, interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees.
Each university has its own set of entrance requirements. Admission will depend on the results of the entrance exam, counseling, and the candidate’s performance in a bachelor’s degree. The average cost of a distance-learning MA in food and nutrition differs among institutions. The average salary for BA Social Work graduates in India depends on the experience and skills they have in the field.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Food Nutrition
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: A bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university
- Fee: Approx. INR 9,000 to INR 25,000
- Top universities: Maharshi Dayanand University, Andhra University, etc
- Career-wise: Work as a Nutritionist, Dietitian, Food Scientist, and more.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute started admission for the MA Food Nutrition program for the 2024 session in DDE. 29 February 2024 is the deadline for admissions. APPLY NOW
- Admissions for the MA Food Nutrition distance program at NIILM University opened for the 2024 academic year. The admission process ends on 25 February 2024. APPLY NOW
- For the 2024 session, admission to William Carey University’s Distance Education MA Food Nutrition program has now started. Before 29 February 2024, all students may apply for admission. APPLY NOW
- Managalayatan University started admission for the 2024 session in MA Food Nutrition in Distance mode. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. APPLY NOW
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Highlights
|2.5 LPA to 11 LPA
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission 2024
A PG degree in MA Food Nutrition contains information on foods’ vitamins and nutrients and dietary recommendations for maintaining physical and mental health. Students who have earned their UG degrees can enroll in the course. For this training, the universities that provide this course offer both online and offline procedures.
- The students can apply for MA Food Nutrition course admission at the Central Food Technological Research Institute.
- Applicants can apply for the Admission to MA Food Nutrition course at Maharshi Dayanand University.
- The students can apply for the Admission to MA Food Nutrition course at Andhra University.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Eligibility
- The students must have a valid BA Food Nutrition Degree.
- They must have scored above 45% in qualifying exams.
- They are entered into different courses based on the marks they secure in exams.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Fee Structure
The cost of an MA Food Nutrition Distance Education program varies from college to college. Students must pay a certain amount for a distance MA Food Nutrition program. Compared to a regular course, a distance master’s program in food nutrition is cheaper. Most of the time, a college costs between Rs 10,700 and Rs 20,900 per year. Students can afford this option.
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Syllabus
|Advanced Food Microbiology
|Food Preservation Techniques
|Processing of Cereal, Legumes and Oilseeds
|Advanced Food Chemistry
|Processing of Fruits and Vegetables
|Nutrition Through Life Cycle
|Research Methodology and Biostatistics
|Food Product Development and Packaging
|Processing of Milk and Milk Products
|Processing of Animal Foods
|Food Additives, Contaminants and Toxicology
|Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
|Public Health Nutrition
|Project and Viva
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education Admission Process 2024
- Students can download the application form from the university’s official website.
- After filling out the form, it can be submitted to the university portal.
- 10th and 12th-grade certificate
- Graduation certificate
- ID Proof
- Caste certificate
- Address Proof
- Migration certificate
- School/College leaving certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc
What is MA Food Nutrition Distance Education?
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education is a master’s degree program offered by many universities. The universities in the stream of food and nutrition offer this degree. This degree aims towards the training of different skills and techniques for the proper management of diet for the students. This program teaches the students how to improve the quality of their diet so they can lead a proper and healthy life.
- Economic Program: The learning through the distance mode of this program generally costs less than that through the physical method.
- Easy Entries: Entries to this course through distance mode are relatively easier than those through the physical method.
Is MA Food Nutrition Distance Education worth it?
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education is the most demanded field. This professional course in food nutrition can be worth it if you get the best skills in this field and obtain a degree with good academic records.
- Skills: Through this MA degree, students will learn vitamin maintenance skills, proper dieting skills, human nutritional disorder detection skills, communication skills, food research skills, mental health skills, food preservation skills, and food development skills.
- Time Flexibility: Students of the MA Food Nutrition distance program can make their own study schedules. They can also cover its syllabus according to their learning speed.
- Fee and cost: The academic cost for a two-year master’s degree through DL mode is cheaper than a regular MA. The tuition fee for this food nutrition program is an average of INR 15,000.
- Earn While You Learn: Candidates in the MA FN distance program have the facility of earning while learning. They can do the job along with learning the syllabus of this MA program.
Job Profile after MA Food Nutrition Distance Education
The MA Food Nutrition distance education job profile mentioned below allows students to move for a job after completion.
|Job Profile for Graduates
|Bio-care Nutrition Specialist
|Food Marketing Manager
|Food Scientists or Technologist
|Food Regulatory Affairs Associate
|Nutrition Sales Officer
|Dietician & Lifestyle Counselor
MA Food Nutrition Distance Education FAQs
Q. Who can take the Food Science and Nutrition Course, and what are the prerequisites?
Ans: The candidate must have graduated from high school with a science-related diploma from a recognized board to be eligible for the undergraduate program. To be eligible for the postgraduate program, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in food science and nutrition.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus