MA Home Science Distance Education 2024: Master of Arts in Home Science via Distance Learning Mode is a 2-year PG program. In this program, students learn about early childhood care and education, community nutrition, research methodology, advanced nutrition, and more. The average fee for an MA Home Science distance education course is INR 15,000 to INR 22,000, which differs among the different universities and colleges.
Various universities offer MA Home Science in distance learning modes, like UOU and DU SOL, and many more. Admission to MA Home Science distance education courses will start soon at IGNOU, MKU, Mumbai University, etc. The distance mode of admission to MA Home Science courses varies at different universities.
Those candidates or applicants keen to be admitted to this program can fill out the registration form before the last date. There are lots of students who choose to pursue an MA in home science correspondence because there is a wide range of job opportunities. The job and position will be based on the student’s skill and knowledge levels. After this course, students can apply as Dieticians, Nutritionists, hosts, counselors, Research Scientists, etc.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Home Science
- Eligibility: Graduation with at least 45–50% marks from a recognized university.
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: The approximate fee will be INR 15,000 per year.
- Top universities: NOU, UOU, SOL DU, SCDL, Annamalai University, and others.
- Career-wise: jobs in sectors such as plant physiology, plant breeding, textile designing, plant cultivation, and others.
MA Home Science Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 15,000/year|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to 9 LPA|
Is MA Home Science Distance Education Worth it?
This MA program has vast applications in society. So it can be worth better if you get stunning skills through this program.
- Skills: Getting enrolled in this MA program will teach you food protection skills, food preservation skills, baking skills, cooking techniques, organic food protection techniques, home cleaning skills, plant protection methods, plant production skills, communication, and social welfare and research skills.
- Time Flexibility: Through the timing flexibility of the MA HS program, students will be able to make a timetable for covering the syllabus according to their choice. This time management will be beneficial for working professionals who want to study along with their lives.
- Fee and cost: This MA program in home science charges a low fee. INR 15,000 is the average academic fee for this course.
- Earn While You Learn: Earning and learning together is the key benefit of this program. This course could be the best choice for working professionals with the busiest schedules.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2024
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission 2024
In India, there are numerous universities and institutions that provide admission to MA Home Science Distance Education courses, such as UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, NOU, UOU, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, and many more. The admission process will start soon for the MA Home Science Distance Education program for the academic session 2024.
The application form will be available at the official portal of the university. To enroll in MA Home Science in correspondence mode, candidates can visit the official portals of the universities mentioned above. Those students who have an undergraduate degree with a 45% to 50% score from a recognized university There is no admissions test available for this PG-level course at any university.
MA Home Science Distance Education Fee
The candidates can check the MA Home Science average fee range of INR 15,000 per year.
MA Home Science DDE Eligibility
- Students must have passed a UG degree from any recognized university.
- 45–50% or above marks in previous exams
- There is no age limit criteria for this course
- BA, BSc, BSW, etc. degree students also can apply for an MA in Home Science.
Syllabus for MA Home Science Distance Education
|1st Year||2nd Year|
|Advanced Food Science||Orchard Management|
|Clothing and Textile||Spices Plantation|
|Statistical Method||Design of Experiments|
|Medicinal and Aromatic Plants||Rural Sociology and Development|
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission Process 2024
The MA Home Science Distance Education Programme has two interesting modes of admission, which include offline and online. Both have been very well described to help students acquire admission comfortably in the below sections.
MA Home Science Distance Education Admission Online
- Visit the institute or university’s official website.
- Find an admissions section and press the highlighted button.
- Register with a different email ID and a working mobile number.
- Re-enter the online admission portal.
- Sign in with your username and password.
- Academic and personal portions must both be completed.
- Put scanned documents online.
- Examine the completed MA Home Science DDE Admission Form.
- Deposit requested fee with any offered options in the form of debit or credit cards, net banking, or UPI
- Download the MA Home Science form’s submission receipt
MA Home Science ODL Admission Offline
- Visit the university or college to pick up a blank application form for the MA Home Science Distance Program.
- Complete all the mandatory sections that include the applicant’s name, mobile number, email ID, educational details, etc., on the application form.
- Use a recent passport-size color photo in the application form for the selected area.
- Students should self-attest the filled-out form and other requested documents
- Bind the MA Home Science application form and documents together
- Contact the admissions office to submit documents and the application form
- One must go through the MA Home Science filled application form before advancing to the final step
- Collect a receipt as proof of submission of the application form
MA Home Science Distance Education Documents Required
- 10/10+2/UG/PG certificate.
- An Adhaar Card is required for verification.
- Pan card.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Passport-size photo
Top Colleges in India MA Home Science Distance Education
MA In Home Science From IGNOU
Indira Gandhi National Open University offered several UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate, PG Diploma, and Short term courses in distance learning mode to the eligible candidates. Also, it offers admission to MA distance education courses in several specializations. However, it does not offer Master of Arts (MA) distance education courses in Home Science specialization.
Students seeking admission in any other specialization of MA offered by the university can register themselves before the last date. This university offers some home science-related courses such as MSc in Food Safety & Quality Management, MSc in Food Nutrition, PG Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management, etc. Candidates can apply for these courses at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Nalanda Open University for MA Home Science Distance Education Admission
NOU Begins the online and offline admission process for a two-year master’s degree program in MA Home Science. Candidates who have passed the undergraduate degree from a recognized institute/university can apply for admission to the course.
The application and first-year fee for the NOU MA Home Science program can be deposited online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking). The admission confirmation to the NOU MA Home Science Distance Education program will be confirmed to the students through the registered email ID. The yearly fee of the program is INR 15,000.
MA Home Science Distance Education at Uttarakhand Open University
Uttarakhand Open University will soon start the registration process for the MA Home Science distance learning program for the academic year 2024. This program is a three-year PG degree program. The admission/registration fee for the UOU MA Home Science program is INR 300.
Students shall deposit the fee via banking options like net banking, credit card, debit card, and more. The associated regional centers in the form of Dehradun, Roorkee, Pauri, Haldwani, Uttar Kashi, Ranikhet, Pithoragarh, etc., stand as some fine options for the admission to the MA Home Science program. Applicants are allowed to select any of the mentioned.
Subharti University MA Home Science Distance Education Admission
Subharti University offers an MA Home Science 2-year PG program for the 2024 academic session. The eligibility criteria are too flexible to pursue Distance MA Home Science candidates who have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. No entrance test is required for this program, and the fee is INR 12,000 for one year.
There are many designations for students after completion of an MA in Home Science distance education, such as the Service and Tourism Industry, Healthcare Industry, Teaching and Research, Production Industry, Nutrition and Dietetics, and various job options.
MA Home Science Distance Education Application Form 2024
- The application form for admission to the distance MA Home Science course will be released by several universities soon for the academic year 2024.
- Candidates can get the form of application from the verified web of the university, and after completion, it should be submitted at the portal of the university.
- Forms should be filled out by providing accurate information.
What is MA Home Science Distance Learning?
MA Home Science Distance Learning: It is a PG-level degree program offered to candidates by many universities at the master’s level of learning. This field program deals with the learning of Home sciences. In this program, candidates are taught the easiest & simplest method of living a jolly life even after getting married.
Once the candidates have passed this degree program, they are offered many chances of employment in various fields. The candidates are given a high amount of salaries per month to return their services to that company.
- Economical Degree: The learning of candidates through distance mode generally costs less compared to that through the physical model.
- Free Of Uniform: For this program, candidates are free from wearing the uniform as they are not bound to university.
MA Home Science Distance Education Benefits
A master’s degree completion in MA Home Science rises as an opportunity for both the academic and professional arena. Candidates shall learn about the Uttarakhand Open University MA Home Science distance education mentioned benefits in the given section below.
Students who have completed a Master’s degree in Home Science from a recognized university or college are allowed to make their educational figure more solid than ever by including some of the best higher learning courses to their name. They are allowed to study higher degree programs like Ph.D., MPhil, PG Diploma in Home Science, and more. The mentioned course fee ranges between 14k and 75k. Some institutions may ask for an entrance test to get admission to the after-courses of MA Home Science in the distance.
After receiving a master’s degree in postgraduate home science from a reputable Indian college or university, one should look to enter the professional arena and start a lucrative career. Candidates who successfully completed the MA in Home Science program can take the first step toward establishing a solid professional career in fields like confectionery, catering, housekeeping, food preservation, and interior design.
Candidates are allowed to pick job profiles like dietitians, nutritionists, food managers, and more. A beginner can earn an average salary of INR 15K a month. One to three years of experience is allowed to earn a salary of INR 30K a month.
MA Home Science Distance Education in India
An applicant for admission to a home science course will be required to possess a BA in Home Science or an equivalent degree. In order to pursue this course, students are expected to pay an average fee range of Rs 15,000 per year in order to pursue it.
Students who are interested in taking a distance MA degree in Home Science in India should log on to the university’s website and apply for admission to their desired university. DU SOl, NOU, Uttarakhand Open University, and a few other universities in different regions of India are some of the universities that offer this course.
MA Home Science Distance Education Career Prospects
After completion of the MA Home Science Open & Distance Learning program, candidates will be able to work with both Government and Private organizations. There are many designations for the MA Home Science program:
- Clothing & Textile
- Production Industry
- Hobby Centres
- Teaching & Research
- Fashion Designer Boutique
- Healthcare Industry
- Grooming Centres
- Resource Management
- Service & Tourism Industry
- Child Care Centres
MA Home Science FAQs:
Q. What are the benefits of MA Home Science?
Ans: Through the MA Home Science course students can get skills to manage the home for a healthy environment.
Q. What are the 5 branches of Home Science?
Ans: The top 5 branches of Home science to which a candidate can make their career after completion of an MA Home Science distance education degree are Fabric and apparel, Human Development and Family Studies, Communication and extension, Food and nutrition, and Resource Management.
Be the first to leave a review.