MA Political Science Distance Education Admission in Bangalore 2022-23: The MA Political Science Course fee structure is Approximate, and it can also be changed. The students who have passed the graduation examination from universities can apply for this course and pay the eligibility fee for MA in Political Science Distance Education in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Candidates can apply for MA Distance Education admission in KSOU. Click Here
- Bangalore University conducts the admission for the required program till 30 September 2022.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Bangalore Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be the Graduation Pass|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission in Bangalore
- The candidates can apply for the MA Political Science Admission in Bangalore as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The candidates can apply for the admission MA Political Science course at the Hindu College, Delhi.
- The students can apply for the admission MA Political Science course at the Presidency College, Chennai.
- The applicants can apply for the Admission MA Political Science course at St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata.
KSOU MA Political Science Admission
Karnataka State Open University admission 2022-23 has going on, Interested candidates can apply for the MA Political Science distance education here. The last date to register is not announced by the university yet. Whereas, the admission window of the university has been open since 20 June 2022.
KSOU MA Political Science pg three-year degree program holds several subjects such as Ancient, & Mediaeval western thought, Politics & political process in India, Peace Studies, Issues in Indian Administrative System, and more. KSOU MA Political Science program’s first, and the second-semester fee is INR 9,200, and 8,700 respectively.
- Students with graduate degrees in other streams can also apply.
- Students get admission with at least 45% to 50% marks required from the recognized board.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
Fees: The candidates can check the MA Political Science Average Fee range of INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 Per Year.
What are the Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Learning in Bangalore?
This is a master’s course by which students of Bangalore can grow their careers and take a promotion in their current job. If someone working in any organization wants to study, they can apply for MA Political Science Distance Learning in Bangalore.
Job Area: The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Universities, Administration, Campaigns, Political Houses, etc.
MA Political Science Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA in Political Science Distance Learning in Bangalore. The students can check the name of the Top MA Political Science Colleges in India.
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hindu College, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
MA Political Science Distance Education in Bangalore Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Political Thinking Since Marx|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Political Sociology|
|Research Methodology||Comparative Politics|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Practical Work/Exercise|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|International Politics||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Public Administration||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|Politics in India||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
|Modern Indian Political Thought||Indian Administration|
Be the first to leave a review.