MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023: MA in Hindi, or Master of Arts in Hindi, is a 2-year Postgraduate Degree program. During the course, students study Hindi literature, linguistics, and philosophy. MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, is a popular PG course among students. This course is equipped with topics relevant to Hindi Literature in various aspects. It is a UGC-recognized course.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Hindi
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Fee: Approx INR 10,000 to INR 30,800 Per Year ( As per the University)
- Career-Wise: This course will be helpful to students pursuing a PhD. There are also many employment chances in areas such as Journalism, Private and Public Institutes, etc. The salary of such degree holders is about INR 3-20 lacs per annum.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai: Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||INR 10000- INR 30800 Per Year ( As per University)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduate Pass|
Is MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Worth it?
Yes, MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai can make your future shine if you obtain this course from the best and most recognized institute in Chennai.
- Skills: You can learn various skills by enrolling in this distance MA program. Some prominent skills are Hindi Novel and Short Story writing skills, Hindi Literature Skills, Hindi Drama writing skills, poetry skills, Hindi Language dictation skills, and Hindi professional communication skills.
- Time Flexibility: Flexible time is the key benefit of this DL master program. Due to this flexibility, enrolled students will be able to study the program’s syllabus according to their selected time.
- Fee and cost: This program is also money-saving and flexible. The annual academic cost for this MA Hindi program starts from INR 10000- INR 30800 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: The learning flexibility of an MA Hindi distance course can give you the option of doing the job without disturbing your study.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission 2023
Admissions to the distance MA Hindi programme will be started very soon in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Applicants will be invited to apply online by visiting the official site of the university to which students wants to apply. However different universities charge different registration fees but the average registration fee for the programme distance MA Hindi course in Chennai is between Rs. 350 to Rs. 800.
- The candidates can apply for the MA Hindi distance education Admission in Chennai as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The students can apply for admission MA Hindi course at the Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad.
- The candidates can apply for admission MA Hindi course at the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
Eligibility Criteria for MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
The students who are aspiring for admission to MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai need to check the minimum eligibility conditions listed below:
- The students for admission into the course must have passed the graduation course from a recognized institute.
- A minimum score of 40% score must have been scored in the previous qualification.
- No entrance exam will be conducted for admission.
Duration: The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
|Assistant Professor||Online Hindi Translator|
|Freelance Translator||Home Tutor|
|Hindi Teacher||Hindi Content Writer|
- The candidates can get jobs in top areas like publishing houses, news broadcasting channels, Government and Private Educational Institutions, etc.
Benefits to Apply for MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
The master’s degree from a state, private, or central university in Chennai, India would allow students to either continue their education in the same field or enter the workforce. In the following sections, we describe the academic and professional benefits available to Chennai graduates.
- The degree at the postgraduate level in MA Hindi ODL brings lots of scholarly opportunities to assist students in making their academic profiles solid. The Hindi degree holder at the postgraduate level can make a selection amongst courses like Ph.D. in Hindi, B.Ed, etc.
- Ph.D. degree program admission will require at least 55 percent, and B.Ed admission will be given to those who have possessed a minimum of 40 percent scores. The average course fee for both higher degree programs is INR 10000- INR 30800 Per Year ( As per University). It is right that students can deposit the complete fee in a split manner.
- MA Hindi distance education in Chennai located institution will work as an absolute staircase to reach the desired professional world. The degree possession of a master’s would allow candidates to serve in employment sectors like schools, universities, private organizations, public companies, Freelancing, etc.
- The job roles of the MA Hindi Professional include High School Teacher, Tutor, Hindi Translator, Professor, and more. A candidate can earn an average salary of INR 2.3 LPA based on the master’s degree completion in Hindi.
MA Hindi Top Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Hindi Distance education in Chennai. The students can check the name of the Top MA Hindi Colleges in India:
|Jain University, Bangalore||Hindu College, Delhi||University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad|
|Bangalore University, Bangalore||Miranda House, Delhi||Osmania University College for Women, Hyderabad|
Distance Education Universities in Chennai Tamilnadu
TNOU: Tamil Nadu Open University has started accepting application forms for the academic session 2023-24 in Chennai, Tamilnadu. Students who want to get admission to MA courses in this university need to visit the official website of this university to fill out the registration form.
Syllabus of MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
The distance MA Hindi program is divided into four semesters over two years. The curriculum includes both core and elective subjects.
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Semester I||Semester II||Semester III||Semester IV|
|Novel and Short Story||Prose II – Drama and One-Act Plays||Theory of Literature – Indian and Western||Current Trends in Indian Literature|
|History of Literature – Ancient and Medieval||History of Literature – Modern Period||Modern Hindi Poetry, including Chayavad||Post-Chayavad Hindi Poetry|
|General Linguistics||Origin and Development of Hindi Language and Structure of Hindi||(Anyone from below three)||(Anyone from below three)|
|Translation – Theory and Practice||Ancient and Medieval Hindi Poetry||Dalit Literature in Hindi||Special Author: Mohan Rakesh|
|Official Language Hindi and Functional Hindi||Feminist Writing in Hindi|
|Sanskrit||Minor Literary Forms in Hindi|
|(Anyone from below three)||(Anyone from below three)|
|Indian Theatre||Special Author: Premchand|
|Journalism and Media||Hindi Writings in Kerala|
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission Process 2023
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Admission process is based on UGC-approved universities and is guided in two modes that are online, and offline. We have arranged and structured both modes in the following sections to help you find the most appropriate option.
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Online Admission
- Open the institution’s official website and press the admission icon.
- Select “Admission” from the approved universities’ menu.
- Enter the necessary information comprises your name, email address, and phone number.
- Make an admission account to complete the form for MA Hindi DDE
- To access your MA Hindi entry account, fill in your username and password.
- The remaining sections, such as the personal and academic ones, must be finished.
- PDF, JPEG, or JPG format must be used for scanned documents submission
- Verify the information you submitted in the application form.
- Deposit a fee via a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
- Please keep the confirmation of the form submission
MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai Offline Admission
- You can pick up or download a blank application or registration form from a recognized university or institution.
- The cost of the MA Hindi DDE offline application form differs from university to university.
- To avoid mistakes, try to fill out the offline application form when the necessary documents are present.
- Make sure all the required fields are filled out completely.
- Place a recent colour passport-size photo on the application form in the space designated.
- The copies of the required documents must be self-attested.
- To submit an application, go to the admissions campus of the approved university.
- After documents have been verified, Fees can be deposited.
- After submitting your MA Hindi ODL application form, get a receipt.
Skills Required for MA Hindi Distance Education in Chennai
To succeed in the course and in a career, a graduate with a master’s degree in Hindi needs many skills. For students to succeed, they will require a combination of hard and soft skills. As an example, here are some skills that need to be developed:
|Strong Concentration||Communication Skills|
|Patience||Ability to Work Under Pressure|
|Good Observation Skills|
Be the first to leave a review.