MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is a 2-years postgraduate course, and many universities offer MA NGO management distance education courses. It is the study of management skills and leadership ability. Students need to clear graduation in any field for admission in this course. 31 July 2022 is the Last Date to fill out the application form to get admitted to MA NGO Management Education.
There are various NGO’s required educated leaders to manage their work. Various government job opportunities are available after completing this course. Students need to pay Rs. 15000 (approx.) as a course fee.
- MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission the Last date is 31 July 2022.
- MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission starts on 25 June 2022.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Highlights
Latest Distance Education Universities 2022
MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission 2022
MA NGO Management DistanceEducation Admission process varies from college to college and also varies from institute to institute. The admission process is done through merit, in the case of distance learning mode. Many Universities in India offer this course you need to visit their official site and follow the guidelines to take admitted to the course.
- The students can apply for the MA in NGO Management Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for admission to MA in NGO Management at the Jayadev Institute of Social Sciences and Research (JISSR), Bhubaneswar.
- The last date for MA NGO Management Distance Education Admission is 31 July 2022 (Tentative). Interested candidates can apply before the due date.
MA NGO Management Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- For a PG program, the Candidates must have a BA degree in social work-related subjects.
- Marks obtained should be more than 50% in BA.
The students can check the MA NGO Management Average Fee range of INR 4,000 – INR 50,000 Per Year.
Basic DOCs Require:
- Result sheet of BA
- Id proof
- 12th and 10th academic documents
- Residential proof
- DOB proof (Birth certificate or 10th mark sheet)
The candidates can apply for the admission MA NGO Management course by the NMIMS, Mumbai.
Amity University Online, Noida
The students can apply for the admission MA NGO Management course by the Amity University Online, Noida.
What is MA NGO Management Distance Learning?
NGOs are particular organizations having no links with the government. Team management tells the critical social issues and tries to nail them on their behalf. NGOs directors look after and monitor the rapidly increasing cases and give the advice to solve the problem neatly. It’s an interesting work to serve humanity. NGOs have a big role in the welfare system and community society to raise status. Reorganization got funds through national and international aid.
- Reduces cost: Online schooling network systems are simple providing free. Environment.Cheap to avail. Online systems have become much more popular globally due to epidemic diseases spreading in every corner of the world. By online mode, we can save ourselves as well. All the needy books and notes are provided for free. It is a much more reliable way.
- Time Extension: This boosts the opportunities of a learner to conduct well due to the time extension their lecturers give them. This also improves their problem-solving and communication skills and knows to protect their thoughts to seniors if desired.
MA NGO Management DDE Application Form:
- University grants online application way which is Candidates friendly.
- mostly it becomes a must to make your profile to take admission
- Set a user name and password and keep it private.
- pick up an online reg form
- Be careful while putting info
- verify all the input data
MA NGO Management Colleges in India
Top universities and colleges are providing MA NGO Management Distance Education. The students can check the name of top MA NGO Management Colleges in India;
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- Amity University Online, Noida
- Jayadev Institute of Social Sciences and Research (JISSR), Bhubaneswar
- Mahendra Institute of Management and Technical Studies (MIMTS), Khurda
The students can get jobs in top companies like Hindustan NIPCCD, Red Cross Society, WHO, Care, UNICEF, UNESCO, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.