MA History Distance Education Admission 2022: MA History distance education is among the prestigious PG degree courses in the area of humanities & arts. It is the study of ancient times as well as contemporary perceptions of the previous era. In distance mode, it is very easy to access by the students who are enrolled in a regular mode job.
MA History two-year PG program is divided into four semesters. The program includes various topics i.e., modern India, world history, historiography, economic history of India, modern India, aspects of ancient India, etc. Candidates can seek admission to MA History program after obtaining a bachelor’s degree with history as the primary subject.
The distance PG program in MA History fee is INR 5-15K. Aspirants can deposit a MA History distance degree fee yearly/semester-wise. Candidates who have managed to acquire the degree in the MA History two-year traditional PG degree shall elevate their professional careers in the following such as archivist, historian, curator, content writer, and more. The complete list of the MA History jobs options has further been given.
- MA History Full Form: Masters of Arts in History
- Eligibility: A minimum requirement is passing a UG degree exam with at least 50% marks. Students with relevant degrees will be given preference.
- Duration: It will be a PG course of the duration of 2 years minimum.
- Fees: In private colleges INR 10000 to 40000 and in public colleges INR 500 to 2000 is the fee for this course.
- University: Many colleges or universities in India have approval from UGC to offer this course. Among those institutes, are Miranda House, Hindu College, Loyola College, Presidency College, and so on.
- Career-wise: This degree has great scope in fields such as academic institutions, archaeology departments, museums, and so on. The average estimated salary of such degree holders is around INR 3.71 LPA.
MA History Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||Students to pay Rs 12,600 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Latest University Distance Education 2022
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission 2022
Admission to MA History distance-oriented programs has started in many UGC, and DEB-approved colleges or universities. The July cycle of admission has commenced in universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, IGNOU, and more.
The admission to PG degree in History will be taken on non-entrance, or entrance test marks. Master’s degree program admission to History will need a possession in UG degree of the same stream. MA History program ODL average fee is 9-11k. Private institutions may ask for more fees in comparison with state/central institutions. Fees can be deposited through debit card, credit card, net banking, cash, or demand draft yearly.
MA distance education program comprises various subjects such as aspects, state, & society of ancient, & medieval India, modern India, Politics of the Indian government, world history, and more. By pursuing a degree in the MA History program individuals can save their daily expenses, and time, and opt for other academic, or professional activities as well.
MA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates possessing a certified degree of BA history with a minimum of 55% marks from the any recognized university in India are eligible for entry.
- After this course, candidates can opt M.Phil degree program.
- The Candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45- 50% marks.
Duration: The time duration of this course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 semesters.
Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE MA History Eligibility
The admission to ANU CDE MA History two-year PG degree program has the following eligibility.
- Candidates must pass BA History from a recognized institute/college/university in India.
- Any bachelor’s degree passed outs from a state, central, private, or deemed university can also apply.
- No entrance tests or admission exams will be introduced for admission to ANY CDE MA History program.
Jamia Millia Islamia MA History Distance Education
Jamia Millia Islamia MA History ODL program admission has started. Applicants can visit the official portal to JMI DDE to apply for the master’s degree program in history. A Course fee for the MA history program is INR 7800. Admission to the DDE PG degree program in history requires performance at the undergraduate level. The application fee for the MA History program is INR 500. First-semester and registration fees will be needed at the time of making entry to the JMI MA History program.
MA History Distance Education Fee
The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year. The students who have passed the examination of Graduation from universities can apply for this course and pay the admission fee for MA in History Distance Education.
After completing this MA in History Distance Education course, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA. Candidate can get a hike in salary after having a good experience. Their progress will depend on their performance. They can also be promoted to the higher posts. These are the important factors for the salary hike.
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Museums, archaeology departments, academic institutes, etc.
MA History Colleges in India
Top colleges are providing MA History. The students can check the name of MA History colleges in India are given below;
|Hindu College||New Delhi|
|Miranda House College||New Delhi|
|St. Stephens College||New Delhi|
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
MA History Distance Education Admission Process 2022
- Visit the official website University/College.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Admission 2022.
- Fill out the application form online or offline.
- Then submit an application form with required documents and Application Fees through Online Banking, Debit, or Credit Card.
MA History Distance Education in Delhi
MA History ODL program admission begins every year in the academic, or calendar year cycle. The two cycles of admission are guided by central, private, state, and deemed institutions, some of them include SOL DU, IGNOU, Jamia Millia Islamia, and more. Mentioned institution approves admission to the PG History program after an academic performance.
Fees for the MA History DDE program range from INR 9,100 to 17,000. The UGC-approved universities accept fees for MA History yearly. Application or registration fee for the MA History program ranges from INR 500-1000.
Scope after MA History Distance Education
The MA History Distance Education course hampers the applicants with knowledge and skills related to history. The aspirants get to develop their analyzing skills, research skills, etc., which helps them in making their way in the professional career easier than multiple others.
Students can also apply for the Doctor of Philosophy in History after qualifying Junior Research Fellow test. After passing the exam and getting admission they can work as an assistant professor in universities and colleges.
The average salary package that an applicant can receive on passing the MA History Distance Education course can go from INR 3.21 LPA to INR 7.56 LPA.
Be the first to leave a review.