MA Physical Education Distance Education Admission 2021-22: MA Physical Education Distance Education candidates should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. Some admissions committees raise that candidates have bachelor’s degrees specifically in a very related field, like nutrition, exercise science, or education. Letters of advice, a personal statement, and standardized take a look at scores may be needed. Essential skills emphasized in most programs embrace the way to develop curricula using up-to-date exercise and physiology information, the way to structure categories in step with student fitness levels, fairness, nutrition, and sports information.
Ma Physical Distance Learning is a PG-level degree program that the university offers to the candidates after thoroughly going through the UG level of learning in relevant fields. This degree program deals with the learning of Physical education, i.e. sports and games. It is an introductory course in present times.
MA in Physical Education Distance Education of study conjointly incorporates training in anatomy and physiology, exercise science, body mechanics, and first aid. Several physical education instructors teach health-related classes, like diet and nutrition, sex education, or cookery classes. MA physical education private is also available below.
Latest University Distance Education 2021-22
|Allahabad State University||Kakatiya University|
|Annamalai University||Kalinga University|
|Bareilly International University||Kurukshetra University|
|Integral University||Kuvempu University|
|Jaipur National University||Subharti University|
MA Physical Education Distance Education Highlights
The candidates can apply for MA physical education admission 2021 and check master in physical education distance course details, fees, eligibility, MA physical education syllabus, colleges, and many more.
The students can apply for the MA Physical Education Admission Process is the basis of Entrance Exams.
MA Physical Education Distance Education Eligibility:
- The candidates that have attained the certificate of passing bachelor level of education from any recognized and known university of the state are permitted for entries.
- Candidates can opt for M.PHIL and PhD or PGDM degree programs of higher learning.
- Master of Arts (Physical Education) can be gained by anyone who has passed their bachelor’s degrees specifically in a very related field, like nutrition, exercise science, or education from a reputed university or college.
- The time duration of this degree is two years. It is divided into four semesters.
- The students can check the MA Physical Education Average Fee range INR 10,000 – INR 2,00,000 per annum.
- We mentioned here only approximate Fees for Master of Arts (Physical Education). It could be changed according to the university Guideline.
MA Physical Education Distance Learning:
Physical education, also known as Phys Ed., PE, Gym, or Gym class, and known in many Commonwealth countries as physical training or PT, is an educational course related to maintaining the human body through physical exercises. It is taken during primary and secondary education and encourages psychomotor learning in a play or movement exploration setting to promote health.
Students are also required to send or email the scanned document copies of their early academics, which include.
- Graduation Mark Sheet and degree
- 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Habitation Proof
- Photo Identity Proof
Employment Area MA in Physical Education Distance Learning
- Educational Institutes
- Sports Clubs
- Therapy Centres
- Spa Centres
The students can get jobs in the top area like Sports Teams, Universities, Gyms, Confederations, Academies, etc.
- Physical education teachers
- Nutrition and physical fitness
- Coaches for a school sports team
MA in Physical Education offers sports-related skills. After the complete course, The candidates can choose different field jobs like health education knowledge, psychology knowledge, Sports related jobs, and many more.
MA Physical Education Colleges:
The candidates can check the name of top MA Physical Education Colleges in India.
- Lucknow University, Lucknow
- NIMS University Jaipur
- Mewar University, Chittorgarh
- Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- RIMT University, Gobindgarh
- Singhania University, Jhunjhunu
- NIILM University, Kaithal
- Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal Tibrewala University, Jhunjhunu
- Himalayan University, Itanagar
- Radha Govind University, Ramgarh
- Swami Vivekananda University, Sagar
MA Physical Education Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500 *|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200*||1000-2000*|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500*||6000- 12000*|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000*||500- 1000*|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000/ y||800 – 1000/ y|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500/ y*||2000- 3000/y*|
|Course Fees||8000-12,000/y*||Varies according to University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y* Approx||20,000/y* Approx|
MA Physical Education Distance Education Syllabus
|I Year||II Year|
|IMTSMPE-101||History & Principles of Physical Education & Sports||IMTSMPE-201||Research Methodology in Physical Education|
|IMTSMPE-102||Information Technology in Physical Education||IMTSMPE-202||Sports Medicine & Exercise Physiology|
|IMTSMPE-103||Officiating & Coaching||IMTSMPE-203||Sports Training and Biomechanics in Physical Education|
|IMTSMPE-104||Sports Management||IMTSMPE-204||Test, Measurement & Evaluation in Physical Education|
|IMTSMPE-105||Practical & Project Work||IMTSMPE-205||Practical & Project Work|
|IMTSMPE-106||Internship & Training||IMTSMPE-206||Internship & Training|
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. One can apply for taking admission either online mode or offline mode( i.e. filling form with your own handwriting). If you face any kind of difficulty, you can also talk to our expert. and also can mail all documents on mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay fees?
Ans. Students can pay their fees by online payment procedure, likewise Pay pal, NEFT, Visa Card, Cash, etc.
Ques. Is this course is approved for my job?
Ans. Yes, the Courses offered by our institute that is approved by UGC and DEB. These courses are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.