MA History Distance Education Admission in Chandigarh 2022-23 | Punjab: MA History is the study of past experience. The eligibility of the course is to complete graduation from a recognized university. Generally, Students who are intrested in historical stories or monuments are taking admission into this course. The students who pursue MA History can work in various sectors like educational administration, tourism, journalism, publishing or heritage management, government jobs, etc.
The minimum duration of this course is 2-Years. The University charge fee of this course is around Rs.13000 in a year.
MA History Distance Education in Chandigarh Highlights
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 13,600 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be Passed Graduation|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission in Chandigarh
- The students can apply for the MA History Admission in Chandigarh as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- Applicants can apply for the admission MA History course by the Loyola College, Chennai.
- The candidates can apply for the MA History course by the Gramonnati Mandal’s Arts, Commerce & Science College – [ACSC] Narayangaon, Pune.
- Students can apply for the admission MA History course by the Miranda House College, New Delhi.
MA History Distance Education in Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
- The time duration of this course is 2-years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The students can check the MA History Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of MA History Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA History Distance Learning.
- Historical Parks
- Tourism Industry
- Publishing Houses
- Survey Agencies
- Archaeology Sites
- National Parks & Historic Sites Manager
- Record Manager
- Documentation Specialist
- Teacher & Lecturer
- Library Systems Analyst
- Research Assistant
- Records Manager
- Court Houses Archivist
The students can get jobs in the top area like academic institutes, Museums, archaeology departments, etc.
MA History Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are providing MA History Distance Learning in Chandigarh. The candidates can check the name of Top MA History Colleges in India:
- Hindu College, New Delhi
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Miranda House College, New Delhi
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- St. Stephens College, New Delhi
- Loyola College, Chennai
MA History Distance Education in Chandigarh Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
|English||M.Tech Civil Engineering|
|Political Science||M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|Hindi||M.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|journalism||B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||B.Tech Information Technology|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||B.Tech Biotechnology|
|B.Tech Chemical Engineering||B.Tech Automobile|
Be the first to leave a review.