MA History Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2023: The MA History Course fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the Graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MA History Distance Education in Gujarat.
The Master of Arts in History course is designed to communicate an understanding of historical incidences and development. The course gives knowledge to students of the old history, and it seeks to endorse a spirit of critical thinking about modern social questions. After completing an MA in History course, students have the educational foundation essential for pursuing independent research projects, analyzing historical documents, etc.
MA History Distance Education in Gujarat Highlights
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 12,600 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
MA History Distance Education Admission in Gujarat 2023
- The candidates can apply for the MA History Admission in Gujarat as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the MA History course at the RH Patel Arts And Commerce College, Ahmedabad.
- Applicants can apply for admission MA History course by the Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad.
- Students can apply for the admission MA History course by the Gujarat Vidyapith – [GVP], Ahmedabad.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year.
AIPS MA History Distance Education Admission 2023
AIPS Shall begin admission to the Master’s degree program in History. The two-year history program admission is done on the previous academic (ug) performance. Thus, candidates can only enroll if they have succeeded in passing a degree in any stream from an approved institution.
The AIPS MA History program includes significant subjects like aspects of India (ancient), modern India, the history of Gujarat, world history, and more. Aspirants can visit the online portal of AIPS, and register for the program by paying a fee. Fresh admission confirmation will rely on verification followed by registration, and admission fee deposit.
MA History Distance Education in Gujarat Eligibility
- The Candidates Should have passed Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45-50% marks.
What are the Benefits of MA History Distance Learning in Gujarat?
Graduates have usually more profitable professional opportunities available in both the private and public sectors. Here is some working area as follow: Museums, tourism, archives, libraries, heritage consultancy planning, and departments dealing with international affairs are some of the government agencies that offer some of the most promising work opportunities.
If someone working in any organization wants to study, they can apply for MA in History Distance Learning in Gujarat.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Museums, archaeology departments, academic institutes, etc.
MA History Colleges in Gujarat
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA History Distance Learning in Gujarat. The students can check the name of the Top MA History Colleges in Gujarat:
- RH Patel Arts And Commerce College, Ahmedabad
- Shri HK Arts College, Ahmedabad
- Gujarat Vidyapith – [GVP], Ahmedabad
- Parul University, Vadodara
- Sardar Patel University – [SPU], Vallabh Vidyanagar
- Maharaja Sayajirao University Of Baroda – [MSU], Vadodara
MA History Distance Education in Gujarat Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
More Courses After 12th
- Political Science
- Human Development
Be the first to leave a review.