MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023: MA Home Science in distance learning is a 2 years PG program. In this program, students learn about many topics Early Childhood Care & Education, Community Nutrition, Research Methodology, Advanced Nutrition, and more topics covered under this course. Various universities offer MA Home Science in distance learning modes, like UOU, DU SOL, and many more universities.
Admission to the MA Home Science learning course has begun at various universities and colleges for the 2023-2024 academic year. Those candidates/applicants who are keen to take admission to this program can fill out the registration form before the last date. The average fee for an MA Home Science distance education course is INR 15,000 to INR 22,000 differ among the different universities and colleges.
There are lots of students who choose to pursue a MA in Home Science correspondence because there is a wide range of job opportunities. Candidates can choose Dietician, Nutritionist, Research Scientist, Hostess, and many more.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Home Science
- Eligibility: Graduation with at least 45-50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: Approx fee will be INR 15,000 per year.
- Top Universities: NOU, UOU, SOL DU, SCDL, Annamalai University, and others.
- Career-Wise: Job in sectors such as plant physiology, plant breeding, textile designing, plant cultivation, and others.
MA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 9 LPA|
Is MA Home Science Distance Education Worth it?
This MA program has vast applications in society. So it can be worth better if you get stunning skills through this program.
- Skills: Getting enrolled in this MA program will teach you food protection skills, food preservation skills, baking skills, cooking techniques, organic food protection techniques, home cleaning skills, plant protection methods, plant production skills, communication, and social welfare and research skills.
- Time Flexibility: Through the timing flexibility of the MA HS program, students will be able to make a timetable for covering the syllabus according to their choice. This time management will be beneficial for working professionals who want to study along with working life.
- Fee and cost: This MA program in Home science charges a low cost. INR 15,000 is the average academic fee for this course.
- Earn While You Learn: Earning and learning together is the key benefit of this program. This course could be the best choice for working professionals who have the busiest schedules.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Home Science is now available for the 2023 academic year at various private and state universities such as Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Nalanda Open University, etc. To enroll in MA Home Science in Correspondence mode candidates can visit the official portal of mentioned above universities websites.
31 March 2023 is the last date for admission to the Distance MA Home Science (Tentative). Both modes are available for registered candidates who can go for admission to this program and choose their preferred mode online and offline.
There is no entrance exam required for admission to this Distance MA Home Science program. Eligibility for this program, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree, and no age bar is required for admission to this program.
- MA Home Science Fees: The candidates can check the MA Home Science Average Fee range of INR 15,000 Per Year.
MA Home Science DDE Eligibility
- Students must have passed a degree of UG Degree from any recognised university.
- 45-50% or above marks in previous exams
- There is no age limit criteria for this course
- BA, BSc, BSW etc degree students also can apply for MA in Home Science.
MA Home Science Distance Education Application Form 2023
- Candidates can get the form of application from the verified web of the university, and after completion, it should be submitted at the portal of the university.
- Forms should be filled out by providing accurate info.
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process 2023
The MA Home Science distance education Program in Distance Education has two interesting modes of admission process that include Offline, and Online. Both have been very much described to help students acquire admission comfortably in the below sections.
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission Online
- Visit the institute/universities’ official website.
- Find an admission section and press the highlighted button.
- Register with a different email id and a working mobile number.
- Re-enter the online admission portal.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Academic and personal portions must both be completed.
- Put scanned documents online.
- Examine the completed MA Home Science DDE Admission form
- Deposit requested fee with any offered options in the form of debit/credit cards, net banking, UPI
- Download the MA Home Science form’s submission receipt
MA Home Science ODL Admission Offline
- Visit the university or college to pick up a blank application form for the MA Home Science Distance Program
- Complete all the mandatory sections that include the applicant’s name, mobile number, email id, educational details, etc., of the application form.
- Use a recent passport-size color photo in the application form for the selected area.
- Students should self-attest the filled form and other requested documents
- Bind the MA Home Science application form with documents together
- Contact the admissions office to submit documents and the application form
- One must go through MA Home Science filled application form before advancing to the final step
- Collect a receipt as proof of submission of the application form
MA Home Science Distance Education Documents Required
|A legal ID proof||DOB proof|
|Academic degrees||Residential Proof|
MA Home Science Scope
Top Recruiting Areas
Forest Department, Ornamental and Medical Plant Business, Agriculture Machinery and Equipment Manufacturing Plant, Fertilizer Manufacturing Company, Gene Bank, Agricultural Department.
- Food Processing Units
- Horticulturist Floriculturist
- Food Processing Plant
What is MA Home Science Distance Learning?
MA Home Science Distance Learning: It is a PG-level degree program offered to candidates by many universities at the master’s level of learning. This field program deals with the learning of Home sciences. In this program, candidates are taught the easiest & simplest method of living a jolly life even after getting married.
Once the candidates have passed this degree program, they are offered many chances of employment in various fields. The candidates are given high amount of salaries per month to return their services to that company.
- Economical Degree: The learning of candidates through distance mode generally costs less compared to that through the physical model.
- Free Of Uniform: For this program, candidates are free from wearing the uniform as they are not bound to university.
MA Home Science Distance Education Benefits
A master’s degree completion in MA Home Science rises as an opportunity for both academic, and professional arena. Candidates shall learn about the Uttarakhand Open University MA Home Science distance education mentioned benefits in the given section below.
- Academic Benefits: Students who have completed a Master’s degree in Home Science from a recognized university or college are allowed to make their educational figure more solid than ever by including some of the best higher learning courses to their name. They are allowed to study higher degree programs like Ph.D., MPhil, PG Diploma in Home Science, and more. Mentioned course fee ranges between 14k and 75k. Some institutions may ask for an entrance test to get admission to the after-courses of MA Home Science in the distance.
- Professional Advantages: After receiving a master’s degree in postgraduate home science from a reputable Indian college or university, one should look to enter the professional arena and start a lucrative career. Candidates who successfully completed the MA in Home Science programme can take the first step toward establishing a solid professional career in fields like confectionary, catering, housekeeping, food preservation, and interior design.
Candidates are allowed to pick job profiles like dietitians, nutritionists, food managers, and more. A beginner can earn an average salary of INR 15K a month. One to three years of experience is allowed to earn a salary of INR 30K a month.
MA Home Science Distance Education in India
In India, BA in Home Science or an equivalent course is required to apply for admission. Students can pursue this course by paying an average fee range of Rs 15,000 annually. Interested students can apply for distance MA Home Science admission in India by visiting their desired university portal. Some universities that offer this course in different regions of India are DU SOl, IGNOU, NOU, Uttarakhand Open University, etc.
Admission to Nalanda Open University for MA Home Science Distance Education
- NOU Begins the online, and offline admission process for a two-year master’s degree program in MA Home Science. Candidates who have passed the undergraduate degree from a recognized institute/university can apply for admission to the course.
- The application and first-year fee for the NOU MA Home Science program can be deposited online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking). The admission confirmation to the NOU MA Home science distance education program will be confirmed to the students through the registered email id. The yearly fee of the program is INR 15,000.
Admission to Uttarakhand Open University for MA Home Science Distance Education
- Uttarakhand Open University or UOU shall begin admission soon for the MA Home Science three-year pg degree program. It is expected that the university will end the registration process for the program in August of the next year.
- The associated regional centers in the form of Dehradun, Roorkee, Pauri, Haldwani, Uttar Kashi, Ranikhet, Pithoragarh, etc., stand as some fine options for the admission to the MA Home Science program. Applicants are allowed to select any of the mentioned. The admission/registration fee for the UOU MA Home Science program is INR 300. Students shall deposit the fee via banking options like net banking, credit card, debit card, and more.
Admission to Subharti University for MA Home Science Distance Education
Subharti University offers MA Home Science 2-year PG program for the 2023 academic session. The eligibility criteria are too flexible to pursue Distance MA Home Science candidates who have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. No entrance test is required for this program and the fee is INR 12,000 for one year. There are many designations for students after completion of MA in Home Science distance education. Such as the Service and Tourism Industry, Healthcare Industry, Teaching and Research, Production Industry, Nutrition and Dietetics, and various job options.
Be the first to leave a review.