MA History Distance Learning: Students who have a BA in History or an Equivalent bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the distance MA History program in any university/college that offers this course. This postgraduate degree in History takes 2 years to complete. Admission windows of various universities are open for the current session till November 30, 2022.
- The admission window of NOU is open for the MA History Distance learning program till 30 November 2022. Click Here
- The deadline for Savitribai Phule Pune University for MA History ODL admission is November 30, 2022. Click here
- 28 November 2022 is the last date to apply for MA History distance education admission at Kakatiya University. Click here
The course additionally covers the study of major historical events that happened both in India also as across the world. Students are provided Research Skills and strategies, like analysis, writing and presentation skills, and archaeology, and 2 extra tailored analysis skills courses to fulfill their specific analysis training desires.
- Duration: The time duration of this degree is two years.
- Eligibility: Master of Arts (History) can be gained by anyone who has passed their Bachelors Degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
- Fees: We mentioned here only approximate Fees for the Master of Arts (History). It could be changed according to the university Guidelines.
MA History Distance Learning Highlights
MA History Distance Learning Eligibility
Admission to the MA History distance course can be made subject to the eligibility mentioned below.
- Bachelor’s degree must be done in history with 50 percent marks at least.
- A minimum of 45 percent would be needed from special categories like SC/ST.
Students are also required to send or email scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA History Distance Education Benefits:
MA History Distance program includes benefits at the educational and professional levels. Candidates who have recently passed the master’s degree program in history are eligible to study further in the relevant stream. They also fulfill the requirement of getting a satisfactory job in excellent employment sectors and earning a handsome salary.
The pg degree completion in history from the distance mode will allow candidates to work in the job profiles such as Archaeologist, Curator, Historian, archivist, historical research assistant, etc. Candidates would find jobs in employment sectors like historical parks, museums, publishing, and Re-enacting.
MA History Distance Learning Syllabus
Subjects of Study
- History of India up to 300 B.C.
- Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)
- History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China
- Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History
- State, Society and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)
- Polity in Medieval India
- History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II
- Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)
MA History Distance Learning
A career in MA History Distance Learning
MA History Distance Learning Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* approx||20,ooo/y* approx|
|IMTSMHS-101||India in the Ancient Age|
|IMTSMHS-102||India in the Medieval Age|
|IMTSMHS-104||History of the Europe|
|IMTSMHS-105||Internship & Training|
|IMTSMHS-201||Society, Economy and Culture of Modern India (c.A.D. 1750-1950)|
|IMTSMHS-202||Society, Economy and Culture of Medieval India (c.A.D. 1200-1750)|
|IMTSMHS-203||Society, Economy and Culture of Ancient India (c.A.D. to 1200)|
|IMTSMHS-204||Women in Indian History|
|IMTSMHS-205||Internship & Training|
MA History Distance Learning Admission Process
The entry process for the MA History distance program is scripted in the following manner.
MA History ODL Admission Steps:
- Go to the MA History admission window of any authorized university.
- First, register and create an admission account.
- Return to the MA History login page.
- Fill up the username (email id), password, and captcha to log into your account.
- The entire application form needs to be completed.
- Upload documents in a required manner
- Deposit fee, and gather the form submission receipt.
MA History Distance Education Top Universities
MA History distance education program has been offered by various top universities in India. The list of the Deb-approved universities is mentioned below.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Jiwaji University
- Kakatiya University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Lovely Professional University
- MP Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques – How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques – How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.