MA Hindi Distance Education Admission in Chennai 2022-23: 30 September 2022 is the last date of admission for MA Hindi Distance Education From IGNOU. MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Tamil Nadu is a popular PG course among students. This course is equipped with topics relevant to Hindi Literature in a variety of aspects. It is a UGC-recognized course.
MA Hindi Full Form: Masters of Arts in Hindi
Eligibility: On minimum requirement, a student just needs to have a UG degree in a similar field and have a minimum passing score of 50% or above it.
Duration: Almost 2 years are required to get this degree.
Fee: The annual amount of the course will be about INR 20000.
University: The Periyar institute of distance education, Vinayaka Missions University Directorate of Distance Education, and some others are top MA Hindi distance institutes in Chennai.
Career-wise: This course will be helpful to students pursuing a Ph.D. There are also many employment chances in areas such as Journalism, Private and Public Institutes, etc. The salary received by such degree holders is about INR 3-20 lacs per annum.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 14,600 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduate Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2022-23
- The candidates can apply for the MA Hindi distance education Admission in Chennai as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply the admission for the MA Hindi course by the Lady Sriram College for women.
- The students can apply for the admission MA Hindi course by the Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
KSOU MA Hindi Distance Education Admission
Admission to KSOU MA Hindi ODL, a two-year postgraduate degree program, has started. Applicants are invited to apply online by visiting the official website of the university. The registration fee for the KSOU MA Hindi program is INR 500.
Applicants would be required to deposit an application, and a part of the course fee at the time of enrolling in the KSOU MA Hindi program. The two-year distance program has a fee of INR 23,900. The last date to complete admission to the MA Hindi DDE program is 30 August 2022.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Eligibility Criteria
The students who are aspiring for admission in MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai need to check the minimum eligibility conditions listed below:
- The students for admission into the course must have passed the graduation course from a recognized institute.
- A minimum score of 45% score must have been scored in the previous qualification.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission.
Fees: The Average Fee range for MA Hindi distance education in Chennai is INR 14,000 – INR 60,000 Per Year.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- Assistant Professor
- Freelance Translator
- Hindi Teacher
- Online Hindi Translator
- Home Tutor
- Hindi Content Writer
The candidates can get jobs in top areas like publishing houses, news broadcasting channels, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
Benefits to Apply for MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
The master’s degree from a state, private, or central university in Chennai, India would allow students to either continue their education in the same field or enter the workforce. In the following sections, we describe the academic, and professional benefits available to Chennai graduates.
MA Hindi Distance Education Academic
The degree at the postgraduate level in MA Hindi ODL brings lots of scholarly opportunities to assist students in making their academic profiles solid. The Hindi degree holder at the postgraduate level can make a selection amongst courses like Ph.D. in Hindi, B.Ed, etc.
Ph.D. degree program admission will require at least 55 percent, and B.Ed admission will be given to those who have possessed a minimum of 50 percent scores. The average course fee for both higher degree programs is INR 21,000, and INR 48,100. It is right that students can deposit the complete fee in a split manner.
MA Hindi ODL Professional
MA Hindi distance education in Chennai located institution will work as an absolute staircase to reach out to the desired professional world. The degree possession of a master’s would allow candidates to serve in employment sectors like schools, universities, private organizations, public companies, Freelancing, etc.
The job roles of the MA Hindi Professional include High School Teacher, Tutor, Hindi Translator, Professor, and more. A candidate can earn an average salary of INR 2.3 LPA based on the master’s degree completion in Hindi.
What are the Benefits of MA Hindi Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA in Hindi Distance Learning.
MA Hindi Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Hindi Distance education in Chennai. The students can check the name of Top MA Hindi Colleges in India:
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Hindu College, Delhi
- Miranda House, Delhi
- University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
- Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Novel and Short Story||Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays|
|History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval||History of Literature – Modern Period|
|General Linguistics||Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi|
|Translation – Theory and Practice||Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Theory of Literature – Indian and Western||Current Trends in Indian Literature|
|Modern Hindi Poetry including Chayavad||Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry|
|(Anyone from below three)||(Anyone from below three)|
|Dalit Literature in Hindi||Special Author: Mohan Rakesh|
|Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi||Feminist Writing in Hindi|
|Sanskrit||Minor Literary Forms in Hindi|
|(Anyone from below three)||(Anyone from below three)|
|Indian Theatre||Special Author: Premchand|
|Journalism and Media||Hindi Writings in Kerala|
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission Process 2022
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission process is based UGC-approved universities is guided in two modes that are online, and offline. We have arranged and structured both modes in the following sections to help you find the most appropriate option.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Online Admission
- Open the institution’s official website and press the admission icon.
- Select “Admission-2022-23” from the approved universities’ menu.
- Enter the necessary information comprises your name, email address, and phone number.
- Make admission account to complete form of MA Hindi DDE
- To access your MA Hindi entry account, fill in your username and password.
- The remaining sections, such as the personal and academic ones, must be finished.
- PDF, JPEG, or JPG format must be used for scanned documents submission
- Verify the information you submitted in the application form.
- Deposit a fee via a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
- Please keep the confirmation of the form submission
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Offline Admission
- You can pick up or download a blank application or registration form from a recognized university or institution.
- The cost of the MA Hindi DDE offline application form differs from university to university.
- To avoid mistakes, try to fill out the offline application form when the necessary documents are present.
- Make sure all the required fields are filled out completely.
- Place a recent color passport-size photo on the application form in the space designated.
- The copies of the required documents must be self-attested.
- To submit an application, go to the admissions campus of the approved university.
- After documents have been verified, Fees can be deposited.
- After submitting your MA Hindi ODL application form, get a receipt.
Be the first to leave a review.