MA Mass Communication Distance Education 2024: MA Mass Communication admission started in various universities for the 2024 session in Distance mode. It is a 2-year postgraduate course, and it is an arts-related master’s program. Many universities offer this course in distance learning mode. Candidates with a UG degree from any verified university can be admitted to this course, and you can check out some other MA courses.
There are various fields in which students can go after completing this course, such as reporting, anchoring, writing, editing, camera handling, etc. The fee required to pursue this course will be Rs. 15000 (approx.)
MA MASS Communication Distance Education Admission Latest Update: February 2024
- The IMTS Institute started admission for the MA MASS Communication program for the 2024-25 academic year in DDE. The last date to apply for admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- IGNOU invites students to apply for the MA MASS Communication course for the 2024-25 academic year. 29 February 2024 is the last date to apply for the admission. Source
- Admission to MA MASS Communication at Subharti University will begin for the 2024-25 academic year. The last date to apply for the admission is 29 February 2024. Apply Now
- DU SOL started admission in July 2024 for MA Mass Communication in Distance mode. The last date will be 15 August 2024 to apply for the admission. Source
MA Mass Communication Distance Education Highlights
MA Mass Communication Distance Education Admission 2024
Many universities in India offer the MA Mass Communication Distance Education Program. There are two academic cycles January and July sessions are available for MA Mass Communication distance education admission. Admission is over now. Universities will release application forms soon for an upcoming session.
Candidates who qualify for their UG program in the related stream from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the program.
Candidates need to visit the official site of the university to which they need to be admitted and apply according to the university’s guidelines and instructions.
MA Mass Communication DDE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who passed the BA Mass Communication degree exam and scored a minimum of 45% average marks in the examination are eligible to apply for the program. Some documents that you need at the time of application form filling are given below. Make sure you have all these documents because you are not eligible to fill out the registration form without them.
MA Mass Communication Distance Education Syllabus
|Development of Media
|Electronic Media (Radio and Television)
|Principles of Mass Communication
|Print Media: I (Reporting and Editing)
|Media Management and Media Laws
|Advertising or Ecology and Environment of India
|Public Relations and Corporate Communication
|Electronic Media II (Radio and Television)
|Project (Specialisation Paper)
|Print Media, II (Reporting and Editing )
|New Media Application
|Practical (for Core and Elective Papers)
Applications of Mass Communication
Practical (for Core and Elective Papers)
|Internship Internship Diary
MA Mass Communication Colleges in India
Top colleges and universities are offering MA in Mass Communication Distance Education. The students can check the names of top MA Mass Communication Colleges in India;
- Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata
- Symbiosis International, Pune
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi
The students can apply for admission to the MA Mass Communication course in Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi.
St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata
The candidates can apply for admission MA Mass Communication course at St. Xavier’s University, Kolkata.
MA Mass Communication DDE Application form
Application forms for taking entries in this degree program can be obtained from the official website of the university or university campus. A lot of universities offer MA Mass Communication distance education courses to candidates at an affordable fee structure. However, the fee structure of each university is different. So, candidates need to check the fee structure of the university to which they want to apply. Some popular universities’ names are given below:
Required Documents for MA Mass Communication Distance Education Admission
- Graduation transcript
- Passport-size photos
- Domicile certificate
- Cast Certificate
- DOB Proof
- ID Proof
- Address Proof, etc.
What is MA Mass Communication Distance Learning?
It is a master’s program in which we learn how to use data and analyze it. It taught us to transfer information using many tools like TV, radio, mobile, and newspapers. This program teaches us good coordination skills to communicate with people from different places and counties. Through this course, we learn how to improve our communication system at a low cost.
It also gives information about upcoming technology. Through mass communication, we can improve our society by providing helpful information about their future lives. In this course, we also learn about ways to earn money through mass communication. In this field, we learn how new communication instruments can be designed with low power and small size, which will be easy to handle. This course also helped you develop good public relations by communicating with them.
- Online classes are very easy. We can take classes anywhere. It demands a low budget.
- Online ways give more time to coordinate with teachers. You can record your daily lecture and review it at any time, free of charge.
- It is a reliable method as traveling is not there and candidates can take their classes while sitting in their homes.
- Fuel saver: it is a fuel-saving term of learning as candidates don’t visit the university and do their work online.
- It reduces pollution; it is a pollution-reducing method. The smoke from cars contains many harmful chemicals that pollute the air.
Career Prospects MA Mass Communication
Graduates of a Master of Arts in Mass Communication program can secure jobs in good hands with the employment opportunities available to those graduates. A student can easily tailor their Mass Communication degree to their future goals and desires by choosing from a variety of possibilities, including news agencies, TV channels, media companies, and publishing houses.
Salary of an MA Mass Communication Distance Education Graduate
With a good salary, students with an MA in mass communication from a distance education program can work in many communication-related areas. Those who have earned this degree are seen as skilled workers in communications, media, and entertainment. Most people with an MA in mass communication make between INR 3.7 and 7.9 LPA.
Distance MA in mass communication graduates make different amounts of money based on the field they work in after getting their degree. MA Mass Communication Distance Education salaries in India can change based on region, experience, skills, firm popularity, job profile, and more. Graduates can increase their salary by getting more experience through internships, live projects, and work placements.
Be the first to leave a review.
- BA Airlines Hospitality and Customer Care Distance Education Admission 2024 | Eligibility
- MTech Chemical Engineering Distance Education? Fee, Admission & Eligibility
- MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Admission | Fees & Eligibility
- MA Geography Distance Education Admission 2024: Eligibility, Top College, Fee & Syllabus