MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023: Distance MA Public Administration is a 2-year PG degree program. This course’s content is divided into 4 distinct semesters and is run on a semester-by-semester basis. For the upcoming academic year, the admission process for this program will soon begin. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirements must submit their applications before the deadline. There are different requirements for admission to each university.
- The last date to apply for MA Public Administration Distance Education admission 2023 at Andhra University is 20 March 2023. Click here
- MA Public Administration IGNOU admission 2023 the last date is 28 February 2023. Click here
According to admissions criteria, candidates will be admitted based on their bachelor’s degree performance or entrance exam results. Among Indian institutions, distance-learning MA Public Administration programs vary in cost.
- Full-Form: Masters of Arts in Public Administration
- Eligibility: UG degree with a 50% minimum score from a recognized university.
- Duration: It will be 2 years but can extend to 5 years in some conditions.
- Fee: Approximately INR 10000 to INR 25000 is the cost of this course.
- Top University: NMIMS University, Bharathiar University, Alagappa University, IGNOU, and so on.
- Career-Wise: Work as a tax examiner, consultant, lecturer, budget analyst, etc.
It is a master’s degree program for the public sector that prepares people for administrative roles. It aims to show students how society, government, and the state work together. Graduates with BA Social Work degrees in India earn an average salary based on their experience and skills.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Highlights
|Fee||10000 – 25000 per Year|
Latest University Distance Education 2023
|Madras University||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies|
|Madurai Kamraj University||Nims University|
|Maharishi Dayanand University||OPJS University|
|Mangalore University||Osmania University|
|Manonmaniam Sundarnar University||Subharti University|
What is MA Public Administration Distance Education?
The main feature of the course is to provide knowledge on Society and Administration. The subjects include political science, management, economics, law, civics, and many more.
Students can apply for MA in Public Administration as a full-time or part-time course. So Many Universities and Colleges, like Delhi University and IGNOU, also offer this course in DDE mode.
Government policy is implemented through MA Public Administration Distance Education, and an academic discipline studies this implementation and prepares civil servants for employment in government. Described as a “field of inquiry with diverse possibilities”, its “fundamental goal is to advance management and policies so that government can function.”
Is Distance MA Public Administration worth it?
Yes, the MA Public Administration course through distance mode is worthwhile because of its flexibility and the equal career opportunities in the public administrative sector.
- Skills: Students who are enrolled in such courses get conceptual knowledge with skills like policy analysis, HR management, performance management, problem-solving, leadership, communication, and so on.
- Time Flexibility: It is advantageous to study distance MA Public Administration courses because it will provide knowledge and also save the timings of students so that they can make their own schedules for study.
- Fee and Cost: It is an affordable degree program that helps students to complete their higher studies. This course has a fee of INR 10000 – 25000 per year.
- Earn While You Learn: This is for students who specifically do a job and are concerned about completing their studies. It is now possible to earn and learn through distance learning courses.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission 2023
Admission to the MA Public Administration programme has been started for the academic session 2023-24 at Andhra University, IGNOU, and more. Admission will be given to those candidates who hold a bachelor’s degree in BA public administration or equivalent. Candidates have both online and offline options to submit the application forms.
Some institutions conduct entrance tests/exams to offer admission. No age restriction is imposed for admission to the MA Public Administration program.
The program’s average fee in the govt run institutions is INR 9,000. Private institutions will ask for an approximate fee for the MA Public Administration program between 14-20k. Deposits are allowed through offline, and banking options.
- Duration: The time duration of the MA Public Administration Distance Education course is 2 years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
- Documents: 10th, 12th with Maths, Graduation Mark sheet, Id Address Proof, photo.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Eligibility
- For admission, 50 percent marks are required in the bachelor’s degree from any discipline university.
- Candidates can go for entries in PGDM and Ph.D. after clearing this level of learning.
- The candidates can check The MA Public Administration Distance Education course; the average annual tuition fees range from INR 5,000 – INR 1,20,000, depending on the college.
- Fees and Approximate depend on the university to university. It may be changed as per the university Guidelines.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Entrance Exams
There are many universities or colleges in India that approve admission to the MA Public Administration distance education program on the following entrance exams: JMI Entrance Exams, AMU Entrance Exams, and BHU PET. Let’s learn about each in the given sections.
- JMI Entrance Exams: Jamia Millia Islamia University Entrance Test is conducted every year for aspirants of the MA Public Administration program. The exam duration of JMI is three hours, and it is held in offline mode. A question paper for the JMI entrance exam consists of a hundred questions. The registration or entrance fee is INR 550. This fee can be deposited via banking options.
- AMU Entrance Exams: Aligarh Muslim University Entrance Exam or AMU Entrance Test is held in offline mode. The exam duration of AMU is two hours. The registration fee for the entrance exam is INR 850. Exams patterns have several sections like English proficiency, general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude, etc. The total marks for the exams are 100.
- BHU PET: Banaras Hindu University postgraduate entrance test is held for admission to the MA Public Administration distance education program. A Computer Based Test includes a total mark of 360 and has a duration of two hours. Applicants can opt for the language of the Question paper between Hindi, and English. The nature of the questions is designed in multiple-choice modes. The registration/Application fee for general or OBC candidates is INR 500. Reserved categories can deposit a fee of INR 250.
|Fire and Emergency Services||Panchayati Raj|
|Economic Development Centres||Educational Institutes|
|Indian Civil Services||Police Departments|
|Tribal Administration||Secretariat Offices|
|Public Works||Land Revenue Systems|
|Municipal Bodies||Corporate Management Offices|
|Fed Career||Executive Director|
|Civil Service||Director of Development|
|Education Administrators||Program Analyst|
|Administrative Services Managers||Program Director|
|Public Administration Consultant|
After completing a MA Public Administration Distance Education course, The candidates can get the jobs like Researcher, Lecturer, Tax examiner, foreign service, Consultant, Budget analyst, and many more.
- After completing an MA Public Administration Distance Education course, The candidates can get an average salary of Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 7,00,000 LPA.
About MA Public Administration Distance Education
MA Public Administration is a two-year PG degree course, and it was designed to offer education of advanced level. The course teaches many sublime subjects in the name of administrative therapy, financial administration, administrative thought, public sector management, research methodology, and more.
There are several UGC-approved colleges or universities that propose this two-year PG degree program like Bharathidasan University, BRAOU, HPU, KSOU, etc. Maximum universities across the nation approve admission to this program directly. The average fee for the MA Public administration program ranges from INR 14,400, and INR 36,100.
MA Public Administration Type of Courses
MA Public Administration program can be studied in the distance, regular, and online modes. Students who have left out the MA in Public Administration amid their studies can complete the program in any of the UGC-approved colleges/universities in India.
- MA Public Administration Distance Mode: A two-year distance program of MA Public Administration can be studied in any of the UGC-approved institutions like Bharathidasan University, DR BR Ambedkar Open University, Himachal Pradesh University, and more. A distance education program fee is cheaper in comparison with other modes of learning. The average fee for the MA Public Administration program is INR 15,000.
- MA Public Administration Regular: There are some fine numbers of institutions that engage in proposing the MA Public Administration programs in a regular mode. Some of them include the University of Madras, Kurukshetra University, Amity University, Jamia Millia Islamia, etc. The regular college or university fee for the MA Public Administration program ranges from INR 10k to 41k. Admission shall genuinely be granted after the merit list is scripted on academic or entrance test scores.
- MA Public Administration Online: The Postgraduate program of Public Administration can be studied at universities like Himachal Pradesh University, Jamia Millia Islamia, Kakatiya University, Karnataka State Open University, and more. The mentioned universities and colleges approved by UGC offer admission to the PG degree program of arts, & humanities on merit. Thus, candidates can be shortlisted via entrance tests or academic scores. A Fee for the MA Public Administration program can be seen between INR 14K and 37K.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Subjects
Distance education for an MA in Public Administration includes subjects like public personnel administration and human resource management. Some other subjects are also major like financial administration, business administration, urban and local administration, industrial relations, labour laws, and more.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Top Colleges in India
The candidates can check the name of top MA Public Administration Colleges in India
|Jamia Millia Islamia University||New Delhi|
|Banaras Hindu University||Varanasi|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Aligarh|
MA Public Administration Distance Education: Bharathidasan University
Bharathidasan University will soon start admission for MA Public Administration distance education. Those students who want to apply can visit the official website of the university. The course at the University is offered in the English language. Students with any graduation degree can apply for this course.
Madras University for MA Public Administration Distance Education
A BA in Political Science or any other UG degree in the relevant stream must be required to get admission to the MA Public Administration distance education at Madras University. The application fee of this university is between INR 350 to 550 which a candidate needs to pay at the time of registration. Interested students can fill out the application form for MA Public administration admission by visiting its official site.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Fee-Structure
|Admission Form||500 – 1000||650* – 1500|
|Reg. Fees||500 – 1200||1000-2000|
|Breaking Study||3500-5500||6000- 12000|
|Prospectus fees||500 – 1000||500- 1000|
|R.R fees||800 – 1000||800 – 1000|
|Exam Fees||1000 – 2500||2000- 3000|
|Course Fees||8,000-12,000||Varies according University to University|
|Total Fees||15,000/y Approx||20,000/y Approx|
Benefits of MA Public Administration Distance Education
A Master’s degree in MA in Public Administration from any UGC-approved university in India allows candidates to advance in the academic, or professional arena. Both have significance for the postgraduate in a public administration program, and we will find out the benefits associated with them in the following sections.
Academic Benefits: Once! students have managed to complete the PG degree in Public Administration from a recognized institution, they are free to pick any of the higher study programs in the form of a PhD, Mphil, and more. The PhD degree program will need at least 55 per cent of the master’s degree in public administration. The average fee of the Public Administration program is between INR 10,000 to 2 lac.
MA Public Administration Distance Education Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Administrative Theory||Organizational and Administrative Issues|
|Public Personnel Administration and Human Resource Management||Financial Management|
|Financial Administration||Administrative Thought|
|Organizational Behaviour Option A/Indian Constitution (Option B)||Industrial Relations and Labour Laws|
|Optional Papers: Choose any one of the following: –||Optional Papers: Choose any one of the following: –|
|(a) Comparative Public Administration||(a) Development Administration|
|(b) Public Administration and Computer Applications||(b) Management of Voluntary Agencies|
|(c) Environmental Policy and Administration||(c) Corporate Governance|
|(d) Business Administration||(d) Police Administration|
|(e) Politics and Administration (f) Political Theory|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Public Administration in India||Issues in Indian Administration|
|Public Sector Management||Public Policy Analysis|
|Research Methodology||Optional Papers: Choose any two of the following: –|
|Optional Papers: Choose any two of the following: –||(1) Public Relations & Governance|
|(1) Urban Local Administration||(2) Electronic Governance|
|(2) Rural Local Administration||(3) Administrative Law|
|(3) Social Welfare Administration||(4) Health and Hospital Administration|
|(4) Insurance Sector Administration in India||Project Report and Viva-Voce|
MA Public Administration Distance Education Admission Process 2023
- Visit the university’s website that offers an MA Public Administration distance education program.
- Find the link stating the admission/application form.
- Create an MA Public Administration admission account by using the following details: name, email address, phone number, and more.
- Fill out each and every piece of information marked in the form and upload personal, and academic documents.
- Before moving forward, examine the form that has been filled out.
- Fees can be paid with a debit card, credit card, or online banking.
- Keep a record of your entry form after submitting it.
Frequently Asked Questions FAQs
Ques. How can I take admission?
Ans. A student can take easily admission by filling out an online form and talking to our counsellor. and also can send mail all documents to our mail id and can pay fees by online process.
Ques. How can I pay the fees?
Ans. The student can pay the fee online and more options ( Pay Pal, NEFT, DD, Cash, Any Visa Card )
Ques. Job opportunities after MA Public Administration Distance Education Course?
Ans. Administrative Officer, Corporate Manager, Management Analyst, IAS Officer, and much more.
Ques. Is this MA Public Administration Distance Education course approved for my job?
Ans. Yes the MA Public Administration Distance Education Courses that Are approved by UGC / DEB are valid for Govt jobs and for also any govt examination.
Be the first to leave a review.