MA History Distance Education Admission 2023: Universities are now inviting admission applications for MA History Distance Education July 2023 academic session, Interetsted candidates can apply for admission before the last date 31 August 2023. This is a two-year postgraduate degree in arts and humanities. Admissions are offered by the institutions for those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in a relevant specialization.
- DU School of Open Learning has extended the date of the MA History correspondence course admission 2023. The last date to apply is 11 September 2023. Source
- The last date to register for the MA History distance learning program at KUK is 31 August 2023. Source
- JMI distance education has extended the last date of the MA History distance course to 31 August 2023. Source
- The last date to apply for MA History Distance education admission at MS University is 31 August 2023. Source
- ANUCDE extends admission for the MA program. The last date to apply for MA History correspondence course admission at ANUCDE is 31 August 2023. Source
- IGNOU has started the admission for MA History distance education for the July 2023 cycle. The last date for submission of application form is 31 August 2023. Click Here
- The last date to apply for MA History distance education admission at Mumbai University is 31 July 2023. Source
- Distance MA admission 2023 has been started by MKU on 10 May 2023. Source
Before the last admission date, interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees. Admission to this program is given after completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in History
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years are divided into 4 semesters.
- Fees: INR 12,600 to 40,000 per year in private colleges and public colleges, INR 500 to INR 2000 per year.
- Top University: Miranda House, Hindu College, Loyola College, Presidency College, and so on.
Students get into this program based on how well they do on entrance exams or their grades. The price of a course varies from college to college. It is the study of history and current interpretations of history. MA History graduates have numerous job opportunities in arts, sociology, humanities, and psychology.
Graduates can find work in government sectors such as museums, archaeological departments, academic institutes, etc. Among the positions available are Lecturer, Professor, School Teacher, Private Tutor, Education, Consultant, Education Counsellor, Vice Principal, and Assistant Editor. The average annual salary for fresh graduates is expected to be around INR 3.5 lakh.
MA History Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 12.6K to 40K per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Is Distance MA History Worth it?
This Master of Arts program in History can be excellent if you get better skills in this field and a degree from UGC recognized best art institute in India.
- Skills: This professional distance degree can teach you skills of discovering historical places, identifying ancient materials, communication skills, tourism skills, social relation skills, ancient time detection, and content writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: The flexible timing advantage of this MA program allows you to schedule study hours as per your choice. This flexibility also gives you proper and understandable knowledge of this history course syllabus.
- Fee and cost: You can choose this MA distance program to save money. This program’s academic cost is affordable, starting from INR 12,600 to 40,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Learning and earning together is more than a gift for a working professional. This MA program gives you this advantage.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to MA History distance-oriented programs has started in many UGC and DEB-approved colleges or universities. IGNOU has started accepting admission applications for the July 2023 session. Admission is now commenced in more universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, and more.
The admission to the PG degree in History will be taken on non-entrance or entrance test marks. Master’s degree program admission to History will need a possession in UG degree of the same stream. MA History program ODL average fee is INR 12,600-40,000 per year. Private institutions may ask for more fees than state/central institutions. Fees can be deposited through debit card, credit card, net banking, cash, or demand draft yearly.
MA distance education program comprises various subjects such as aspects, state, & society of ancient, & medieval India, modern India, Politics of the Indian government, world history, and more. By pursuing a degree in the MA History program, individuals can save their daily expenses and time and opt for other academic or professional activities.
MA History Distance Education Fee
- The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year. The students who have passed the examination of Graduation from universities can apply for this course and pay the admission fee for an MA in History Distance Education.
MA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates possessing a certified degree of BA history with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university in India are eligible for entry.
- After this course, candidates can opt M.Phil degree program.
- The Candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45- 50% marks.
MA History Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website University/College.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Admission.
- Fill out the application form online or offline.
- Then submit an application form with the required documents and Application Fees through Online Banking, Debit, or Credit Card.
Documents Required for Admission
Students are also required to send or email scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA History Distance Education Benefits
MA History Distance program includes benefits at the educational and professional levels. Candidates who have recently passed the master’s degree program in history are eligible to study further in the relevant stream. They also fulfill the requirement of getting a satisfactory job in excellent employment sectors and earning a handsome salary.
The PG degree completion in history from the distance mode will allow candidates to work in the job profiles such as Archaeologist, Curator, Historian, archivist, historical research assistant, etc. Candidates would find jobs in employment sectors like historical parks, museums, publishing, and Re-enacting.
Top Colleges/Universities for MA History Distance Education in India
Many UGC-DEB-approved colleges/Universities offer correspondence MA History courses in India. Following are some popular colleges located in different regions of India to fulfill the students’ need for higher education:
|Hindu College||New Delhi|
|Miranda House College||New Delhi|
|St. Stephens College||New Delhi|
List of Popular Universities Offered MA History Distance Education Course in 2023
- Calicut University
- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
- Lovely Professional University
- JMI University (Jamia Milia Islamia University)
- Kerala University
- Kannur University
- Annamalai University
- Mumbai University
- Madras University
MA History Distance Education: Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
Jamia Millia Islamia MA History ODL program admission has started. Applicants can visit the official portal to JMI DDE to apply for the master’s degree program in history. The course fee for the MA history program is INR 7800. Admission to the DDE PG degree program in history requires performance at the undergraduate level. The application fee for the MA History program is INR 500. First-semester and registration fees will be needed to enter the JMI MA History program.
MA History Distance Education IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened its admission window for the distance Master of Arts program. The admission deadline is 31 August 2023. The minimum duration of the MA program at IGNOU is two years, while the maximum is four years. In this course, students know all Archaeological Survey, Museums, Archives, etc.
To apply for admission to this distance PG program, candidates must pass graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized University in India. MA distance education program fee at IGNOU is INR 14,000, and there is no minimal or maximum age limit to apply.
MA History Distance Education Kerala University
Graduates in any subject from any UGC-recognized university in India are eligible to apply for admission to the MA History distance education course at Kerala University. The application form for the distance MA in History program will be released by the university on its official website. Interested and Eligible students can register themselves for admission by paying an application fee charge of Rs 370/-
Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE MA History
The admission to ANU CDE MA History two-year PG degree program has the following eligibility.
- Candidates must pass BA History from a recognized institute/college/university in India.
- Any bachelor’s degree passed out from a state, central, private, or deemed university can apply.
- No entrance tests or admission exams will be introduced for admission to ANY CDE MA History program.
Scope After MA History Distance Education
The MA History Distance Education course hampers the applicants with knowledge and skills related to history. The aspirants get to develop their analyzing skills, research skills, etc., which helps them make their way in the professional career easier than others.
Students can also apply for the Doctor of Philosophy in History after qualifying Junior Research Fellow test. After passing the exam and getting admission, they can work as an assistant professor in universities and colleges.
The average salary package an applicant can receive on passing the MA History Distance Education course can go from INR 3.21 LPA to INR 7.56 LPA.
Employment Areas After MA History Distance Education
MA History Distance Education Job Areas
There are a wide variety of job opportunities available to MA in History graduates in India and abroad. Some of the best MA in History salaries with good jobs are for Project Managers, Journalists, Archeologists, Tourists, Archivists, Museum Curators, Politicians, and Economists. check out the following list:
- Heritage Sites
MA History Distance Education Job Profile
|Historian||Library Systems Analyst|
|Archivist – Court Houses||Research Assistant|
|Documentation Specialist||Teacher & Lecturer|
|Librarian||Records Manager (more)|
|Manager – National Parks & Historic Sites|
MA History Distance Education Salary
After completing this MA in History Distance Education course, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA. Candidate can get a hike in salary after having a good experience. Their progress will depend on their performance. They can also be promoted to higher posts. These are the important factors for the salary hike.
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
MA History Distance Education Fee Structure
|Particulars||Fee for Indian||Fee for International (NRI)|
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||varies from University to University|
MA History Distance Education in Delhi
- MA History ODL program admission begins every year in the academic or calendar year cycle. The two admission cycles are guided by central, private, state, and deemed institutions; some include SOL DU, IGNOU, Jamia Millia Islamia, and more. Mentioned institution approves admission to the PG History program after an academic performance.
- Fees for the MA History DDE program range from INR 12600 to 40K per year. The UGC-approved universities accept fees for MA History yearly. Application or registration fee for the MA History program ranges from INR 500-1000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques – How can I take admission?
One can apply for admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail ID and can pay fees by online process.
Ques – How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.