MA Hindi Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2023: MA Hindi is a 2-year postgraduate program. It is the study of Hindi literature and Grammar. Subjects included in the program are Hindi Poetry, Drama, Literary Criticism, Literary, and Literary History. Students can apply for this course after graduation.
Various universities in Gujarat provide MA Hindi Programme in distance learning. Students can take Admission to MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat. Aspirants can apply for admission both online and offline. The approximate fee will be required of Rs. 14000 (approx.)
MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 14,600 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be a Graduation Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat Admission 2023
- The candidates can apply for the MA Hindi Admission in Gujarat as the basis of Entrance Exams.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four Semesters.
The candidates can check the MA Hindi Average Fee range of INR 14,000 – INR 60,000 Per Year.
The candidates can apply for the MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
- The applicants can apply admission for to the MA Hindi course at the Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai.
- The applicants can apply for the MA Hindi course at Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad.
BAOU MA Hindi Distance Education Admission 2023
Dr BAOU MA Hindi admission will begin anytime for eligible candidates in the next admission session. The online registration for the BAOU MA Hindi program will commence in July. Notification will be available on the university website.
The program fee for Masters of Arts in Hindi for Male Candidates is INR 3800. Female Candidates can complete the PG degree program in MA Hindi by paying a fee of INR 2700. The students are taught about Modern Hindi Poetry, Drama, Hindi Language, & Literature, Linguistics Study, and more.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat Eligibility Criteria
- The students should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- Admission will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the CUET (Common University Entrance Test) PG which is conducted by NTA (National Testing Agency).
What are the Benefits of MA Hindi Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA in Hindi Distance Learning.
MA Hindi Employment Areas
There is a significant amount of MA Hindi demand available for newly graduated students in a wide variety of fields of recruiting. Graduates are qualified for employment opportunities in both the private and public sectors. Because of the relevance of the skills they learn and the scope of the knowledge they acquire while doing the course, graduates can choose from a wide range of job opportunities that require an MA in Hindi. The following is a list of some areas:
- Publication Houses
- Colleges & Universities
- Language Departments
- Government Sectors
- Schools & Colleges
- Publishing Horses
- Government Sector
- Coaching Centres
- Translation Departments
MA Hindi Job Types
- Home Tutor
- Hindi Teacher
- Hindi Editor
- Hindi Professor
- Online Hindi Translator
- Freelance Translator
- Hindi Content Writer
- Assistant Professor
- Hindi Interpreter
- Hindi News Reader
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like news broadcasting channels, Government and Private Educational Institutions, publishing houses, etc
MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Novel and Short Story||History of Literature – Modern Period|
|History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval||Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry|
|Translation – Theory and Practice||Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays|
|General Linguistics||Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Theory of Literature – Indian and Western||Current Trends in Indian Literature|
|Modern Hindi Poetry including Chayavad||Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry|
|(Anyone from below three)||(Anyone from below three)|
|Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi||Special Author: Mohan Rakesh|
|Dalit Literature in Hindi||Feminist Writing in HindiMinor Literary Forms in Hindi|
|Sanskrit||(Anyone from below three)|
|(Anyone from below three)||Special Author: Premchand|
|Journalism and Media||Hindi Writings in Kerala Sanskrit|
|Indian TheatreCultural Tourism||Project Work/Dissertation|
More Courses After 12th
|BA English||MA Hindi|
|BA Hindi||MA Political Science|
|BA History||MA in Physical Education|
|BA journalism||MA English|
|B.Sc in PCM||M.Sc Physics|
|B.Sc in Mathematics||M.Sc in Textile Designing|
|Bachelor of Science in zoology||M.Sc Mathematics Distance Education|
MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat Admission Process
The admissions for MA Hindi are conducted through two modes online and offline. Some Universities offer the admission form online whereas some of them offer it through offline mode.
Online Admission Process:
Aspirants who want to fill out the application through online mode want to visit the official site of the university and follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official site of the university to which you want to apply.
- Find out the “Admission 2023” section in the form of text. It contains a link for the application form tap on them to move further.
- A page with the application form is open in front of you.
- Fill out this admission form according to the guideline of the University/Institute.
- Make sure you fill out all the mandatory details carefully such as Name, Mobile Number, Mail ID, Father’s Name, etc.
- Submit the admission form and pay the application fee.
- Wait for the confirmation of acceptance of the registration form.
- Finally, take a copy of your filled registration form for future reference.
- If you want to apply through offline mode then you need to visit the university campus and visit the admission window from here.
- Get a registration form, and fill out all the mandatory details as per the guideline of the university.
- Attach a copy of all the required documents and paste a passport-size photograph.
- Pay the registration fee through a bank challan and submit the application form with a bank challan receipt.
MA Hindi Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Hindi Distance Education in Gujarat. The students can check the name of the Top MA Hindi Colleges in India:
- LD Arts College, Ahmedabad
- Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Kishinchand Chellaram College, Mumbai
- Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
- IGNOU, Ahmedabad
MA Hindi Distance Education IGNOU: Gujrat
The Regional Center of IGNOU is situated in Ahmedabad, Gujrat. Those students who are seeking admission to MA Hindi Distance Education IGNOU can apply at the registration portal of IGNOU. The minimum eligibility to take admission in INGOU for this programme is graduation in any stream and without an age limit.
The duration of MA Hindi in IGNOU is 2 – 4 years and the fee is INR 13,200. The fee for the course can be paid in two Installments which are INR 6,600 in the first year and 6,600 in the Second year.
Be the first to leave a review.