MA Political Science Distance Education Admission in Chandigarh 2022-23: At DDE Chandigarh, you can earn an MA in Political Science in two years. Graduate students learn about Indian and international politics in a more specialized way. Students who want to work in governance and public management can do so. To be considered for this position, applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in Political Science or a related field with a minimum 60% score. If you want to go to university for a full-time MA in Political Science, it could cost between 20,000 and 80,000 INR each year. In this course, you’ll learn about topics such as political theory, public administration, international relations and comparative politics, as well as public laws. Graduates who work in fields like academia, journalism, communications, and public relations can expect to make about INR 4-8 LPA after they finish university.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Highlights
|Approval||Approved by UGC /DEB and the AICTE|
|Fee Structure||Students to pay Rs 17,000 per year/*|
|Eligibility Criteria||Need to be BA in Political Science|
Latest University Distance Education 2022-23
MA Political Science Distance Education Admission in Chandigarh
- The candidates can apply for the MA Political Science Admission as the basis of Entrance Exams.
- The applicants can apply for the admission MA Political Science course by the Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi, St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata and Chandigarh University.
MA Political Science DDE Admission Process in Chandigarh
- Make sure you fill out all of the forms for the colleges you want to go to and attach all of the documents that they ask you to.
- Forms have been filled out now, so the next step is to wait for the entrances and try to break them.
- Colleges choose applicants based on their unique scores on entrance exams. The college comes up with a cut-off list, and if you meet it, you can move on.
- Final applicants are required to take GD, PI, and written examinations.
MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
- Students Should have Graduated for admission in MA in Political Science.
- Students require 50% marks for this course.
- The time duration of this course is two years. It is divided into 4 Semesters.
The candidates can check the MA Political Science Average Fee range INR 20,000 – INR 80,000 Per Year.
MA Political Science: What is it all About?
- A master’s degree in Political Science focuses on governance issues like political doctrines, polity, international law, political philosophy, and governance, as well as how to run a country and how to run an organisation.
- MA students in political science have to write a lot of research papers and dissertations at the end of their studies.
- Political science and politics majors can do well in the country’s government.
- The course teaches students about how their country is run and how they have rights and responsibilities.
- The course talks about different ways of doing politics in India and around the world.
What are the Benefits of MA Political Science Distance Learning?
If someone is working in any organization and wants to study, they can apply for MA Political Science Distance Learning.
- Intelligence Wings
- Social Work Organisations
- Diplomatic Offices
- Government Agencies
- Colleges and Universities
- Public Relations Departments
The candidates can get jobs in the top area like Administration, Universities, Political Houses, Campaigns, etc.
MA Political Science Colleges in India
The Top universities and colleges are offering MA Political Science Distance Learning in Chandigarh. The students can check the name of Top MA Political Science Colleges in India.
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Delhi
- Ramjas College, Delhi
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
- Presidency College, Chennai
- Hindu College, Delhi
- St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
MA Political Science Distance Education in Chandigarh Syllabus
|Sem. I||Sem. II|
|Subjects of Study||Subjects of Study|
|Contemporary Political Theory||Political Sociology|
|Western Political Thought (From Plato to Hegel)||Comparative Politics|
|Research Methodology||Political Thinking Since Marx|
|Practical Work/Exercise||Practical Work/Exercise|
|Ancient Indian Political Thought||Indian Constitutional System|
|Sem. III||Sem. IV|
|Public Administration||Post-Cold War International Relations|
|Politics in India||Concept and Issue in Political Science|
|International Politics||Indian Administration|
|Practical Work/Exercise||State Politics with Special Reference to U.P.|
|Modern Indian Political Thought||Dissertation and Viva Voce|
|Hindi||M.Tech Mechanical Engineering|
|English||M.Tech Civil Engineering|
|Political Science||M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|journalism||B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|B.Tech Information Technology||B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||B.Tech Biotechnology|
|B.Tech Automobile||B.Tech Chemical Engineering|
Be the first to leave a review.