MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2023: It is a two-year master’s degree program covering topics related to securing the rights of citizens. The Admission process for the next academic session is expected to begin soon. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements can apply before the deadline. This program is designed for students who have already completed a UG degree. Admission to this program is determined by a student’s entrance exam or preliminary exam scores.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Huma Rights
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% from a recognized university
- Duration: 2 years
- Fee: The course varies between INR 4,580 to INR 15,700 Per Year
- Top University: Periyar Institute of Distance Education, IGNOU, LPU, Annamalai University, and many others.
- Career-Wise: Graduates work in social & public enterprises, NGOs, law firms, revenue departments, etc.
In this program, students gain an understanding of human rights law and philosophy at regional, domestic, and international levels, as well as politics. It is a vital degree program that involves various benefits for working students. Candidates can get many impressive jobs with a decent salary after completing this course, like Hindustan Human Rights Advocacy Program, HR, Associate Manager – Human Resources, etc. MA Human Rights graduates’ average income depends on their experience and skill level.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Highlights
|Fees Approx||INR 4580 to INR15700 Per Year ( As Per University)|
|Average Salary||INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA.|
|Offered by||Many Universities across India|
Is MA Human Rights Distance Education worth it?
Yes, MA Human Rights Distance Education is surely worthwhile because of the existence of numerous organizations that are working on human rights and recruiting such degree holders.
- Skills: The students who study this course acquire skills such as understanding laws and policies relevant to human rights, the economic perspective of those rights, argument construction, critical thinking, active listening, interpersonal skills, communication, etc.
- Time Flexibility: These students get flexibility in the timing of their studies. Constructing your timetable and managing study hours for each subject are options.
- Fee and Cost: An average estimated fee for the distance MA Human Rights course is about INR 4580 to INR 15700 in most institutes charged for one year.
- Earn While You Learn: For those students who do a part-time or full-time job, distance learning is worthwhile based on its benefit of taking classes and doing work in the same duration by managing hours for both.
Latest Distance Education Universities 2023
What is MA Human Rights Distance Education?
MA Human Rights Distance Education course is a master’s level degree program offered to candidates by different universities all over India after graduation level of learning. This is a management degree that deals with the studies of the right of humans through a distance mode of learning. This degree focuses on the teaching of different basic rights of humans. This degree protects the fundamental right of people and helps them raise their voices for justice.
Candidates who have completed this degree are offered many jobs in different fields. Candidates are highly paid for their services.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Admission 2023
MA Human Rights Distance Education admission will commence in the July session. The calendar year registration for the PG degree in Human Rights shall last till September-October in numerous institutions. Candidates can choose universities like Madras, TNOU, Jamia Hamdard, etc., for admission.
The Human Rights program of MA is offered for the duration of two years. Here, learners are taught about philosophical, historical, & criminal perspectives, and justice, International human rights, and much more. MA Human Rights distance education fee is INR 4580 to INR15700 Per Year ( As Per University)
MA Human Rights Distance Education Eligibility
- Candidates must have a valid BA in Human Rights degree.
- One must have scored above 40% marks in qualifying exams for BA Human Rights.
- Entries are granted to the candidates based on their performance in annual exams.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Fee
- The candidates can check the MA Human Rights Average Fee range of INR 4580 to INR15700 Per Year ( As Per University)
MA Human Rights Distance Education Document Required
- A legal ID/CNIC Card.
- Mark sheets of BA HRM final exam.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Easy Entries
- Entries in this program through distance learning mode are not complex as the university doesn’t demand high entry marks.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Job Area
- The candidates can get jobs like Hindustan Human Rights Advocacy Program, HR, Associate Manager – Human Resources, etc.
|Chief Human Resources Officer||Product Development Leader|
|Payroll Officer||Legal Associate|
|Associate Manager||Public Policy Research Analyst|
MA Human Rights Distance Education Application Forms
- Application forms are available on the official site of the university from where we can get them, and after filling them in, we can submit them.
MA Human Rights DDE Admission Process 2023
Candidates who want to take admitted to the Master of Arts in Human Rights program for session 2023 can visit the official site of the University or Institute to which they want to be admitted. Check the eligibility criteria, admission process, and required document list for MA human rights DDE admission. Then click on the link, “MA admission 2023”. Fill out the application form, upload all the required documents, pay the examination fee, and submit the application form.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Madras University IDE
Madras University Institute of Distance Education offered MA in Human Rights in distance mode. Admission for the course is ongoing, students can apply online at the official website- www.online.ideunom.ac.in for 2023 session admission. The minimum eligibility for admission to this programme is UG degree from a recognized university.
MA Human Rights Distance Education Syllabus
An outline of the MA Human Rights Distance Education Course syllabus, as prescribed by various universities and colleges.
|Human Rights and Duties in India||Human Rights in the Modern Era|
|Human Rights and Criminal Justice System in India||Human Rights and Criminal Justice System: An International Perspective|
|Historical and Philosophical Perspectives on Human Rights||Research Methodology-II|
|International Human Rights System||Regional Human Rights System|
|Research Methodology||Weaker Sections and Human Rights in India|
|Civil Society, Social Movements, and Human Rights in India||Environment & Human Rights & Duties|
|International Obligations to Protect Human Rights||Minorities and Human Rights and Duties|
|Elective – I||Human Rights and Duties of the Aged and Disabled||Elective – III||Disadvantaged Groups and Human Rights|
|Women, Children, and Human Rights||Working Class and Human Rights|
|Elective – II||Development, Globalization, and Human Rights||Elective – IV||Protection and Enforcement of Human Rights|
|International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws||Project Report on the Practice of Human Rights|
|People’s Right to Self-Determination||Science and Technology, and Human Rights and Duties|
Be the first to leave a review.