MA Gender Studies Distance Education Admission 2022: The deadline to register for admission to the distance MA Gender Studies is 30 November 2022. It is a 2-years postgraduate course. It is a Master’s degree that deals with learning in the field of Gender studies. This field is also significant in the world of learning. This field has developed to a greater extent in recent years due to the discoveries of different biologists in genetics. The students can check some other MA courses.
- The last date to apply for distance Ma Gender Studies at Savitri Phule Pune University is 30 November 2022. Click here
- The last date to apply for MA Gender Studies distance education at IGNOU was 15 November 2022. Click here
This field is essential because it helps remove genetic defects in both males and females. The study of gender helps identify many diseases that are not known to scientists and help solve this problem.
Due to this field, it has become possible to remove the defect of no child in both males and females. It also helps in the classification of organisms into males and females.
MA Gender Studies Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
|Average Salary||INR 2-5 Lakhs per annum|
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
MA Gender Studies Distance Education Admission 2022
- The applicants can apply for the MA Gender Studies Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for the Admission MA Gender Studies course by Jamia Millia Islamia.
- Candidates can apply for the MA Gender Studies ODL admission at IGNOU.
Kakatiya University MA Gender Studies Distance Education Admission
The admission official portal of the university is still open for admission to the required program. MA Gender Studies at Kakatiya University is a full-time program. A two-year program in Gender Studies will teach fundamentals, & inequalities of gender studies, women empowerment, legal rights, policies, & globalization associated with women, etc.
Candidates can get admission to Katkatiya MA Gender Studies after completing a bachelor’s degree and ensuring a valid score in the university entrance exam ( KUCET). The fee for MA in Gender Studies is INR 5250. Fees for this specialized program can be made online/offline.
MA Gender Studies Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates must be a BA Gender Studies pass.
- One must have scored above 50% marks in exams.
The applicants can check the MA Gender Studies Average Fee range of INR 6,000 – INR 1,00,000 Per Year.
- Candidates’ validity of being an Indian.
- Previous degree in attested form.
Savitribai Phule Pune University
The candidates can apply for the Admission MA Gender Studies course by the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
University of Hyderabad
The applicants can apply for the Admission MA gender studies masters distance learning at the University of Hyderabad.
What is MA Gender Studies Distance Learning?
MA Gender Studies Distance Learning: It is a PG-level degree program offered to candidates by many universities at the Masters’ level of learning. This degree program is a scientific program in which the Candidates are taught about the different qualities of males and females.
The defects in gender are also studied to the same degree. Due to this course, it has become possible to know the reason for the birth of a cross-gendered child. Once the Candidates have completed this program, they are offered a large number of jobs in different medical and research fields. The Candidates are offered a high salary per month.
The timetable of classes for this mode is flexible up to an extent. We can alter the program to fit our schedule.
MA Gender Studies DDE Application Form
- Candidates can download the form of applying from the official web of the university.
- After the form has been filled, it can be submitted to the universities portal of application.
The applicants can get jobs like Counselor, Gender Specialist, Professor, Writer, Social Worker, Research Associate, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.