MA History Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA History is a two-year postgraduate degree in arts and humanities. Many universities/colleges started the admissions process for MA History distance education programs for the session 2023. Most universities have declared 31 March 2023 as the last date for admission.
Latest Updates: MA History Distance Education
- DDE Punjabi University Patiala has started the admission for MA history distance education, students can apply for the admission at the official website of the university. Source
- DDE Manonmaniam Sundaranar Univeristy MA history distance education admission has been started at the official website. The last date for admission to this course is 31 March 2023. Source
- Andhra University School of Distance Education MA history admission started and the last date to apply for admission is 20 March 2023 and with INR 500 late fee the last date is 31 March 2023. Source
Before the last admission date, interested and eligible candidates can apply with the required documents and fees. Admission to this program is given after completing a bachelor’s degree.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in History
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years are divided into 4 semesters.
- Fees: INR 12,600 to 40,000 per year in private colleges and public colleges, INR 500 to INR 2000 per year.
- Top University: Miranda House, Hindu College, Loyola College, Presidency College, and so on.
Students get into this program based on how well they do on entrance exams or their grades. The price of a course varies from college to college. It is the study of history and current interpretations of history. MA History graduates have numerous job opportunities in arts, sociology, humanities, and psychology.
Graduates can find work in government sectors such as museums, archaeological departments, academic institutes, etc. Among the positions available are Lecturer, Professor, School Teacher, Private Tutor, Education, Consultant, Education Counsellor, Vice Principal, and Assistant Editor. The average annual salary for fresh graduates is expected to be around INR 3.5 lakh.
MA History Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 12.6K to 40K per year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
Is Distance MA History Worth it?
This Master of Arts program in History can be excellent if you get better skills in this field and a degree from UGC recognized best art institute in India.
- Skills: This professional distance degree can teach you skills of discovering historical places, identifying ancient materials, communication skills, tourism skills, social relation skills, ancient time detection, and content writing skills.
- Time Flexibility: Flexible timing advantage of this MA program allows you to schedule study hours as per your choice. This flexibility also gives you proper and understandable knowledge of this history course syllabus.
- Fee and cost: You can choose this MA distance program to save money. This program’s academic cost is affordable, starting from INR 12,600 to 40,000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: Learning and earning together is more than a gift for a working professional. This MA program gives you this advantage.
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|University of Delhi||Kakatiya University|
|Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University||Kalinga University|
|Punjabi University||Kurukshetra University|
|Rabindra Bharati University||Kuvempu University|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Subharti University|
MA History Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to MA History distance-oriented programs has started in many UGC and DEB-approved colleges or universities. Admission will soon commence in universities like Acharya Nagarjuna University, Bharathidasan University, Calicut University, IGNOU, and more.
The admission to the PG degree in History will be taken on non-entrance or entrance test marks. Master’s degree program admission to History will need a possession in UG degree of the same stream. MA History program ODL average fee is INR 12,600-40,000 per year. Private institutions may ask for more fees than state/central institutions. Fees can be deposited through debit card, credit card, net banking, cash, or demand draft yearly.
MA distance education program comprises various subjects such as aspects, state, & society of ancient, & medieval India, modern India, Politics of the Indian government, world history, and more. By pursuing a degree in the MA History program, individuals can save their daily expenses and time and opt for other academic or professional activities.
MA History Distance Education: Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
- Jamia Millia Islamia MA History ODL program admission has started. Applicants can visit the official portal to JMI DDE to apply for the master’s degree program in history. A Course fee for the MA history program is INR 7800. Admission to the DDE PG degree program in history requires performance at the undergraduate level. The application fee for the MA History program is INR 500. First-semester and registration fees will be needed to enter the JMI MA History program.
IGNOU MA History
IGNOU MA Admission has started for January session 2023. The last date to apply is 20 March 2023. IGNOU Master of Arts is a PG high professional course with 2 to 4 years of duration. In this course, students know all Archaeological Survey, Museums, Archives etc. UG degree in any relevant stream is required to apply for this Master of Arts History. The total fee of this course is Rs 14,000 at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
MA History Distance Education Fee
- The candidates can check the MA History Average Fee range of INR 10,000 – INR 40,000 Per Year. The students who have passed the examination of Graduation from universities can apply for this course and pay the admission fee for MA in History Distance Education.
MA History Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the official website University/College.
- Check the eligibility criteria for Admission.
- Fill out the application form online or offline.
- Then submit an application form with the required documents and Application Fees through Online Banking, Debit, or Credit Card.
MA History Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates possessing a certified degree of BA history with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university in India are eligible for entry.
- After this course, candidates can opt M.Phil degree program.
- The Candidates should pass the Graduation (BA) from a recognized University with a minimum of 45- 50% marks.
Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE MA History
The admission to ANU CDE MA History two-year PG degree program has the following eligibility.
- Candidates must pass BA History from a recognized institute/college/university in India.
- Any bachelor’s degree passed out from a state, central, private, or deemed university can apply.
- No entrance tests or admission exams will be introduced for admission to ANY CDE MA History program.
MA History Distance Education Salary
After completing this MA in History Distance Education course, the students can get an average salary of Rs 3,00,000 to Rs 9,00,000 LPA. Candidate can get a hike in salary after having a good experience. Their progress will depend on their performance. They can also be promoted to higher posts. These are the important factors for the salary hike.
Scope After MA History Distance Education
The MA History Distance Education course hampers the applicants with knowledge and skills related to history. The aspirants get to develop their analyzing skills, research skills, etc., which helps them make their way in the professional career easier than others.
Students can also apply for the Doctor of Philosophy in History after qualifying Junior Research Fellow test. After passing the exam and getting admission, they can work as an assistant professor in universities and colleges.
The average salary package an applicant can receive on passing the MA History Distance Education course can go from INR 3.21 LPA to INR 7.56 LPA.
MA History Distance Education Job Areas
There are a wide variety of job opportunities available to MA in History graduates in India and abroad. Some of the best MA in History salaries with good jobs are for Project Managers, Journalists, Archeologists, Tourists, Archivists, Museum Curators, Politicians, and Economists. check out the following list:
- Heritage Sites
MA History Top Colleges in India
Top colleges are providing MA History. The students can check the name of MA History colleges in India given below;
|Hindu College||New Delhi|
|Miranda House College||New Delhi|
|St. Stephens College||New Delhi|
MA History Distance Education in Delhi
- MA History ODL program admission begins every year in the academic or calendar year cycle. The two admission cycles are guided by central, private, state, and deemed institutions; some include SOL DU, IGNOU, Jamia Millia Islamia, and more. Mentioned institution approves admission to the PG History program after an academic performance.
- Fees for the MA History DDE program range from INR 12600 to 40K per year. The UGC-approved universities accept fees for MA History yearly. Application or registration fee for the MA History program ranges from INR 500-1000.
MA History Distance Education Syllabus
|Year I||Year II|
|History of India up to 300 B.C.||State, Society, and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)|
|Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)||Polity in Medieval India|
|Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History||Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)|
|History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China||History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II|
Be the first to leave a review.