Courses Information: 31 July 2022 is the last date for MA History Distance Learning Admission in IGNOU. This is a postgraduate degree in History. History includes a comprehensive and thorough study of a specialization in the history of some fixed time periods of specific cultures. The course additionally covers the study of major historical events that happened both in India also as across the world. Students are provided Research Skills and strategies, like analysis, writing and presentation skills, and archaeology, and 2 extra tailored analysis skills courses to fulfill their specific analysis training desires.
Besides this one, students follow 2 specialist elective courses and coupled historiography modules to produce the intellectual, conceptual, and historiography framework for their research. MA History Distance Learning is 2 years time duration course and also the curriculum is split into two semesters. History can include studying one people, country, or culture in certain, but it also often includes general overviews of broad trends. Students of history may be mandatory to conduct research on a specific topic.
A Master of Arts is a person who was admitted to a kind of master’s degree awarded by universities in many countries, and the degree is also named Master of Arts in colloquial talking. The degree is usually contrasted with the Master of Science. Those admitted to the degree characteristically study linguistics, history, and communication studies. The degree can be conferred in respect of completing courses and passing checks, research, or a combination of the two.
Duration: Time duration of this degree is two years.
Eligibility: Master of Arts (History) can be gained by anyone who has passed their Bachelors Degree in Arts from a reputed university or college.
Fees: We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (History). It could be changed according to the university Guidelines.
MA History Distance Learning Highlights
MA History Distance Learning Admission Process 2022
- Create a unique login password and a new account on the university’s official website.
- Fill out the application form with your information.
- Upload the necessary documents and double-check the information you have provided.
- You must submit both your application fee and your academic fee.
- After that, the application form must be submitted.
- After that, you will receive an email with your enrollment number from the institution.
Students are also required to send or email the scanned document copies of their early academics which includes
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
MA History Distance Learning Syllabus
Subjects of Study
- History of India up to 300 B.C.
- Twentieth Century world (up to the end of World War II)
- History of the Marathas (A.D. 1600 – A.D. 1707) or History of Republican China
- Nineteenth-Century India or Women in Indian History
- State, Society and culture of India (B.C.300–A.D. 500)
- Polity in Medieval India
- History of the Marathas (A.D. 1707 – A.D. 1818) or World after World War II
- Nineteenth-Century Maharashtra or Dalit Movement under Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar (A.D. 1920 – A.D. 1956)
MA History Distance Learning
Career in MA History Distance Learning
MA History Distance Learning Fee Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* approx||20,ooo/y* approx|
|IMTSMHS-101||India in the Ancient Age|
|IMTSMHS-102||India in the Medieval Age|
|IMTSMHS-104||History of the Europe|
|IMTSMHS-105||Internship & Training|
|IMTSMHS-201||Society, Economy and Culture of Modern India (c.A.D. 1750-1950)|
|IMTSMHS-202||Society, Economy and Culture of Medieval India (c.A.D. 1200-1750)|
|IMTSMHS-203||Society, Economy and Culture of Ancient India (c.A.D. to 1200)|
|IMTSMHS-204||Women in Indian History|
|IMTSMHS-205||Internship & Training|
MA History Distance Education Top Universities
MA History distance education program has been offered by various top universities in India. The list of the Deb-approved universities is mentioned below.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Jiwaji University
- Kakatiya University
- Karnataka State Open University
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University
- Lovely Professional University
- MP Bhoj Open University, Bhopal
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
Frequently Asked Questions
MA History Distance Learning II Year
Ques – How can I take admission?
One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques – How can I pay fees?
Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Paypal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.